Little Lissa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa shifted her legs, allowing him to remove the last of her clothing. Finally she was completely naked before him. He licked his lips, his eyes taking in her body before settling between her legs. This was the feast he had been craving. He could smell the sweet, honeyed scent of her clearly now.

Savoring the moment, he slowly teased the plump lips of her sex. He nuzzled them and gave just the lightest swipe of his tongue to the outer edges, never parting the labia but causing her to squirm and moan just the same. He nibbled on the lips of her sex, the teasing scrape of his teeth gathering the sweet nectar that was beginning to overflow.

She gasped his name and he could feel the blood rushing through his body, could hear it pounding in his ears. God, she was sweet and tart and tangy. All the wonderful tastes he had imagined were there before him. He brought his finger up to part her folds and wanted to weep at her beauty.

There nestled in the hooded top of her cleft peeked a rounded little pebble of desire. He kissed it and she lifted herself to his mouth. Laying the flat of his tongue against the bottom of her sex he began to try to capture every drop of her that he could.

Melissa was frantic with need. This was a completely new experience, a thrilling and frightening one. She wanted to push him away and draw him closer. He lay between her weak, trembling thighs as if this alone was the sexual act. As if this was the height of sexual gratification. And with each slick of his tongue over her, she writhed and moaned her want. Her hands clenching in the air, unsure of what to do.

Robert's tongue encircled and softly sucked her small, delicious clit. A keening wail filled his bedroom. Slowly he eased a finger into the tight, moistened tunnel and the cry become louder.

"Oh my God," she cried out at the unfamiliar sensation. The feeling of his mouth on her, his finger beginning a slow and torturous rhythm, only served to wring her senses to a new level. All she could do was feel. The room was gone, the bed beneath her disappeared, as she began to float on the sensations he was coaxing from her body. She could feel a tightening in the pit of her stomach, could feel a flush stealing over her body and trembled at the uncertainty of what would happen next.

He alternated between the light suction, light teasing nips and slow laps of his tongue. He added a second finger and continued to slowly plunge into her wet heat. Her walls pulled at his finger and he had to make himself think of something other than how it would feel sheathing other parts of his body.

Her hips began to jerk. Her thighs began to tremble. All the air left her lungs and she had to take short gasping breaths. She had never before felt this out of body, out of control feeling. Groping young boys with their short attention spans and lack of inspiration never led her to this place. She was bereft, completely lost to the hot coiling within her.

"Robert!" she cried suddenly afraid of what was happening.

"That's it," he crooned. "Relax. Let go."

Her head thrashed from side to side at the unfamiliar and frightening feeling that was enveloping her. Her breathing became shallow. Closing her eyes, she tried to focus on his words.

"That's it darling," he murmured his hands still magically winding her higher and higher. "Come for me Lissa. That's it."

Once more he put his mouth to the erect little bud of her sex and the sensation was too much. With his mouth on her and his fingers stretching her, she tensed and came apart.

She hung in that moment, feeling the exquisite unraveling of her body.

A sun exploded within her, sending little stars scattering throughout her body. Little pinpricks of pulsating atoms burrowed into the crevices of her body. She could feel them lifting her, urging her to rise up and float within the celestial bodies he had created for her. Every nerve crackled with charged energy. She held the power caged within her body and it bit at her with its fearsome jaws. Every nip sending another jolt to her system.

Robert stilled, letting her body contract around him. Her high pitched scream ricocheted around the small room.

He leaned forward again to soothe, to kiss the pulsing flesh. But she jerked at his touch. He moved his fingers. She cried out and jackknifed away from him.

Shaking and trembling, she curled up in a ball away from him. Confused he reached for her.

"Lissa?"

Her small gasps roughly filled the room and worried him.

"Lissa?" He touched her leg not knowing what to do.

She pulled away from him with a sharp, "Don't!"

Sitting back he furrowed his brow. Was she upset? Had he hurt her somehow?

"Lissa, please talk to me." This time he grabbed her leg and a squeal escaped her lungs. She was giggling and shaking.

"Don't," she gasped. "Please. Stop!"

Awareness dawned on him. "You're ticklish!" he exclaimed.

Robert grinned as he watched her.

