Little One Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
1.8k words
4.25
19.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke slowly – her head was foggy and her bottom ached. She tried to move her arm to rub her eyes but couldn't, she looked over and found her arms and legs were all chained to the bed. She began to panic fighting against the restraints trying to cry out against the gag that was in her mouth. He watched her from the corner of the room. He had been waiting for her to awake to begin this new day. Watching and waiting for her to calm down, he enjoyed the sight of her body fighting against the restraints. Her tight body flexing and tensing, he knew she was going to be a joy to break.

He walked over to her and with a soothing voice told her to calm down that after last night, how she showed him how alive that she could be, that today would be the beginning of her education and she would become his – mind, body and soul. He went to brush a strand of her hair that had fallen and she jerked her head away. He chuckled a bit telling her that she had much to learn and it was time to begin. Her eyes were wide with fear and she screamed against the gag.

Clipping the leash to the collar that she was wearing he reached over and unclasped her feet – leaving the restraints on her ankles. She instinctively pulled her legs up and then stretched them out a bit. Next he did the same with the her wrists, leaving the restraints on. He told her to get off the bed that she needed a shower. He anticipated that she would try to run so when she did he held tight to the leash and jerked her to the ground so that she was on all fours. He told her that she cannot run, that she needed to crawl to the bathroom – he dragged her hard enough that she didn't have a choice she crawled to the bathroom behind him with tears streaming down her face. She thought she would be able to do her business in private but to her embarrassment he came into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She needed to go badly and blushed in shame as she sat on the toilet.

He began to explain that she was his slave in every sense of the word now. She would learn to accept and welcome him and the punishments that she would receive. He told her that she would never be alone and will always be available to him – learning to anticipate his needs and wants. He started the shower and began to undress. He removed his pajama bottoms and her eyes were wide at the sight of his cock. It was huge, being the only cock she had ever seen and felt. She remembered the pain in in her pussy and wondered how she had taken in her. She didn't know how this had happened to her, how she got herself into this situation. She had always been a good and kind person and now she found herself being held captive with a leash and collar on like a dog.

He got into the shower and pulled on the leash to have her join him. She resisted pulling against the leash and him, shaking her head no. He got out of the shower and quickly pulled her over the toilet so she was on her hands and knees and her ass was in the air. He began to spank her with his hand telling her that she will learn to obey him. He spanked her ten times her ass was a nice rosy red color and she was crying out over the gag. He removed the gag and she began to promise that she she would get into the shower just stop hitting her. He told her that she will learn to do as instructed and will only address him as Master or Sir. He spanked her five more times and told her to get in the shower. Her head hung in shame and she whispered 'yes master'. He grabbed her chin pulling her face up to meet his and told her to say it again because he couldn't hear her. This time she said it louder with a bit of defiance in her voice.

His cock had grown large from the excitement of spanking her. When they were both in the shower he pulled her down to her knees and told her to suck his cock until he came. She looked at him with tears in her eyes, wanting to shake her head no, but the look in his eyes told her not to. She opened her mouth to take him in when he grabbed her hair and shoved his cock deep in her mouth, with no time to get use to it. He felt her gagging and trying to get a breath of air as he held his cock against the back of throat. Feeling her gag reflex on his head was amazing and he began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. As he held onto her hair she didn't know what to do – her tears were mixing with the shower water, her jaw was aching and her her ass stung. He stopped moving in her mouth but held tight to her hair – instructing her to start sucking move her tongue around, and to massage his balls gently. She was beginning to find her rhythm when he released her hair and told her finish with her hand that he wanted to see his cum on her face. It didn't take much longer and the first of several long thick ropes of cum sprayed on her face. She tried to move her face away but he held it still until he was finished. He told her to clean him with her mouth and then get the soap and scrub him from head to toe.

Beginning with his hair she massaged the shampoo and then conditioner in rinsing both from his hair. She then took the bath sponge and lathered it up washing his back and chest working her way down to his cock again making sure to be gentle with him. She could feel him begin to grow again with her touches and moved away from there in fear that she would again have to have his cum on her. He then turned around and bent over with his ass in the air telling her that she will want to make sure that it is completely clean there for what was going to happen later. She washed his ass and in-between his cheeks and around his hole. She didn't know what he meant by that but she didn't think she was going to like it. She quickly finished his feet and stood up. He told her it was her turn to get clean and she needed to listen to him and do as told. As she shook her head yes, he asked her what was she supposed to say – Yes Master I will.

He too shampooed and conditioned her long hair, making sure to get all the soap out – running the soapy sponge down her back he told her to lift her arms as he reached around with both arms and began to soap her tits rubbing the sponge under and around his fingers finding her large nipples and giving them a sharp twist that made her suck her breath in. he moved on down her belly and told her to bend over that her ass too needed to be squeaky clean. She bent over with her hands on the shower wall as he began to massage her ass with the sponge. She let a small moan escape from her lips when he brushed against her virgin ass moving down farther to her still sore pussy. He told her to spread her legs wider so he could get it really clean in there – taking the shower head he turned it on to the massage setting and aimed it directly for her pussy hole filling it with hot shower water. She was becoming embarrassed because she could feel herself getting aroused by this and didn't like it. She didn't want him to know that what he was doing was having an affect on her. Leaving the shower head filling her pussy he began to massage her clit with his thumb. That was almost too much for her to take – her legs almost gave away as they were so shaky.

As he continued the assault on her clit, he moved the shower head to hit directly on her asshole. She jumped when she felt something hard pushing against her pussy, trying to get away from him, but only earning herself a smack on the ass. She bent back over with her hands on the wall as he continued to push his cock into her still sore pussy. She felt amazing to him, warm and tight, and her small whimpers giving him encouragement to continue. He replaced the shower head, pumping her pussy that was getting juicer by each thrust. He was happy to feel her beginning to respond to him by meeting his thrusts with her own. He placed his thumb against her asshole making her jump – he telling her to stay that he wasn't finished – he continued to fuck her pussy with his thumb firmly against her little asshole, he told her to grab her nipples and twist them. As she followed his orders, she felt waves of pleasure go to her pussy and a rush of juices surrounded his cock at the same time that he pushed his thumb deep into her ass. All of this stimulation was too much for her to handle and an orgasm hit wave after wave. He felt himself holding onto her tightly riding out her waves, her pussy had clamped down tight around his cock and he wasn't sure if he could move in her.

He waited for her to finish before pumping his cock. Her pussy was over sensitive that she felt every movement he made and it made little ripples run through her body. He knew his release would not be long and when it began he shoved his cock balls deep inside of her and held her there emptying his cock into her pussy. When her was finished he reached over and turned the shower off. He handed her a towel and told her to dry him completely. She averted her eyes, ashamed that she had responded to his body that way. She rubbed him with the towel drying his body off completely. He clipped her leash to the collar and left her dripping wet leading her back to the bedroom.