Little Ones Disgrace Ch. 02

Story Info
Master arrives home.
1k words
4.24
16.8k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vudu6
Vudu6
4 Followers

Pt. 2: Master Arrives Home

She hurried through her shower worried that she would take to long and not be waiting in the Playroom as Master had told her to do in the note but upon getting out of the shower and drying off she looked at the clock saying 5:35. She didn't know whether to think the time was dragging by or moving to fast.

After finishing toweling off she sat on the edge of the bed, reaching over she opened her ankle cuffs and placing each one on she locked the small padlock that held them in place, then repeating the same for her wrists. Her collar was laying there as well but she knew that she was not to place that around her neck, Master would if he wished her to have it.

She sat on the bed until she could no longer stand it and finally had to get up and move around. She was nervous, she had made her Master displeased before and suffered the consequences for doing so but never in all their time together had she made him this upset at her and again she thought to herself about how he had every right to be. She was pacing around the house like a cat in a cage and glancing at the time whenever she passed a clock, trying to calm herself and failing to do so miserably.

Finally the time showed 6:10 p.m. Master wasn't that far away by now, usually getting home at around a quarter after, she went into the Playroom and took her place as she knew that Master expected, kneeling down on the floor in the center of the room with her collar in her hands and placing them on her lap. She looked at the Playroom seeing that at some point Master had taken the time to prepare it, a small padded table was placed with the head of it against the wall, over the table hung one of the spreader bars suspended from a chain through the pulley attached to the ceiling brace. The wall cabinet, where Master kept his tools, equipment, and toys in was, as always locked but she knew that it would be opened at some stage and with a lump in her throat she wondered what Master had in mind for her Discipline. The sound of the door unlocking and opening jarred her out of her thoughts, she had not heard Master's car pull into the drive, sitting up straight as though she had been shocked she cast her eyes down,. Master was home and at the realization of this, she began to tremble for she knew that Master would have no kind words or touch for her this evening.

Walking in the door he took a glance into the Playroom to see that she was waiting there as he had told her to be, seeing her knelt down on the floor he then made his way into the lounge and sat his stuff down, after a few moments he made his way to the Playroom and sat down in the chair facing her, looking her over and saying nothing. She knew not to say anything for Master had not spoke to her nor given her permission to speak. She could feel his gaze upon her and she wanted to look up at him but dared not to and she wondered if he was ever going to say anything to her and at the sametime she almost prayed that he wouldn't.

Master leaned forward and took her collar from her hands and without having to be told she moved her hands up and lifted her hair so that he could put it on her. Master placed the collar around her neck and buckled it closed, when he had done this and had moved his hands she let her hair fall back over her shoulders and obediently placed her hands back on her lap as Master sat back in the chair again. Finally he spoke.

"little one, what did you think you were doing last night?" he asked her

She thought that his voice would be gruff and harsh and was very surprised that it was in fact smooth and calm, taken aback by this she hesitated in her answer.

"Answer me little one." Again with the same smooth, calm voice.

"That's just it Master, I wasn't thinking, I had a dream that was very exciting and waking from it I disobeyed you and started playing with myself, I was being a greedy, naughty little slut and I didn't think about what I was doing and I know I should have." She hesitated again trying to hold back tears. "I'm so sorry Master."

"And you think that telling me that your sorry makes it all alright?"

She took a moment to compose herself. "No Master, I know it doesn't."

"Have you forgotten that you are and owned and collared slave?"

"No Master, never. You do own me, I belong to you, always."

"You disappointed me very much little one."

"Yes Master." Again her voice starting to crack as she thought about his words. "I deserve the Discipline that you are about to give me."

"Oh yes my little slave, that you are right about, stand and lay back on the table."

"Yes Master." And she rose to her feet and turning to face the table she sat down on it and laid back looking up and the ceiling, the spreader bar almost directly above her. Master walked up to her and taking her right hand guided it to where he wanted it and hooked her cuff to a ring binding it there then he did the same with her left wrist. He then lowered the spreader bar and hooked her ankle cuffs to it and raised it again taking her legs with it lifting her ankles into the air exposing her ass and pussy to her Master. Looking her over and satisfied with the way she was bound he turned and unlocked the cabinet opening the door, all of the various floggers, bindings, and other tools now visible. He turned to her.

"Now we begin little one."

Vudu6
Vudu6
4 Followers