Little Pet Needs Cock

Story Info
She needs it...and gets it.
1.6k words
4.08
51.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep in my chair again. Happens with unfortunate frequency, what with me always trying to get work done late at night. And I was having the most glorious dream. There were warm, wet sensations down by my waist, making me sleepily wonder if I was peeing. But I didn't care, it felt heavenly. The warm, wet feeling moved down slowly, engulfing my balls, convincing me to finally open my eyes to see what was going on. I peer sleepily down at myself and then I saw you.

You are sitting on your knees beside my chair, your arms behind your back and your lips and tongue lavishing affection on my stiff cock. You sense that I'm awake and roll your eyes up to look at me. I look back and start to get lost in their deep blue depths but you pull me back with a smile and a lick. I run my eyes over the rest of your tiny naked body, enjoying your perfect curves and smooth, flawless skin. You had your hair let down and it cascades across your shoulders and hangs down loosely over your small but perfect breasts. Truly, you make the most enchanting little pet a man could want...

You begin to suck on my cock in earnest now, hands still behind your back, letting it slip into your expert mouth and deep into your throat. Your smile only gets bigger as I get harder, I feel my cock twitch as I gaze down at your perfect form again... You slip my cock easily all the way in, sliding it down your throat and humming as your tongue flicks all over it. Your expert cocksucking have me moaning in moments as you ram my cock into your mouth again and again. Finally I reach up and take your head in my hands, pulling you from my cock.

Your expression turns frightened and disappointed, and you look up at me to see what was wrong. Chuckling, I ask you what you were doing up this late at night. You explained you were lonely and missed my cock, and ask me please not to punish you. Instinctively I pull you close to me and assure you that you are not in trouble, which seems to ease most of your fears. You then look up at me with those big, soft blue eyes and ask politely for more cock. Sighing, I figure you will be a brat until you got it and I need sleep eventually so I decided to give in. You grin a hungry, wolfish grin and stand up, offering your body to me. I grin back, deciding that if you wanted cock you'll have it til you can't walk any more...

I step forward and stroke your hair softly, then quickly grab hold of it and half drag you to the bedroom. You look at me shocked all the way, again wondering if you were to be punished. When we get there, I throw you down on the bed on your stomach and hold you there. You sense rather than see my hand go up, then come down with a loud smack on your tight little ass. I lean over to whisper in your ear that it was for waking me up. You nod and keep your head down, waiting for the next stroke. When it comes it is much harder than the first, causing you to yelp out loud. Seven more strokes, all harder than the last, has you whimpering with your eyes clenched shut. Your face tells me you are sad...but I know your body better than that!

Caressing your smooth ass, I slide my fingers down between your cheeks, over your puckered asshole, and run them across your smooth shaven cunt lips. Sure enough, you have already started to leak cunt juice, a growing wet spot on the bed showing evidence to it. I grin and smack your ass again then shove two fingers deep inside your tight young cunt. Your eyes fly open at the sensation and you moan a low guttural cry, pushing your hips back onto my wrist. Inside, your cunt is flooded to the limit. My fingers explore every last bit of your smooth insides, sliding over your g spot making you mmmmm with pleasure. You loose another long cry as I slide my fingers around your cervix, pressing on it, playing with it, knowing it was one of your favorite things. I watch as you writhe on the bed, trying hard to push my fingers in deeper, wanting them to violate your cunt in every possible way.

I let you fuck yourself on my fingers for a minute, then remove them and roll you over onto your stomach. Your perky little tits point at the ceiling with your nipples standing out like hard pencil erasers. I reach down and take hold of both of them, pinching them and eliciting a small yip of pleasure from you. I then place your ankles on my shoulders and looks down into your loving eyes, my throbbing cock pressing gently up against your oozing pussy. I grin and bend over, taking one of your nipples in my mouth and nibbling on it. Your cooing expresses your approval with this but your hips are doing their own dance, trying desperately to get my cock inside.

My lips slide up your chest and across your neck, finally coming to rest on your own full, warm lips as I kiss you deeply. You melt into it, sliding your tongue out to meet mine in a duel to the death. Suddenly I lunge forward, burying my giant twitching meat in your deep steamy cunt as hard and fast as I can. You moan loudly as I begin to slam my cock deep inside you, my balls slapping against your ass with every stroke.

Your cries turn into one constant moan as we fuck faster and deeper, my cock hammering your fuckhole faster than you would've though possible, driving you across the bed so hard that I have to pull you back to avoid having you hit your head. You burst through your first orgasm, screaming as your body goes rigid with pleasure. A minute later, your second hits you also, driving you even higher than the first. I pull my cock from your now gaping pussy and pick you up, placing you on your stomach with your perfect little ass pointing up at the ceiling. You wiggle it at me, inciting me to smack it again as I plunge my cock back inside your young cunt.

Now I grab your hips and begin slamming my cock in so hard and deep you feel it smash the very deepest ends of your cunt with every stroke. You start screaming obscenities, begging me to fuck you harder, deeper, to violate your young little body in any way I want to. This is just what I wanted to hear. I reach over and grab a tube of KY next to the bed and start lubing up your asshole with it, first with one finger, then two, finally three, slowly stretching it out.

I judge it's wide enough and in one smooth motion pull my fingers out and replace them with a large black rubber dildo, already lubed up. It slides deep up inside your ass, making you feel so full and complete. I fuck you as hard as I can, ramming my cock into your cunt as I fuck your tight ass with the dildo. I reach around and grab one of your tits, holding onto it as a handle as I near my orgasm.

I feel you start to tense up and your whole body begins to vibrate as you get ready to cum yet again. Your screams and moans have become a stream of incoherent swearing, interspersed with repeated pleadings to fuck you harder. I jam my cock deep in you and grab the dildo, fucking your ass with it as if possessed. Finally I can hold out no longer and with a shout my cum starts to shoot out, sticky thick ropes that paint the walls of your cunt a milky white. Feeling my hot cum unloading inside you suddenly pushes you over the edge and you lose all control, thrashing and screaming in your most violent orgasm yet. You beat your arms and legs against the bed, forcing me to hold you up as your orgasm slowly subsides.

Calmed down now, I slowly let you back down to the bed, still filled with my cock, the dildo in your ass, and a huge load of cum. You started to purr happily, your eyes shut and your arms under your head, pillowing it. I smiled down at you, my lovely little pet, and thought with satisfaction that you probably wouldn't be able to walk very well tomorrow. Gently I pulled my slowly deflating cock out of your thoroughly fucked cunthole and let you slide the rest of the way down to the sheets. I looked at the dildo momentarily, deciding finally to leave it in you until you wake up again, a good reminder of what happens when you beg for cock. You open your eyes one last time and peer up at me sleepily, finally happy and content, the cum filling your pussy beginning to slowly ooze out and down your legs. Leaning down, I kiss your cheeks, your forehead, then your warm sweet lips as you smile and drift off to sleep. I gaze down at your perfect young sleeping body, again thinking that you're the best pet a man could ever have...