Little Miss Anything Ch. 05

Story Info
She tries a crystal dildo, & makes a new girlfriend.
2.6k words
4.17
31.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But she saw me, doing myself with a crystal dildo, spread out on the desk, screaming and slobbering and pumping myself," I thought to myself, "what if..."

So, 'what if' indeed. Kathy has the crystal. Maybe I can go over there, and catch her at it. She must be horny as a hoot owl, after watching me.

So, I went back to the bathroom, took a long shower, dried off, fixed myself up, and put on...what. Ye Gods, most of this crap is b-o-r-i-n-g. The sweaters were drab, warm, practical, the blouses were cover-ups, the jeans were old. What was I thinking about over the years, when I got this stuff. No wonder Tye had an affair (one quick weekend). I've been living, been dressing, thinkin' like a secular nun.

It took about a half-second's thought to change some of that. I grabbed the tightest pair of jeans I had...no, cancel that, let's get the loosest, oldest pair. Five quick minutes with the big sewing shears, and they were cut-offs, on the diagonal from crotch to hip. I pulled out on the fabric until there were fringes. You could see my fur through the edges on front. Great! Panties...I didn't have a single one that looked decent, leave them off... I remembered an old joke that somehow took on delightful meaning. What's indecent mean? Well, if it's in hard, an' it's in long, an' it's in slippery, why then it's in decent!

Next an accessory belt with a big, heavy buckle. Then a bikini top, from the suit that Tye'd gotten me years ago, and I'd never worn, because it was too skimpy. Oops, it was too small, I was spilling out of it all around. "Tough shit," I thought, "looks like I've grown after all."

I took 6 steps toward the door, and felt the cut-offs start to slither off my hips. "Can't have that," I considered wickedly, as I cinched in the belt a couple of notches. But, looking down, I could see my fur peeking back, as the belt buckle pulled the denim material away from my belly. Especially since I only zipped then up about half way.

All, RIGHT, let's go over and get that 'valuable crystal antique' back.

Going by the front door, I saw Tye, snoring softly on the couch where I'd been. Poor fucked-out guy, and I'm just getting going. I tiptoed over, gently picked up his hand, and slowly stuffed in down the front of his pants, curling the fingers around his own limp dick. The thought came, "I'd like to watch him beat his meat...and then squirt his hot spurting jism all over me." Then I raced out the front door.

I took the long way over to Kathy's, around the house, letting the sun beat down on my damp skin, on the exposed flesh around my boobs, even down the front of my pants. Boy, was SHE gonna get a surprise when I showed up. Up the stairs and rang the bell, then hand on hip, and grin on face, loosen the belt to its original position (I could keep one hand on my belt until I sat down). Looking down, I could just see my knee and thigh, down past my fur.

Kathy's voice came from inside, "come on in, it's open." "Just like that tease slut," I thought crazily, adding, "that's from one nearly naked slut to another." I swayed inside, turned the corner to the living room, and...

Stopped dead!

There she was, coffee, cakes, wine, cheese and a couple of plates all laid out. There she was, in a transparent french-cut blouse, open down to THERE, and a micro-mini skirt, and black hose, and my crystal dildo on the table next to the food. An' a black bra under that see-through blouse, something odd about it...

Out-maneuvered again!

But, I kept at it. Kathy patted the couch next to her. So, using My eyes, and measuring distance, I took my hand off my hip and swayed toward the indicated seat. The cut-offs slithered a bit lower with each step. I just got there: another step and there would have been pants around my knees.

We munched in mostly silence, eyes on each other, maybe a little wary, but not so much as the months before. From where she was sitting, I could see her eyes sneaking toward my fur, and then away. And my damned nips...didn't I have any privacy? Out they stood, at least a 1/2" from my boobettes, outlined through the material. Kathy stared at those, too.

"You mean," I re-thought at last, "I've got assets she likes?" Imaginary arm and fist straight in the air. YEAH!

It took some little while, but eventually Kathy told me just how long she been watching, which was just about from my first scream. Let's see, that was about the 23rd crystal pump, after Tye'd gone down on me. She said she masturbated while we were going at it. What about Tye? The word processor screen was right next to me, and, according to her, I damn near kicked it over with my flailing leg. He must have seen her reflection in the screen. At least he wasn't much startled when I passed out again, and he turned around.

