Little Brother's Night With My Wife

Story Info
His bride has her first affair.
1.6k words
3.64
186.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it all started seven years ago. My little brother had broke up with his wife. And needed a place to stay. He didn't really ask, he just kind of started spending the night.

Being a workaholic myself, I didn't find it surprising that my wife stayed up late talking with him. When she would come to bed I, would curl up next to her. Most of the time she was in bed with me by 12:30 or so. but as the nights passed it started being like three and four in the morning. One night I woke up and decided to tell her to come to bed. As I walked in the living room, I was in udder amazement to find her on her knees with her head in his lap. He was leaning back in the chair. Since neither of them where naked I thought she had just fell asleep with her head on his lap. (How naive right) so I snuck up behind her and started reaching around and fondling her breast. To my amazement her head started going up and down and she raised her ass to meet my body.

Shocked at what was happening I stared on at her mouth sliding up and down on his cock my own was hardening as she sucked faster and faster I started unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them over her ass. She stood so I could remove them. As she stepped out of them, I began licking her from behind. God was she soaking wet.

In like three minutes she had her first orgasm on my face but kept grinding her self into my mouth like she couldn't get enough. Finally when she came once more she pulled off his cock and kissed him deeply. Turning to face me she gave me a deep kiss, and I could taste his cum on her tongue.

she lead us both by our hands to our bedroom

Where she slowly undressed my brother kissing each nipple with slow intense deliberate movements of her tongue each of his nipple where so stiff as she moved back and forth over each nipple her hand wrapped around his cock and slowly pumped his hardening cock when all of a sudden she swallowed him again. Pulling her head back so I could see his cock sliding in and out of her mouth

I tried to slide into her and feel wet pussy wrap around my cock. But she refused my advances as she continued to work his cock over with her mouth finally she stopped and looked at me I was so excited by her actions and really wanted to feel her mouth slide over my cock. Her smile warned me not to interfere. As she pushed him back on the bed I watched as she faced me and lowered her self down on his cock. Her eyes rolled back and she grinded slowly feeling him slipping deeper and deeper inside her pussy. She looked so sexy, my cock twitched as I stared in disbelief.

When she finally pulled off his cock I watched with excitement as his cum leaked from her pussy she raised her finger beaconing me to come closer upon reaching her she wrapped a leg over my shoulder and forced me to my knees and grasped my hair pulling my face into her pussy I licked slowly uncertain of how his cum would taste but the more I tried to keep from licking his cum the more she gyrated her hips till at last I gave in and slid my tongue deep inside her licking like crazy the taste of her juices mixed with his cum drove me wild and I licked deeper inside her trying to drink every drop of they're cum. Finally she exploded on my face. I licked slowly apply pressure to her clit as to give her a long hard orgasm.

As I pulled away, I could see my brother cock stiffening again underneath her wanting to fuck her myself I tried to stand and slip inside her but her foot forced me back as she rolled over and looking over her shoulder she smiled as she slid his cock once more inside her swollen red lips.

And with a moan she sank down on him. My cock was twitching wildly at being denied entrance into her hot swollen pussy. She stared into my eyes driving me wild with jealousy for her pussy. I watched her ass as she pumped his cock, Seeing how his cock glistened with her juices. Making my need to fuck her so bad. Her juices frothed around his cock making me envy what his cock was doing to her.

I couldn't resist anymore. I started stoking my cock. I could feel how swollen and hard my cock felt. It was harder then it had ever been in my life and as I started getting more into stoking my cock my wife voice rang out don't touch your cock. I winced in pain at her orders wanting so badly to keep going but knowing if I did I wouldn't get to slip inside her. I stopped and watched with the feeling of a scolded little boy. Jealousy raced through my body.

Her ass cheeks so sexy I could see her pussy wrapped so open for cock. I couldn't just watch any longer I leaned down and began licking her asshole. At first she tried squeezing her cheeks to keep me from assaulting her asshole with my tongue. But my persistence finally won. Her desire to feel my tongue overwhelmed her she reach back grasp my hair and began grinding till my tongue was slipping deep up her ass. I couldn't take much more I had to have her now but as I stood up she raised over his cock and sliding him out of her she maneuvered her body so fast and his cock slipped inside her asshole. I lost control of my cock and I felt it swell so intensely hard the orgasm hit me with such force I gasp as my cock twitched so hard. I sprayed all over my wife and brother. I faintly heard my brother ask what's that and my wives giggling response you don't want to know.

I watched as they fucked harder and I leaned against the wall letting the wave of euphoria wash over my body. Watching each thrust of his cock up her ass kept my cock hard. Slowly stroking as watched till I could tell he was filling her ass with his cum.

She looked over her shoulder at me and looked at my still rock hard cock. She pulled off his cock and bent in front of I stepped forward to feel her pussy with my fingers they slipped inside her swollen red pussy. Her moans told me she wasn't anywhere finished. I slid inside her feeling her swollen pussy as if it were for the first time. I stood still just feeling her freshly fucked pussy. I couldn't believe how awesome she felt slowly I began sliding in and out her moans of pleasure drove me wild and I began grinding my hips to tease her deep inside.

Then without warning she grasp my brother cock in her hand and began sucking it making me swell so hard knowing it had been deep up her ass and she didn't care she had never done that for me I remember feeling excited and jealous of his cock. The intense feel brought on another immense orgasm deep inside her feeling I had cum she slid from my cock and started sucking his cock harder and harder till he looked almost in pain finally he grasps at the bed as his cock unloaded in her mouth. She fell beside him and I crawled slowly beside her and as I thought about what had just happened my cock grew so hard at the idea of my brother fucking my wife and that it had become a reality little did I know at the same time his cock had started to grow in her hand.

And as I began grinding so did he till my cock slid inside her she pumped slowly back massaging his cock as I slowly grinded inside her she finally pulled off my cock and climbed on top of me and started working her pussy god did she feel so awesome the silence was broke when she turned to my brother and asked him to fuck her ass my cock responded to her words by twitching wildly at the idea. I felt him climbing over us and when his cock slid into her ass I couldn't even move his cock locked mine inside her pussy as he started working slowly I could feel his cock sliding along mine through the wall between her ass ands her pussy finally I couldn't hold out any longer and started rocketing inside her ass I was so wrapped up in mine I didn't notice she was cumming too, he continued fucking her ass, driving her to orgasm after orgasm. Locked inside her I could do nothing as he

Pounded harder and harder till at last I felt him cum he pounded deep and hard as he unloaded inside her. When I woke in the morning, I could feel their weight still over me. I looked at the clock realizing I hadn't heard the alarm I just closed my eyes and fell back to sleep. When I woke once more, I sat up to see my wife sucking my brother cock while he slept I smiled to myself knowing this wasn't over.