Little Black Dress

Story Info
Wife gets taken by stranger while in sexy black dress.
2.4k words
4.14
317.6k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwhit2009
Jwhit2009
167 Followers

Unlike most women, I do not enjoy clothes shopping. I have a narrow top half with a wider bottom. This makes finding clothes that fit difficult. Fortunately thanks to the current Kardashian craze, I am starting to find outfits made for my body type.

On this days excursion I found three different dresses I liked. As I stood in the dressing room trying each one on I was actually pleased with the way I looked. The last dress, a little black one was the sexiest of the three. It was a little shorter than what I normally wear. The V-neckline was low enough that if I leaned forward you would get a good view of my breasts. Could I actually wear this dress out? The thought of my husband seeing me in this dress was a real turn on. The thought of being out in public in this sexy dress was even hotter. If I got some black thigh high stockings and a good push'em up bra, this dress would do the trick.

My husband and I don't get to go out very much. He is very busy, and we have two kids. Our sex life is not that great either. Its great when we get the opportunity, we just never seem to be "ready" at the same times. We actually have to schedule in advance a night for ourselves. These date nights are very important to us. I usually try to wear something sexy. We flirt all through dinner and then end up having great sex at home.

I have developed into a bit of an exhibitionist since I reached my mid 30's. We live in a college town. There are a lot of young men around. I notice them checking me out when I go grocery shopping. So I started wearing more revealing outfits. One time when I was wearing a t-shirt with no bra, I was especially popular. I could feel my tits jiggle as I walked down the aisle. A young man actually started talking to me. He was cute as he tried real hard not to look at my poky nipples. He actually invited me to some party he was going to. When I got home I was so turned on I actually masturbated before I unpacked the groceries.

The night of the date I tried the dress on with my new stockings and bra. I had some high heel shoes that completed my naughty little outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror. My husband will love this I thought. I then had a devilish idea. I kicked off my shoes, and rolled my stockings down and off. I removed my g-string and looked in the mirror. I felt sexier. I unzipped the back of my dress and removed my bra. I pulled the dress back up and looked in the mirror. The cleavage was not as good but you could see the outlines of my breasts and my nipples almost poking through. I leaned slightly forward, and could completely see my breast. The waiter would have an eye full. The thought made me wet.

When my husband got home I ran to meet him at the back door. " I would have been home a lot earlier if I had known you looked like that." He said.

He walked up to me and we kissed. His hands moved up and down my dress. "You're naked." He said.

"Too much?" I asked.

He asked me if I was going to go out like that. I told him how I had the stockings and bra, but felt this was sexier, more daring.

"It certainly is." He said.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"No one will notice me." He said, with a smile.

He had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road as we drove to the restaurant. His hand rested on my thigh. He slowly moved it up, pushing my dress up and revealing my bald pussy. "You shaved" he exclaimed.

"I thought you would like that. He moved his hand higher and started to spread my legs. "If you don't stop what your doing we will never make it to the restaurant." I said.

Walking into the restaurant, the warm summer breeze made me realize how little I had on, just a dress and shoes. I caught more than a few eye's checking me out as the hostess lead us to our table. I even caught her looking down my dress as I slid into the booth. I had to remember to be careful. The waiter approached and asked us if we wanted some drinks. I sat up straight, which pushed my nipples against the dress. I realized how obvious it must be that I wasn't wearing a bra. I don't think the waiter even looked at my husband.

As the dinner progressed I noticed a group of 4 men sitting at a table behind my husband. They all were rather handsome, and seemed to have an aura of importance. There strong voices seemed to carry throughout the restaurant and I noticed an accent, probably from Italy or Austria, I thought. One of the men caught me looking at him. He smiled back, as he looked over, which sent a chill down my spine. Throughout the meal he continued to look glance back at me. Our eyes made contact many times. I would smile and shyly look away. He was very handsome, rugged; a man's man. It was hard to keep the conversation going with my husband, as I flirted with this stranger. I became very horny as my mind filled with wicked thoughts.

The waiter approached and asked us if we wanted to see the dessert menu. I purposely leaned forward to take the menu from him. His eyes widened as he got a nice view of my breast. As he walked away, my husband said, " You are really enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes." I said, " I hope I can make it home." We both laughed. After dessert I excused myself to go to the restroom. I passed by the group of men and could feel their eyes on me. While in the stall I heard someone else enter the restroom. It seemed to quiet so I peaked between the door cracks and could tell it was not a woman. I opened the stall door and peaked out. It was the man from the table.

"I think you are in the wrong room." I said.

He looked me over and said "I don't." I was too horny to be scared. I walked towards the sinks and washed my hands. He approached me and pulled me into him. He kissed me hard. My mind was telling me to stop but my body was craving his touch. It all seemed so surreal like it was not even happening. He spun me around and bent me over the sink while spreading my legs. I felt his hands lifting my dress above my ass. Exposed to him I heard him unbuckling his belt. I did not move. I stood there frozen in excitement.

