Little Kitten

Story Info
Men get mad. Women get even.
2.7k words
4.08
87.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Likegoodwinecopyrighted October 2011

I am posting this light story just so people don't think I am going overboard with some heavier stuff like the one published recently. There is almost no sex to speak of in this short one. Enjoy! Your votes and constructive comments are appreciated, as they will help me grow. Thanks to Blackstallion21 for his patient editing

*

Life sometimes throws a curve ball your way out of nowhere. At first, it seems innocent, until it hit you full in the face -- as innocent as a little 5 years old kid crying his heart out. This is what happened to me 4 weeks ago.

David, my husband, our 2 kids and I were at a BBQ on a bright sunny August Saturday. I was alone in the kitchen, preparing macaroni salad. Margaret, the host, was outside with the other wives and husbands. Samuel, our little boy of 5 years old came running, threw himself at me and started crying. He was trying to say something but he wasn't able to control his sobbing and I couldn't understand one word.

"Ok, slow down honey! Take a deep breath and tell me why you are crying."

Gathering all his courage, sniffing, breathing hard, he followed my advice.

"I don't want Daddy to get rid of Whiskers Mom. I don't want a new cat. I love Whiskers," he said.

"What make you say that Sam? We don't want to replace Whiskers with a new cat. Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Because Daddy was telling it to Uncle John," he finally said.

I hugged him. "You probably didn't understand well what Daddy was saying. We will not get rid of Whiskers. Now Sam, forget about it and go back outside to play with the other kids," I reassured Sam.

Sam looked up toward me. "You're sure Mom? We will keep Whiskers?"

"Yes! I am sure."

Obviously relieved, he bolted back outside.

Well that was strange. Whiskers is my old 15 years old cat. I had him even before I met David. My name is Sheila Roberts, formerly O'Brien. I met David 10 years ago. He was 25 years old and I was 23. We hit it off right away and things leading to another, we got married 2 years later. Within a year I got pregnant and we had our first child, Anika, now 7 years old. Two year later, I gave birth to Samuel.

I know that Whiskers is near the end. He is a bit on the blind side now and has a hard time holding it while going to the kitty litter, but he is still very lively and eats well. David and me discussed the subject a few times and even started to prepare the kids to the fact that Whiskers didn't have many more years to live, but we were far from having reached a decision. I would certainly speak to him about it.

It was only after we left the BBQ and were heading home that I remembered what Samuel said.

"Honey, why did you say earlier that you wanted to get rid of the cat and get a new one? It really traumatized Samuel," I said.

David suddenly had a weird look on his face for a fraction of second -- surprise, shock - I wasn't sure. He looked toward Samuel in the back seat.

"I didn't say such a thing. Let's talk about it later when the kids are in bed," he finally replied.

Well, when we got home, I had to wake up Samuel who was real tired and in a bad mood. The bath time was a real struggle for supremacy as is often the case between the kids and me. David and I were also exhausted and we soon went to bed and I forgot everything about Whiskers.

Until one week ago.

It was our turn to receive our friends for a BBQ. I was in the kitchen when I badly needed to go to the bathroom. The smell that greeted me was awful. I don't know what the previous user had for breakfast but I almost retch. Gagging, I quickly rolled open the window letting in a breath of fresh air and also all the noise from the backyard. I could clearly hear John talking to David even if I could not see them from the bathroom.

"Oh you sneaky bastard!" said John. "I didn't think you had it in you, bringing a new pussy in the house while your wife is away."

"Shut up John! You will get me in trouble. If Sheila ever finds out, I am dead meat," answered David.

"So everything is set for Labor Day long weekend, when she takes the kids to visit her Mom and Dad?"

"John, I said shut the fuck up!"

"Alright you devious dog!"

I was in a stupor. I tried to sit on the toilet but the last occupant had left the seat up and I properly ended up sitting in the toilet. I straightened up, put the seat and cover down, and sat there for many minutes. My world was coming crashing around me. I clearly remembered what Samuel overheard a few weeks back, and I suddenly understood the real meaning. Out with the old pussy -- that would be me -- and in with a new one.

