Little Ones Disgrace Ch. 01

Story Info
Master is displeased.
955 words
4.24
18.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vudu6
Vudu6
4 Followers

Pt.1....Master Displeased

This was the moment that she had been dreading the entire day, 5 p.m. and time to go home, she thought as she walked out to her car about what happened the night before and again she cursed herself for being so foolish, something she had done several times that day. "And today is Friday." She thought "Master has all weekend."

Normally this thought would have been a welcome one but with her offense of the night before she found no comfort of spending the weekend subject to her Master's mercy. Master was angry with her to be sure, beyond angry, he was furious "and he has every right to be." she thought to herself as she got into her car and started the engine.

Pulling out of the parking lot onto the street once again her thoughts went to last night. How could she have been so stupid, the dream was so very intense and erotic and she awoke from it literally aching for release but Master was sleeping and she didn't want to wake him but still her pussy cried for attention and before she knew what she was doing she was playing with herself, rubbing her swollen clit, feeling her wetness and how good her fingers felt as they stroked and rubbed her closer and closer to the release she craved and finally she reached it. It exploded like a bomb going off inside of her and her juices flowed freely as her orgasm rocked her body. As she laid there letting the quaking in her body settle down and taking some deep breaths the silence of the darkened room was split by Master's voice.

"Do you feel better now?"

She had been caught and suddenly it all rushed in on her, what she had done, how stupid she had been, how disobedient and disrespectful. The thought of this again caused anger to well up in her and she hit the palm of her hand against the steering wheel, yet again cursing herself "Stupid bitch"

She had touched and played with herself without Master's permission and what's more she made herself cum without permission, both a serious offense.

She was her Master's slave, she belonged to him and he owned her, this was what she wanted and that was what she loved, she was so very proud to belong to her Master and to have him own her, control her, and use her anyway he saw fit. She was totally devoted to him and followed his commands without question, so how in the hell could she have done something like she had done last night, she knew better, Master had taught her better than that and she had never done anything like that before, how could she have gotten so lost in herself that she would forget who and what she was and those very simple rules that Master had laid out before her so long ago, rules that she had never broken....until last night.

When she heard Master's voice and she suddenly became aware of what she had done she immediately burst into tears and was immediately met with the displeasure of her Master. "Do you think that you crying now is going to change anything?"

"No Master" she said through her sobs.

"Then stop it, go back to sleep, I will deal with you tomorrow." He said harshly

Even with the command that Master had given she still tried appealing to him, wanting desperately to tell him that she was sorry, to offer to do anything to make things right again but Master was going to hear none of it and with a sound slap to her left ass cheek that made her cry out he told her again more sternly "I said be quite and go back to sleep." She knew better than to try any further.

Master was most angry with her and she knew this because he told her that he wasn't going to deal with this until tomorrow, meaning that he was entirely to mad to Discipline her then and there, he needed time to cool down. Master had made her a promise from the very beginning of their D/s relationship, that he would never touch her or Discipline her if he was to angry at her and was afraid that in doing so he would really hurt her.

She got little sleep for the rest of the night, Master left her alone and that was part of the problem because she so loved having his strong arms wrapped around her as they slept but also there was the thought of what she would be in for when Master got home that evening. A thought that now plagued her as she turned into the drive way of their house.

Master wouldn't be home yet, not for another hour "This is going to be the worst hour of the day." she thought as she inserted the key into the door and opened it, she walked in and set her things down on the counter instantly spotting the note Master had left for her, something that she was certain would be there, with a trembling had she picked up the note and read the words.

little one

I have laid your cuffs out on the bed, you are to take off all of your clothes and put them on and be waiting for me in the Playroom when I get home. You will remain silent speaking only when I speak to you.

Master

Looking up at the time she saw that there was enough time to have a quick shower and prepare for Master and the Discipline that she knew she was to receive.

Vudu6
Vudu6
4 Followers