Little Girl Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Asian girl must have felt slighted by Kelli's display and decided that she wanted to steal the show. Feeling a little more daring than before, she stood up in front of the guy selling shoes and said, "Sitting under these hot lights is making me very uncomfortable. I need to cool off. Do you mind if I undo some of the buttons on my blouse?"

The guy couldn't speak. He just nodded his head and the Asian girl slowly opened every button on her shirt. She then sat back down and leaned forward as her shirt fell to her sides. Her bare breasts were only inches from the guy's face.

She then said in a soft, sexy voice, "Mmm, that's much better. Can you wait on me now?"

The guy stammered out a "yes".

Still using her soft, sexy voice, the girl said, "I guess I'll need to take my shoes off."

When she leaned forward to take off the first shoe, her breasts brushed up against the side of the guy's face. As she removed the other shoe, her right nipple pressed against the guy's lips. He was in heaven.

The girl with the auburn hair finally made an audacious move to out-do all of us. As the other guy walked out with my shoes, she stopped him and asked him about panty hose. She asked the guy if she could try a pair on to make sure the color looked good on her. He replied that normally they don't allow it, but for her he'd make an exception.

He examined her outfit and asked, "How can you try on hosiery wearing that one-piece shorts outfit? Won't you have to remove the whole thing?"

She looked around and said, "This hosiery rack blocks the view from the front door. Maybe I can just slip my outfit off and try them on here."

The guy replied, "Be my guest."

He dropped my shoes and forgot all about me as she slipped the top down over her breasts.

She giggled and said, "It's too bad I can't wear a bra with this outfit. Now my tits have to hang right out in the open!"

The guy mumbled, "Yea, too bad," as he ogled at her breasts.

The second guy came over as she slowly slid the outfit down her legs. I must admit, she had a nice body and a dark tan. She had small triangle shaped tan lines over her nipples making it obvious that there wasn't much to the top of her bikini.

She looked at the guy and said, "What should I do now? I never wear panties with pantyhose. Should I take my underwear off, too?"

The guys fell all over themselves to say "yes" as she turned around and slipped her panties over her butt and down her legs. The girl also had tan lines on her shapely rear-end, but it appeared that the bottoms of her bikini must be very small. Her tan reached halfway down her butt cheeks. Half of her ass crack must hang out of her swimming suit. When she turned around, her pubic area was completely shaved. Judging from her tan lines, it's safe to assume that her swimsuit barely covers anything. The girl must be popular at pool parties.

She sat down in front of the guys and spread her legs apart. The girl really had a lot on display as both of the guys looked down to inspect her shaved pussy. She began to slowly inch the hosiery up her legs. The girl then stood up and asked the guys about the color. They told her she looked great, but she should try on another pair to be certain. The guys bent over backwards to help her. I'm not crazy about how a girl looks in pantyhose, but she sure had their attention.

As the first girl removed the pantyhose, the other two girls asked if they could try some on, too. The Asian girl, who had already removed her top, asked one of the guys what color would look good against her legs. With her breasts staring the guy in the face, he told her that it was hard to say because he couldn't see enough of her legs. As if her legs were going to be a different color that the rest of her! She told him that she could solve the problem. The Asian girl reached behind and unzipped the back of her tight skirt, then slowly worked it over her tan little butt. She let it fall to the floor exposing her dark, silky haired bush to the guys.

The last girl was even more mischievous and calculating. She said that she was too shy to take her dress off. She claimed that she would be so nervous that her hands would be shaking too much to unbutton it herself. If her dress was going to come off, one of the guys would have unbutton it for her.

The guy told her, "You can try on pantyhose without taking her dress off."

After calling the first guy an idiot under his breath, the other guy quickly said, "She should really take off all of her clothes to make sure that she gets a good fit."

The girl asked, "Even my panties?"

They guys replied, "Its necessary to make sure you get a good fit."

The second guy unbuttoned her dress and threw it on the pile of clothes collecting on the floor.

She said shyly, "Now I'm standing in front of two guys I've never met before in just my underwear! I feel so naughty. At least my bra is hiding my breasts."

I thought to myself, naughty? What a stupid word, but the guys seemed to be eating up her little shy act.

The second guy looked at her bra and told her, "You can't be sure if the color of your hosiery is correct unless you match it to all of your skin."

She said, "If you're sure about this, then I guess I'll have to let you take my bra off."

She let him unhook her bra and take it off for her. She moaned as he removed it because he slid his hands up under the cups to push it down her shoulders. He gently tweaked her nipples in the process. The bra ended up on the pile.

She looked down at her panties and softly said, "I don't think I can let you take my panties off. If I lose those, I'll be naked."

The guy said, "Don't worry. We're trained professionals."

He hooked his fingers over the front and the back of her panties so that his fingers slid through her pussy hair and in her butt crack as he slowly worked the panties down her legs.

She said, "Mmm, that feels good. You shouldn't be doing that…some more!"

He looked at her and said that he was having some trouble getting her panties off. The guy pulled them up and down several time while continuing to slid his fingers across her pussy hair and butt crack. She looked disappointed and frustrated when he finally removed the panties. I think she was on the verge of an orgasm, but he didn't let her finish. How cruel! The panties ended up on the pile, too. Now all three girls were standing in front of the hosiery rack naked and the guys were behind them checking out their bare asses. All of the girl's clothes were lying in one big pile. The girls were giggling and flirting as the guys pinched and tickled them. No one was looking at us.

Amy looked at Kelli and said, "I guess they won."

Kelli said, "Not yet," and scooped up their clothes.

As Kelli headed for the door, Amy followed picking up a few items that dropped. I grabbed the Asian girl's bra and panties from under the chair and we left the store. The mall was getting ready to close and a man was emptying the trashcans into some king of motorized cart. We asked him if he could get rid of these old clothes and he said that he would be happy to help us. He stuffed the clothes into the trash compartment and drove away in his little cart. We smiled at each other knowing those girls were never going to find their clothes.

We were watching from outside the shoe store as the girls finally noticed we were gone. At first they appeared happy, like they were celebrating a victory. However, their happiness turned to terror when they realized that their clothes were missing. They began looking all over the store in a panic. We spotted several guys in the sporting goods store that was next to the shoe store.

Kelli walked up to them and said, "Three girls somehow lost their clothes in the shoe store. Can you guys help them find their clothes?"

The guys charged into the store and there was nowhere for the girls to hide. All of the guys circled around the girls. The guys were checking out all of the bare titties, naked butts and exposed pussy hair. The girls were mortified. The shoe salesmen didn't even do anything to protect the girls. As the mall security arrived on the scene, one of the girls spotted us. She pointed us out to her friends and they flipped us off. We just smiled and waved as we walked away laughing.

12