I couldn't understand. I refused to understand. Our life was near perfect. We both had jobs that we loved, two beautiful kids, a nice house, and great friends. I was still really good-looking at 34 and our sex life was more than satisfying so why would he choose to ditch me for a younger woman? Why risk losing everything to taste a new piece of ass?

As hard as I tried, I couldn't find anything in David's behaviour that shed any light on his dissatisfaction with me. He still goes the extra mile to express his love for me, his joy to have me as a wife, as a mother, and as a friend. And I always returned in kind that love.

Could I have misinterpreted what I heard?

No, John is a bit crude in his vocabulary. When he says pussy, he means a cunt, a piece of ass, a woman.

My marriage was over. I started to cry. There was no way I would be able to continue living with the bastard. But how could I proceed? What should I do?

Should I go and confront him, in front of everybody? That wouldn't do. From what they said the deed would be done over the long weekend. I had to get proof of his cheating. There was nothing easier than that. A colleague's husband works for a security agency and would be able to place cameras in the house to catch him. Yes, that's what I will do. And then, with the proof of his cheating, I will throw him in the street and squeeze out of him as much as the court will allow.

The worst part would be to live with him for the next week without letting him suspects that anything was amiss.

I dried my eyes, reapplied my messed up make-up and went back outside to mingle with the guests.

The next week was awful. I wasn't able to be very loving toward David. Each time the two-faced son of a bitch tried to be nice, loving and caring; I had to fight with myself not to simply scratch the fucking smile off his face. Finally, Friday arrived and I took off with the kids for the 3 hours drive to my parents' place.

Upon seeing me, Mom knew that something was wrong. She pressed me to tell her what was wrong, guessing that it was something between David and me. After an hour, when the kids were with my Dad in the basement, playing their Xbox on the old TV, I spilled the beans to my Mom and my younger sister, Natalie.

They were as surprised as I to learn about David devious behaviour. No words could alleviate the pain I felt, but it was nice to know that I could rely on them to help me in my upcoming time of needs.

Saturday evening, Natalie invited me to come and have a drink. It was a pub with some live entertainment. That would be great to simply get drunk and forget that at the same moment my soon-to-be ex-husband was shagging some bimbo.

Glass of wine after glass of wine, my mood didn't improve but the searing pain slowly faded away. Natalie's friends were all many years younger than I but they formed a nice and funny crowd although a bit wild to my taste. They all knew now that I was having marital trouble and went out of their way to make me feel better. Soon I was constantly on the dance floor. Two young men, Steve and Brad, were particularly attentive to my mood and took their turn to dance with me and tell me soothing things such as 'what a fool your husband is' or 'in his shoes, I would do anything to keep you'.

I soon realized that they were mostly trying to prey on my misery, but I didn't give a shit. If my son-of-a-bitch husband could play around, so could I. I know that I am still an attractive woman and the obvious behaviour of these two kids - not many years removed from their teen-age -- confirm that fact. Sunday, I would give the final blow to this lie of a marriage, but not without a blast.

Near the end of the evening, close to the last call, I was dancing a slow with Steve. I pressed my body to his and felt his erection pressing my tummy. I said so.

"You are one good looking woman Sheila. I am not sure what your husband will lose when you leave him, but I am eager to discover it tonight if you would allow it," whispered Steve in my ear.

In the following seconds, a flood of contradictory feelings and thoughts crossed my mind. At the forefront was my natural reserve toward other men since I met David. 'Two wrongs don't make it right' my mind was yelling at me. But my now very wet pussy was also telling me that the David part of my life was now behind and that I needed to jump right in my new life as a single divorced woman.

The senses finally won over the intellect.

"It's the first day of my new life, and there is nothing that I would love more than to fuck you," I finally said.

He did get the message quick. In a matter of minutes I was grabbing my purse and we were gone, heading toward Steve's apartment.

