Little Lisa Grows Up Ch. 2

Story Info
She wants much more than tutoring.
8.2k words
4.72
143.8k
30
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 02/16/2020
Created 09/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was so excited from the previous day that she was already waiting at my house when I arrived. I parked the car and let her in the house first, once I had closed the door, she was instantly in my arms again. There was no shyness this time; this little girl was the aggressor. Since Lisa was already in my arms I didn’t hesitate a moment, I carried her directly into my bedroom and placed her petite form on my bed.

Lisa was looking a little apprehensive and in her little girl whisper said, “Dave, I have been thinking about this a lot and I want to go all the way today. My mom has always told me that the first time I have sex should be really special and the guy should be real gentle. I know you will be gentle with me so I am giving you my virginity today. I want you to put your cock inside of me today.”

When Lisa said this, my cock instantly jumped to attention and tented my pants. I knew I had to wait until the right moment to enter her but I also wanted to slam it home right now; but I have to please her first. I slowly started to undo the buttons on her white top to expose her luscious little mounds. I am so excited, as always, that my hands are shaking again. I have completely unbuttoned her top and ever so gently reach under her to unclasp the bra.

My little lovely is naked from the waist up now and I love looking at her tiny puffy nipples. I lean forward and take each in turn into my mouth as Lisa starts squirming and moaning on the bed covers. This girl has the most sensitive nipples that I have had the privilege of enjoying, she actually cums from me just sucking and nibbling on them.

After she has her first orgasm of the day, I unzip her skirt and remove it; leaving her laying on the bed in only her white knee high stocking and white cotton panties. At the apex of her thighs I can see where her juices have soaked through her panties and I must taste them once again.

Just like the day before I lean down to please this little beauty by sucking and licking her pussy through the cotton. Lisa is ripping at the bedcovers again and has thrown her slender thighs around my head. She is screaming from her orgasm so loud that I am afraid the neighbors will hear her. I lift my head after she comes back to earth and ever so slowly remove her panties enjoying the view of her sparsely covered mound.

I cannot resist the sight of her virginal pussy and must taste it again. I slide between her thighs and kiss around her labia and across the top of her sparse bush, never touching her clit. I start kissing my way up and down her thighs and running my tongue up the connection point of thigh and groin. I notice that the bedcovers are soaked from her juices and know that when the time is right, that I will slide into her with only one obstruction to block my passage.

Lisa is still thrashing around from the pleasure that I am giving her so I gently push her legs straight up until I can see her little brown pucker of an asshole. I place my tongue directly on the opening and press until I start to enter her dark tunnel. I release the pressure and with just the tip, slid my tongue up her swollen lips until I grasp her clit between my lips.

Her clit has extended from it’s hiding spot and as I suck it between my lips with a light pressure then rapidly flick my tongue back and forth across it. Lisa stiffens and pulls my hair while arching her back and lifting her hips up, screaming in ecstasy from my manipulations. Lisa losses consciousness and goes completely limp like the day before. While my little beauty is lying there I slide up and lie next to her and hold her close.

Lisa comes back to reality and notices me holding her and starts crying tears of joy. Lisa says, “Oh, Dave, you make me feel so good. I am so happy right now; I want to do this forever with you. Please let me catch my breath and then it is my turn to make you very happy.”

We continue to cuddle for a few minutes when Lisa starts to slowly kiss her way down my chest and stomach, lingering at my nipples for few moments. Lisa starts her southern journey again and as she reaches the top of my pubic hair I roll to my back with my cock standing straight up in all of it glory. She lightly grasps my cock and leans it over while licking and sucking my cum filled balls. Ever so slowly she slides her tongue up the entire length until she can lick the pre-cum from the tip and then captures the head between her lips.

She has completely covered my cock with her saliva and starts stroking me while trying to suck my balls right out of the end of my cock. I know I will not last long because of my desire for this little beauty but I am able to enjoy her manipulations for about five minutes. All of a sudden I realize that my orgasm is bearing down on me like a freight train and there is no stopping it. While my cum feels like it is boiling in my balls they contract up tight to me and I shout to Lisa, “I AM CUMMING, suck me harder, oh gawd don’t stop.”

