Little Black Ball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seurat
Seurat
112 Followers

There was a silent pause, and Gary turned back and smiled a most sinister smile at Elaine. "No, I don't think she is, Elaine. I told you there was a choice you had to make. Now I have to make a choice: you or Jeanie. After seeing your little show tonight, I now know that she is a lot more...exciting in bed. And I will need, no, I want a companion like that on the cruise." He called out, "Jeanie?"

There was no response. Elaine started to panic. He sheepishly looked at Elaine for a moment. "Sorry, I forgot. Mistress Jean! Could you come back in here please?"

A moment later there was a noise at the bedroom door, and the light flickered on as Jeanie inadvertently hit the switch as she fumbled along the wall for support. Her body twisted against her will, and she stumbled over to the bedpost. She lifted her head up and looked at Elaine with eyes wide in terror. Her mouth was opened in a soundless scream, and a thick black fluid gurgled out. Jeanie's tongue, teeth, lips and indeed the entirety of her mouth were a deep shiny black, as if painted with the darkest of latexes. The blackness covered her chin and throat, and moved down her chest and across her shoulders and arms as if with a life of its own. Her eyes pleaded to Elaine, and her mouth formed the words, 'help me', but no sound came out. Elaine unknowingly help her breath in horror, but couldn't speak.

The large strap-on dildo was also completely black, and the liquid covered her from hips to almost the tops of the boots. The straps that held the dildo fell to the carpet, but the dildo remained in place. Jeanie now seemed unable to move anything more than her arms and hands, and as the black substance spread across her elbows, forearms and then wrists, her movement stopped completely. Elaine watched, horrified, as her lover was completely swallowed up by the living black liquid. The last part of her flesh to be covered by the black oil was the top of her head. As it moved up the back of her head, Jeanie's auburn ponytail changed to a shiny pitch black, but remained thick and full as before.

At the last, only Jeanie's clear blue eyes remained, She stared at Elaine in a silent plea for help. Then the pupils dilated even more for just a moment before the blackness forced the lids shut. Her body twitched in place a few times before going completely still.

Where just a minute before had stood her lover, there was now a shiny black statue, a grotesque black phallus jutting from it's front, with it's arms pulled slightly to its sides. The eyelids fluttered open, and Elaine could still the beautiful blue of Jeanie's eyes. They opened wide in terror and stared at the woman tied to the bed. After a moment, they darkened to a pitch black, and a smile washed over Jeanie's face as she looked at her former lover. Shiny black lips pulled back in a predatory grimace to reveal shiny black teeth.

Elaine tried to move, but found herself still restrained. She stared slack-jawed at the black figure. "Jeanie! Jeanie! What...what's going on?! Gary, do something!"

"I intend to." He looked at the black figure. "You, Mistress Jean, release me." The shiny black form quickly moved over and removed the tape from Gary's body.

"Oh my god, Gary. You did this to her! How? Why?!" Elaine started to hyperventilate. "What did you do to her?!"

"Me? Nothing. You did most of this." Jeanie pulled the last of the tape from Gary's legs, and he got up. "I will admit I planted the seed in you this afternoon, and I gave it some semen to nourish it, but it was your orgasm tonight that brought it to life." He gestured at the black figure. "Now she prefers semen, my semen, to your juices. And she will do anything I want to get it. Including the use of that perverted little mind of hers."

Elaine started to weep as the emotion and the impossibility of the situation caught up with her. "How? Why?"

"With love comes jealousy, Elaine, and I was jealous. I loved you with everything I had, and you crushed that love because of her. All I had left was jealousy. I wanted to see what she could give you that I couldn't. Now I am going to see what she can give me that you wouldn't. And believe me, her sole goal in life now is to make me happy."

Elaine sucked in air between sobs, and tried to gather the energy to scream, but was still too overwhelmed by the entire situation.

Gary caressed Jeanie's arm. "I think something a little more normal will be needed, Jean." A ripple cascaded over her body, and the skin returned to it's normal flesh color. Her eyes and hair remained a raven black. The black phallus, which had remained, shrank until it was no larger than a golf ball, which popped free from her abdomen and fell to the floor. Gary picked it up, rolled it between his fingers for a moment, and placed it in his pocket.

