Little One Ch. 04

Story Info
Little one must know if her feeligs for Sean are mutual.
1k words
4.27
13.4k
1

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chew my thumb nail as I wait for Sean to arrive home. I need to know. I need to know what I am to him. Why should I waste time if he doesn't truly care about me? I look up at the clock. Another hour has gone by. It taunts me, ticking away. I grab his laptop to pass the time. The screen comes to life flashing a foggy picture of me in his arms. I snap it shut springing off the bed to pace around the room.

I'm 23 and I'm still given spankings like a child. I'm still sent to the corner and chastised. I do this to be with Sean, because I love him. What's the point if the feelings not mutual? I run my hands through my hair taking a deep breath.

"What are you doing?" He asks from the door way raising an eyebrow.

I stop and stare at him tears pooling my eyes.

"Am I not allowed to walk without your permission oh great one? God! Do you even love me SIR?!" I demand filling with rage.

"Where did that come from?" He shouts walking towards me.

"No! Stay over there!" I screech backing away. He continues towards me and I fall onto the bed with nowhere else to go. I know I'm going to regret this, but I can hold it in any longer.

"Why don't you be a good girl and listen Little one. I will forget the attitude you just gave me if you stop right now." He says calmly rolling his eyes. Before I can take control of the situation my hand shoots out in front of me slapping him across the face.

"Little one I'm telling you now to calm down!" He spits overcome with fury. I try to scoot backwards off the bed, but he grabs my foot pulling me towards him. He presses his mouth against mine lifting my hands over my head.

"Sean! Stop! I want to talk!" I yell trying to kick him away obviously doing nothing but annoying him.

He presses me against the bed using his weight to pin me down. Reaching into the drawer of his nightstand he pulls out a pair of handcuffs.

"I asked you to calm down." He says snapping them over my wrist securing me to the headboard. I try to buck him off me and that makes him laugh. I begin to cry harder looking away from him. He pulls on the sash of my robe revealing my naked body.

"Sean I said no!" I squeal as he begins removing his own clothes. He has never acted like this. Never forcing me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. I squeeze my thighs together and squirm underneath him.

"Stop resisting Little one." He whispers against my belly. I can feel his mouth travel to my sex with trails of kisses. A small moan escapes my lips before I can stop it. He looks up at me with a dark smile. Moving directly to my legs he delivers small kisses down to my toes. I feel my stomach tighten and squeeze my eyes shut. He can't know I am enjoying this. Why am I enjoying this?! He moves back up my leg easily pulling them apart. Damn him. Damn him for doing this to me. He plants a kiss on my sex.

"Tell me you don't want this Little one. Tell me you don't want this and I'll let you go right now." He murmurs softly. I chew over my answer thoroughly looking into his burning eyes.

"I want you to listen to what I have to say." I state choking back tears. Concern floods his eyes making me look away. He starts to move over me, and when I'm about to protest I feel his hands on mine undoing the handcuffs.

"Tell me why you are so upset Little one." He demands pulling me into his lap.

"Se- Sir I just am so confused about us!" I gush relief running through my veins, "What am I to you?"

He looks down at me confused. I nuzzle against his chest to hide my tears.

"Kathryn, you are my lover, my submissive, my Little one..., But most of all you are my heart. I love you more than I ever thought possible." His words make me shudder. He loves me plain and simple. I stare at him with wide eyes..

"I love you too! I was so scared you didn't think of me that way!" I shout kissing him hard on the lips. A smile stretches across his face, and it's so rare to see this man give a smile full of pure happiness.

"Your my everything Little one. I'd be nothing without you." He mutters cheek starting to blush. Sean Walker was blushing because of me. Please don't let this be a dream.

"I'm glad we have discussed the subject! Now I'd like to continue what I was doing." He says darkly pushing me onto the bed. I close my eyes feeling his lips on my in thigh. Then he begins. Lapping, sucking, and nipping all part of my part of the special treat. What a talented mouth working at my sex. I cum quickly and melt into the bed. I pull him on top of me, and he slips in slowly testing the waters. His pace quickens as he slams into leaving my fingertips numb. We find our release in unison collapsing tangled with one and other. We stay like this for a while no cares in the world.

*****

"Sir?" I whisper quietly not sure if he's still awake.

"Yes Little one?" He answers hugging me closer to him.

"Are you mad at me for hitting you? Cause I completely understand if you are, but I am really sorry Sir..." I ask hiding my face. The answer is obvious, yet I need to know for sure that he is not still upset with me.

"I was mad at you for a lot of things. I am over it now. Though I should warn you, if you ever slap me again you won't be able to sit for weeks. That's a promise." He says kissing the top of my head. My heart stops for a second and my skin chills. Then I remember his soft words from before and snuggle against him.

"I love you Sir..." I whisper kissing his chest.

"I love you more Little one..." He says voice full warmth and love.