Little Black Bikini

Story Info
Father recounts sex with his Goth daughter.
2.1k words
4.35
307.4k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
274 Followers

I remember it vividly even now. It was a day in early June... a hot summer day. Yeah right, as if there is any other kind down in southern Florida! But once you've lived there for a while you at least get used to it. Especially when you have a nice big swimming pool in your backyard!

So there I was, out on the back porch, sipping a nice cool glass of iced tea and watching my 19-year old daughter Lisa swimming in the pool. My wife had gone out shopping for the day, and my son was out with some of his friends, so it was just the two of us. And yeah, if you read these kind of stories then you probably have some sort of idea where this is going, but I can assure you that it was entirely innocent. At least, at the time...

Now like I said, Lisa was only 19 years old at this point, and well into her Goth phase. You know, wearing all black, lots of make-up, listening to Marilyn Manson and all that. She'd even gotten her nose pierced down at the local shopping centre. I'll admit, I wasn't too keen on that, but what are you going to do? Teenagers are always going to rebel against authority, and damn if it didn't suit her quite nicely.

Lisa was a tall but skinny girl, always had been, and she had the palest white skin to boot. Sure, she had relatively small boobs, but they looked quite nice on her slender, petite frame. And she more than made up for it with her shapely little ass. Her hair was naturally jet black, a trait which she had no doubt inherited from her Cuban-American mother, though Lisa was just as apt to dye it some shocking or bold color to try pissing off us (and her high school teachers).

As always, she was wearing black today... A little two piece black bikini. I had to hand it to her. Even when she was just going out for a dip in the pool, she still managed to pull off the little Gothic look.

So there I was, staring at her and trying to figure out what was going on in my teenaged daughter's head, when she decided to stop swimming and get out of the pool. As she climbed up the stairs, I could see the water literally dripping off her pale, thin body, her tiny little nipples pressed hard against that black bikini she was wearing. It was what I would call a life changing moment, because as she shook the water out of her raven black hair, I could feel something stirring in my loins. It was a feeling that no father should ever feel for his own daughter, no matter how sexy or hot she may be.

Still sitting over on the porch, I adjusted myself, trying to hide the rather obvious and rapidly growing bulge in my shorts.

"Hey honey," I said cheerfully. Innocently. As if nothing at all outside of the ordinary had just happened.

"Hi dad," Lisa chirped back at me gleefully, "Did mom just go out?"

Lisa pulled on of the reclining chairs over by me and sat down in it.

"Ummm," I stammered for a moment, trying not to oogle my own daughter, "Yeah. She said that she was going out to the store."

"Oh," Lisa replied. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but there was something... unusual about the tone in her voice.

"Well," she said coyly as she sat back up, "I guess she'll probably be out for a while."

I looked over and watched as Lisa reached behind and unhooked her little black bikini, exposing her perky little breasts. They were just as flawless and pale as the rest of her porcelin smooth young body. Sure they were small, but very firm. Moreover, I also noticed that her little nipples were pierced by two silver barbells. She hadn't told me or her mother about that little detail. Lisa must have known I was staring though, because she tossed her little bikini top into the lawn and lay back down on her chest.

"Daddy," she said, "Would you mind rubbing some tanning lotion on my back? I don't want to sunburn..."

I didn't know how to reply to that.

"Sure," I said, shrugging, "You sure you don't mind me doing this?"

She just giggled.

"No, not at all. After all, what are fathers for?"

Quite frankly, at that point I wasn't going to argue with her logic (or lack thereof). I just got up, still careful to try and hide the throbbing erection that was by now looking for any way possible to burst out of the confines on my shorts. I knelt down beside my half-naked daughter and poured out a gob of tanning lotion into my hands. It smelled flowery... like maybe fresh lilies.

I tried to make conversation with her as I started to massage my daughter's flawless back.

"I didn't know you tanned," I said, "You know, with your pale skin you might want to be careful that you don't get sunburn or anything..."

Lisa giggled softly as I rubbed her back. I know I've already said this, but she had flawless smooth skin, as soft as it was pale. She didn't even have any bikini lines or scars or anything. Just an endless stretch pearly white skin. I continued to massage her, really trying to work that lotion over her. For a moment, I thought I could hear her moaning, but I brushed it off.

"Dad," said Lisa, "You know you can go down further than that..."

She took my hand and pushed it down lower, until my hands were literally on her nice firm butt checks.

"I don't mind. Really..."

I wish I could tell you that I said something raunchy, but nothing came to mind. I was absolutely dumb-struck by this turn of events. After a pregnant pause, Lisa turned around and made eye contact with me, giving me a nice good view of her tiny little breasts.

"You said mom wasn't going to be home for a while," Lisa pleaded with me, "And it's not like I didn't notice you watching me in the pool earlier..."

"Lisa," I told her firmly, "No! This is wrong! I'm your father for..."

