Little One Ch. 08

Story Info
Little one and the pet sitter.
1.8k words
4.34
14.4k
5

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch Sean pack silently. I know he is still angry about last night, and I'm pretty amazed all I got was 5 minutes in the corner. For some reason that made me feel guilty.

"What is it?" He asks turning to me.

"Can you find someone else to watch me?" I mutter chewing the inside of my cheek.

"No. Walk me out please." He chuckles throwing his bags over his shoulder. I walk him to the door wearing a frown.

"I will see you Sunday. Love you Little one." He murmurs into my hair. Do I love you? I dismiss the thought.

"See you Sunday." I whisper as he walks out the door. I watch him drive away giving a small wave.

"Morning Kat." Jacob calls making me jump, "Hungry?"

"Nope." I say slamming the door. I turn to leave only to bump into his chest.

"I don't know what Sean takes from you, but I don't take shit. Get it?" He growls looking me in the eyes. His words chilled my skin. I always assumed Jacob didn't have anything but a sweet side. I was most defiantly wrong.

"Yes." I mutter squeezing my thighs together.

"Yes what?" His stare is cold.

"Yes Sir." I say louder squeezing my thighs tighter.

"Now, let's go have a look at your wardrobe." He says smiling.

"May I ask why?" I pout crossing my arms. Bad move Kathryn.

"Because I said so..." He spits holding my face in between his thumb and index finger.

"Yes...Sir." I gasp turning to lead him to the room. This is too fucking coincidental to be true. Right when Sean and I start losing our spark the ex-love of my life shows up.

When we get to the room I lead him to my closet in which he immediately starts pulling out clothes and throwing them in a pile. His phone pings, and he glances over it smiling briefly. He sets on the shelf and continues looking over the clothes.

"Who bought you this?" He asks holding up a brown turtle neck face twisted with disbelief.

"Sean did!" I exclaim offended. It was hideous, but it was the first gift he gave me.

"Yuck, yea in the pile you go!" He laughs shooting me a smile, and again with the squeezing of the thighs. I steal secret glances at him tan skin peeking from under him shirt when he stretches to get stuff on the higher rack of clothes. I watch him sweep black hair out of his eyes as he looks over each article of clothing.

"Admiring the view?" He asks playfully winking at me.

"W- what?" I stutter looking at my feet. I feel my cheeks turn a delightful shade of pink.

"I am messing with you..." He mutters throwing a purple long sleeve into the pile.

"What are you doing with my clothes?" I blurt out. I study his expression to see how he feels about outburst.

"Don't question me, but I am picking out the things you will not be wearing while I am here." He says simply clicking his tongue.

"Sean lets me wear what I want." I blurt out again testing him.

"Well Kathryn I don't." He sighs walking over to me, "I know what you are doing, and I'm telling you to stop." I look at him innocently as if I have no clue what he is talking about.

"What?" I ask sweetly.

"I really don't want to spank you on the first day here... then again I do." He whispers in my ear coldly.

"Sorry Sir." I say quickly looking at the pile of clothes.

"You may wear the ones on the rack and nothing else. You may wear panties but no bra." He orders picking up the pile of clothes, "I'm putting these... somewhere where I don't have to see them. Get ready for the day and be ready to go in 20 minutes. Please."

Please? He walks out of the room closing the door behind him. I pull the thin night gown over my head watching myself in the process. I fall onto the unmade bed closing my eyes. My panties are soaked, and I can't help myself. My hand roams down my belly and towards my sex, and then skipping over it into my inner thighs. My other hand is rubbing at my breast. I know I shouldn't, but all I can think of is Jacob's warm breath at my ear spiting orders...

"I forgot my phone!" Jacob announces walking through the door. I of course was caught in the act. He narrows his eyes crossing his arms.

"I- I can explain." I choke watching his expression. He looks mad, but how would I know.

"Tsk tsk. What are we going to do about this?" He asks rhetorically.

"Please Sir." I beg looking at the grin forming on his face.

"We will handle it later. I'm feeling generous." He sighs dramatically, "Now get dressed. This time resist touch yourself. You have 10 minutes and no more than that."