He looked back at Elaine, "What was it she called you? 'Pet'? I think I like that. Come along, Pet, you better get dressed. We have a cruise ship to catch." Jeanie gathered her clothes and proceeded to put them back on.

The entire situation slammed down on top of Elaine like a ton of bricks. She had just lost her husband, her lover, and every mote of physical comfort she and her husband had worked so hard to achieve. She broke from her sobbing for a moment.

"Gary...what about me?"

Gary was busy stuffing clothes into a suitcase. "Well, Elaine, what were you going to do with me? You had stripped me of my wealth, my dignity, and my best friend and lover. You destroyed my life. I think it only fair that I....let you go free!"

"You bastard!" she cut it in, having expected him to say something completely different. "You...you'll let me go free?"

Jeanie spoke, "Gary, I'm ready whenever you are."

"Be a dear and take my bags down to the car. I'll be right there." He watched as her hips swayed as she walked out of the room. God, but he loved those legs.

Jeanie called back, "Okay, but not too long. If you are a bad boy and keep me waiting, I might have to spank you." She licked her lips with that last comment, and Gary felt his cock twitch at the thought.

Elaine watched, dumbstruck, but as her husband turned to her, she renewed her efforts at getting out of the manacles. "You're fucking insane, you know that! Let me out of here!"

"Oh yeah, sorry. I was distracted there for a moment. I'm looking forward to my time with her. II think I could spend the rest of my life just getting used to the pleasure's she will provide."

Gary walked over and freed Elaine's left arm, then quickly moved out of the way as she undid the rest of the restraints. Once free, she rolled to the side of the bed furthest from him. "Don't you dare touch me again, either of you! I'm calling the police - they'll stop you!" Elaine grabbed the phone from the nightstand, but there was no dial tone. She remembered that Jeanie had taken the phone off the hook earlier, and reconsidered her options. Gary grinned and backed out of the bedroom, just to make sure she didn't do anything while his back was turned..

Elaine screamed "I'm leaving now, and don't either of you try to stop me!"

Gary stepped aside to let her pass, and Jeanie followed his lead. "Sure thing, Elaine. I don't think you're going to go anywhere, though. You see, right now, deep inside that wet little pussy of yours, there is something growing. A cancer of sorts, that is infecting every one of your organs. The only way to keep it from killing you is to feed it,. And unless you feed it regularly, it's going to do things to you that I could never effectively describe."

Elaine fell back against the wall and looked at him in horror. "Feed it?" She knew the answer to the unasked question.

"Yes, exactly. You'll need to feed it every few days. And it likes variety; something, er, somebody different. You couldn't repeat, anyway; semen is only the appetizer for it's meals now. Once you've had somebody, they'll be of no use to anybody else. Ever."

"You *are* insane, you know that?! You're not going to get away with this! I won't let you!"

"'Going to get away with this'? Elaine, I am already 'gone'." Jean picked up the bags and held the front door as Gary walked out, then she turned and blew her former girlfriend a kiss.

Her ruby red lips pealed back to reveal that perfectly infuriating smile as she said with a hint of sarcasm, "Goodbye, Pet" and shut the door.

Elaine almost made it to the door when the pain hit. They felt like menstrual cramps but worse, and within moments she was doubled up on the floor. Her hand reached out to the phone and reset it, and then started to dial nine-one-one but stopped. Her body was starting to ache now, but not with pain. Instead there was longing. Craving. A new kind of hunger.

With that hunger, Elaine also felt a change in her thinking, just as Jeanie must have felt a little while ago. Her life would be different now. She needed to survive, regardless of the cost or deed. Her mind responded to the needs of her body, and she found herself hitting the redial button.

"Hello, Tommy's. Vinnie speaking. What can I do for you?"

"Vinnie, this is Elaine Davidson. I...I'm still hungry for Italian. Um, I'm going to need another lasagna. And Vinnie? Could you make sure Anthony delivers it? I forgot to give him a tip earlier, and I want to make it up to him."

"Sure thing Mrs. Davidson."

*End*

Seurat
Seurat
112 Followers