But I was cut off abruptly as Lisa leaned forward and pressed her lips up against mine. For some stupid reason which I still cannot fathom to this very day, I stopped fighting. As we embraced, our tongues coiled around each other, writhing like serpents. Here I was, out in my very own backyard where all the neighbors could see me, passionately kissing my half-naked teenage daughter! I had crossed the line. But I didn't care at that point.

Instead, I reached down and ran my fingers through my daughter's short black hair and continued to press my lips up against her sweet little mouth. We embraced, making out with one another for what seemed like an eternity, until she finally broke away. I looked down at the little Gothic vixen and saw that she was giving me a wicked smile.

"This has always been one of my fantasies daddy," she said as she knelt down on the ground.

Lisa wasn't oblivious to the rather obvious hard-on I was now sporting at all. I stroked it, and it felt good, even through the relatively thin fabric of my shorts. Now on her knees, Lisa slowly unzipped my pants, finally letting free my rather large erection. Her eyes went wide when she saw the true size of my throbbing member, though more with desire than anxiety.

"One of my deep, dark fantasies."

My sexy little Goth girl began to slowly stroke my dick, growing in intensity as she jerked me off out there in the backyard. She had no shame at all! But then, I didn't need much encouragement. I was already about as hard as I'd ever been in my life. After a while she wrapped her lips around the tip and began to suck me off. Despite my size, I had to hand it to little Lisa. She soon had almost all nine inches of my cock in her mouth.

"Oh Lisa," I said as I lovingly ran my fingers through her short black hair.

My daughter was giving me the best blowjob of my life. It had been a long time - too long in fact - since my wife had done anything like that. Lisa moved forward, trying to deep throat me. I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing up against the back of my daughter's throat. I looked down and saw Lisa' head excitedly bobbing up and down as she sucked me off, her firm little titties sticking up defiantly on her chest.

It was just too much for me to take. Soon I shot a load right into my own daughter's stomach. I could feel her slow down and then stop as I shot my jizz deep into her belly. I could hear her moaning, or perhaps even struggling to say something to me, but to her credit she took every last drop of my juices and swallowed like a good little girl.

And then I pulled out, leaving a long and sticky trail of jizz and saliva. It ran down her mouth, spilling over onto her perky little breasts. A little of it even slid down her belly as she stood up and looked at me. I grinned as I watched it trickle down JUST to her tiny little black bikini bottom. For her part, I think that Lisa knew exactly what I was thinking, because she soon pulled down her bikini and was now entirely naked. I admired my Gothic daughter's sexy little body. She was so thin and pale... so vulnerable. So sexy. I loved it!

Wordlessly, we embraced once more, our hands running over each other's hot and sweaty bodies. I couldn't tell you if I was sweating from the vigorous passion or the temperature outside. It really didn't matter at that point. I moved my hand across her back, stopping just long enough to savor her firm butt. I squeezed it. Damn it felt nice... just like her mother's big sexy Latina ass so many years ago.

As we continued to grope one another, we fell back onto the reclining chair, my slender daughter beneath me. I carefully reached down and spread her thin but well toned legs. It was hard not to notice that she was already soaking wet down there. I lined the tip of my cock up against the entrance to her juicy little cunt. It was still nice and wet from the blowjob she'd given me, which was something of a relief. I didn't want to hurt my sexy little daughter.

"Don't worry honey," I said as I looked into her dark eyes, "I'll be real nice and gentle with you."

She bit her lip as I slowly pressed my cock into her waiting cunt. Gradually I managed to slide myself inside of my own daughter, savoring her delightful warmth. It was tight, but it was clear to me that she was no virgin either. In between my daughter's moans of pleasure and ecstasy, I kept thrusting in and out of her, literally hammering away. I could feel the reclining chair moving back and forth on the patio as I fucked my daughter with the vigor of a man half my age.

I don't know how long I kept it up, but there was no way that I was going to last all day. Not at my age. Fortunately, I could feel it coming, so I just kept pounding away at my daughter's sexy little Gothic cunt. She was crying out for me to keep fucking her, and soon we both reached climax. I could hear her gasp with excitement as I shot a couple spurts of my man juices into her waiting teenage womb.

And then, we slowed down and tried to catch our breath. I slowly pulled out, letting a stream of my hot, white, sticky cum spill out of my daughter's cunt. For her part, Lisa simply looked up at me with those big doe eyes of hers.

"That was so hot daddy," she whispered to me in a husky, breathless voice.

It was so wrong... and yet so very sexy at the same time.

Lisa then stood up and began to pick up her little black bikini, my sticky juices all over her pale teenaged body. I just sat down, trying to catch my breath and wipe some of the sweat off my body. I absent-mindedly reached over and took another sip of my iced tea.

"I'm going to go inside now," Lisa said seductively, "Maybe wash off and take a shower... you're free to watch if you want..."

Sounded like a good idea to me. After all, her mother wasn't going to be back for a few more hours anyway. That at least gave us some father-daughter time to ourselves...

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
274 Followers