Little Red Riding Hood

Story Info
Yet another erotic interpretation: Ruby and the Wolf.
2.2k words
4.39
52.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: I'd like to thank LovelyMisfortune for the editing, since English isn't my first language.

*

Ruby rolled her eyes "Mom, you told me three times already not to leave the path, not to talk to strangers, and blah blah blah... I've visited grandma about a gazillion times and nothing ever happened. Besides, I'm not a little girl anymore." This was obvious for anyone who saw her. Her body was lush and feminine, rounded, her face not that of a girl anymore, but of a young woman. Her long, auburn hair fell over her back and almost down to her waist. She had braided it loosely; it was now hidden beneath the hood of her red cloak.

Her mother looked worried, but stopped rambling and just wished her well.

Ruby grabbed the basket of presents for her grandmother and left the house. Waving one last time, she headed towards the forest and sighed. She was already 18 years old, but her mother didn't seem to realize it.

Humming a melody, she walked into the forest, following the path. The way was boring and she decided to visit her most favourite, secret place. After half a mile she reached a clearing with a small pond. She loved this place and spent a lot of her spare time here, bathing, sunning and dreaming.

Careless, she dropped the basket and the cloak. Closing her eyes, she turned her face up to the sun and enjoyed the warmth on her skin, while she slowly undressed. The late summer's afternoon sent shivers all over her body, although the sun was still warm. Ruby turned very slowly around, her hands gently running over her soft skin.

With a short moan, she brought her hands up to her breasts and began playing with her nipples, which hardened under her fingers and sent small electrical shocks between her legs. They always were very sensitive, and rubbing them never failed to arouse her.

Kneading her breasts, she sank down to the moss and stroked down her belly and onto her thighs. Bending her knees, she spread her legs and let the wind blow over her silky pubic area. Shuddering, Ruby spread further, closing her eyes, imagining that someone was gently touching and blowing over her slowly awakening sex.

She reached down and spread her little lips, the wind catching her clit as she moaned, "Watch me," she whispered, pretending there was someone watching her, which was one of her favourite fantasies out here. "Look how wet my pussy is getting." Her juices glistened. Ruby started to rub her clit while still spreading her pink lips.

Soft moans mixed with hoarse words filled the air, while Ruby was making a show for her imagined observer. "I know you love to watch me..." her left hand massaged her breast and played with the nipple, while the right one switched between rubbing her clit and thrusting in her wet hole. One, two, three fingers glided inside her, and her thumb worked on her clit. "Watch me fuck myself while I think about your big cock" she moaned and turned over onto to her knees.

With one hand she stabilized herself, and with the other, she spread her buttocks. "Look at my ass," she said in a seductive voice "and my dripping wet pussy".

Ruby loved masturbating out here, where all but a few animals saw her. At home, her mother slept in the same room and if she dared to touch herself, she had to strain to be silent, which she was never good at.

Lost in her lust, she was unaware that this time she really had an audience. Behind the trees, the big bad wolf stood and stared at the horny girl, who moaned and fucked herself. His cock was rock hard, and the smell of Ruby's wet pussy drove him crazy. Slowly he walked towards her, sniffing the air and nearly howling with his lust.

Ruby was oblivious to her surroundings, and deep in her fantasies of a stranger, watching and taking her, when she suddenly felt a tongue between her slippery lips. Shocked, she yelped, only a moment having gone by before her orgasm rushed through her, more powerful than ever.

The wolf himself almost came, when he felt Ruby's orgasm and tasted her now flowing juices. He lapped as much as possible, extending her release, until her legs wouldn't hold anymore and she fell on the ground.

But the moment she wanted to turn around and see who gave her so much pleasure, both of them got shocked by a hunter's shot nearby and a man's voice. The wolf immediately vanished to the other direction and Ruby hastily tried to get dressed.

"Everything ok, young lady?" A hunter entered the clearance. "I heard you screaming and am here to help".

Ruby blushed deeply and held her cape tight around her. "I'm fine, thank you," she said "I only stumbled and almost fell into the pond, which was why I screamed." She smiled innocently and hoped that he'd believe her.

The hunter couldn't see anything threatening, only a lovely girl in a peaceful clearance, so her story must be true, although he had a strange feeling about her and this scent around her. He couldn't name it, but his cock began to stiffen. She was cute; a young woman with curves exactly where he loved them, not as skinny as his wife. The cape didn't show much, but his fantasizing drew a vivid picture of her lush body, which made him even harder.

"Why aren't you on the main path? There may be larger threats than just a pond," he scoffed, while he thought about shoving his dick deep between her lips.

Ruby saw the growing erection in his pants and thought about letting him fuck her, but he was quite old and not exactly what she had in mind whenever she dreamed about sex, so she only murmured "sorry, I only wanted to get some flowers for my grandmother and remembered there were some nice ones around here..." She gestured at a few pretty flowers and hurried to get them. "I'll escort you back to the path, young lady," the hunter said firmly and watched her bottom, while she was picking up some flowers.

"Thank you." Ruby smiled and made her way back.

The big bad wolf heard the conversation. He also saw the hunter's erection and growled by the thought of the old man fucking what could have been his, but luckily the humans only went back along the path and the hunter left her alone. He only heard a muttered "old pig" from Ruby, before he left her and ran to her grandmother's house, which was the only one in this direction, so he knew where to go.

