Little Miss Anything Ch. 06

Story Info
She & her girlfriend discover lingerie.
1.4k words
4.05
32.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tye grumped, "where've you been?"

"Oh," innocently, "out shopping with Kathy."

"I thought you didn't like her much."

"Anyone can change their mind," I replied, "after they've played around a little."

"Played around?" he asked.

"Uh-huh." Even more innocently.

"Why don't you sit here, where I can put my arm around you, and tell me all about it," he ordered.

"OK." I snuggled in, and started, "Kathy and I played around a little and decided we really did like each other. So, after we had a little snack, we both got our stuff together and went into town..."

- - - - - - -

Kathy and I took a quick shower together (yes, just exactly what you're thinking), dressed, and headed off to her favorite shops. The cut-offs were OK, she said, but I got to wear one of her see-thru tops. Well, almost see-thru, 'cause I had to leave the swimsuit top back at her place. Bright scarlet and yellow diagonal bands didn't go well under her blouses. So we compromised with my boobs bare, and a translucent top. She had to wear a bra, 'cause she was just too big to go topless. Oh, so sorry, oh yes.

We hit the lingerie stop first. My face was red, and I was embarrassed-excited within the first «-minute, as soon as we walked through the door. There wasn't a plain cotton panty to be seen. And the bras. I felt like stripping down, handing in my credit card, and saying, 'put it on me and then ship it home, so I can strip down and try on some more.'

I found some real neat stuff. Crotchless panties (five). Red and black teddies, with matching bikini panties, awfully short, with bare midriff (four sets). Some of those pantyhose with the fronts and the backs cut out...and the sides, too (lots). Body stockings, so sheer, with little cutouts for a man's cock--or a woman's hand--right there. And those special bras. All that wonderful support, but none of the coverup (12 bras!). And some of those adhesive bra things, an'...an'... On an' on, oh, my!

Then off to the shops for dresses and skirts (real short), an' sheaths. I even found a black sheath dress with the slit up to where Tye cut it. An' nearly no back, an' a top made of increasingly denser layrs of sheer fabric (so that the boobs sort of disappeared into the fabric, instead of being cut off), with a special "attachment" so that, with one motion, all but one layer of sheer fabric came off. ...Whooeee...

The last stop, though was where Kathy got her see-thru, french-cut blouses. She said it was owned by twins. Men in the designer clothes business, yet! The store was in the mall, but pretty small and with a understated sign out front. The two guys were really twins, all right, but really different in personality. But both knew their clothes...and the women who wore them. Kathy got kissed and hugged when she came in, and those hugs took a while, and so did the kisses. I saw her cheeks bulge a couple of times, so I knew where their tongues were. My kisses were a lot more chaste, but, well, hmmmmm...

Kathy had told me to 'shut up' and let her pick out some stuff, so I did, even though it was hard. What she picked out for me! Some of that stuff was so sheer that it was hardly there. One was only sheer around the breasts and down the belly, the rest was opaque beige. She had me put on one of the bras from the lingerie shop, one that just barely outlined my boobettes, and didn't have a hint of a cup. She had on one just like it, but with more support for her more abundant boob-flesh. We both had on the crotchless panties in a matching color, an' thigh-highs in black, with patterns. I felt, well, sort of hard to describe, sort of, well, framed. Like I was--my body was-- like a rare painting on exhibition. Or maybe more like a 'please touch' sculpture, surrounded by boundaries. I kept shivering, 'cause this was scary fun, kinda.

When we went to try on the stuff, the guys indicated us away from the usual dressing rooms, and unlocked a special room. It had a low couch, lots of bright lights, and a mirror that went from near floor to ceiling, and almost wall to wall. The last guy out ostentatiously took down the sign that declared 'only one person in the dressing rooms at all times'.

So Kathy and I were left to try on our blouses and such, to our heart's content. Kathy had a really good time, but it seems each garment had to come off her shoulders, and catch on her arms around the elbows. That was really odd, maybe a little kinky, since it did pull her shoulders back, and shoved her magnificent boobs out. She posed on the couch with some of them that way, turning this way and that. Damn, she looked attractive.

Check out my surprise, when, with one of the last, she jerked the material off my shoulders, and smoothly pulled it down my back, without un-buttoning it. I was trapped. My boobettes were 'pooched up' and I couldn't move my arms much, except to wiggle my fingers and flex my wrists. Tied up! I was tied up, with my own blouse, and my whole upper body was exposed. I felt helpless, trapped...sexy!

I saw Kathy staring at me, a little smile on her face, and I thought I knew what she wanted. And here, in a dressing room. And I had to give it to her. The lights had gotten real low intensity, just barely enough to see by.

Except for that arm, or two, encircling me from the back. Huh? Looking up I saw Kathy had an arm around her belly, too, and one loosly caressing her boobs. I felt my boobs start to get the hand treatment, and my traitor nipples stiffen, to bare my private lusts.

The next three or five minutes of caressing, breast stimulation, and pussy-clitoris manipulation, were indescribable. The mirror had suddenly gone dark. I could see through it, to the stockroom behind. A couple of chairs were placed there, right in front of the glass, on the other side. I heard gasps and grunts. Kathy was on the couch, legs up in the air, in bra and crotchless panties, and with a man in her. His back was to me, and all I could see were thrusting buttocks. Every so often, he pull completely out, and I could see her erect clit, before he re-inserted and began pumping again. One of her boobs was in his hidden mouth, at least it looked that way to me. She was spasming and jerking, and gasping, as the male body thrust within her.

I had troubles of my own, though. My side of the room was darker, and I couldn't see backward, to my caresser (cum). He spun me around, pressed down and I slid to a sitting position, legs open, ready for I don't know what.

'What' was a thick, hot, dribbling cock, presented to my mouth and lips. I stretched wide, and inhaled that cock in one smooth motion. His hips began an easy bucking motion, which I easily matched with my head and upper body. My hands reached down and started (cumming) playing with my own super-sensitive tits. Than one hand (mine) went down to my own clit, and started the delicious light-feather-touch circular motion that would bring me off in a few moments.

His bucking motion increased, and the cock stiffened. Oh, Lordy, I knew what was next. And it was. I came first (CUMMING RIGHT NOW), and then he did. I blocked the flow with my tongue, and it shot out of my mouth, drooling down my chin and on to my boobs. My God, how much did he have in there? I kept sucking, as his hips spasmed, and he pumped, until he was mostly limp. I looked over at Kathy. She had jism running out of her slippery pink love canal, and some on the swell of her buttocks.

Then the lights went out completely. They came back on, bright, like before, a few moments later. The mirror was like before, reflecting back at us...and our sperm covered mouths, breasts or bodies. A basket, containing towlettes, mints, and several deep discount coupons, was placed on the couch near Kathy. We cleaned up, and took our purchases out, where we paid for them. The coupons cut about 80% off the retail price.

Talk about faceless, satisfying sex.

As we left, one of the twins yawned just a bit, and the other reached over, and changed the shop's sign from 'CLOSED' to 'OPEN'. Hmmmmm.

To Be Continued...