Little Man Pretty Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Next I pulled on the Capri pants, they were tight in the butt as well as my legs but there was some stretch to them and once I had them on they seem to fit rather nicely though they didn't come up above my hips. The tank was also tight and it too only reached about half way down my stomach. This left a large gap that exposed my belly for anyone to see.

After sliding the sandals onto my feet I walked over to the full length mirror that hunk on one of the walls. What I saw looking back at me was a younger version of my mother. Except for my hair and the lack of make up I looked like a girl in these clothes. I almost took them off but in the end I decided that Janie went to too much work getting them together. I decided to let Janie see them and ask her what she thought.

I found my way back to the kitchen where Janie was cutting up some fresh fruit. I cleared my throat and asked, "Do you think this looks to feminine on me."

Janie looked up and smiled then looked closely at me before asking me to turn around for her. Finally she said, "Well there no mistaken those as girl's clothes but you carry them off pretty well. I'm sure you already knew that what exactly are you asking me?"

I felt myself blush deeply before I said, "I was just wondering if I looked too much like a girl in them."

Janie smiled and came over to me before saying, "You look like a boy who is wearing girl's clothes. But if you want to look like a girl I think we can do it. If we combed your hair a different way and put some make up on you. I think you would make a very pretty girl. Of cause we would have to put a bra on you and something in the cups to give you a shape but I think we can do that if that was what you want."

"No, no I don't want look like a girl. I mean I don't want to ruin what we have. You are the first girl to have anything to do with me in a long time and I don't want to ruin that," I told her in a rush that sounded rather desperate.

Janie took me in her arms and said in a voice that sounded like she was talking to a child, "Sweetie that won't ruin what we have. I like you just as you are. But I'll let you know right now that I like girls more than I do boys. I like how they smell and how they feel in my arms. So don't get too attached to me because sooner than later I'll be out looking for another girl to fill my bed."

I didn't like what she was saying and I'm sure it showed on my face. Janie moved me over to the table and sat me down. She then got me a large glass of orange juice four aspirins and a cup of coffee. She went back to cutting up the fruit while I drank my juice. When she was done cutting up the fruit she brought over plates for both of us. She sat across from me and started to eat.

All the while she ate she kept staring at me finally I asked, "Is there something wrong with me?"

Janie shook her head as if to clear it before saying, "No Sweetie I was just day dreaming that was all." When I asked her was she was day dreaming about she said. "You probably won't like my answer, but I was just thinking that if you were a girl I would really fall for you. I mean you would be everything I would be looking for in a female lover. You very sweet and you're tiny like the girls I usually go for. I know this sounds silly but I think I could really fall for you if you were a girl like me."

Janie giggled at the thought before turning back to her food. When she finished her breakfast she turned to me and said, "Your clothes should be ready to go in the dryer. I'll check them so you can get going as soon as possible."

I felt that she was dismissing me and I dread that this would be the last time I would see her. I wanted to let her know I'd do anything so I could keep seeing her but I wasn't sure what I could offer her.

I had just finished my breakfast when Janie came back into the kitchen. She sat next to me and said. "Your clothes should be done in a half-hour." She then brushed her hand over me cheek before saying, "Do you think I could ask you a big favor." I told her yes. She then said, "This maybe to big of a favor for you to grant and it may sound a little freaky. I don't want you thinking I a freak."

"I would never think that. Go ahead and ask," I told her quickly. I saw this as a possible opening to some sort of relationship with her.

Janie giggled and said, "I better not, the more I think this through in my head the stranger it sounds and I don't want you thinking I'm some weirdo. No maybe you should just go home an let me get over this."

I felt the rejection in her voice and I knew that my fun with this beautiful woman was coming to a quick end. So in desperation I said, "Please tell me what you want. I promise I won't think you're strange."

Janie giggled once more and said, "Okay but I warned you. I was just thinking that I would like to dress you up like a girl. Not like you are now, but fully dress you up. I mean make up and restyling your hair. I want to put polish on your nails and even reshape your eyebrows. That's really weird isn't it?"

