Little Mona

Story Info
Mona's not a little girl anymore.
2k words
4.2
112.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter is not what boys would call drop-dead gorgeous. She is a skinny awkward girl she always has been since she was little. Mona is in her senior year of high school a couple of months off of graduation and the typical straight A geeky student. She hasn't had a boyfriend that I've ever been aware of and as with any father I believe is still a virgin.

Mona was adopted when she was a baby. A year after her mother ran out on me saying a baby was too much work and she never wanted her at all. So for the last 18 years I done the best I could raising my little Mona. Not having a female in the house and only me raising her I think has had a lot to do with the way she is.

Like I said Mona is awkward. At 5'4" she still only weighs about 95 lbs she is practically flatchested and has almost no figure to talk about and wears mostly black and white clothes, but to me she is still my beautiful little girl.

I was doing the laundry one weekend as I always do. I went into Mona's room to collect any clothes that needed washing. I opened up the hamper and started separating the items. Dark white dark white white dark then all of a sudden I pulled out a pink satin thong.

"What the hell!" I thought. Not unusual you say, well for Mona it was. Mona always has worn black and white clothes and has always worn simple cotton brief panties, I know because I buy them.

I sat back on the bed with the pretty pink thong in my hand and realized that my little girl was no longer little. It kind of broke my heart a little but a little ray of hope shone through as I suddenly though "it's not black or white".

I threw the thong into the laundry pile and continued to separate. I found one pale blue satin bikini and a black thong. I did the laundry and placed all her folded clean clothes on her bed for her to put them away.

Mona came home a little later. As we sat across from each other Mona looked down at her plate.

"Daddy," she whispered.

"Yes honey," I replied.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked cautiously

"Of course not, why do you ask?" I said as I looked into her eyes.

"Well I saw that you did the laundry," she paused, "and well I know you saw my new underwear and..."

"Honey stop!" I interrupted.

"Look you are a beautiful young lady and a beautiful young lady needs certain things and to tell the truth I'm mad at myself for not thinking about it sooner," I stated as a matter of fact.

Mona looked at me puzzled.

"I'm going to give you a clothing allowance so you can buy these...umm sexy clothes for yourself," I said.

"Really," Mona says looking back down at her plate.

"Yes honey and if there is anything else just tell me," I said.

The rest of the night went on as usual and I retired to my room to watch TV. I sat watching some mindless show as my thoughts went to Mona and her sexy panties. The image of her in her room in just her sexy satin pink thong jumped into my head and my cock rose faster than it ever has. I laid there admiring the images of my adopted daughter in my head my hand moving to my crotch. "STOP IT!" I screamed at myself. "What the hell are you doing she's your little girl?"

I tried to force the images from my head and go to sleep but wasn't very successful. I lay in my bed listening to Mona taking a shower and going to her bed. My cock never went down. I waited 30 minutes for her to fall asleep. I crawled from my bed left my room and heading outside to have a smoke. I noticed Mona's light was out making me feel really fatherly as I went out the back door.

Outside I lit up a cigarette and stared at the stars. It always made me feel good being outside in just my briefs as the cool air moved over my body. Comfort started to wash over me. I felt a warm hand brush over my cool back and I nearly fell of the porch in shock. I turned and there was Mona.

"You ok daddy?" She asks.

"Sure baby," I said hiding the cigarette behind my back. Mona doesn't like me smoking.

"What are you doing up?" I questioned.

"I heard you get up thought I see if you were ok," she said concerned.

"I was just thinking," I say.

"Thinking daddy," she says, "about what"?

Could I really tell her? Nope.

"I was just thinking that my little girl is all grown up," I felt a tear swell.

"Well if you listen to the boys at school you wouldn't think so," she says with a little tear in her eye.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Well they say I have the body of a 10 year old," her eyes welling up.

"Honey...," I pull her into my arms, "you are not like a 10 year old."

Mona pulls out of my arms pulls her giant t-shirt to her chest "oh yeah then how come I don't have any tits," she turns and runs into the house.

I take a couple more drags of my cigarette and flick it into the dirt. I turn back into the house cursing myself that there isn't a woman in the house for these kinds of situations.

I go into Mona's room. I stand at the door looking at my little girl sitting up against the headboard her knees pulled up to her chest sobbing quietly. The light from the hallway illuminates the room enough that I can see up her giant shirt; she's wearing the pale blue briefs. I curse myself as my cock started to rise again.

I sit on the bed with my hand on hers.

"Daddy do you think I'm pretty and not as a father as a guy?" she asks quite bluntly.

