Little Miss Cherry Ch. 01

Story Info
Porn Star meets virgin and seduces her.
2.6k words
3.94
67.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was your typical Friday night for the average college student. But for Kelsy, having just turned 18 and just starting out her freshman year in college, she decided to venture out to her first college frat party in an attempt to meet some new friends.

Now Kelsy was a modest girl and in the past had been more focused on her studies, than boys and partying. And she definitely had no interest in having sex yet.

But for the sake of fitting in, she decided to put on her little plaid skirt which happened to show a bit more leg than she normally would, and sported a tight fitting, cleavage boasting tank top. Not sure what to expect, she headed for the party.

When she walked up to the door, her heart was pounding. Should she knock? Just then the door flew open, and a drunk couple came stumbling out and almost trampled her as she moved out of their way. Then she regained her composure and peered inside.

"I'm just going to walk in and do this," she thought. She put a smile on her face and headed inside in search of some drinks. As she passed down the hallway, she heard a few cat calls and felt like a few guys were undressing her with their eyes. But, she acted confident and finally came across a keg. She quickly filled her cup and walked through to another room where there was a DJ. It was there that she quietly positioned herself against the wall and sipped at her drink.

Meanwhile, already at the frat house and making his rounds, was 40 year old Bryan. He was the kind of guy who made his presence known just by the way he stood. It helped that he was a tall guy standing at 6' 4" tall with a great body. He had a shaved head and piercing blue eyes.

Bryan was quite well known among the frat boys. He was an amateur porn film director who often starred in his own videos. He frequented this frat house's parties to hunt for some "fresh meat" to star in his films. In exchange for access to the girls at the party, Bryan gave the frat house unlimited access to these films. And pretty much every weekend he found some young skanky girl looking to boost her popularity by being in a porno. Little did he know, this night would be one that he would never forget!

The party was well under way when Bryan noticed Kelsy. She was not your typical party gal. She seemed to be more of a wall flower actually. However, there was a cute shyness about her. She just stood there, drink in hand, slowly sipping it and just looking around at the scene. She was definitely smoking hot with her long brown hair and big green eyes peeking out from under her bangs. Even though she was petite, her legs seemed to go on for days.

He started to imagine what playground might be underneath that little skirt she had on, and he definitely took notice of the perfect perky C sized tits that seemed as though they wanted to bust right out of her shirt. She had big, innocent, eyes and long, gorgeous, hair. Normally for filming purposes, Bryan was drawn to the drunken skanky girls throwing themselves all over any boy that would give them attention. But there was just something about Kelsy that kept his attention. He continues to try to catch her eye that evening, but she was completely unaware of the many guys making advances at her. Just when he thought it was a lost cause and was ready to look for someone else, opportunity came knocking

One of the college students came running into the main room of the frat house and yelled, "COPS!!!!" Suddenly, people started to scramble. Bryan quickly turned to Kelsy and saw the confused and scared look in her eyes. He caught her gaze and took the opportunity. He ran over to her and shouted, "Come on! You've got to go!" Not knowing what to do, she took this strangers hand and ran with him. They approached the car and he said frantically, "Get in! I'll get you out of here!" Not knowing anything about it, or where he was headed, she jumped in and they drove off.

Once they were safely away and things calmed down a tad, they began to talk. She thanked him for getting her out of there and started to be a little more relaxed. Bryan mentioned that he had been a member of that fraternity years ago and still attended the parties when he was in town to help keep things in order. Kelsy asked what he did for a living and he mentioned he was in the film and photography business. Kelsy was fascinated! Seeing yet another window of opportunity, he offered to take her to his place and show her some of his work and she was thrilled to go

When they arrived at his apartment, he apologized for its humble appearance and told her that he was often out of town for work and couldn't justify spending a ton of money just for a place to sleep. Upon entry, Kelsy noticed all the different camera equipment and props. Bryan quietly locked the door behind them. As Kelsy walked around she began to notice all types of different machines and toys and swings that were clearly not meant for your average Hollywood movies. She suddenly became extremely uncomfortable as he had expected her to be. It was then that she realized exactly what type of movie business he was into. But before she could scream, Bryan was behind her with his hand covering her mouth.

Paralyzed with fear, she agreed not to scream as Bryan tried to speak to her. At this point, he was still unaware of how "innocent" she really was! While being very cocky, he began to explain to her what he does and how he find the girls at the parties who are willing to perform in exchange for instant popularity and recognition.

He began to rub her leg and just stared at her body and said, "I just want to make you famous, and you will be." She now started to hear a strange intensity in his voice. He was ready for her though. His 9 inch cock was ready to burst out of his pants. Feeling scared, she stopped him and said, "Thank you for the opportunity. I'm flattered, but I can't."

Well Bryan took this as a bit of a challenge. He had never been turned down before. He began groping her body and became more aggressive trying to persuade her to agree. That's when things changed. She suddenly blurted out, "I'm a virgin and I'm not having sex with you!" Enraged by the rejection, he impulsively slapped her in the mouth and she sat back, STUNNED! For a moment it was quiet. Then realizing the gold mine he had stumbled upon, the holy grail of porn, VIRGINITY...He was determined to have her! He grabbed her by the back of the neck to show her he meant business.

He shoved the release form and a pen in front of her and she reluctantly signed it. She was afraid for her life. Bryan suddenly had an animalistic look spread across his face with a sadistic grin. He quickly tied her up on the couch and walked away to make a phone call. After what seemed like an eternity and many whispers and laughs he came back over to her and said, "It won't be long now pretty little thing."