Okay this was weird and my mind rushed over the implications of what it would mean. I knew she would think of me as less of a man if I did this, but lets face it I really wasn't much of a man anyway. Besides what could she do that I couldn't change back. Even if she reshaped my eyebrows all I had to do was wait and the hair would grow back. I also saw this as a way to show her I wanted to be around her. I finally told her she could do it if she wanted as long as she didn't do anything that was irreversible.

Janie's smile lit up her face and she before she said, "Are you sure. I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do. But I do think you would make a really pretty girl."

I knew she was right about that. Hell I was told several time by several women that I should have been born a girl. I even saw it for myself an hour ago when I looked in the mirror. So after swallowing what little manhood I had left I told her I was sure.

Janie jumped to her feet pulled me into her arms and kissed me deeply. My head spun once more as I stood on my tiptoes so I could reach her lips. Once she was done kissing me she said, "First we should shave your arm pits and your legs. After that I want to shave you pretty little cock and those cute little balls of yours."

It kind of hurt my feelings when she said my cock was little but at lease she wasn't laughing at it. Janie pulled me down the hall and into her bedroom where she quickly stripped off all my clothes. She then moved me into the bathroom where she got out a razor. She shaved off the sparse hairs on my face, which had been growing for the last month then she went to work on my armpits.

Once my armpits were done Janie stepped back and looked me over before saying, "Maybe we should use hair remover instead of the razor. It will take less time and in the end your skin will feel a lot smother and more like a girls."

Janie took out a blue and white bottle from under her sink and gave it a few shakes. She then dropped to her knees in front of me and started coating my legs with the thick blue-green liquid. She worked up my legs and all over my crotch before tuning me around. She covered me ass in the liquid and also my back before turning me once more to cover my chest and stomach. She even coated my arms with the liquid.

When she was done she said, "We need to let that work for ten minutes before you can wash it off. Meanwhile I'll go see what I have that I can dress you in. Thankfully Samantha left a lot of her old clothes here when she moved out and I'm sure you two are the same size. Those were her Capri pants you were wearing earlier."

At first my skin started to tingle and it itched around my cock and balls but after a few minutes the tingle faded. The only bad part so far was the smell coming off the hair remover. So far it really wasn't that bad except the time seem to drag, as I couldn't do anything except for standing and waiting.

Janie came back and told me to stand in the tub. She turned on the water before taking a washcloth. She then proceeded to wipe the liquid off of me with the wash cloth and rinse the washcloth with water.

When she had the foul smelling liquid off of me she told me to get out of the tub. Once out she plugged the drain so the tub started to fill. When the tub was half full she poured in three handfuls of white crystals into the water directly under the spout. Bubbles started to form immediately and the room filled with the scent of flowers.

Once the tub was filled Janie told me to get in. As I got in I asked if this was necessary. "Of cause it is. The scent will stay with you so you'll smell like a girl and it will also soften your skin so you feel like a girl. Besides a nice hot bubble bath will relax you and make you feel so feminine. Now you relax while I get everything else ready. I'll be back in a few minutes to work on your eyebrows and give you a pedicure."

Janie was gone about twenty minutes before she returned carrying a small tray. She knelt by the side of the tub and started plucking my eyebrows with a pair of tweezers. At first I felt a sharp pain as she started pulling out each hair. After a few minutes I got use to the pain and Janie could go faster. It still took her over twenty minutes to get my eyebrows shaped the way she wanted them.

By the time she had my eyebrows done and given me a pedicure the water in the tub had started to turn cold. Janie held a towel open for me and said, "Okay honey out of the tub and let me dry you off. But you have to promise me that you won't look in the mirror until I'm done putting on your makeup and you're dressed."

Janie started patting the towel on me to dry me. She started from my neck and slowly worked her way down my body. Between the gentle patting and the sensitivity of me skin I had an erection very quickly. When Janie noticed it she knelt down in front of me and said, "I see my little girl's clit is all excited. Do you want me to lick your clit until you cum."