Lisa manages to keep most of my cum in her mouth and lifts off of my cock and looks me directly in the eye when she opens her mouth to show me how much cum is there. She must swallow twice for all of it and then licks the overflow from my cock, balls and stomach. She slides up my body with her slender legs outside of mine and kisses me with such passion that my cock does not deflate.

Little Lisa feels the head of my cock bobbing against her anus and pussy lips. I look directly into her eyes and said, “Lisa, do you remember I said there is a position where you would feel very little or no pain.” She nods and her eyes are sparkling with desire. I said, “ This is that position; what you do is gently slide down my cock until it touches your hymen and then start pressing even further down.”

Lisa says, “Dave please help me do it, I am a little scared that it will hurt.”

I reach down and grasp the base of my cock and start sliding the head up and down the length of her virgin slit. I start to rub the head faster over her clit to bring her to another orgasm, which she has within about ten strokes. Lisa once again starts thrashing around in orgasmic bliss and collapses onto my chest. At this point my cock is in perfect alignment with her juicy opening and she ever so gently pushes back about one inch until just the head is inside of her wetness.

I said to her, “Please pull your feet up so that you can stand on them with your knees bent.”

Lisa does this while keeping the head lodged between her pink little lips. Lisa looks down between her legs and has another, smaller orgasm just from the sight. During her orgasm she has slid down just enough to rest the head of my cock against her cherry and stops.

I can feel her pussy muscles rippling around the head of my cock during her orgasm and it almost sends me over the edge but somehow I maintain control. She is looking at me with burning lust and a little fear in her eyes when I say, “Lisa, start pressing down a little bit at a time, you are going to control how fast my cock enters your tight little pussy.”

She puts a small amount of pressure onto the head of my cock and continues gently pressing down until we both feel her cherry start to open up. Lisa stops pushing for a moment and says, “Dave, your cock feels so good inside of me and it really doesn’t hurt much doing it this way, all I feel is a little pressure.”

Then Lisa begins to move again, starting slow and then pushing harder. I felt my cock ever so gently push through her virgin skin, and the sensation was extraordinary. Lisa continued to slide down my cock until five of my seven inches impaled her sweet juicy pussy and her moans grew louder with this, and I was afraid that I was hurting her, but lost that fear when she rocked harder and faster on his cock, making herself climax.

She started to cum; I could feel her juices start flowing that they were running down my balls. Lisa started a little chant from the pleasure she was receiving. Lisa continued to bounce up and down on my cock until I was completely sheathed inside of her, I could feel the head pressing hard against her cervix.

“OH, DAVE FUCK ME, THIS FEELS SO GOOD, OH GOD FUCK ME, OH GOD FUCK ME, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I’MMMMMMM CUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIING. You are hitting bottom and it feels like it is coming into my throat.”

I ever so gently started to slide my index finger into her delicious little backside to increase her pleasure, which caused Lisa to cum again so hard on my cock. She started screaming again as we were pounding together, “Dave, oh, unhh, unhh, my, unhh, unhh, god, unhh, I’MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMING, FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

I could feel her juices squirting out of her tiny pussy; within only a moment I was reaching my own climax as her tight little cunt squeezed down on my cock; then I exploded deep within this tight virginal pussy. My orgasm was so intense that my vision started to go dark around the edges; Lisa actually lost consciousness when I shot my hot load into her tight little pussy.

Lisa: The first time I felt Dave’s cock go into me it was magical, I felt so full and I thought that my pussy couldn’t stretch any further. The second his cock slid past my cherry the world slowed down and the ceiling began to spin and I felt every part of my body tingle as I continued to slid down his huge cock. Each time he pressed against the back of my pussy I soared higher and higher. It got to the point where I was cumming on practically every stroke. That is when Dave decided to slide a finger up my backside, which forced to me cum even harder and scream at the top of my lungs with pure pleasure. Just as I started to scream I felt Dave’s cock throb and explode in my pussy. I felt a huge amount of his hot cum blasting against the back of my pussy which had me cum again so hard that the next thing I knew was that I was laying on Dave’s chest.

