Little One Ch. 11

Story Info
Some of Sean's POV while Kathryn becomes supicious.
1.1k words
4.21
9.3k
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch the guest pool out of the house. They're clueless. They don't realize I'm tucked away, just barely hidden from their sight. Cars pull out one by one till only three or four are left. Not much longer. I move to crouch by a large window. They can't see me; too busy with the remaining guest. She walks into the room with Jacob close by. Mine.

Her dress swishes around her showing off her long toned legs, so beautiful.

"Looks like the night sky..." she had whispered to me unintentionally. So clueless, she doesn't know. I've watched her toss in her bed looking for me, but I'm much too clever to be caught.

She kneels on the floor beside him— smiling. I can picture him handing him over to me, sparing his life. He's so selfish. She's mine.

His hands move against her hair. I feel it likes it's me touching her. I imagine I'm going to be the one to peel the dress off her warm body. I walk around the house and climb up the ladder I positioned under her window, so clueless. I wiggle through her window easily. I hear soft murmurs downstairs, and I slowly walk over to a large dresser pulling it open quietly. Her panties are neatly laid out in the drawer. I pluck out a pair putting it in my pocket. That's not enough though. I turn to what I assume to be a dirty clothes hamper and pull out a pair of lacey white panties. They smell like her. I inhale her scent, and pull out my semi hard cock. I wrap it in the panties and begin stroking myself. I sprawl out on her bed, twisting and turning in the soft fabric.

I hear her laugh downstairs— so close. She sounds like tinkling bells; I cum in her panties with a slight grunt. I place the panties in the open drawer, and climb out her window.

Soon, so very soon I'll have her back.

. . . . .

I lean my head against Jacob's leg. Even after my nap I'm still quite tired. He strokes my hair soothing my scattered brain.

"Fetch me another glass of wine, Pet." Master John says to his sub. She smiles, clearly happy to tend to him. I'm suddenly very jealous of her. I want Jacob to give me a task, so I can show his friends how good I am.

"Jacob, do tell me, does yours listen?" A man whose name I did not know asked. I look up at him hopefully and he narrows his eyes making me look away.

"She listens fairly well." Jacob answers with a smile. I feel my shoulders relax instantly.

"Mine wouldn't listen if it would save her life." The man says with a sigh. The small woman beside him slumped down with fat tears rolling down her cheeks. I was really glad I wasn't her.

"Sir- I-I... Please!" She sobbed looking up at him. Everyone turned to look at her. Jacob told me before I sat down I was not to speak unless spoken to directly— I was pretty sure she was given the same instructions. The man looked down at her face painted with fury. He reached down, and grabbed her by the collar.

"Did I fucking ask you to speak!?"

I cringed against Jacob's leg startled. He looks down at me reading my face carefully.

"Okay, okay let's call this a night..." He mutters standing up. I kiss his leg and wait for him to say I can join him.

. . . . .

"He was very mad..." I observe once all of his friends were gone. His face was groggy and tired.

"He was wasn't he..." He yawns gesturing for me to go up the stairs. I hold his waist to keep him steady as we climb up the stairway.

"Do you know why he was mad at her? Do you think you'll ever be that mad at me?" I ramble unaware that he has stopped and turned to look at me.

"Kathryn I'm tired. Go wash your face and go to bed." He mumbles looking especially not in the mood. My eyes wander to my feet.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir."

He walks me to my bedroom door.

"Thank you for being a good girl tonight. I'm very proud, and I'm quite sorry that I'm too tired to talk right now." He whispers leaning down to kiss me. Fire burns in my fingertips.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" I ask chewing the inside of my cheek.

"Good night Kathryn." He laughs turning towards his room.

I quickly wash my face, and change into my pjs. I start brushing out my tangled hair and smile. I had a good day— a hard day, but a good day. All I really did was clean my room this morning and greet guest. I stop and stare into my mirror. My bed is a mess. Blankets thrown across it, sheets pulled off the mattress. I had made it after my nap. I'm sure of it. As if perfectly timed, my curtains sprawl across my room in a gust of wind. My window is wide open. I race out of my room towards Jacob's.

"Jacob! Jacob! Please Sir!" I screech banging on his door. It flies open almost, and I almost fall in. His eyes are wide and alert.

"Kathryn, what's wrong? What's wrong love?!" He asks frantically slightly shaking me.

"H-He I-I... He was in my room! Jacob he was in my room!" I sob hysterically burying my face in his chest.

"Shh... It's okay." He says gently trying to soothe me. I know he is worried though. He lets go of me.

"I'll be back." He whispers before turning down the dark hall. I watch him move dawn the hall to my room.

"Come back!" I plead just as he enters my room. He doesn't hear me.

I start to tip toe after him. I can't let him get hurt because of me. I feel a tap at my shoulder, and whip around quickly to see Ms. Canon standing there with wide eyes.

"Miss. Hawthorne?"

"You half scared me to death Ms. Canon!" I whisper harshly; her face reddens in result.

"Kathryn, no ones in your room, I checked every shadow." Jacob exclaims erupting from my room. I turn to him eyes casted on the ground.

"B- but my bed..." I stutter running two trembling hands through my hair.

"I know you're scared Kat, and we'll get locks on the windows tomorrow. For now though, go to bed." He whispers taking my face into his warn hands.

I open my mouth then close it before stomping to my room in a very childlike manner.

"I love you..." Jacob calls from behind me. I stop in my track and turn around.

"I- I love you too."