Every now and then, out of sheer perversity, he reached out to touch her just to see her giggle and shift away from him. His own need was temporarily forgotten in the knowledge that he had done this, had created this. He smiled and trailed a finger across her stomach.

"Stop," she gasped rolling away from him.

He caged her body and began to nibble along her spine, making her moan in response.

She tried to calm herself, tried taking deep breaths but the tingling sensation continued. His mouth touched every little live wire that was dancing around inside her body. Soon his hands began to take long smoothing sweeps along her body. She began to relax, began to feel the pulsating bits of energy die out and a drowsy kind of weightlessness take their place.

"Is it always like that?" she asked, her voice muffled by the bedcovering.

Robert paused and rolled her over to look in her eyes. "Sweetie, it's never been like that. But shouldn't you know? Haven't you ever—"

Melissa shook her head. "Not like that! I mean I thought I'd had one before but maybe not."

She shrugged and flicked her eyes away, feeling suddenly vulnerable with the admission of her ignorance.

He propped himself up alongside her and grinned. "Then you should say 'Thank you, Robert'." He affected a high falsetto. "Oh thank you Robert for showing me the wonders of – uumph!"

Her elbow caught him in the ribs. Flopping onto his back, he spoke to the ceiling. "After everything I have just done for her and this is the thanks I get."

Delighting in his uncharacteristic display of goofiness, Melissa clambered on top of him. "Oh Robert, thank you," she laughingly mimicked. "Thank you for taking me to heights never before seen. Oh Robert without you—"

Her laughter quickly became a moan as his hand cupped her breast. Arching into his touch, she shuddered. She felt him lazily trace the curve of her breasts and sweep his thumb across the pebbled tip. Catching her lower lip in her teeth, Melissa squirmed above him.

Putting her hands on his chest for balance, she could feel the crinkle of his chest hair beneath her palms. His muscles shifted at her touch and she smiled a slow, tantalizingly wicked smile. Up until this moment sex had been fumbled hurried actions, but now, she realized happily, now she had all the time in the world.

Robert's hands smoothed down her front and rested on her hips. He had seen the look in her eyes, seen the daring grin. He knew that he should be in control of this experience. It was what she had come to him for. But for now he was willing to cede the moment to Melissa, to let her explore his body.

"You like it when I touch you," she breathed, not asking a question, not even wanting a response. She began to trace shapes in the coarse hair, following the muscles of his chest down to the smooth solid surface of his abdomen. Her hands flared out to take in the jut of his hipbones and then swept back up to his chest.

His hands gripped her hips and he had to force himself to relax. Her touch was driving him crazy, but when he looked at her face he realized that this was completely unintentional. She was not teasing him or trying to seduce him. She was simply exploring him. So he kept his hands in place and tried to think of other things. Things other than her small delicate hand skimming over his naked flesh and the way she was worrying her lip in concentration or the way she was looking at his body like it was some sort of Christmas present.

The pressure of his grip had her looking up to his face. His hot heavy lidded gaze made her wicked. She thought of everything he had done to her tonight and knew exactly what she wanted.

Her hair curtained her face as she leaned down to lick at the flat disc of his nipple. She heard him hiss and smiled. Determined to tease him as he had teased her, she swirled her tongue and sucked it into her mouth. She felt him jerk at the sensation.

His hands came up to brush away her hair. Looking up, she met his gaze. Slowly she opened her mouth and let her tongue snake out to flick at him.

Groaning, he closed his eyes. Her giggle slid over him. He felt her shift and lie flat atop of him. His cock nestled into the juncture of her legs. He groaned again as she began to slither down his body laying soft kisses along his torso, all the while shifting around his demanding erection. He felt her pause and opened his eyes in time to see her contemplating his manhood.

Melissa stared at the large, imposing rod before her. She reached out to touch it, astonished at the soft, velvety texture so different from the rest of Robert's body. Her finger slid along the top and dipped into the liquid that was beginning to form. She licked her lips and slid her hand around the entire pulsing shaft.

"That's it," he growled.

One minute Melissa was leaning down to place a kiss and the next she was roughly pulled up and rolled over.

"Robert," she gasped.

"No, that's enough. You keep that up and I'll never last." He settled between her sprawled limbs and burrowed his head into her neck. He placed hot, wet kisses there before rising up to pant into her ear, "God! You are too much."

She pouted at him. "No fair. You got to have your fun."

Leaning up on his elbows, he brushed the hair from her face. His look was pure sin and she reveled in the heat of it.

"Sweetie, I'm not done having my fun." With that he rocked his hips, sliding himself against the slick outer lips of her sex.

Her legs widened to accommodate him, as he continued to rock against her. She tilted her hips, trying to draw him in, trying to complete their union. She was frantic to feel him within her.

"Awww, Lissa," he teased. "You like it when I touch you." He circled his hips, nudging her with his cock, gathering her juices and teasing her with his words.

She glared at him but he only grinned back. Lowering his head to hers he planted whisper soft kisses to her eyelids and cheeks, on the edges of her mouth. And then she felt him, there at her entrance slipping slowly into her, pushing past the swollen outer lips of her sex and into her. Stretching her and filling her.

Dropping his head to her shoulder, he was consumed with the feel of her. Her smooth, slick channel welcoming him home. He shivered at the pure, exquisite clutch of her body around his cock.

"Christ! You feel so good," he murmured into her neck—and she did. She felt made for him. Her gasp had him looking up into her wide eyes.

"I can feel you," Melissa whispered, her arms coming up to wrap around his shoulders in an embrace.

He nodded and was leaning in for a kiss when realization dawned.

"Fuck!"

She jerked at the curse. "Robert?" Her arms fell away as he pulled back.

"Shhh. It's okay. Give me a minute." He levered himself up and she felt him begin to withdraw from her.

"Robert!" she cried out. She grabbed at him, tried to hold him to her, tried to stop him from leaving. She wrapped her legs around him and succeeded in pulling him back. She heard him hiss and groan as he sank back into her.

"Melissa, stop," he softly ordered. "I'm not leaving. I forgot the damn condom."

Realizing that he wasn't going to leave, that he wasn't going to stop, she relaxed and let her legs fall.

He gritted his teeth and withdrew from the warmth of her body. The cool air hit his hard moistened shaft and he swore.

She heard him grumbling and cursing himself as he rolled over to the nightstand, jerked open the drawer and fumbled in the semi darkness for the condoms he kept there. She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her as she watched him rip open the foil wrapper and roll it on.

The giggle had him turning a hot lust-filled glare at her. Never before had he been this flustered, this carried away. How was it that she did this to him? Turned him from a grown man to a fumbling boy who forgot the most important rule of sex—protection.

She should have been cowed by the look he gave her. Instead it excited her. She had done this. Little Lissa, with demanding need but lack of experience, had seduced him into wanting her so badly he had temporarily forgotten himself. It was a heady realization and with it the coquette returned, stretching seductively before him. With her arms extended above her head and her legs rubbing together, she smiled invitingly at him.

"Do you see what you do to me?" Robert growled. "Crawling across the bed, he stopped at her feet and sat back on his haunches. His erection jutting proudly from his body.

Melissa continued to smile and slid her feet up his thighs, her legs falling gently to the side. She moaned at the feel of his hands closing around her ankles. Suddenly her legs were being drawn apart and she was sliding toward him. Her butt ended up resting on his thighs where moments ago her feet had teased.

Robert smiled at the look of surprise on her face. Slipping his hands around to cup the firm globes of her ass, he lifted her and drew her near, aligning her body to his. Then he slowly lowered her onto his now covered cock.

"Oh God!" she whimpered. From this position, with her shoulders on the bed and the lower half of her body supported by his hands, she couldn't do anything but feel the fullness of him. He was raising and lowering her onto him. She fought to take a breath at the sensation, her little hiccupping gasps of pleasure filling the room.

Robert slid his hands up to beneath her shoulders and pulled her to him. With a graceful movement she arched off the bed and melded to him, her arms embracing him. In this position he was seated deeper within her, both of them moaning at the connection.

Planting her feet on the bed, Melissa found she could control the movements of their bodies. She began to raise and lower herself. She concentrated on the feeling of sliding up and down on him, on feeling his legs tense and shift beneath her. She could feel a flush steal over her in the rising heat of the room. His hands stroked her back, his tongue licking at her salt slick skin.

Melissa squirmed on top of him, increasing her pace. Again he let her dictate their coupling, content to caress and stroke her. The need to feel the euphoria of her earlier climax had her sliding onto him harder and faster, rocking and grinding into him. Breathy groans hung in the tight space between their bodies. Frantically she arched and writhed on him. Twisting and gyrating. Her frustration mounted as the pounding need continued to drive her.

Robert's hands settled at her waist and stilled her movements. He waited for her to calm before her laid a delicate kiss against her neck. Letting his hands trace the long line of her back, he trailed kisses along her jaw and down her neck across her collarbone. Her moan filled his ears, while his fingertips lightly skimmed along the smooth expanse of her skin.

Her hands came up to rub against his bristled cheeks, framing his face. Softly her fingers traced the contours of his face.

He closed his eyes as her fingertips fluttered over his cheekbones, trailing higher across his brow. Her thumb smoothing over the delicate skin of his eyelid. He felt the ends of her hair brush against his shoulder moments before her lips touched his. He felt her tentatively run her tongue along his lip. The sweetness of the gesture, the softness of the moment, had him groaning. With the sound she swept in and laid claim. Slowly and tenderly, she teased him with her mouth.

She left his mouth to kiss at his cheek, loving the feel of his unshaven jaw against her soft lips. She nuzzled his neck and licked at his ear lobe, catching it between her teeth. He hissed and couldn't stop himself from rocking up into her. He lifted her hips, urging her to resume riding him.

Straightening she slowly lifted and lowered herself, this time ignoring the clawing need to rush. She fought the urge to go faster and harder, to race to the finish. Instead she held his gaze, trembling at the touch of his hands on her body.

She mewed as he shifted forward and followed her gently down to the bed. He continued to kiss and lick at her while he took over their lovemaking.

His body screamed at him to plunge into her, to take and take and take. He wanted to howl and fall upon her. Instead he gritted his teeth and kept a slow, torturous pace, while she writhed and moaned beneath him.

Slowly he slid in and rocked against her before sliding out. He circled his hips before sliding back into her soft, wet heat. He shuddered at the feeling of her fingernails lightly scoring his back. Her high pitched gasps and hiccups were driving him over the edge until he leaned down to silence them with a demanding kiss, his tongue duplicating the movements of their lower bodies.

Her hands gripped his hair and she bit at his lip, urging him on. She could feel a warm tensing throughout her body, a new sensation welling within her and she cried out as the feeling built and spread.

Robert could feel her tensing. He saw her reaching the precipice of her desire, and so he slowed his movements. Seating himself fully, he rocked against her. He knew that he shouldn't, knew that he should let her fly over the edge, but he held back.

Leaning down onto his elbow he whispered to her, "Is this what you wanted, Lissa?"

She gasped and nodded. Jerking her hips, she tried to get him to move.

"Say it," he rumbled in her ear.

"Y-yes..." she moaned. Her head thrashed from side to side, her hands raked his back, while her body clutched at him.

He felt her squeezing him but still he continued to tease her. Slowly he slid out, circled his hips and slid all the way back in. With his jaw set, he taunted her again. He shifted and had his hand sliding between them to circle and tease the engorged nub of her sex.

"This is about sex. Right, Melissa? You wanted to see what sex with a man was like. You were going to go to someone else if I said 'no'. Remember?"

She shook her head, lost to the sensation of his body filling her, circling, bumping, colliding with her. His finger stroking her clit.

"No," she wailed.

He stilled. "No?"

She wanted to punch at him, wanted to make him move, wanted the release she could feel crawling just under her skin.

"Then what do you want, Melissa?"

"You," she sobbed. "Just you!"

Her admission sent him over the edge and he let go. Rising up, he continued to circle and press on her clit while he drove into her.

Her arms fell out to grab at the bed while he pressed her down with his demanding thrusts. She felt herself tense up and then she was flying. She could feel herself being carried away in an orgasmic haze so different from the one earlier. The throbbing within her lifted her on swirling winds and currents, higher and higher to touch the sun. Only instead of exploding, she absorbed the heat and was made powerful. She cried out, the heat rushing through her and scorching her body.