Lisa slowly lifted her head from my chest and started to cry saying the she has never felt so loved and so much pleasure at the same time. I asked her if she would like to do it again and she was so excited that she hugged me tight and started to rotate her hips with my cock still inside of her pussy. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and noticed that it was only 4:30 and decided we had time for one more round.

We were just as passionate the second time as the first and finished about forty-five minutes later when Lisa announced that she needed to go home before mom worried. We made plans for her to come back over in two days and I laughingly said that she could take the final exam for class.

Lisa arrives at my house two days later and instantly jumps into my arms as the door shuts and kisses me passionately. She then releases her grip around my neck and slowly slides down my body and drops to her knees in front of me.

Lisa proceeds to un-zip my pants and pulls out my cock that is already standing at attention. This little beauty starts sucking on my cock and doesn’t let up until I blast my first load on the back of her throat. This time she catches every drop and swallows all of it. She looks up at me with lust filled eyes and says, “I love to suck your cock Dave and I wish I could do it every day for the rest of my life.”

I pull Lisa up and hug her tight against my body, I pick up her lithe little form and carry her in my arms to the bedroom and ever so gently lay her down. Once she is stretched out I begin to gently kiss her and then move my mouth to her neck and jaw. I nibbled on her ear lobe and her neck causing shudders of pleasure to ripple through her body. While doing this I unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. Once Lisa is topless I start to please her with my tongue and lips on her tiny breasts and once again she has an orgasm from my manipulations.

I remove her skirt and panties and proceed to orally please her tiny little clit, pussy and asshole until she is cumming so hard that it feels like she is going to crush my head with her thighs. I stand up to remove my clothes while she is basking in her orgasmic afterglow. If I were not rock hard right now, just the sight of this naked little beauty would have made my cock come to life.

I mentioned to Lisa that there were other positions to try and her eyes lit up with desire. I said the first one that I will teach you is called the missionary position. I had her spread her legs while I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet little slit and started to slide in. Lisa is moaning about how I feel inside of her when I reach down and move her ankles up to my shoulders. I swear that I slid in another two inches in this position. I noticed that Lisa was holding her stomach and I ask her if she was all right.

Lisa said, “Dave, Your, unhh, cock feels, unhh, like it is actually, unhh, in my stomach, unhh, right now. It hurts a little, unhh, but I love it, unhh, please don’t stop. Just, unhh, FUCK, UNHH, MEEE.”

I was sliding my cock in and out of her well-lubricated pussy and hitting bottom. Lisa started thrashing around and lifting her hips while trying to get more of my cock inside of her. I start pounding her harder driving her over the edge into another orgasm and a chant of “Fuck me. Oh God, Fuck me. Dave you feel so good inside of my tiny pussy. Fuck me. Oh God, Please Fuck me as hard as you can. I.. I.. I.. am CUUUUUMMMMMING.”

I was pounding this little beauty as hard as I could and it felt like the head of my cock was actually inside of her womb. I could not hold out any longer and when her orgasm hit, causing her pussy to start rippling around my cock I blasted again deep into her tight pussy. During my orgasm I pushed as hard as I could trying to force the head of my cock into her womb, I wanted every drop of my cum to remain inside of her.

We were gasping for air after this extreme mutual orgasm and Lisa was holding me tight around the neck. I rolled over to get my weight off of her and she actually rolled on top of me. As soon as she was on top of me, it felt like a dam had burst with all of my cum that gushed out of her and onto my stomach. Lisa said, “Dave, I know that you really enjoy looking at me when I am naked because I am betting that you really do like seeing naked petite girls. I want you do both of us a favor today.” I replied my saying, “Lisa I would do anything for you.”

Lisa smiled and then asked, “Will you please shave my pussy for me? I want all of the hair gone, I want a completely bald pussy.” My cock jumped to attention when she asked this. I had never thought of it before but the thought of shaving my petite little beauty actually had me ready to cum again.

I left Lisa on the bed while I went to the kitchen to get a bowl for water and then stopping in the bathroom gathered the razor and shaving cream. I started by using a beard trimmer to remove the longer hair and then applied the shaving cream.

