Little Man Pretty Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,242 Followers

Once the driver had all the equipment up in Janie's apartment Janie told me I should give the driver a blowjob in lieu of a tip. I was shocked that she would say such a thing right in front of the driver. Before I could react to that the driver said, "Look girls that really sounds fantastic but I could really use the money. Besides if my wife finds lipstick on my joint once more she's going to cut it off."

Janie walked over to the driver grabbed his package and said. "We wouldn't want that now would we. Here's and extra twenty to make up for it," Janie took the twenty and stuffed it down inside his pants before releasing her grip on his manhood. The driver said thanks and bolted for the door.

Once he was gone Janie laughed hysterically. I on the other hand was a little miff by what just happen. When Janie calmed down I asked, "Don't you think that was dangerous offering him sex without knowing whether I would do it or not?"

Janie saw how serious I was. She came to me and took me in her arms before saying. "No I don't he would have gotten the blowjob even if you refused. I would have gladly taken your place. Now before you get your panties in a knot lets go put away your clothes. After that we can take a nice long bubble bath together."

Once we cleared out the remainder of Samantha's things from the second dresser we started putting in my things. Nothing we put in remotely resembled anything a man would wear. There were twelve panty and bra sets a dozen pairs of stockings ten garter belts five busters and a corset. In the closet we hung three dresses, one of which was so short it was embarrassing. Beside the dresses there were three skirts four blouses, two jackets and six pair of shoes.

Once all my things were put away I said. "I don't see that we have to do anymore shopping I have more clothes now then I ever own as a man."

Janie laughed and said. "That's probable true. I remember before I changed that I owned six pair of jeans and ten shirts and that was about it. You'll find that as a girl wearing the same thing every day isn't much fun. Beside you don't want to be seen wearing the same thing every day. And you can't wear evening clothes during the day and vise-a-versa."

Janie and I went into the bathroom and started filling the tub. While the big tub was filling we each filled our own enema bags and filled ourselves with the cleansing solution. After the tub was filled and a thick layer of bubbles filled the surface we voided our enemas and sunk into the tub together.

As we lay in the tub together we kissed and ran our hands over each other's body. I played with Janie's breasts, which had her moaning sweetly. She played with my flat chest seeing we agreed not to glue on the breast forms until after our visit to my mother's.

After Janie had me moaning almost constantly with her nipple play she asked. "Baby girl have you thought about getting breast implants any time soon?"

"No not really. Are they expensive and how hard will it be to get them." I asked with closed eyes.

"Not very expensive. If you don't have the money I'll lend it to you. Besides you wouldn't have to worry about taking off you breast forms every few days so your skin has a chance to breathe. I know you'll be a lot happier when you don't have those bags glued to your chest all the time." Janie told me while she rolled one of my nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

"I think I would like that. I'll have to look in to it." I told her as I took her hard clit into my hand.

Janie let me play with her clit for a few minutes then she had me knee up and lay my chest over the end of the tub. After lubing up my hole with her fingers she pushed her clit into me. The pain was almost as bad as it was the night before. But once she was in me it quickly faded to a dull ache before I started feeling that blissful feeling of being reamed.

Janie fucked me for ten or fifteen minutes as water sloshed out of the tub and onto the floor. When she came, it felt like she open a fire hose inside me and I could feel her cum drip out around her clit. I didn't cum this time but I really didn't mind, as I loved the feeling of being ridden. After her orgasm Janie and I lay back in the tub quite content.

Once the water had cooled we got out of the tub and dried off. After one more enema to purge Janie's cum from my rectum we put on panties and robes before going into the living room. In the living room Janie had me put on a pair of four-inch stiletto heels and coached me on how to walk in them. They were a lot more difficult to walk in then the shorter heels but I did like the way they made my leg muscles flex. Besides they made me feel a lot taller. After the walking lessons she gave me standing lessons and sitting lesson but most of all she gave me flirting lessons.

