Little Consolation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh." He whined, "Oh baby, let me come. Pleeeaaasee."

Mimi giggled again and tilted her head. "You look so pretty when you cry." She smiled, "Your eyes go this stunning shade of blue. It's almost cobalt."

"Fuck you," he whined, "Oh, baby, why are you doing this?" He sniffed and gasped as she climbed on top of him, kissing him hard, flicking the tiny switch again.

"Because," she whispered, "You wanted it." Mimi kissed him, cupping his face in her hands and pushing her tongue into his mouth greedily. He kissed her back, his face wet against hers, sobbing and sniffing quietly.

"Want you." He whispered, "Want you so badly. Want this." He gasped, "I fucking want this."

Mimi smiled and kissed him tenderly, "I know baby. And you'll get me eventually. But first you have to take this."

"You know," he sighed, "I'd go through anything for you. Anything."

"I know," she growled, sucking at his neck, swirling her tongue over his stubble, "I know you would sweetie."

The vibrator hummed inside of him and he jerked under her. She looked down at him imperiously and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you dare come." She spat, "Don't you dare leak over me or there'll be no sex for a week."

Sven gasped frustratedly, desperately trying to hold back the burn in his gut. Mimi pulled out the vibrator and put it on the floor, switching it off.

Sven whined again and waited, shaking.

Mimi straddled him once more and rubbed her breasts, thinking. "Are you going to fuck me well, then?" she asked.

Sven nodded and a low yes escaped his shaking lips. "I'll make it so good for you, baby." He whined, "So good."

Mimi grinned and ripped open the cling film, throwing it to the floor and watching as Sven unfurled his arms, stretching across the sheets. Mimi leant down and ran her hands over the sweating contours of his arms her chest pressed against his. He leant up and kissed her again, moaning happily.

"Let me fuck you." He purred, "Let me fuck you so hard." He begged. "Please, baby. Please.

Mimi sighed and lay out on the sheets next to him, rubbing his chest gently. "Go on then." She whispered, "Hard and deep, just how I like it."

Sven kissed her neck and whined, "Yes, Ma'am" he giggled. "Just how you like it."

He positioned himself over her and teased her entrance knowingly, brushing her ear with his lips, "Who's teasing who now?" he purred.

Her eyes flew open and she twisted his nipple hard, "Watch it pretty. I'll make you twice as hard and twice as teary unless you don't do as your told." She smirked at him and pulled his bottom toward her, allowing him to slide into her aching slit. Mimi moaned happily and ground against him.

"Oh baby, " she purred, "just like that. Do me. Oh....oh....oh...yeah."

He thrust into her, slipping his whole length between her thighs trying hard not to come too quickly, aching with desire for her. He thrust as best he could, every movement torturing his aching dick as he did so. Sweating against the soft curves of her body.

"Harder," she breathed, "Svenny, do me harder."

He shifter over her and she pulled her legs around him, grinding upward to meet his thrusts, whining against his chest.

"Oh, baby, you're everything to me." She sighed, "You're fucking everything."

He kissed her again and sucked her lip hungrily, whining, sinking against her.

"I can't-" he breathed, "I-"

"Come." She said, nearly ordering him, "Fucking come in me, baby."

He gave a few more quick thrusts and shuddered against her, aching and sinking towards her, exploding into nothingness. There was nothing but this, nothing but perfection.

Sven grunted and kept thrusting until Mimi finally came, hot and violent, her nails digging into the delicate flesh of his ass as she spasmed wetly around him.

They kissed messily, panting and grinding happily against each other, hungry and desperate in their passion, all of the emotion that they had hidden from other lovers pooling and weeping about them.

They held each other and Mimi nuzzled against his chest. She kissed the purple bruise that had started to form and rubbed his bottom gently. "Are you okay?" she whispered, kissing his chest.

"Sven nodded and looked down at her. "Hmm." He smiled dozily and kissed her cheek, "I feel slightly like I'm drunk." He giggled, "Drunk on this."

Mimi smiled and kissed him again, ecstatic, speechless with joy. "Good." She whispered, "Good. But at least there'll be no hangover in the morning."

"No," Sven whispered, stroking her hair, "Just a few bruises."

"Well, I'm sure that's some consolation." She laughed, "Some relief." She whispered, rubbing his belly gently.

He leant against her touch, sighing happily. "You have no idea." He whispered, "You're more than I dared dream."

"Hmm." Mimi jabbed him in the ribs and bit his nipple playfully, "Tell me that when you've not go half a hard on, sweetie."

He smiled again, nodding, "I will." He answered, "every damn day for the rest of your life."

Sven kissed her and pulled the crumpled sheets over them. "You know," he whispered, stroking her face, "You're my consolation. My little consolation."

Three days later Sven stood in front of the bathroom mirror in a London hotel and brushed his fingers over the rectangular, grey bruise that streaked his right pectoral. He smiled knowingly, remembering the flood of emotions, shivering at the thought of Mimi stood over him. She wasn't just a little consolation he thought; she was the goddamned answer.

12