When he arrived, the house was empty; apparently the old lady was visiting someone. Suddenly he had an idea, and with a wolfish grin, he opened her wardrobe.

About twenty minutes later, Ruby arrived and knocked on the door. "Grandma, it's me Ruby!" when she heard nothing, she entered the house and looked around. Relived, she saw her grandmother sitting on her bed. She stepped closer. Well, at least it was dressed like her grandmother, but... "My, what big eyes you have," she said and the wolf tried to pitch his voice "the better to see you with" and with this words he let his eyes run over her body, recalling the pictures of her naked.

Ruby felt the hot look and hesitated. This wasn't her grandmother, but who else could it be? "My, what a big nose you have," she said, reaching out for his face. The wolf grabbed her hand and sniffed at her fingers, which were still coated by her dried love juices. "The better to smell you with," he growled, already forgetting to pitch his voice.

Ruby gulped. Whoever this was, he made her shiver and get very wet, and his deep voice seemed to crawl directly under her skin. "My, what big hands you have," she said, imagining how they would feel on her body. The wolf ran his paws over her breasts and down to her thighs. "The better to touch you with," he said and licked over his mouth. "Come here and warm your grandma," he lifted the woman onto the bed, as if she didn't weigh a thing. Ruby didn't complain; she was staring at his mouth. "My, what a huge tongue you have," she whispered hoarsely and the wolf couldn't resist any longer. He ripped the costume off and pinned her to the mattress. While he was spreading her legs, he tore her slip as well and growled out, "the better to lick you with," and immediately began lapping over her still moist lips.

Ruby moaned loudly and lifted her pelvis. "It was you..." Her eyes rolled back into her head and she buried her hands into his dark fur. His tongue was large and strong and he switched between lapping and swirling around the little nub and licking her wet entrance, enjoying her taste and the twitching muscles. He also tried to enter her, but his tongue was too unstable, so he gave up and went back to licking her clit.

With a scream, Ruby came and slung her legs around his neck. "God, that's incredible, don't stop," she panted, but the wolf didn't need any encouragement. He loved her scent, her taste, and continued lapping at her sensitive pussy until she had two more climax's and let him go, heavily panting and shivering.

The wolf sat next to Ruby and watched the sexy woman, spread-eagled and ready for him. "Turn over," he ordered, and Ruby, who was only consisted of lust and very turned on, immediately obeyed. She presented her ass. "Take me, make me your bitch and fuck me" she almost begged. He placed his front paws on either side of her body and with one powerful thrust he buried his cock inside her virgin pussy.

Ruby yelled in pain and he stopped his movements, to let her adjust. After a few minutes she began rolling her hips, moaning. "Fuck me, Wolf!"

He didn't need another invitation kept thrusting into her. The break had been good for him as well, since he almost came when he entered her, she felt so good.

Ruby moaned and clamped into the sheets. After the initial shock of the immense size of Wolf's cock, she really enjoyed being filled and stretched that much, so she answered every thrust with her hips, to feel him as deep as possible. "My, what a big cock you have..."

The wolf bit softly into her neck "the better to fuck you with," he ground out and took her with rapid thrusts. After she came again, he couldn't stop himself and with a furious howl, he swelled even more and shot his load inside her body. His release went on for about a minute and eventually he was soft enough to pull out.

Disappointed, Ruby moaned at the loss of contact and collapsed on the bed, because her legs couldn't support her anymore. Satisfied, the wolf cleaned both of them with his tongue, which caused another for Ruby, whose face was glistening of sweat and tears, because she never experienced something that intense.

She couldn't help but drift off to sleep, since the day started early and she was exhausted. When she woke up, sun was just rising and she found herself deranged, but lonely in her grandmother's bed. Swearing, she got up and tried to clean the bed, which wasn't that easy. After she managed to get it at least properly arranged and folded, she found and put her gifts on the kitchen table, where she also found a note from her Grandmother, stating that she was visiting a friend and would be back the next morning, which could be any minute. Ruby grabbed her ripped underwear, stuffed them into her basket and threw her cape around herself. Quickly she left the house and went back into the forest.

As soon as she felt safe, she looked down to see how bad she looked. Her skirt was still fine, her blouse lost two buttons and her cape was untouched. The bra and slip inside the basket were mostly shredded and she felt something warm oozing between her legs. When she lifted her skirt, she realized that is must be the wolf's semen, dripping out of her.

There was no way that she could go home like that, so she headed towards the clearance again. It was still fresh, but she urgently needed to clean up, so she undressed to bathe in the pond. After cleaning her long hair and upper body, she dared to touch herself between her legs and winced, because she was pretty sore. Immediately her thoughts raced back to the scene with the wolf's cock buried deep inside her and a low moan escaped her lips. It had been so good and she wondered if she would see her unusual lover again. Carefully, she cleaned herself and swam a bit before stepping out the water, shivering of the cold. And there he was, lazily lying next to her clothes and shamelessly ogling her naked body like she was the tastiest prey. With a wide smile, Ruby snuggled against his warm and soft fur. Maybe she was...