Little Miss and Mr. B

Story Info
Chat in a classroom ends up not so innocently.
1.5k words
4.06
27.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy sat at her desk and looked around her. She was at the back of the class; no one was going to notice. She logged in to the messenger service.

Making sure her work was on screen she waited for it to load. It was unlikely anyone was going to be online most of her friends would be in class too. But you never know. She'd met some people online who didn't live in the UK and some who were finished with education.

When it finally loaded it showed one person on line

"Hi Mr B"

"Hi you, didn't expect to see you I thought you were busy during the day."

Kathy grinned. Mr B was a man she met through a web site, she'd sent him feed back to a story he'd written, he'd replied and they'd got chatting. But they had rules they weren't aloud to share any personal information. So no real names, he knew her as Little Miss no talking about where they lived, although they knew they both lived in the UK. They could talk about anything else and generally did.

"Well I shouldn't really be online but I'm bored. If I get in caught I'm going to be in trouble."

"Mmm sounds exciting... if it makes you feel any better I'm in the same situation. I'm in a room full of people."

"Defiantly has possibilities Mr B."

"Are you in an office? Or is that question breaking our rules"

Kathy didn't reply immediately. Considering the consequences of what ever answer she might give.

"No not an office, a lecture hall."

"Little Miss are you kidding me?"

"No I told you before I would always tell you the truth about any question you asked me however embarrassing"

"That's not what I meant. I'm in a lecture hall too. But I think talking about what were doing there would defiantly be breaking the rules."

"Agreed."

"This could defiantly improve my day though. Are you at a shared table or a private desk?"

Kathy smiled and took a quick look around the lecture hall, all the other students were staring avidly at the computers working on assignments, and the lecturer was sitting at his desk. This lecture was a compulsory study group. Three times a week she had to go, they would work on assignments or do what ever needed doing for their course work. The only thing was Kathy was up to date on all the assignments and reading. The only thing she needed to do for her course right now was go to classes.

"I'm at a private desk. What about you?"

"Same. I just hope no-one talks to me I might just have trouble standing up. I don't know how you do this to me. How can you get me hard by saying your at a desk. Although I could have something to do with the fact I'm thinking of what I'd like to do to you on it."

"God you're making me wet already. Are you going to tell me what you'd like to do?"

Kathy crossed her legs feeling the familiar wetness in the pussy boy this man had a way with words. She knew from previous experience that he could make her cum easily by talking to her. Every time they talked she thought if he can do this to me by just talking just imagine what he'd be like in the flesh. That made her shift in her chair her crossed legs applying pressure to her clit.

"Later, maybe. Want to try something new?"

"Always hunny you know that."

"Good, I love that about you. How about a game of Truth or Dare"

Kathy almost laughed out loud.

"Oh my god, I haven't played that since I was a kid... could be much more fun now. I'd love a game"

"Well before we start, tell me what you're wearing. And I want an exact description please."

"Ok. Well from top to bottom, I have on a red short sleeved low cut top with a red silk bra underneath. I have a knee length black skirt with silk red thong panties. And black high heals. Is that descriptive enough for you?"

Kathy knew she could say anything she wanted and he would have know way of knowing if she was telling the truth, but she knew it would be more fun if she told him the truth that way if he said something about the way she was dressed it would be more sexy.

"That will do very nicely."

Kathy looked up, the lecture had shifted in his seat and looked up. She met his eyes and smiled before looking back at the screen, watching out of the corner of her eye in case he decided to walk around. He was a young guy not that much older that Kathy, he was good looking but didn't say much when he wasn't teaching. He was almost always taking this class, probably because the other lectures passed the buck for a crap lesson no-one wanted to be at.

"What about you what are you wearing? Fairs fair, you should have to tell me too."

There was no response for a few minutes

"Ok, I'm wearing a blue shirt, a blue striped tie with a tie pin (it has a rose on it) and black trousers."

"I had to tell you what underwear I've got on"

"What if I said I wasn't wearing any."

"Mmm that's hot"

"Back to our game. Truth or Dare?"

"I don't think I'm brave enough for a dare yet so truth."

"Ok, when was the last time you had sex."

"Far too long ago, I broke up with my ex 6 months ago, it was a mutual thing we hadn't been right in a while, so probably 8 months."

"God, my Little Miss needs it bad"

Kathy grinned she did need it bad but none of the guys she knew made her feel anything like Mr. B."

"And you're the one to give it to me huh Mr. B."

"Don't your going to give me a wet patch, not a good look on black trousers."

"You'll just have to take it out of your trousers then won't you  "

"Now that's a dam find idea. I think I will."

"My turn. Truth or Dare."

"No, No, No. you told me to take my cock out of my trousers which I have done, and I'm stroking it now under my desk. So my turn again I think.

"That's cheating. But ok its your game so your rules."

"Truth or Dare."

"Well as you've done a dare, I'll do one."

"Ok, take those sexy panties off."

Kathy didn't even think about it. She started wriggling in her chair, trying not to be noticed. The lecture looked up but looked back to his screen, he looked a bit flushed but it was getting hot in hear the sun was shining through the windows.

"Ok, there off. I've put them in my bag."

"Do you have any idea what the idea of you sitting there with your lovely little pussy uncovered is doing to me. I would love for you to touch your self. Rub that perky little clit of yours my Little Miss."

Kathy's pussy was getting wetter by the second with this, she happily slid her fingers down to her clit and started to rub it and rammed her middle finger into her pussy.

"I'm doing it; I've got my fingers inside my pussy too."

There was no answer to this. But Kathy could feel herself about to cum and increased her rubbing. She had to hold on to the desk to stop herself crying out. She looked around to make sure no-one had noticed. But they were all still facing their computers. Looking back at her screen there was a new message.

"Fuck I just cam, right hear in the middle of a class room."

Kathy grinned.

"Me too."

The bell rang to the joy of the rest of the class. They all started packing there things up and leaving.

"I'm going to have to go. Class is over."

Kathy straitened her skirt, before attempting to do anything else

"Ok My Little Miss, I'll talk to you again, soon I hope."

Kathy shut down the computer and through all her things into her bag, still flushed from the classroom events she rushed to the door. Not really looking where she was going. She ran into the lecturer her bag falling to the floor.

"Oh god I'm so sorry Sir, my mind was wondering." She bent to pick up the things that had fallen from her dropped bag.

"That's ok I wasn't really looking either." He bent to help.

Kathy looked up, this close he was even sexier that he had looked from the back of the class. The blue of his shirt really looked good on him. And the tie pin looked neat. It had a flower on the end. Shocked at the coincidence she look up at him. He was smiling at her. She looked at what he was holding out for her, her red panties.

"Yours I think Little Miss."