Little Mandy and Her Daddy's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,140 Followers

Frank felt the smooth head of his daughter's toy slide between the tips of his fingers and spread the sides of his ass as it wedged into him. A burst of pain shot out from its path, but it was a dull pain, just as he remembered it from many years previously. Almost immediately, it evolved into pleasure, which was something that he remembered even more vividly. He noted that Little Mandy was taking her time about driving her toy all the way in, which was the right way, and the way he always did with her, except that he never had any reason to use a dildo.

"That feels really good, Honey. Give it another push now."

"Okay, Daddy." Another firm push drove another inch of the plastic shaft into her father's ass.

Another burst shot through his body, but this was one of pure pleasure, and Frank moaned from the great sensation.

"Did that hurt, Daddy?"

"No, no, it felt great, and it keeps feeling better. Give me some more."

She did, driving in at least another inch, and it was enough to start massaging Frank's prostate gland. He remembered that as being the best part about being fucked, and he was also aware that Little Mandy's dildo was much longer and thicker than any of the adolescent cocks that had preceded it. Giant waves of pleasure swept out from the contact, and he knew that part would continue to get better, as would the stretching of his ass and his rectum by the shaft of the toy. He felt her lean forward and place her hands on his shoulders, and appreciated that she had wiped the excess lubrication off them. He was very proud of his daughter for knowing how to fuck properly.

She continued fucking him properly, and Frank bowed his back to give her an even better target. With a few more thrusts, her dildo was all the way inside his ass, and he could feel the leather face pressing against the insides of his cheeks. Little Mandy leaned forward, so her face was right next to his ear, and he felt her erect nipples digging into his back.

"I love you, Daddy, and I'm going to fuck you just as good as you fuck me," she whispered. She would have no need to be secretive, because Carmen knew what they were doing, but they both liked the special intimacy between father and daughter.

Carmen liked it somewhat less than they did, because it seemed to have been a long time without Frank's tongue stroking her pussy, and she was just about to complain about the lack. It had actually been no more than three minutes, but she was impatient, having started enjoying a really great time with her friend's father, only to have it interrupted. Fortunately, before she had a chance to say anything, the tongue that had been missed so much began caressing between her other inner and outer pussy lips, and a big smile lit up her face as she nestled her head into the pillow again.

Moving slowly between the two lips, the agile tongue sent waves of pleasure swirling through Carmen's body. As it continued along its course, it felt better and better to her, and she squirmed under its gentle, erotic caresses. When she opened her eyes, Carmen saw two faces between her raised legs. One was that of the man who was giving her so much pleasure by skillfully eating her pussy, and all she saw of him was the bridge of his nose and his eyes, which were not looking at her. The other was the face of Little Mandy, as she moved forward and back on top of him. The two women exchanged happy smiles, acknowledging how much fun they were both getting from the man who was in between them.

That lucky man was getting an avalanche of fun from them too, on both ends. Little Mandy's dildo driving in and out of his ass and stimulating his prostate gland had made his cock stiff again. Great waves, even breakers of pleasure throbbed out from that sensitive organ and from where the thick plastic toy was stretching his ass and rectum better than either had ever been stretched before. Frank's body was inundated with bliss from both places. It felt so good that he was actually fucking his ass back to meet the thrusts of his daughter's dildo, just the way she had responded to his genuine cock.

His mouth and nose were immensely enjoying themselves too. Carmen's pussy was producing gushers of fresh juices, delighting his nostrils and taste buds, while the warm, spongy texture of her inner lips was one of the most exquisite delights of his sexual experience. After again licking all the way to where her inner lips merge, his tongue stroked the protective hood they formed over her clit. Carmen's reaction to this stimulation, so close to the sweetest of her sweet spots, was to start her pussy fucking up into the wielder of the tongue, which increased Frank's pleasure just as much as it did hers.

Once again, he peeked at Carmen's face, and received pleasure from the delightful sight. Not only were her eyes blissfully closed again, and her face bisected by a huge smile, but her head was tossing back and forth on the pillow from the pleasure he was giving her. Her body was moving too; she was thrashing from side to side on the bed, just as she had done while Little Mandy was fucking her.

Frank's body was active also, and Little Mandy was quite happy about the knowledge that it was her dildo in his ass that was giving her daddy such a great time. After all the times he had fucked her and eaten her pussy, she was happy about being able to do something nice for him. With her hands on his shoulders and her rigid nipples scraping his back, she moved back and forth, riding with him and driving her dildo in and out of his ass as his body writhed under her, churning up the bed.

The other dildo, the one imbedded in her pussy, was also making her happy, and she had felt her climax mounting up for a long time, until it was almost ready to explode. Little Mandy shifted her knees slightly, and started fucking her father's ass faster, and his response to the increased pace, fucking back just as fast to meet her, made her even happier. The dildo that was deep inside her pussy started moving faster too, with the spur raking her clit, bringing her own orgasm yet closer. She moaned with bliss, forming a duet with her classmate. Frank might have made it a trio, but his mouth was pressed so tightly against the beautiful pussy he was eating that his sounds of bliss were muffled.

Carmen was just as close to her climax as Little Mandy was. After caressing her clit hood, Frank's tongue started between her other inner and outer pussy lips, and found one of her favorite sweet spots. Darting like a hummingbird, but advancing slowly, the agile giver of joy sent more waves of bliss sweeping all through her body. The exquisite pleasure his tongue was giving her made Carmen rock from side to side, while her hips swiveled, thrusting her legs back and forth over Frank's shoulders.

"Suck my clit! Make me cum!" she urged the man between her legs.

Frank wanted to do that more than anything else in the world. He moved his face slightly, enveloped her swollen clit and started sucking, while his tongue caressed the sides and top. Carmen's movements became even more frenetic, her heels drumming against his back as her pussy rammed up into his face. "Yes! Yes!" she warbled. "Like that! Make me cum"

He wanted to do something to help himself cum too, but didn't know what. The big dildo continued stretching his ass and massaging his prostate gland every time Little Mandy rammed it into him and again when she drew it out. The weird, unfamiliar thrills from that, combined with the fabulous aroma, taste and texture of Carmen's pussy had made his cock about as hard as he could remember it ever being. Rubbing it against the sheet helped, but what he really needed was something warm and wet and snug, like an ass or a pussy or a woman's mouth.

Just then, a woman's mouth, Carmen's, uttered a great cry of joy as she started cumming. Her thighs clamped together on Frank's temples and her arms thudded into the bed. As her ecstasy soared even higher, her legs started to oscillate, swinging wildly from side to side as Carmen bounced up and down on her ass. Frank clung tightly to her legs, kept his mouth firmly clamped on her clit and continued to caress her with his tongue as he enjoyed the wild ride.

Little Mandy was enjoying the ride too. As Carmen's legs swung her daddy to and fro, she rode with him, and the dildo in her pussy did things she never would have thought it would have been able to do. It rammed in and out of her, with the pleasure bumps massaging the places they were meant to massage. The spur repeatedly scraped across her clit, even better than the way it was intended to do, and the combination pushed her over the edge. She started cumming again, her body pitching from side to side on top of her father's back while her hands clung to his shoulders.

Carmen climaxed first, all her muscles spasming and her back arching to ram her pussy against Frank's face for a climactic time. Quite unnecessarily, she sang out again, telling her partners of the happy event. After the great orgasm that Frank's tongue had given her, the happy, satisfied young woman seemed to melt into a lovely tan puddle on top of the bed. Frank avidly devoured all the fresh nectar she had just produced. It was even more delicious than it had been the last time he licked her clean.

Little Mandy's orgasm arrived only seconds later, and she gleefully sang out the news of her immense pleasure. After reaching that apex, she collapsed on top of her father, one dildo still buried in his ass and one in her pussy, still sending out waves of bliss throughout her body and breakers of pleasure through his.

Frank also had a strong need to cum, just as much as the women had. After his tongue was done sluicing all the fresh juices from Carmen's pussy, he looked at her face again. She was lying with her head on the pillow, her eyes closed in bliss and her mouth slackly open. That was what he needed and, after Little Mandy climbed off his back and disengaged her dildo from his ass, he crept upward and held his cock, hard as a steel rail, against her lips.

Carmen felt something hard and blunt, opened her eyes and saw the hard cock pressed against her mouth. She happily opened wide and let it slide in, taking it all the way to the back of her throat. After closing her lips on it, Carmen looked up admiringly at the man who had just brought her to a great orgasm, and was glad to be given the opportunity to the same for him.

Also glad of the opportunity, Frank held onto the headboard of the bed and drew his cock most of the way out, paused, and thrust it back into the accommodating mouth. Carmen thrust her face forward, taking it all the way in again. As the shaft surged between her lips, her tongue caressed all sides, delighted at its unusual rigidity and at the smooth skin stretched so tightly around it. The next time the big, hard cock surged into her mouth, she received it even more happily.

As horny as he was from having his ass fucked, Frank knew it wouldn't take very long before he started cumming and ejaculated into the mouth that was making his cock so welcome. Holding tightly to the headboard, he slowly fucked Carmen's face, while looking at her adoring brown eyes. After no more than a few minutes, he felt it throbbing, and was certain she did too.

"I'm going to cum," Frank told her.

Having her mouth otherwise occupied, she couldn't speak, but Carmen did raise her thumb and index finger in the "OK" sign, and Frank started fucking harder and faster. She was able to move her head back and forth just as fast, and controlled the depth of the thrusts. When she felt his cock jerking, knowing he was seconds from starting to cum, she tightened her lips to avoid having his semen leak out of her mouth. The first gush landed squarely on her tongue, just where she wanted it, and Carmen savored the taste and waited for more.

Frank gave her more. He continued plunging his cock into her eager mouth until he had ejaculated twice more, and knew he was through. Expecting Carmen to swallow his cum, but not being sure, he decided to let his cock remain in her mouth until she removed it.

It took a while before that happened. She pulled it part of the way out, allowing herself to swirl the viscous fluid in her mouth reveling in its taste and texture, before swallowing it. After that, she held the softening cock in her fingers and licked the head and under the ridge and the entire shaft. Having cleaned off the outside, Carmen went after the semen that had stopped short of landing in her mouth. With her thumb pressed against the underside and her fingers squeezing the top of Frank's cock, she brought her hand forward, catching all the semen on her tongue, before relishing and swallowing it. When she was through, she looked at Frank again and smiled, extremely glad she had let his daughter talk her into coming over to the house for some fun sex.

Little Mandy was just as glad, although she knew she would have to scrub and sterilize her dildo extra well, after it had been in her daddy's ass. She was also glad that he had gotten so much enjoyment out of being fucked with it, and was already looking forward to using her strapon with him many times in the future. It would be another and even more exciting way to share sexual pleasure with him. She also intended to invite Carmen and some of her other friends over to share the fun she would be having with her daddy.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Carmen and Little Mandy and her daddy did, and as much as Mandy and Frank Williams expect to continue having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,140 Followers
12