I was taught how to flirt with the way I stood the way I walked and the way I sat. She taught me how each position I took could be a suggestion of seduction or a suggestion of rejection. She then went on to hand movement, which was a whole different language in it's own. She also taught me how to eat like a girl. It didn't seem that difficult until she started correcting me. I never realized women ate differently than men do.

The lessons continued till ten o'clock when Janie said it was time for bed. We changed into nighties before we slipped into bed. Once in bed we started kissing. I worked my way down Janie's body till I took her clit into my mouth. After sucking on her clit for a few minutes Janie asked me to lick her pussy.

I licked her pussy for long time before she asked me to stick my clit into her. After sticking my tiny clit into her I started fucking her slowly while Janie started stroking her own clit to the same rhythm I was using. I tried lasting long enough till Janie came but I couldn't last that long.

After cuming in Janie's bottom I knew I had to do something to bring her off. I reached into the nightstand and pulled out the bottle of lubricant and the second dildo she used on me. As quickly as I could I lube up the dildo and slid the head into Janie's bottom.

She gasped at the unexpected intrusion but quickly said, "Oh god yes baby girl give it to me. Fill me with it." I started fucking Janie with the dildo till she had every inch of it deep in her pussy.

Janie was beside herself with pleasure as she tried to speak and only gibberish came out. When I had the dildo sliding in and out at a fast rate Jane fell over onto her side as she continued to stoke her clit. A flash of an idea came to me and in a second I laid along side her and took the head of her clit into my mouth.

Janie felt my mouth instantly, she grabbed my head with her hands and started fucking my mouth. I could barely keep the dildo moving but that didn't bother Janie as her own movements kept the dildo sliding in and out her. She didn't last that long after that as I felt the first of what would be the biggest load I ever had in my mouth. I swallowed three times just to keep up with her.

When Janie's orgasm subsided I eased the dildo out of her and slid up the bed to lay along side her. Janie pulled me into her arms covered my face with kisses while saying. "Oh baby girl that was wonderful you really made me cum hard that time."

Janie fell asleep almost instantly but I didn't fall asleep so quickly. That orgasm told me that Janie needed more than I could give her. I could never fuck her like that with my own clit. Dildoes are nice but I knew from first hand experience that the real thing is so much better. This experience also taught me that if I tried to keep Janie away from other men or acted like a brat and didn't support her she would leave me or force me to leave. I had to let her do what she wanted and with whom she wanted for both our sake.

I woke up to Janie kissing my face. Once she seen my eyes open she said. "Good morning lover are you ready to shop to you drop?"

"I guess so. I need to talk to you about dating men." I told her but she stopped me with a finger over my lips.

"Not another word about that. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Now eat your breakfast and then into the shower with you." Janie placed a tray in front of me before she got up and started going through my closet for something for me to wear.

Janie was already dressed in a tan skirt white blouse and two-inch heels. Her figure looked a little different today. She looked slimmer and her hour glass figure was more pronounced.

After I finished my breakfast I when into the bathroom. Janie followed me in and while I was filling myself with the enema. Janie kissed my shoulder glided her hands over me before saying. "I think it's time to use the hair remover again, I'm starting to feel a little stubble. I'll have to remember to get a few bottles while we're out."

When I came out of the bathroom Janie was waiting for me. In her hand was the white corset that we had bought the day before. She wrapped it around me and did up all the hook and eyes that went from the bottom to the top on the front side of the corset. Jane then went around to the back and started pulling the drawstrings tight.

When Janie started to push the air out of me with the corset I asked. "Is this really necessary?"

"Of cause it's not necessary, but it really improves your figure. Can't you tell that I'm wearing one? Now be quiet and breathe out." I guess that was why Janie looked different this morning.

I expelled all my breath and Janie pulled the strings tighter. Once she was done I tried to take a deep breath in but I could only take in about half of what I needed. When I complained Janie said. "Such is the price of beauty. Now look at yourself in the mirror and tell me it isn't worth the trouble."