"So he gestured, and I came over. Then he took your top and I took your legs, and we carried you over to the couch. Boy, he's a horny one. Do you know it was him that made sure the dildo was still sticking out of you, and that your leg was arranged, hooked over the back of the couch?"

Oh, no, I'll get that bastard...

She continued, "yeah, but he only went down on you. He got me out in the hall, and backed me up to the front entrance table. I thought, 'oops, rape time,' but all he did was shove his hand into my top--I liked that--and felt me, while he stroked himself off. He couldn't have pumped himself more than 15 or 20 times, and he shot his wad out...right into the front hall planter. Then he told me to wait until you woke--you were starting to moan--and he flopped down in his chair. I think he was asleep in 10 seconds."

In my front hall planter? In the flowers? Oooh, I'll get that man, if it takes me... "Rape time," I questioned?

Kathy looked serious, straightened, and said, straight out, "Chaz, if he'd tried to stick it in me, I'd have done it right there, in the hall of your house. Hell, I'd have done it under a neon sign arrow, saying FUCK THIS SLUT, downtown in the park, with everyone watching. But all he did was pull pud. I've wanted to get inside..." She stopped, looking away.

"You wanna get in to Tye's pants, do you," I half asked? "Well, let's see what develops, but you know, he's pretty shy about some things, and we'll have to sort of sneak up on it." I couldn't believe it, here I was, talking over ways to get my new best friend (!) to fuck my husband, without his arranging it first...

Boy, oh boy, little miss 'Anything' was on a roll.

While we talked, I couldn't keep my eyes off her boobs. Yeah, I was a woman, and so was she, but...they were so good looking. Especially in that see-thru outfit. Suddenly I was jealous. I wanted one like it. My boobettes would bounce and fill it just as well.

Following the direction of my glance, Kathy suddenly asked, "ya' wanna see?" Without waiting for an answer, she flipped open the two buttons at the bottom of the sheer material, and pulled the material back, off her shoulders. It fell to her bent elbows, which trapped it there. She couldn't move her arms without straightening them.

It also pulled her shoulders back, not that she needed it. Now I could see her bra, supporting the weight of her breasts. Black, with lace, it held up their weight, but it had no cups! Wow! (I wanted one, instantly.) Her breasts were smooth, the nipples pale against her white skin, stiff and hard--"but not anywhere near as stiff and protruding as mine," I thought proudly.

I worked the front closure of my bikini top. Chaz probably bought it for that reason, 'cause it had a one-pull release. Jerk on the little pin, and, boinnng, the top comes apart. Except in this case, when it literally flew apart. Where did all the firmer breast-flesh come from? I proudly displayed smooth, pointed B-cup boobettes, dark-tipped, with nipples that stuck out «" from the flesh. Could it be all that happy tit-sucking and feeling, all that sucking and fucking and exposing and posing?

I stared hard at Kathy's assets. She looked at mine. She wet her lips, but I could see she was blushing. We looked at each other, both blushing like crazy.

"I like your boobs," I ventured.

"I like your, and your nipples," she replied.

"You wanna feel me,"

"I wanna feel you, and pull on 'em."

My mouth was dry, as I heard her say, "I really like men."

"So do I," I croaked.

My hand caressed her breast-flesh, feeling the nipple against my palm. "take it all off," I said, pointing to her blouse. She let it slip back and down.

"I really do like men, I want a cock in me, I wan'...," she gasped as I felt her flesh.

"So do I, but,... OH, oh, oh," I moaned as her hands and fingers started working at my nipples, both of them.

"I wanna fuck your husband," she gasped as I started to knead and lift the breast. How heavy it was. I could see why Tye liked boobs. Let me get him these as a present.

"You're gonna fuck him tonight, and you're gonna suck his cock. An' you're gonna do it while I watch, an' feel these tits, an...'

"Ya wanna play," she asked, lips loose for a moment around my left tit?

"Yeah," I answered, "let's play..."

I couldn't talk any more, my lips were far too busy, sucking on Kathy's breasts and nipples. My own boobs were the criteria: I knew where they were sensitive, and I was betting hers were the same. And deliciously different. So I kissed and sucked at the tips of the nipples, around the areolae, sure. And I kept returning there, again and again. But I kissed under the swell of her boob-flesh, tonguing and kissing. And on the sides. And on the space between, then pushing the breast tissue toward each other with my hands, and burying my face into the space between her boobs.