Taken back by her bold question I think as I look into her big brown eyes.

I reach out to stroke her hair, "yes honey I do."

"Even though I don't have any tits?" She says as she once again pulls her shirt flat to her chest.

"Yes honey even though you don't have...err...are...," I stumble.

"FLATCHESTED," She fires bluntly.

"Umm yes," I say as I look down ashamed that I said it.

"I mean seriously daddy I don't even need this," she says suddenly pulling her shirt up and off.

"HONEY," I scream as I jump off the bed suddenly confronted with my topless daughter.

"What? I don't have anything to cover look," drawing my attention back to her.

I glanced over. She wasn't completely flatchested as I originally thought. She wasn't an A cup but she did have little swollen peaks capped of with small dark areolas.

"Honey you're not flatchested," I state very fatherly.

I sit back down on the bed my cock at half mast laying nicely down hiding anything as I sat.

"Y'mean these little things," she says as she toys with her little buds.

"Yes honey I mean those little things," I say jokingly and suddenly jealous I wasn't touching them.

"These are nothing look," she says as she flicks her little nipples.

I was looking and I noticed intently as her nipples grew and her breathing slowed and her voice lowered.

"Honey," I said almost whispering.

"Yes daddy," she replied questionly.

"I should go," I wanted to but I couldn't.

"Are you sure?" she says as she takes my hand and places it on one of her tiny breasts.

"Umm ... I," my thumb caresses her big rubbery nipple.

Her eyes close as she rubs her other.

Lost in the moment I stare intently as my thumb rubs across the nub. My gaze is disrupted as her legs part and her other hand moves lower.

"Honey we shouldn't be doing this," I whisper my voice catching in my throat.

She doesn't hear me as her delicate finger pulls aside her panties as she starts rubbing her little pussy.

I try to move my hand away but as I lose contact Mona's eye fly open.

"Daddy don't," she says.

Mona lies back on her bed and eases her panties down and off. My eyes move from hers to her beautiful buds and slowly down to her hairy pussy. "My little girl doesn't shave her pussy," I think. It was trimmed so it wasn't a huge bush and her panty line was shaved away for bikini wear but it was very natural.

"Do you like it daddy?" She whispers to me.

"It's beautiful honey," I say hoarsely.

Mona's hand moves back down again and slowly opens up her little flower. I feel her hand on my shoulder as she pushes me down the bed. As I settle between her legs my cock pushed at the waistband of my briefs. She reached down with both hands her fingers opening her up. Her thumb brushes her clit drawing a quick gasp from her.

I see liquid oozing from her hole. I want to taste it but I'm too scared to move. As if reading my mind Mona's finger reaches down and scoops up the nectar. She holds it out for me. I lean forward and she wipes it onto my lips. I reach out my tongue to taste. So new and sweet.

She reaches out for my hand, I give it to her. She takes my finger and pulls me closer. As I lean forward my cockhead finally gets past the band and pushes into the open. Mona pushes my finger into her hot hole. I can't believe what I am doing and am unable to move. I look up to her face. Her eyes are closed her left hand plays with her tiny titties and pulls on her nipples. Her right hand is tangled in her bush her finger sliding through her folds as her thumb drums softly on her clit.

Mona's breathing gets faster as I switch from watching her face and her hand playing with her pussy. My giant finger stays contently stuffed inside her as she pleasures herself using me as an audience. Her breathing rapid and her moans raspy her chest heaves as she sucks in air.

I reach down with my free hand and pull my briefs under my balls to let loose my cock. I won't touch it, it's too sensitive. It points obscenely at Mona. She senses my movement and looks down at it. Her eyes were wide open she stares at my cock. She pulls her nipples so hard it had to have hurt. Her finger strums faster on her clit she looks down at my finger in her pussy. I know what to do. I start off slowly sliding gently as she stares at my cock.

I move my finger in and out faster. I pick up her panties with my free hand and raise them to my face. I inhale her teenage scent as I get lost in the moment. I feel Mona's pussy tighten on my finger. I look up at her face. Her thumb moves at an incredible pace over her clit as she sees me sniffing her panties. Her pussy clamps down on my finger her body tenses and she lets out a guttural moan. As she shakes and shudders through her climax my cock shoots forward it heavy load all over her.

Mona's hands are finally quiet. Mona passed out from her powerful orgasm I pull my finger from deep within her. I raise it to my mouth savoring her taste. I gently lift myself off her bed making my way back to my room.

I think to myself my, "little girl is no longer little."