He grabs his phone and walks out of the room. I rush into the closet looking over the clothes I have left. I pick out a pink zip up—that I didn't even know I had—and a pair of black shorts. I look at myself and frown. This will have to do. I scoop my hair into a pony tail, and slip on a pair of black flip flops. Why do I care what I look like anyway? It's only Jacob... I rush into the bathroom quickly putting on a dash of makeup.

"3 minutes!" He calls from down stairs making me trip over my nightgown trying to get to the door. I run down the stairs and meet him by the front door.

"Oh wait I forgot..." I mumble reaching to remove my collar. He looks at m shocked, "What?"

"Are you not proud to be Sean's?" He demands grabbing my hands and pushing them by my sides.

"No. I mean... that slipped." I stutter looking at the ground.

"Do you ever know what you want?" He asks letting go of my wrist. That hurt. I know he is right though, "Take it off if you are ready to leave him, but if you want him still...wait for him to remove it."

He walks outside towards his car, and I follow after him not daring to touch my collar.

"What can I get you today?" A small blonde asks checking Jacob out.

"I would like two cokes and two cones, strawberry for me, and chocolate chip cookie dough for the lady." Jacob answers shooting her a glorious smile.

"Ice cream... Sir?" I smile as soon as the blonde bounces away.

"You used to love when I took you out for ice cream. You especially loved it when you had something on your mind, so why don't you go ahead and spill it?" He says softly reaching out to take my hand.

"Nothing..." I whisper. My skin is tingling at his touch.

"I'm not asking you to tell me. I'm telling you to tell me." He orders removing his hand from mine. I resist from sticking out my lower lip to pout.

"I don't think I want to be with Sean anymore. I miss you. Take me away from this entire ordeal Sir" That's what I wanted to say. I wanted to confess to Jacob and then crawl into his arms in cry.

Instead I say, "You aren't the boss of my emotions." I'm rewarded with a cold stare.

"Yes I am. I recommend you don't smart off to me again." He growls leaning towards me, "Now tell me what's wrong. Holding it in isn't healthy." I smile. Sean would have told me to stop being cry baby and dismissed me from where ever he was. This made me feel loved.

"I don't know what I want anymore." I sigh putting my head in my hands.

"You tend to do that. I feel like you aren't telling me everything, but it has been awhile so you can tell me when you're ready." He smiles taking my hand again. The tingling sensation returns.

The blonde brings back our cones and drinks. We eat in silence. I feel him watching me, and I look up to see him smiling at me.

"You ready?" He asks cleaning up our mess. Including mine...

"Yes." I smile cleaning up what he couldn't get.

We arrive back at the house an hour later, and I'm still a little surprised by his display of—caring about me? I remember that I'm technically in trouble as soon as I walk through the door.

I spin around on my heel and ask, "Are you going to spank me?"

"There are other forms of punishments... Spankings aren't the only things that work..." He answers surprised. That makes me think. Sean has only ever spanked me or sent me to the corner, "I want you to undress." I look at him surprised but follow instructions without complaining. He looks over my nude body which makes me blush head to toe.

"I want you to stand right here in front of this window, and don't move until I tell you to. Understood?" He demands pulling back the blinds.

"People will see me!" I squeal covering my body.

"Okay then, I have other ways to—..."

"Fine Sir! Never mind!" I interrupt. He smiles in response.

"You understand why you are being punished?" He asks.

"Yes Sir." I mumble filling with shame.

I move in front of the window and begin to relax it is dark outside. No one can see me. A car drives by... then another... and another. They can see me. I close my eyes trying to relax. I see the head lights through closed eyes. I feel myself become wet.

"Go shower and go to bed." Jacob calls from right behind me.

"Thank you Sir." I reply not missing a beat.

I turn to go to shower, but he catches my arm pulling me towards him.

"Did you have a good day?" He questions flashing his perfect teeth.

"Yes sir." I answer feeling my stomach tighten deep down. My nipples harden against the fabric of his thin shirt. Then he does the expected. He leans down kissing me passionately. I kiss him back immediately. I thought there would be some kind of hesitation, but I just moved to my tippy toes and moved my mouth against his.

"Good night." He murmurs breaking the kiss.

"G- Goodnight..." I stutter breathless. My head is spinning by the time I get to my room. I touch my lips; they are tingling as I expected them to be.

I quickly take a shower and climb into bed chewing the inside of my cheek. I think about how I have felt today— happy. Truly happy.

I move my hands my neck, and I remove my collar.