Lisa started giggling and said that the beard trimmer tickled because of the vibration. As I was applying the shaving cream my cock was as hard as an iron bar. I started shaving this little beauty by completely removing the hair on her mound and then gently removed the sparse covering around her tiny lips.

Lisa was squirming and moaning a bit because I was holding her lips taut so that I would not nick her. It took about 15 minutes to shave her properly and then I used a warm washcloth to remove any traces of shaving cream. I then massaged a little baby oil on her mound and lips.

I leaned back to admire my handiwork and I could not resist licking that beautiful pussy of hers until she had another earth shattering orgasm. By the time Lisa had calmed down I realized that I wanted to bury my cock to the hilt inside of her another time today. I mentioned to Lisa that I wanted to show her another position and she was excited about that. I asked her to get on her hands and knees and told her this position was called doggie style. I slid up behind her and gently started to enter her one more time. When my cock was about two inches inside of her, she pushed backward with all of her might and buried me to the root.

Lisa actually dropped her chest to the bed from the sensations she was receiving from my cock banging into her cervix. I looked down and saw her little asshole and decided to wet a finger and slide it in. Lisa started bucking and going crazy being penetrated at both openings and then asked me “Dave, do boys ever put their cock in a girls backside?”

I replied “Yes they do but it takes a little work so it won’t hurt.”

Lisa said, “Please teach me how to take your cock into my asshole. Your finger feels so good that I want your cock in there now.”

I still had the baby oil on the bed from shaving her and dripped some onto my finger that was inserted in her ass. I also poured some on my middle finger and ever so gently started to ease it into her asshole next to the other finger. This is the tightest asshole I have ever felt and wanted to feel it grip the base of my cock while I was dumping a huge load in there.

I stopped sliding my cock in and out of her pussy to start sliding my fingers in her ass. Lisa was moaning and grunting and screaming about how stuffed she felt, she was pushing back so hard it was all I could do to keep my balance. All of a sudden Lisa exploded into a huge orgasm and clamped her ass so tight onto my fingers that it almost hurt.

Lisa calmed down and said, “Dave, it really doesn’t hurt much. Would you please try and fuck me in the ass now?”

I am starting to realize that I want this little beauty in my life forever. She is so willing to please and be pleased. My cock felt like it was hard enough to cut glass with and I slowly withdrew from her pussy and squirted more baby oil into my hand and stoked myself to lube it up. I placed the mushroom head against her tiny little opening and started to press. With the oil from my fingers and my lubed cock, the head slid right in that tight ass and I waited for a reaction from Lisa.

I heard her gasp and shudder as the head slid in. Lisa said, “Oh my God Dave, I have never felt anything like this. It hurts a little bit but it feels as good as when you are in my pussy. I want to feel you completely inside of my ass… The pain is going away Dave and now it feels great.”

As soon as Lisa finished talking she pressed back against my cock and without any hesitation, took me balls deep into her. I started to slide in and out of her tight asshole and knew I would not last long and actually told Lisa that. She was moaning from the pleasure and said she was going to cum. I wanted to blast a huge load into her tiny asshole at the same time that she came and started pounding her like crazy.

Lisa blasted into multiple orgasms from my pounding her ass. After about sixty seconds of her orgasms and her ass gripping my cock like she was going to snap it in two. I pulled her hips against me as hard as I could, burying everything I had inside of her and unloaded my most intense orgasm of my life inside her ass.

Lisa was shuddering and quivering while I was slowly withdrawing my softening cock. I was so wiped out from that orgasm that my legs were shaking and Lisa just stayed in position with her ass in the air. Lisa started to sink down to the bed and remain on her stomach and I just had to look at her tiny little asshole. It was still wide open from the reaming that I had given her and when she was flat on the bed, my cum gushed out of that tight little asshole onto the bed covers.

We lay there for few minutes cuddling and basking in the afterglow and I started to chuckle and told Lisa that she will be getting an A+ on her report card. Lisa started giggling also and we ended up hugging each other and rolling around laughing and having a great time. I actually felt like we were more than just lovers right now, I felt like we were best friends and had to say something to Lisa about it.