Little Red & the Huntsman Ch. 02

Story Info
Little Red's been a bad girl, and bad girls get punished.
2.8k words
4.39
48.1k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red breathes a sigh of relief as she sees the cottage in sight. She glances down at her watch and gulps in nervousness. Shit, an hour late.

She stumbles through the open wooden door and closes it behind here. The whole place seems silent and dark. There's a note on the door.

She pulls off the yellow post it and reads the instruction.

All it says is for her to lock the door and go to the lounge. Cautiously, Red makes her way into the lounge to see a very pissed off and unimpressed Huntsman.

"Huntsman, please, I'm sorry, I didn't realise the time. I'm so sor-"

"Enough!" growls the Huntsman cutting of her excuses and apologies.

Red stands there nervous yet at the same time excited. As the Huntsman rises off the small couch, his tall 6'4 frame towers over her 5'5 and causes her panties to dampen from such a raw masculine sight. He draws closer and fearing his anger, Red steps backwards, only to collide with the wall. Trapped, the Huntsman uses the opportunity to lightly clamp his large hand around her elegant neck, grasping it only in warning not pain.

"Tardiness is not excusable Little Red. But your delay has given me time to form the perfect punishment for you."

"Huntsman...please," whispers Red fearful of his punishment. Angering him is always scary and today she knows she's in big trouble.

"Sh!" he hisses.

"No...I don't want to do this anymore. Let me go," she defiantly states. Hunter just laughs coolly at her before the cold chuckle drops into an angry frown.

" 'You don't want this'? Little one, I am the one who saved you. I told you already..you are mine. You have no choice or say in this. You follow my instructions, my rules. Do it well and I'll reward you, disobey and I punish.

Now you've not only disobeyed me but also your insolence has further enraged me. You are to pay the price, little one, or I shall do things to you you couldn't possibly imagine. Understand?"

Red whimpers a sob as the two tears roll down her cheeks.

"Yes Huntsman," she breathes.

"Good girl. Now strip off your clothes sweetheart," he gently instructs retreating his arm from her throat. He steps back slightly to view his hot 18-year old stripping her clothes.

First off is her iconic red cloak that floats gently to the ground at her feet. Next, with shaking fingers Red tugs at the ties of her corset dress. As that too pools at her feet, she's left in only a white bra, white panties, socks and shoes. She unhooks her bra to spring forth her perky B-sized tits. Her head droops in shame as she slithers out of her white panties and sheds her shoes and socks. Now completely naked, she raises her head to meet with the hard lustful eyes of the Huntsman. For two weeks now she'd returned to her dead grandmother's house to meet up with him, so he can use her body. But he'd been gentle and for that she'd been grateful. Yet she doesn't like it. He uses her for his pleasure. Like a common slut. Which she's not. She's not a slut for him to do as he pleases, but what can she do about it? What if he tells her mother, the village? What if he hurts her mother? A man like him would no doubt do it. She can't allow that.

"Come here, little one," coos Hunter, cocking a finger to the girl. She shuffles forwards to the couch, towards him.

"Turn."

Slowly she spins on her heels to face her back to him.

Hunter drapes a black piece of cloth over her eyes, gathering her hair back and securing it tightly to the back of her head. With her eyes blindfolded, he seizes her wrists with one of his hands, behind her back and directs her toward the couch.

With no other choice than to comply Red, stumbles at his directions.

He places his leg behind her knee and forces her to bend over the arm of the couch, her ass sticking high in the air as he pushes her face and lower body into the couch seat.

"Stay like that," he commands, moving away from her to set out his equipment. Since enslaving Red he'd always kept a box of his tools at the abandoned house, just in case she misbehaves and he has to use them to set her straight. But he never imagined he'd be using them so soon. Ah well, all the more fun.

Red feels Hunter's large rough hands, massage her ass cheeks before they pull away and his fully clothed body comes to crush down on her.

"Pick a number 1 to 5, little one," he whispers in her ear. Red's heart starts beating at his new game. What is he going to do?

"2," she whispers deciding it must be a safe option.

The Huntsman gazes across at the weapon he's dubbed as 2-a black crop.

"Number 5-10," he then demands.

"5," answers Red shakily.

She feels his frame lift off her and wonders why on Earth he'd been asking her for numbers.

Then suddenly as a lash comes to her ass, she cries out. What the hell?!

"What-" she starts only to be interrupted.

"That's 1. Count them, little one or I'll start all over again," he instructs landing another blow to her other ass cheek this time.

"...2," she grits out. Then there comes another.

"3."

And another.

"4...Uh, 5."

"Good girl. Now, another number, 1-5, excluding 2."

Red's mind reels at the importance of the number. No doubt each number is a weapon. Yet which order are they going. Is 1 the most painful or is it 5?

"3," she states taking a risk.

"Number 5-10 excluding 5," demands the Huntsman.

"7," chocks out Red, her ass stinging in anticipation at the weapon he's going to smash her with.

Hunter picks up the cane and swings it in the air a few times, causing the nervous fright to grow in Red.

Then without warning he swings the cane onto her ass, creating a thin red stroke across the pale plump flesh.

"1..." counts Red wiggling her hips slightly toward the couch and away from the merciless man.

"What are you doing little one? Don't move that ass. Don't you dare do that again, or I will tie you down and smack it raw," growls Hunter as he pulls her hips back to their original position. Red clenches her fists in a ball on the couch seat as she grits her teeth and forces herself to dull out the pain. She can do this- she can survive this, she tells herself. A part of her just wants to run, but where will she run to? It's all woods outside. If she even tries to run, he'll catch her. He can easily do that. Not just because he's much stronger, muscular and powerful than her but also because he'll know the woods better than anyone in the village, herself included. He is a huntsman, he'd hunt her down and...kill her.

"2!" cries out Red from the stinging blow of the cane.

She carries on counting all the way until the 7th blow. As that one crashes onto her with unnecessary force, her back arches in pain.

"7!"

"Next," demands Hunter, ignoring her screech and pants.

"F-Four," whispers Red, fearfully. This one would be the worst yet and there's still the 5th one to come.

"And..."

"...8."

She needs to save her lowest number for the harshest one so it'll have to be 8 strokes of whatever the cruel weapon he's got planned for number 4.

Hunter teasingly brushes the tassels of the knotted whip over her blushing ass only to have her straighten slightly in alarm.

He gives her a light blow to start off with.

"1..."

As the blows get increasingly rougher, he can hear her struggle with the numbers, yet amazingly she doesn't forget to say a single digit.

"8..." pants Red grateful for it to be over.

"Next."

"1" gasps Red, knowing that he's psychologically torturing her by letting her decide the levels of pain of her punishment. Especially since she'll inevitably have to choice the harshest one as well. But that can go last. Perhaps by then she'll pass out from pain or something to feel it.

"And?"

"10."

Hunter grins as he rubs his hands together. Oh, finally now he can feel her hot plump ass, criss-crossed in bruises from his tools, and soon to have bright red handprints of his too. He flattens his palm as much as possible and after a small stroke of the hot ass from one hand, he crashes the other onto her poor ass.

"1!" screams out Red feeling calloused flesh sting the large surface of her rounded ass. A few tears roll down her cheeks and onto the leather couch as she wonders how on earth she's going to survive it all.

By the 10th blow Red, whimpers the number, her soft sobs underlying the spanks.

"Last one, sweetheart. Perhaps now, you'll learn not to ever disobey me," says the Huntsman, clutching the leather belt in his fingers.

He crashes the belt onto her red ass, hearing her cry and gasp at the agony.

"O-On-One," stutters Red, as she feels blood pooling angrily towards her ass. The sharp molten jolts of torment like nothing she'd felt before.

"T-Two..."

"...Th-Three! Please, Huntsman, please, no more, no more-"

He pays no heed to it. He must carry out his punishment.

"F-Four...Huntsman...please-Argh! Five...Oh Hunstman, please, please..." she hiccups in her tears and sobs and the last one comes brutally to her ass, "S-Six!"

Hunter throws the leather belt onto the table and kneels down, to face the young girl's glowing crimson ass. He picks up the cooling cream and scooping a generous amount from the pot he applies it to the sore ass of his bitch.

"There...there. I told you, I told you not to disobey me. I hope this has taught you a valuable lesson, little one. You're mine. You'll always be mine and I own you. I'm your master. You need to obey me," he tells her, rubbing the soothing cream all over her ass. He gently massages it in, before standing up.

Red whimpers as she feels her ass cooling slightly, yet the pain still remains and she hopes now that he'll let her go. But from hearing his words, a large part of her knows her hope is in vain.

"Okay, I think it's time you do something for me," muses Hunter, grasping her upright and pulling off the blindfold.

"Get on your knees, little one," he commands. Red gently eases onto her knees, the last few drops of her tears falling onto the carpet as she robotically undo's his belt and jeans. She grasps at both his jeans and boxers and pulls them both down to his ankles, allowing his semi-erect monster cock to be released from its clothed confides.

"I want you to show me how grateful you are. Show me that's you're mine. Suck me good, baby."

Scared of what he'd do if she doesn't do a job well enough, Red gulps as she starts to lick her tongue around the head of his cock. Her hands rise to his balls and she softly massages them.

"That's it sweetheart. Good girl...now suck it. Take me down your throat, little one," instructs Hunter, grasping her head and sliding his dick down her tongue and further into her hot mouth. Red swirls her tongue as best she can around the dick in her mouth, trying not to pay much notice to the salty taste of the stick. She bobs her head further down his staff, feeling it get harder as she does so. Then lightly she suctions up and down the length, but it's not enough for the Huntsman, he wants her to take more of him in, so he pushes her down his length. Pummelling further into her throat, his dick scraping past her teeth and hitting the back of her throat.

Red gasps and chokes as she feels the dick nearly suffocating her, yet she tries to ignore it. It's not like it's the first time, he's forced her down his thick prick. After what feels like an eternity, he allows himself to pull out of her mouth to have her gasping for breath. Then before she closes her cave, he plunges back in. Again, forcing her to deep throat him.

A few minutes later, Hunter can feels himself on the edge of an orgasm. He roughly grabs her head in between his fingers, her oak brown tendrils pulled with force in his grasp; and he hammers in and out of her mouth. She struggles to keep up but with no choice but to try, Red is pulled up and down his length at an uncontrollable pace for her. Then suddenly, her pushes her all the way down to the base of his dick, where he sprays hot, sticky, come right down the back of her throat. She gurgles trying to swallow it as more and more fills her.

Once Hunter feels his balls empty his load he pulls the girl's head back, his dick stirring again as he views her state. Her mouth's open, panting, while white come still remains in the caves of her mouth, a few drop splattered on her lips. Her eyes are still wide with nerves and tired with exhaustion. Her perky breasts heave up and down as she gasps for air. He flings her down onto the floor and slips off his shirt. Stepping out of his boxers and pants, he kneels down and grabs her ankle.

Red's pulled backwards along the rough carpet by her ankle.

"Huntsman..." she whimpers as he intensely pushes her thighs wide open.

"You're mine, little one. I will do as I please with you and right now, I want to fuck you," he growls positioning his again hardened dick at her entrance and pinning down her hips. Then with one single stroke, he drives hard into her.

Red arches at the feel of his whole thick length, tunnelling deeply into her tight pussy. His thickness and length fills and stretches her, so pleasurable it borders on painful.

"Oh God..." she moans as he starts to hammer into her. There's no going easy this time. Not like the last few times he's fucked her. This time it's rapid and vicious. As he picks up her hips slightly to fuck her harder, she feels the tight ball of a pending orgasm grow inside her. Her tits bounce up and down as her mouth is moaning and groaning along with him.

Hunter thrusts deep and fast into her. One of his hands leaving from her hips to latch onto a breast and fondle with her hard little nipple. A few rough squeezes later, he trails it up to her neck and applies some pressure to her neck, chocking her slightly as he fucks her hard.

"Oh God..Oh..Oh fuck..Ah," wheezes Red through his hold on her neck. Just as it leaves, he's thrashed deep into her. Slamming slowly but deeply, almost like he's trying to rip right through her body. Red feels her walls tightening in response and then as he fires yet more of his white seed into her she comes hard. Clenching and tightening around his squirting dick. A seemingly impossible amount of come fills her and only when he's emptied his whole load, does Hunter pull his shrinking dick out of her pumped hole.

Red's body slumps in exhaustion, not even bothering to protect her come dripping pussy to the Huntsman. Unable to resist, he slicks two fingers into the hole, and drags out the juice covered digits. Both are coated in his and her juices.

He lies over her, holding them to her lips.

"Lick them," he demands staring deep into her eyes.

Red lightly parts her pink plump lips, allowing him to slide the two fingers into her mouth. Her tongue tiredly lavishes them, tasting the heavy juices of their satisfaction.

"Who's are you, little one?" asks the Huntsman.

"Yours, Huntsman, I am yours."

"That's right. You are. And you will meet me again, next week on time. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good...Tell me, did you like being punished?"

Red hesitates wondering whether or not she should tell him the truth.

"The truth, little one," he states deciding for her.

"No..I-I didn't like it. My ass still hurts, Huntsman," she whimpers causing his eyes to soften.

"It's meant to, my dear. That's why it's a punishment. It's very well that you don't like it. It means you won't be repeating your wrongs, will you?"

"No..No, I won't."

"That's right...You won't."

Red shudders internally, knowing she'll never escape from the clutches of her saviour and now her captor-the Huntsman.

*****Author Note: I plan to do another final chapter, that is if there aren't many objections of course. This story has been proof-read so hopefully there aren't many mistakes. Thank you for reading.*****