I turned and looked at the mirror and I was shocked by what I saw. Not only was I thinner, but I had hips and a waistline. Except for the fact I didn't have any breasts and I had a tiny little penis I looked like a girl. Janie saw the look in my eyes and giggled, she knew she had me hooked.

After I stared at myself for a minute or two she handed me a pair of stockings and told me put them on. The one problem with a corset was bending over. Due to the constriction it was very difficult to bend over and get something on you feet. It took several tries but I was finally able to get both stockings on and adjusted properly.

Once both stocking were attached to the garters Janie handed me a white pair of panties while saying. "You know I can't be here to dress you all the time. You are going to have to do this yourself someday."

"I know, I may need some help knowing what goes with what. Like this corset when do I wear it and with what." I told her.

"You could wear the corset with just about anything. For the next couple of months you should wear one most of the time. It will train your body so you look more feminine with out it. You can wear shorts around the house but I think you should wear dresses and skirts for a while. It'll remind you of what you are. Also you will act more feminine in a skirt than shorts. You could wear pantyhose but I hate them. I think stockings are more ladylike. It'll be easier if I tell you where you could wear something as we look at it."

While I was doing my makeup Janie took the starter rings out of my ears and put in hoop earrings. They weren't that big of a hoop, but they definitely looked better than the gold balls I was wearing. Once my makeup was done and my hair was brushed out we grabbed our purses and headed out the door.

We walked two blocks to a parking garage and got into Janie's SUV. I was surprised that she had a car at all seeing most people that lived in the city didn't have one. But Janie told me that she needed one because she did a lot of work in the suburbs. Once we were out of the parking garage we headed for the suburbs. Janie told me that the stores in the city were okay but it took too long to get from one to the other. For marathon shopping the malls out in the suburbs where the way to go.

We hit the first Mall at ten in the morning just when they were opening up for business. We started at one end of the mall and hit every store that had anything that a girl could wear. We walked our way down one side of the mall and back on the other side before going to the next mall.

We hit three different malls that day and I swear we stopped in every store. I think I tried on over fifty dresses and as many skirts and blouses, and I bought over half of them. They came in all different colors and lengths. There was mini skirts mid-thigh, knee length and calf length. I also bought a ton of sweaters from open V-neck to turtle neck. Short sleeved long sleeved, crop top, waist length and full length.

Also there was the underwear. I bought panties busters garter belts bras and of cause corsets. Fifteen corsets all told. I bought slips chemises and camisoles, all of them in different styles and colors.

Lets not forget the shoes I bought, over thirty pair of heels from two inch mules to four and half inch stilettos. I especially liked the taller ones as they made me look taller. Not to mention how pretty they looked on my feet.

Janie tried to caution me on not spending too much but I didn't listen. That day I wound up putting over five thousand on the credit card. I really didn't care as I had a ton of fun and I had the money to spend. Janie just laughed and told me. "Just remember baby girl. There is always tomorrow and the stores will always be here."

By the time we got home it was near eleven. We brought everything up to the apartment before Janie and I took the truck back to the parking garage. By the time we had unpacked everything and put it all away it was almost one in the morning. Janie and I barely took showers before getting into bed. With a single kiss we fell deeply asleep.

We slept until nine the next morning where we slid in to a bubble bath for an hour. By eleven I was setting up my computer with Janie's help directly in front of hers so we could see each other as we worked. At noon Janie decided that we should change for the drive to my mother's

I changed into a pair of jeans and a polo shirt. I had to take my earrings out and put in the starter posts once more. I really hated wearing my male clothes once again and I hoped it would be the last time. Janie changed into a yellow sundress with two-inch sandal heels. She of cause wore stockings and garters. When I saw her dressed I wished I could have worn the same thing.

On the drive to my mother's house I asked Janie about Samantha. "Was Samantha like me?" I asked

Janie smiled and said. "If you mean was she born a boy then yes she was like you. She looked a lot like you about the same height and size. Between her legs she was a little bigger but not much. When Sam came to me she had already changed herself somewhat. She had already started wearing girls cloths but that was about it. When she applied for a job I had posted she gave me her resume but there was something about her that looked wrong. I couldn't put my finger on it but I knew something wasn't right. At first I thought it was her resume because she looked so scared when she gave it to me.

"When I looked it over it was pretty impressive. So I asked her a bunch of questions which she knew the answers to. I was ready to hire her but I said I needed to check her schooling first. The poor thing broke down and told me every thing. Her family rejected her and she was living in a shelter. I still checked her schooling but I checked under Samuel not Samantha. I hired her and she moved in the next day. I helped her change into one of us and now she's living in the suburbs with a rich boyfriend. They are quite happy together."

By the time Janie finished her story we here pulling into my mother's drive way. We were just stepping on to the porch when my mother came out and took me into her arms. Betty was right behind her as usual.

My mother was still a very attractive woman even though she was forty-five years old. I swear she didn't look a day over thirty. She was still the same height and weight she always was. A size two if that. There was a wrinkle or two around her eyes but with the right makeup no one would see it. She was still a beautiful woman that any man would want to catch.

But the reason no man had caught her was standing behind her. Betty was still a tall beautiful woman, though she tried to hide it. As long as I've known her she's never worn makeup. She always wore slacks and never a dress. But to say she was unfeminine would be a mistake.

When my mother pulled away from me she said. "Jer you smell wonderful what are you wearing?"

I heard Janie giggle from behind me before she said. "That would be the bubble bathe we shared this morning."

My mother looked over my shoulder and I could see a look of surprise on her face. She covered it quickly before walking around me while saying. "I guess you would be Jane?"

Jane took my mother's hand and said "Yes Jane Michaels. I'm glad to meet you."

I quickly made introductions. "Janie this is my mother Sally Adams and Betty Daniels her um."

"He still has a problem with the word partner." Betty told Janie before she said. "Please come in."

We went into the living room where Janie had to tell my mother and Betty all about herself. During the conversation my mother kept looking at me and when I looked back she would pull her eyes away. For a while I thought she knew or some how suspected but I couldn't figure out how.

When Janie was done my mother turned to me and said. "What's new with you Jerry?"

I knew I should have said something at that point but it didn't feel right. I just couldn't come right out and tell my mother that her boy was now a girl. I saw in Janie's face that she was upset with me but she wasn't going to be the one that told them.

After I told them nothing was new my mother said, "Jer could you be a dear and go look at my computer. I think I have a virus on it."

Knowing that this was an out I grabbed for it. "Sure mom I'll be right back."

Janie went to get up as she said. "I can look at it. It is what I do."

My mother grabbed her Janie's hand and said. "No Jer can look at it besides while he's gone Betty and I can tell you embarrassing stories about him." I groaned at that because I knew my mother would.

I looked at my mother's computer for over an hour but I couldn't find a thing wrong with it. By that point I realized that my mother had sent me out of the room so she could speak to Janie. I dreaded what they were saying but I really had no control over it. As I walked back toward the living room I heard giggling coming from the living room so I knew the talk was about me.

When I entered the room all conversation stopped then my mother jumped up and said. "Dinner should be ready Betty do you want to help me."

As soon as they left the room Janie said. "You're a coward you know that. You had the perfect opportunity and you chicken out."

I looked down at the floor and said. "I know I just couldn't do it." Janie turned her face from me and didn't say a word.

Dinner went well and the conversation was bright. Janie didn't hold it against my mother or Betty but she didn't so much as look at me. After dinner we sat for an another hour and talked before Janie and I left for home.

All the way back to the city Janie didn't say a word to me. If I asked a question she didn't answer. The only thing I heard from her was the word coward every so often.

When we got home Jane went into the bedroom and changed for bed. She then sat at her computer for an hour or so before she went to bed. I changed too and worked at my computer till one in the morning. By that time I figured Janie was sound asleep. I crawled into bed and cuddled up to her but She pushed me away. I guess I was lucky she let me stay in the bed at all.

Scribler
Scribler
1,242 Followers