Kathy didn't stand still for all this (well, not for long), as she caressed my flanks, and ran her smooth hands over my butt, down into the butt crack, under my cut-offs. The cut-offs were getting perilously loose, as I squirmed around her BIG, beautiful tits, exposing more and more of my fur. "Hey," I thought, "I like that fur, I'm damned proud of it, and to hell with the cut- offs." With that...and a push from Kathy, they slid off down my thighs. The belt? Damn, how did that get on the floor, I don't remember...don't care.

She pushed me down on the sofa, and arranged herself so the she could feel and kiss and suck on my boobs. I was shocked to hear her gasp, between sucks, "...always wanted these in my (slurp) mouth, wanted them, suck (slurp) on them, pull an' play with 'em (oh, oh, don' stop--that from me), uh, uh..."

My kicking legs kept going, and from the corner of my eye, I saw the cut-offs fly through the air, onto the piano bench. "Oops, nude time." I felt cushions being pulled, one-handed, under my butt, so that it was in the air, higher than my head. Kathy kept alternating sucking on my boobs, with shoving hers in my face.

Then she snaked a hand around, under my thighs, and onto...into my pussy (CUM). Oh, that was different than with Tye. For a big-boobed woman, her hands were tiny, and they, they, one, uh, uh, (cum) was inside me, push-pulling. Ecstasy! How could I give back (cumcumcum) what I felt?

I felt out her thigh, then up to her slit. The wetness was sliding down her upper inside thigh. I had a crazy notion to lick it all off...not now. Then I felt up, up, slowly, to her clitoris.

It was standing out, free of her body, at least «", shaped just like a little blind penis without a pee-hole. My slippery fingers found it, amazed, and passed up, down, up, down...

Kathy's body snapped upright, as though she'd been touched with an electric current. Her spine arched. She made a sound half-way between a scream and a groan. I didn't think that anybody could do that without taking permanent damage. I kept lightly massaging the clitoris, just like it was the most delicate and sensitive of cocks; mine never looked (cumcumcum) like this! Her hand closed around my little breast with crushing force. I would have been in agony if it hadn't felt so damn (CUMcum) good.

Then, no lie, I felt her cunt spasm, and slippery lubricant shot out of her (CUMCUM) opening, with enough force (C U M C U M) to flow onto my hand, and down my forearm (cum-ing down cumcumcum...cum...cu...c...mmmmm).

Kathy collapsed in my arms, and we both hugged wetly for a long while. Her skirt was up around her waist, tucked into the waistband (how? when?). Her panty hose, I could see, were bare around her crotch and butt, and bare on the sides. What a great idea. I wanted some, instantly. Tye, bless his hot cock, would go wild, being able to penetrate me, fuck me in pantyhose, without having to pull them off.

I heard Kathy murmuring in my ear, "I still want a man's stiff cock in there, but..."

"So do I, but..."

"Does this mean we're bisexual?" she whispered, "'cause if it does, I like it."

"Don' think it means anything, except we're best friends now, and, remember, you're coming over tonight to fuck my husband, and suck his cock, while I watch. Now, this is how we'll do it." We whispered for a little while.

"What if he's too fucked out to get it up," she asked, laughing?

"Oh, then we'll 'play' again, an' put on a show for him. You'd like that, wouldn't you," I stated, as my hand caressed the place where her erect clitoris had been. I raised my eyebrows.

Kathy had the grace to blush, as she said, "oh, that. I had a lot of trouble cumming. Took forever, and it wasn't much. So, after my divorce, I worked on it, stretching the hood, and all that. Well, one day, I was in bed with the guy from the summer place, next to yours, and it stood up in front of his face, and he wrapped his tongue around it, and, well the bed collapsed, and the fire department came, cause someone called 911, to report a screaming woman and its been that way ever since. I did the whole 911 emergency team and everyone on the fire truck, too, an' mos' of 'em came twice and some came three times!"

She added, "I suppose its like your nipples. It just stands up and wants attention. But I can't hide anything. Once somebody gets their hand or their lips down there, and feels it up and stiff, its all over for me. They know what I want, and that I'll do whatever they say to get it."

"Luckily," she finished, "I like having sex, I like doing what they ask, an' I look forward to showing off what touching my little clit does to me. Ya' know," she added, "between those delicious nipples and a stiff, standing clit, you'd be hot shit sex on wheels between the sheets."

My hand snaked down to my clitoris hood. "Show me how to start," I said.

To Be Continued...