At first I wasn't sure why she was referring to my cock as a clit but it struck me that she was really treating me like a girl and wanted me to go along with it. If it meant I was going to get another blowjob from her I would be willing to call it anything she wanted. Janie knelt in front of me waiting for my answer. So I said, "Would you please suck my clit Janie, Please."

Janie smiled her wonderful smile before sticking out her tongue and licking my cock. I didn't think removing the hair that covered my balls and around my cock would make her tongue feel any different but the difference made me squeal like a girl. The wet warmth of her tongue shocked me and I could feel the roughness of her tasted buds.

Janie took my balls into her mouth and lovingly mouth them till they were dripping with her saliva. She then took my cock into her mouth and sucked lightly at first before building to a strong suction as her mouth moved up and down my tiny shaft. It didn't take her long before she had me moaning as she tried to pull the cum from my balls. All too soon I was pumping another load into her hot mouth, which had Janie moaning on each squirt.

When I finished cuming I expected Janie to show me the load she had in her mouth like she did earlier but instead she stood up. She pulled me into her arms and kissed me on the mouth. I kissed her back to let her know I appreciated what she did. When I felt her open her mouth I open mine as well.

What followed next first surprised me then shocked me. When Janie slide her tongue into my mouth I noticed that it was slimy. With out thinking about it I started to suck on her tongue and I cleaned off what was on it. I then felt something flow from her mouth and into mine. It was thick and silky smooth and it had a slightly salty taste to it. I wasn't sure what it was at first but then it became clear that it was my cum. Janie was feeding me my own cum.

I was going to pull away but Janie held my head tightly and her lips stayed firmly on mine. I couldn't pull away and soon more of my spunk flowed into my mouth. I tried to keep my tongue away from it but Janie's tongue started to play with the spunk and she pushed it onto my tongue.

I couldn't help but taste it. Surprisingly it wasn't that bad. In fact except for the slightly salty taste of it, it didn't taste like anything. When I got over my shock I like the feel of it in my mouth and I even tried to give a little of it back to Janie.

After we kissed for a few more minutes Janie pulled her mouth from mine. With out thinking about it I swallowed the cum that was in my mouth. It then hit me not only was Janie turning me into a girl by dressing me like one but she also had me swallowing cum like a girl.

When I looked up at Janie I saw her smiling down at me. It wasn't a mocking smile but one that told me she was pleased with me. When she saw me looking up she brushed my cheek with her finger and said, "I'm sorry I surprised you like that. I just wanted you to know what a girl has to do when she sucks off a man. I didn't think you would want to suck off a man to find out so I gave you a little of yours."

I realized that I couldn't be angry with Janie so I said, "I'm not angry you just surprised me was all."

Janie laughed and said, "I'm full of surprises now come on and let get you dressed. I want to see what my little girl looks like."

When we walked into the bedroom I noticed that Janie had covered the full-length mirror with a blanket and the mirror on her makeup table was also cover. She walked me over to the bed that had several articles of clothing. She picked up what looked like two beasts and said, "You're in luck, I didn't know Samantha left these when she moved out."

I asked her what they were and she said, "These are breast forms. Samantha was as flat as you are. The poor girl looked like a boy when she pulled off her top. She wore these to give her some shape so every one would stop asking her if she was a boy or a girl. After working for me for a few months she was able to save enough money so she could get breast implants. Here let me glue these on you before I start to do your make up."

Janie picked up a tube of surgical glue and smeared it all over the back of one of the breast forms. She then placed it on my chest and after positioning it just so she had me hold it in place while she applied the glue to the other.

Once the glue was dried Janie showed me how to put on a bra. Once my bra was holding my breast in place Janie went to work on my fingernails. She started by applying nail extensions to my nails. Once the glue was dry she sanded then till it looked like they were my own nails. She applied a coat of red base to each nail. While my fingernails dried she applied a coat to my toenails before going to work on my face.

Janie told me what she was using and how she was applying it. She told me this so some day I could do it on my own. First she used an eyebrow pencil to darken my eyebrows so they stood out. Once that was done she applied mascara to each eye. This was the hardest part, as I wanted to blink each time she touched my eye. The eyelid liner was also difficult but not as bad as the mascara. Before she put on the eye shadow she applied a second coat of red to my fingernails and toes.

While the second coat dried Janie put on my eye shadow before applying a liquid cover coat to my face. This would give my face a slight tan look. With a sponge she spread it evenly all over my face and even on my neck. She then added blush to high light my cheeks and an even coat of lip-gloss to my lips that made my lips glisten. Once my makeup was done Janie applied a topcoat to my nails before going to work on my hair.

My hair was rather long, as I never seem to have time to get it cut. Actually it was because of my mother that I kept it long. She liked it when my hair was long. In fact it wasn't until the day before I started school that I got my first hair cut. She used to have me sit on her lap and she would brush my hair for hours when I was small.

Janie seemed to like my hair too as she started brushing it and blowing it with a hair dryer. When she couldn't get it to do what she wanted the she wet it with a spray bottle then rolled it up in hot curlers. While she was waiting for the curlers to do they're magic she rolled a pair of stockings up my legs before putting a garter belt around my waist. Once the stockings were secured to the garters she helped me put on a satin thong panty that matched the bra I was already wearing.

Janie once more started on my hair. It took her about thirty minutes to finally get it to do what she wanted or at the very lease to look presentable. Finally she said, "If we're going to do this sort of thing on a regular basis you are going to have to see my stylist. This is too much work to do this every day."

I just about laughed before I said, "You expect me to go into a salon and tell someone that I want a style that would make me look good in a dress?"

"No I expect you to go in to my stylist and she would do your hair with out knowing you're a boy under your clothes." I laughed at her statement till she said, "I'm serious sweetie. When you see what I'm looking at you'll think the same thing. I think you could go out right now and no one would know that you aren't a real girl. Of cause you'll have to put on a dress first." Janie looked quite serious when she said this.

Before I stood up Janie slipped a pair of three-inch high-heeled sandals on my feet. When I looked down at my feet I marveled at how pretty my feet looked in the heels. I could see my painted toenails though the suntan stocking and my toes were sticking out of the toe of the shoe. There was a strap that went around my ankle and several that went around my instep. The shoes were almost the same color red as my toes.

Janie helped me to my feet and helped me maintain my balance till I grew accustom to the high heels. Once I was able to stand on my own Janie said. "God I can't believe how sexy you look right now. The only thing that gives you away right now is the breast form were they stick out beyond the bra and your hard little pecker that's pushing out the front of your panties."

I looked down but I couldn't see it as my breasts were in the way. Janie came over slid her hand into my panties and pushed my cock down and between my legs. It was quite painful to have it pushed back that way but it seemed to do the trick.

Janie next held a red dress open for me to step into. I had a little problem standing on one foot while trying to get the other foot inside the dress. Janie giggled at my attempts before saying. "This would have been easier to put it on over you head put I'm not taking any chances now that I finally got your hair to hold it's shape."

We finally got the dress on and zipped up, For accents Janie put a gold chain around my waist and a red velvet choker around my neck. She spritzed me with perfume and pronounced me done.

"Well what do you think, do I look as pretty as you thought I would," I asked dying to know what she thought.

Janie looked me over and said, "No definitely not. You look better than I could have hoped. I really mean it. Before you were cute but now you're a stone fox. I'd better watch it or someone will try to take you away from me."

For some reason I was excited by her words and I wanted to see what I looked like. Janie moved me over to the full-length mirror and pulled down the blanket. I couldn't believe my eyes, what stood before me in the mirror was a very beautiful girl. I was slightly taller then my normal five foot two thanks to the three-inch heels I was wearing. I had a nice rack on top thanks to the breast forms that were glued in place. The dress was quite short leaving five inches of thigh showing. My legs looked really sexy in their stockings and the shoes I was wearing really seemed made for me. Janie had really done a wonderful job on the makeup and my face looked perfect but I wasn't happy about my hair. It looked okay but definitely need a better style.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers