Little Lucy and the Big Bad Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy gets her own back on 'Sir'.
2.4k words
4.31
11k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers

Chapter Three

*There are no watersports in the following chapter. Comments are, as always, very welcome.

The days of the first week back at college passed and Lucy counted down the minutes between each and every lesson where she would be taught by the master of her desire.

If anyone noticed her newly-found attention in History, the way she sat rigidly and focused on the object of her fantasies for the whole hour, they did not mention anything to her. They did not speak to each other, other than he calling her name and she responding with a dutiful and false innocent "Yes, sir", but from time-to-time their eyes would meet and she would covertly lick her lips and he would wink at her and she would be reassured of the understanding between them and the strength of his feeling.

But she was never particularly patient and come Friday afternoon she couldn't wait any longer. It was fourth period and she was due for the final lesson of the week with Mr. Porter (as he was known officially and with a knowing smile). Towards the end of lunchtime she made her way to his classroom and found it open but empty. She glanced up and down the corridor to check that no-one was watching and crept inside. She got down on her hands and knees and hid under his desk in the alcove where his legs would go. She had memorised his room and everything in it in order to make her nightly fantasies more realistic and three-dimensional and knew that no one would be able to see her in that space beneath his desk. She crossed her legs and sat down; the excitement at what she was doing causing a tingling in her panties.

She sat in silence for five minutes before the bell sounded beyond the door and members of his form began to come in and take their seats. She bit her lip and tried to control her breathing; if she was caught she didn't know how to explain her way out. This added to her excitement and arousal however and she became even more eager to do the deed she had decided upon.

At last she heard then saw his polished black shoes before her. His voice, sonorous and deep, was enough to make her almost orgasm as he addressed his form. He took the register and talked some admin with them, then, after ten minutes more had passed, he dismissed them and welcomed his next class. Her class.

They shuffled in, resentful at the excitement of the lunch hour being ended for what was to them the boredom and routine of yet another lesson.

They sat themselves down and Lucy regarded Mr. Porter's feet as he stood before his desk, waiting for quiet. He began the lesson and Lucy's impatience grew as he spoke to them for a good ten minutes more- would he ever sit down?

"Okay guys, we'll be doing our assessment on the Russian Revolution today so this will be under exam conditions; this is individual work and we'll be working 'till the end of the lesson. You are not allowed to talk or move about, understood?"

There were murmurs of acknowledgment.

"Okay then, I'll be doing some marking and I need silence for that too. I'll notice if there's any whispering. Off you go."

Finally he sat down in his seat and shuffled forward to place his legs under the desk. She placed a hand in his crotch and squeezed. She heard him grunt and then cough but he didn't pull away; he must have noticed her absence and put two-and-two together. She smiled and licked her lips before unzipping his flies. She slipped her fingers into his shorts and caressed his dick which immediately began to stir and harden. He cleared his throat and she heard papers shuffling above her head.

She gripped his now firm cock in her hand and pulled it from the confines of his trousers so that it stood proud and erect before her face in the shadows. She widened her mouth as if she was about to eat a particularly large lollypop and placed the tip of his cock between her lips. She heard him inhale sharply and repressed a giggle as she exulted in the naughtiness of the moment. She placed her left hand on his thigh and, keeping a tight grip on the base of his cock with her right, began to slowly suck, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft. Her pigtails danced in the air over his crotch and she felt the cold draft from under the door breeze between her legs as she crouched, exposing her panties.

She loved the taste and feeling of his cock in her mouth; she could feel his rapid pulse through it as she sucked up and down, the tip probing the back of her throat. She removed her hand from his thigh and slipped it into her panties, finding her pussy wet and ready. She began to frig her clitoris as she took his length in and out of her mouth, sometimes using her hand to masturbate it in front of her face. She was so turned on by the depravity of the act she was engaged in that she felt she might scream with pleasure.

She placed his cock back in her mouth and began a final effort to bring him to orgasm. She clamped her lips round his shaft and started a fast but steady rhythm. It was hard to finger herself and maintain a consistent rhythm at the same time so she postponed her own pleasure for now and focused on the object of her desires.

Up and down, up and down she bobbed her head until she felt a sudden tension in the man she was sucking and prepared herself for the deluge. Then, suddenly, his spunk shot to back of her throat and she gagged involuntarily, spluttering some his cum onto her chin. He grunted above her as the spray of semen kept flowing from the end of his cock in thick streams. Some landed on her shirt before she managed to get his cock back into her mouth and sucked at the hot salty spray, gulping it down with a thirst for his passion.

At last he finished and she licked the last drips of his spunk from the wilting cock before her face. She'd tasted him before but that was as nothing to the thick, warm love she swallowed down this time. She licked at her lips and scooped the drips from her shirt with her fingers to suck, not wanting to waste a single drop of his cum.

She heard him exhale deeply above her and someone asked, "You alright, sir?"

She smiled to herself as she heard him cough and respond, "I'm fine, just a cough. Get on with your work."

She carefully placed his cock back inside his trousers and zipped them up so that no one would know of their secret activities. She sat back against the corner of the alcove and widened her legs. She put her hand back into her panties and began to finger herself as she regarded the black suited legs before her. She bit down hard on her lip as she could feel her orgasm building and knew that any sound, now that suspicions were raised, would result in tragedy. She couldn't stop now, however, and quickly brought herself to a shuddering orgasm. She sat, trying to suppress her panting by breathing through her nose, for a good five minutes before she could move again; so intense was the feeling of coming when on the cliff-edge of discovery.

She took her hand from between her legs and found her fingers to be wet and crinkled with juice. She found herself curious and placed the warm fingers that had been in her cunt, in her mouth. The taste differed to his spunk; it was sweeter and tingled on her tongue like thin syrup. She drew her knees up to her breasts and waited for the bell that would signal the end of this lesson in lust.

It was not long before she heard it ring out and the room filled with the sound of paper shuffling and chairs scraping. One-by-one and sometimes two-by-two (they were eager to be gone from the silence as soon as possible) the class shuffled out the door until she and her teacher were left alone. She saw his feet approach but pre-empted anything he might say or do by crawling out from under the desk and getting to her feet. Her legs ached a little after the cramped confines but she didn't let it show as she stepped up and kissed him on the cheek with a giggle. Then she winked at him and rushed from the room, not looking back.

***

A fine drizzle had begun to fall by the time Lucy made her way home. The road and path ahead was deserted as she dawdled home; in no rush. She had no umbrella but she didn't mind; the week just passed had made her so happy she didn't mind her uniform getting a little wet. She couldn't wait for Monday to come back around. The weekend had always been something to look forward to but now it only meant that she would miss her love.

She knew this was all crazy; how on Earth could they proceed in this fashion? How long until they slipped up and the others worked it out? And then what? Elope together? However, right now on that drizzly afternoon, none of that mattered because she was truly happy for the first time in a long while.

She didn't hear the car pull up on the curb nearby but the door slamming brought her out of her reverie. She turned just in time to see Richard approach with a determined look on his features. She smiled but he didn't stop in front of her, he stepped straight up, took her by the shoulders and pushed her back into an alleyway next to the path. He roughly slammed her up against the brick wall of someone's garage and clasped her face, his fingers squeezing her cheeks.

"Wha-" she began but had no opportunity to finish as he began to roughly kiss her, his tongue licking voraciously at the inside of her mouth.

She tried to reciprocate but he was moving too fast and roughly. As he thrust his hand between her legs and began to aggressively grope her pussy through her still damp panties, she resolved herself to the realisation that this encounter would be decidedly one-sided.

His hand shifted from her jaw to her throat, pinning her against the wet brick behind her back, and, taking the edge of her panties between the fingers of his other hand, he suddenly tugged, his great strength tearing the cotton so her underwear hung down by the waistband, leaving her opening exposed.

The grip at her throat held her firmly but was loose enough for her to breathe; despite his aggression she knew that he meant her no harm, only pleasure. She delighted in the constricted feeling at her neck, the sensation of being contained seemingly against her will; grinned as he quickly unzipped his trousers and exposed his erect cock before her.

His hands slipped under her armpits and he lifted her. In one fluid movement she spread her thighs, legs bent, and wrapped them around his waist as he thrust his cock into her. He slammed her back into the brick wall and began to bounce her up and down, grunting as he penetrated her.

She entwined her arms around his neck, her head on the soft right shoulder pad of his suit jacket as he fucked her. She revelled in the feeling of his thrusts, her pussy becoming sore but wetter each time she felt his cock slide up into her. His hands found her arse cheeks and he dug his fingernails into their skin, immediately leaving red marks.

His speed increased and she started making suppressed squeals as his cock slammed into her pussy over and over, building to a crescendo.

Suddenly, he withdrew and dropped her to the ground. Her knees banged on the tarmac but she didn't care as her face came level with his engorged cock. Taking it in his hand, he pumped it a couple of times and his cum came shooting from the end, spraying her face. She instinctively closed her eyes and widened her mouth as that hot spray basted her cheeks and lips. Ribbons of spunk crisscrossed her face and shot into her mouth until her cheeks, forehead and chin were covered.

At last he exhaled a deep sigh and stepped back from the girl he had violated in that alleyway, quickly slipping his penis back into the black prison of his trousers. She kneeled before him, wiping the cum off her eyelids and sucking her fingers.

At last she said, "Well, that wasn't being very careful."

He sniffed and cleared his throat, "I couldn't help myself- rather worrying, I suppose."

He made to move back towards his car.

"Wait!" she pleaded and got to her feet. "I don't think I can manage two days without you. Without your cock."

He paused and slowly turned to face her. He appeared to be struggling with something in his mind but then he looked into her eyes and at her spunk covered face and made a decision.

"Do you think you could convince your parents to let you stay out tomorrow night?"

She let his misunderstanding at her family situation pass for now but quickly realised and noted that, in fact, they didn't really know much about each other at all.

"Yeah... maybe. Perhaps."

"If you can get away, for the full night mind, come to my house at six tomorrow evening."

A feeling of intense warmth spread through her chest at the prospect of a full night alone with her lover- just think what they could get up to!

"Okay," she grinned.

He couldn't resist her beatific face and stepped up. He kissed her deeply, his hand on the back of her head, and when he withdrew she noticed some of his spunk had ended up on his cheek. She felt a thrill of naughty excitement at the sight.

Without a word he made his way back to his car, got in, and sped off to the house she would soon visit. For she would visit, she would find a way, and she couldn't wait to pass that threshold and enter into his home and find out truly who the man was that she had fallen so irrevocably in love with.

H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers