Little Red Ch. 03

Story Info
How could he do such a thing to a lovely creature?
746 words
4.51
21.6k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was unconscious Manny and Markus watched over me on the couch as they had a conversation.

I lay there Markus looking over my still body, "How could he do such a thing to a lovely creature?" Manny came in from the kitchen about to ask Markus a question when he saw my limp body stretched out.

"Lord Markus what you don' done now?" He ran over and hovered over me looking urgently back and forth.

Markus then sadly looked down at me, then looked up at him, then back down at me and shook his head, "This isn't my doing Manny," He said softly, "I've done plenty of horrid things in my millennium of living but none of which contained the innocent." He pushed back my frizzled hair and sighed, observing my bruised skin.

"Who has such a heart capable?"

Manny patted his shoulder, "Someone without one," Pausing, searching for his words carefully,

" You give her your blood and took some of hers I see?" Noticing the indentions in the bend of my arm, Markus shook his head yes, "Only to keep her safe, we are connected now so I will always know when she is in threats path... Plus I couldn't stand to see her lying in pain."

Manny continued after, "Now... I see you like her, and I know that since this has happened you want to keep her safe, just be careful how you do it. You know what you're capable of and you don't need anyone or thing finding out what you are, your hybrid breed of werewolf is rare, and powerful we don't need anything trying to destroy that."

Markus shook his head in agreement his flame like hand cupping my face again, "Her heart belonged to me the day I turned in that chair and saw her, the way her tresses feel around her face in a motion of elegance, wishing to blow free. I seen the bruises and how she was trying to hide them... just didn't make much of it. I figured it was your regular falls, and she just didn't want to show that in her first impression" He paused a long while, "Then tonight I hear her pulling up as I lay in my bed and she'd stumble upon my door step with one of her ribs cracked in hand, and all I can smell on her flesh when I hold her is the scent of an angry man with no reasoning. This won't be aloud any longer, I won't stand for it."

Manny didn't know how to respond, knowing that once Markus's mind was set there was never any changing it, so he gave him a re-assuring smirk and patted him once again before heading back out and up the steps. The flames from the fire danced off the walls creating a playful sight. I was breathing steadily and I could feel that Markus had kept his promise, I don't know how so, but im glad he did. Markus then lifted me up and carried me up the steps. His toned arms cradling me firmly through my cloak his steps soft and careful.

"I have to go home," I said before letting out a yawn, "He'll be worried if he wakes up and im not there" I could feel Markus hold tighter at me,

"Hush love" he cooed as he gently put me on the bed, "No talk of such people in my house, rest and I will let you leave in the early morning. I wont have you driving home half asleep and freshly held."

"Name?" I asked, I didn't remember telling him about Drew or as a matter of fact I never said a name at all.

"Shhhhh," He hushed me again planting a kiss on my forehead, the sleep now to heavy to fight. My eye's blinked furiously as my body settled into the pliable bed the smooth covers and pillows gently devouring my skin and winning me over, I then feel into a dreamless sleep.

"Goodnight, little red" Markus said, smiling at the irony of the red cape as he pulled lose its ties while gently pulling at a separate curl in my hair and watching the loose ribbon like twirl fall back with the others.

"You'll be liberated from the cold ones hold soon enough" Now, getting up from the bed and looking back over his shoulder once more before pulling the door closed tightly behind him.