I felt his dick up against my pussy. He rubbed it gently lubricating it with my juices. He then easily slid it in. He started off slow but soon he was fucking me hard. His arm wrapped around my torso holding me against his thrusts. His hand reached into my dress and massaged my excited breast. It did not take me long. I had to bite my lip to prevent from screaming as I came from his thrusts. He pulled out and spun me like a doll. He pushed me down on my knees and I took him in my mouth. He literally fucked my face as he let his load explode down my throat. I swallowed every last bit. He pulled me up and gently kissed my forehead. He turned around and walked out.

As I cleaned myself up, the realization of what I had done set in. Holy crap, how long have I been gone? What was my husband going to say? How could I have done this to him? I swung the bathroom door open ready to race to the table. My husband was standing just outside. Oh shit. I thought. "Wow I was just getting ready to send in a search party." He said.

I could hardly look at him. "Sorry," was all I could muster. We walked to the car without saying a word. Did he know? Had he seen the man leave the restroom? He was not acting like it. If I get away with this I will never do anything like it again.

We drove all the way to the expressway entrance, and just when I thought I had avoided the end of my marriage he said, "so you want to tell me what the hell went on in the bathroom?" The words rang through me. I felt tears fill my eyes. I did not know what he new. For all I know he could of opened the door to the bathroom. He could have seen me there bent over the sink getting fucked by a stranger. I realized the best thing to do was to tell him the truth. I went over everything, and then told him how sorry I was. I told him how much I loved him and that I don't know what came over me.

He looked at me. I could see the anger in his eyes. He did not say anything for what felt like an eternity. Then he said, "Take off your dress." I heard him loud and clear yet I still said "What?"

"Take off that filthy cheating dress." He said. I looked around. The expressway was busy. The summer sun was just starting to set. I would be very visible. "I'll be naked." I said. He looked over at me, his eyes starred straight through me. Would he leave me if I didn't listen? I undid the seatbelt and unzipped the back of the dress. I pulled it down exposing my breasts. I looked over at him hoping he would stop me. He glanced over at me.

"Well." He said. I pulled the dress down around each shoe. I held up the bundles dress in my hand as I sat naked in the car. My window started to roll down. Wasn't I exposed enough I thought to myself.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Throw it out the window." He said. I looked over at him; he did not look at me. His eyes were on the road. I threw my new dress out the window. I felt him slow down as a few cars passed. No one seemed to notice. What was he trying to do? "Keep your hands to your side." He said. I saw him look in the rear view mirror. I turned around and a truck was approaching. I felt him let off the gas.

As the driver approached my husband kept pace with him. It did not take long. The driver looked over and saw me completely exposed. His eyes almost popped out of his head. He gave me a thumb up sign. My husband reached over and pinched my nipple. I realized how turned on I was. I squirmed into the seat, the truck driver's eyes still on my naked body; I reached down between my legs and started rubbing myself. For the first time I saw my husband smile. He hit the brakes, went behind the truck and got off the expressway a few miles from our normal exit.

We were now taking the back roads to our house. It was darker, my husband told me to keep rubbing myself. He pulled down a side road and then pulled the car over. "Get out." He said. No one was around but I still hesitated. He opened his door and got out. He came around to my side and opened the door. I got out with nothing but my high heel shoes on. He pulled me to the front of the car and lifted me up so that I sat on the hood. My legs straddled him as he leaned in to kiss me. I felt the warmth from the car and his body against me. He undid his pants and let them drop to the ground.

He lifted my legs up, spreading me open and forcing me to lie back on the car for support. I felt him enter me and push deep inside. He stood there for a moment, then pulled out and slammed back into me. The slow rhythm drove me crazy. He reached up grabbing my breasts like handles and continued to thrust himself into me. I was in heaven, loving every minute of this incredible outdoor experience. We had never done anything like this before. I felt him explode sending his load after load deep inside of me, which caused me to erupt in my second orgasm of the night.

We got into the car, and drove home. We did not speak. I sat their naked wondering what would happen to my marriage, afraid to ask. When we got to the house he told me not to get dressed. We went up to our bedroom and he undressed. He lay down and told me to rub his back. I got on top of him and gave him a massage. After a few minutes he said, "You cheated on me."

"I know. I am so sorry. Can you forgive me?" I said.

"Well," he said, you should be punished."

"I thought that's what you did tonight." I said.

"You cheated on our 15 year relationship. Do you think one night of punishment is enough?" He said

"I guess not." I said.

"In a week the kids are going to summer camp for a month. For that month you will be my sex slave. When I get home from work you will be naked. You will do as I say. Leave our weekends open. I will do the planning."

I sat there on top of him stunned. Was he serious? "You won't leave me." I asked.

"No." He said. "Now tell me what happened in the bathroom again. This time, be more descriptive."

I repeated the story to him, every little bit. He rolled over; he was hard as a rock. What had I done? What kind of things did he have in store for me? I easily mounted myself onto his hard cock, as I fantasized of my future adventures.

Jwhit2009
Jwhit2009
167 Followers