As soon as we close the door behind us, we started to shed our clothes. Steve tried to bring me to his bedroom, but I attacked him on his couch and soon I tasted the very erect cock of a different man for the first time in over 10 years. It took only minutes to bring him to a climax. I swallowed every drop of semen that he shot in my mouth. David always said that I was giving great heads, and Steve confirmed the fact.

Pretty soon, he was repaying me, licking my pussy and clit. I was nearing my own climax when I heard keys in the door lock and Brad appeared in the doorframe. Seeing us naked on the couch, he smiled. Closing the door, he stood there and watched us. His hand reached for his zipper and he did extract his hard-on. He started stroking himself while watching us.

A crazy thought crossed my mind and I acted upon it right away. With my finger I invited Brad to come closer.

"Hey Handsome! Would you want me to suck your cock while Steve continues eating me?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"Well go to my purse, grab my small camera, turn it on, put it in movie mode and put it down right there on the TV so it catches everything we will do tonight," I asked.

Still stroking his cock, Brad gave me a quizzical look.

"It will be a parting gift for my ass-hole of a husband," I explained.

With a devilish grin, he did as ordered and came back. I took his erect penis in my mouth while Steve was still licking me. With the excitement of these two young studs using me, I came real quickly. As soon as my orgasm abated, I look at Steve's still erect and obviously willing cock.

"Now fuck me Steve. Fuck me hard," I asked. He complied.

I have never been very vocal in my lovemaking. But I wasn't making love. I was fucking. For the benefit of the camera, the next hour was spent with me directing these two willing young men to use me as hard and as fast as possible and with no inhibition. We finished it up with a double penetration, Brad underneath me in my pussy and Steve behind me in my anus. I would regret that last one before long. Did you ever travelled 3 hours on a sore anus? It isn't fun.

I left back home right after the late afternoon meal prepared by Mom on Sunday. I didn't phone David to let him know that I would be coming back one day earlier. I wasn't averse to surprise him with his bimbo, with my 2 kids in tow.

When I parked in the garage, I was surprised to see that David's car wasn't there. Was he out with his new girlfriend? It didn't matter. Monday, somebody from the security agency would provide me with all the footage from the house.

Whiskers was the only one to greet us. I hope that bastard didn't leave him alone all weekend. After sending the kids away downstairs in the playroom, I hooked up my digital camera to the TV. I was ready to give David a nice show.

Near 10PM, I finally heard his car pulling in the driveway. The garage door was close and all the lights were as he left them. I was standing in the kitchen waiting for him and his bimbo to walk in. I was a bit put off when I saw that he was all by himself. He was carrying a cardboard box.

He was totally taken by surprise to see me.

"Honey, something is wrong? Are the kids sick? You were not suppose to be back till tomorrow afternoon," asked David, a worried look on his face.

His worries were just starting I though. His girlfriend would probably be here soon.

"I know everything David. I overheard you talking with John last week. The cat is out of the bag now," I said, acid and ice mixing in my tone.

He looked down, guilt written all over his face.

"I am sorry Honey! I should have been honest with you. I don't know why I kept it secret. I... I knew that after so many years together you would have felt bad about it," he said in a whisper. "But I did it all for the kids, so the shock would not be so great."

Now he had me at a loss. How shagging another woman would help the kids cope with our divorce? It didn't make sense. Before I could reply, the kids ran upstairs and threw themselves at their Dad. He almost dropped the box he was still carrying.

Unexpectedly, a faint meow came from the box, surprising the kids and me.

David delicately put the box down and opened the flaps. Two little kitten heads appeared, looking at the kids.

"It's for you kids," said David. "Two little pussy cats, one for each of you."

I suddenly felt ill, my stomach wanting to empty itself right there in the kitchen.

David looked at me. "Sorry Sheila. The last time I went to the vet, he said that Whiskers didn't have long to live. I decided then to get these two kittens to help the kids cope with that."

He grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and turned toward me. "Let's go to the living room while the kids get acquainted with the kittens. I wonder what's on TV?"

Oh Shit!