Soon after, a group of about 8 men showed up and now wanting to waste another second Bryan made quick introductions of the camera crew. She had no idea what she was in for. "You should be happy!" he said, "Not everyone gets a souvenir of their first FUCK." Then he stood her up. Then he proceeded to take off his shirt. He was a well built man and definitely good looking, especially for a 40 year old which seemed ancient to Kelsy. But every area of his body was chisled. Not in a body builder way though. It just a great muscle definition all over, especially those abs. He had no chest hair either. He was smooth from head to toe. He gave a few instructions to the camera crew for the "money shots" since this was the first filming they had done of a virgin. He as so excited! He couldn't wait for the before and after shots of popping her cherry! He especially gave instruction to get shots of her face throughout the whole time.

He was in control now as he slowly peeled her clothes away. The realization of what was happening to her hit and she began to tear up. Bryan became even more excited upon seeing this. He continued to humiliate her and draw out the whole process making it slow and painful. He circled around her like a wolf circling its prey. He gave her the occasional nipple twist or pull of the hair. Then suddenly he smacked her hard on her cute young ass and she loud out a yelp and began to sob. As she stood there with her feet together, Bryan came up and in a taunting way flicked at her clit with his fingers and said, "Come on now, Open up for DADDY!"

Kelsy spread her legs enough for Bryan to feel around her virgin pussy with his fingers. Unfortunately for Bryan's fingers, she was completely dry. He barked orders at her ot go lay down on the bed and open her legs. Now completely humiliated, she complied and went over to the bed and laid down...legs spread wide open. As she looked up, Bryan was standing over her and she noticed his huge cock. Her eyes opened up wide with fear. It was at least a good 9 inches and was as big around as her wrist. She began sobbing uncontrollably and begged him to take her home. She repeated that he had never had sex...never even had a boyfriend. and again, with that sadistic look on his face, he repeated, "Kelsy, this huge cock is going to rip that little virgin pussy of yours apart."

The more begging and pleading she did, the more the fire inside Bryan grew. He was suddenly filled with an animalistic desire he never had before. He knelt down between her legs and began to flick her clit with his fingers and leaned over to bite her nipples.

As he leaned over her tits, his throbbing cock brushed against her pussy drawing his attention to it immediately. He pressed the tip of his cock on her clit and massaged it around causing her body to involuntarily twitch. Then, he took the head of his cock and rubbed it around the opening of her pussy. There was just enough juice for him to then take his fingers and lubricate her pussy with it. Once he had done that, he forced her to lick her own juices from his fingers and as she was doing so, he positioned his cock at the opening to her pussy once again. Then with a smirk on his face, he said, "This is going to hurt real bad, and I can't wait to hear you scream while I rip your pussy apart. Then in the blink of an eye, he rammed his huge throbbing cock into her trembling body. Kelsy let out a terrified cry of pain. She began beating on his chest with her fists and begging him to stop. But her begging only fueled his passion more. She screamed, "its burning!". But he couldn't remember a time when sex felt this good. It was such a rush. But he remembered that he had to make this last for video purposes. As he was brought back to his senses, he pulled out momentarily to view the remains of his masterpiece and get some of those great, humiliating camera shots of his pussy masterpiece....the forbidden fruit.

With his cock still throbbing and Kelsy still sobbing, he put his hand to her throat, choking her in an effort to regain his control. While watching her struggle for air he told her to do exactly as he said. (After all, nobody wants to spend the entire video watching a little cry baby get fucked.) Just when she though she was going to pass out, he moved his hand from her throat. "Stand up!" he growled at her. As she stood her blood and juices ever so slightly trickled down her legs. Then Bryan sat on the bed and he told Kelsy to sit on his cock and ride him. He warned that this time he needed to see her being more active...crying or not...he didn't care. She was to ride him hard.

Carefully she climbed onto his pelvis and started the process of carefully sitting down on his long cock. But feeling impatient, he grabbed her by the hips and shoved her all the way down. She now felt the same burning pain all the way up into her stomach and had a horrible grimacing look on her face. "Now FUCK!" he said to her and she slid up and down on his cock. Unfortunately for Kelsy, she was lacking some intensity needed for his great film! So he grabbed her by the hips and showed her how its done. Slowly but with rhythm he continued to shove her pussy back and forth on his cock. With each thrust he could see the agony on her face. But soon the agony on her face began to change and Bryan was no longer having to push Kelsy's hips. She was starting to enjoy the pain that was bursting inside of her. She pressed her hands into his chest and increased the intensity. Then her nails were digging into his chest as she began moaning and panting. Her hips were now frantically moving at break neck speed and her pussy was squirting out more juices than anyone had ever seen before. Bryan threw his hands around her back and tried to pull himself into her. But she pushed back and continued to thrust herself on him. Just when they both thought they couldn't take it any longer, they both exploded with the intensity of a volcano. Then, completely exhausted they both collapsed and laid there almost lifeless, trying to catch their breath.

As they both laid there, she could feel his warm cum dripping out of her pussy and onto the bed. Still feeling like she was on another planet, Bryan sat up and said, "CUT!" Then he looked back with a smirk on his face said to her, "That's a wrap." He tossed her clothing at her and went off to his bedroom to go get in the shower. Kelsy laid there bewildered and still had all eyes on her. After what seemed like hours, she had put her clothes back on and Bryan peeked out of the room and said, "Thanks for coming on such late notice guys. Hope you enjoyed then show. " Then he looked at Kelsy and said, "Oh yea, you're still here. Well one of the guys can take you home, I'm sure. " Then he closed the door and left her at the mercy of his posse. Suddenly, that same sadistic look that she had seen on Bryan's face before, was now of the faces of those 8 camera guys, and they began to argue over who would get to take her home...

TO BE CONTINUED...

*

This is my first submission. All constructive comments and suggestions are appreciated. I'm not a writer by any means. Just a gal with an imagination and a love for sex!