Little Red Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma handed out all the carving tools, and soon all the kids were working diligently on their creations. There were a couple leftover pumpkins, so she and I each grabbed one and began working on our own.

I had carved many a pumpkin in my life, but suddenly my creativity was sapped as my mind was occupied elsewhere. I found myself watching Emma as she slowly, carefully crafted her vision on the orange sphere. She had such a look of determination on her face she looked amazingly cute. Thankfully, nobody seemed to notice me staring at my daughter, including her. I shook my head and sank the short knife into the pumpkin, determined to at least come up with something.

After another twenty minutes or so, Emma stood and stated that people had fifteen minutes to finish their work. There were a couple of groans, but most of the kids were already done, and I was well on my way. My pumpkin was a disaster, but at least the work gave my mind a brief rest from its earlier torment.

Emma had appointed us the judges, so we made the rounds together to asses all the work. We stood close as we looked them all over, and tingles ran up and down my spine every time we inadvertently touched.

Most of the pumpkins were not very well done, but a few really stood out. Of course, I thought my daughter's was the best, but it wouldn't really be fair to name her the winner when she was the hostess and other judge. After a brief discussion, we settle on her friend Kara's, and awarded her our special orange ribbon and a giant bag of candy.

Emma then said it was time to pick the best costume, so everyone was handed a slip of paper and a pen, and told to write down their favorite. All the pieces of paper were placed in a bowl, then Emma began calling out what was written on the slips for me to tally.

I didn't think mine was all that great compared to some of the others, but somehow I took the prize for best costume when the votes were all in. Emma ran to me and gave me a big hug, telling me she knew I was going to win. For the rest of the evening, she stayed nearby as if wanting to savor the victory with me.

At around eleven o'clock, the kids started filing out, and soon the house was quieter than it had been in hours. A big part of me was relieved when the last guest left as I'd finally be able to relax, but the larger part became even more nervous. The idea of being all alone with my daughter made me feel like a fumbling schoolboy again as I was afraid of what I might do.

Without saying a word, we both began to clean up the living room. Emma moved closer and closer to me as she put things away and I felt the need to get away. I was incredibly warm inside my getup, so I said, "Sweetie, I need to get out of this costume or I'm going to melt. I'm gonna take a quick shower and go to bed. We can clean up the rest in the morning."

Emma gave me a weak smile, and quickly moved towards me. She hugged me yet again, and said, "I'm not tired yet Daddy. Please stay up with me for a while."

Of course I knew I should have said no and moved away, but I just couldn't. The look on her face was so sweet, I simply had to stay. She took me by the hand and led me to the couch, and we dropped down aside one another.

Emma looked at me and gave me a soft smile, and said, "Thank you for everything, Daddy. Everyone had a blast tonight."

Knowing how pleased she was filled me with joy. I loved making Emma happy, but I was still troubled being so close to her in my overheated state.

I was uncomfortable in the heavy outfit, so with Emma's help I peeled the top over my head to cool off. I looked across the room at a mirror, and I was reminded of a mighty centaur with my furry legs and plain upper body. The image made me feel strong, sending a shiver down my spine.

When I looked back I noticed Emma staring at me, and wondered just what she was thinking. Did she think I appeared powerful too, or was I just the same old man she had known since birth? My mind was racing, but she gave me no indication what was going on in her head.

"Daddy, did you really think Kara's pumpkin was the best?" she finally asked me, with an expectant look on her face.

I knew exactly what she wanted to hear, and I told her the truth, "No, sweetie, I actually thought yours was the best."

A big smile graced her face and she replied, "Me too." She must have felt guilty, because she then added, "But yours was good too, Dad."

My pumpkin really sucked, but I appreciated her trying to make me feel good. She really was adorable.

We relaxed together on the couch in silence for a long while as we were both exhausted. At one point she wiggled closer and nestled her head on my shoulder with a contented sigh. I wrapped my right arm around her and pulled her close before I planted a soft kiss upon the top of her head.

Even though what we were doing seemed completely innocent, the sexual overtones from the entire day heightened the awareness that I was holding the most desirable girl in the world. I hate to admit it, but I'm not sure I'd ever been as turned on in my entire life. Illicit thoughts raced through my head and I wondered if I should make a move on my daughter, but I just couldn't do it. She was my baby after all, so I just sat and held her in spite of my dark desires.

We rested like that for a while, basking in the warmth between us, when Emma finally broke the silence. Looking downward, she quietly said, "My, what big feet you have." I didn't have any idea how to respond as that was clearly not in the story, so I just stared back at her in silence. After a moment, she added, "So, is it true?"

In the back of my mind, I thought I knew what she meant, but Emma couldn't really be asking me that, could she? I fumbled my response, with a, "Is what true, honey?"

She didn't answer; she just stood and quickly repositioned herself down upon my lap. I felt her firm bottom press against my overheated groin, and then she gently rocked it back and forth across my hardness. Emma brought her hands up to my face and gently cupped my chin. Her fingertips stroked along my jaw line, as she stared into my eyes. Ever so slowly, she moved her lips to mine and gave me a soft kiss.

I was in a state of shock, unable to think clearly and unwilling to push Emma away. My body was absolutely on fire and craved more contact, but my mind was still conflicted. Deep down I knew she had been flirting with me since our food fight earlier, but she was still my daughter after all.

Emma drew back and looked at me with bright eyes. She was still gently rolling her bottom against my lap, I'm sure quite aware of my hard cock pressed against her. Her cheeks were flushed and her breath was ragged, so I hoped she was as excited as I was.

I had never wanted anything more in my entire life, and decided to throw caution to the wind. My hands had been resting on her hips, but I slowly ran them up her back, and then eased her towards me. Our lips touched and we kissed once more. Emma let out a soft sigh, but she made no attempt to move away. It was happening, the thing I had dreamed about so much of late was actually happening.

My pulse pounded as I felt her tongue touch my lips for the first time. Very gradually, our kissing became more insistent as our mouths moved in concert with one another. It was such a sensual experience, gently making out with the loveliest woman in the world in the sweetest way imaginable.

Emma moved her hands around me and gently began stroking my flanks as we kissed. My skin was still slightly damp with perspiration from the heavy costume, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

My daughter's light touch made my skin tingle all over, and I wanted to give her the same pleasure. I moved my fingers to her shoulders and eased her blouse down as far as possible. My digits trembled as I unclasped her bra, then I eased it open to expose the soft skin of her back.

I slowly moved my hands from behind her, filled with a growing desire to touch her firm young breasts. Emma let out a soft sigh as my hands grasped her full tits for the first time. I had dreamed about that moment since the day I bumped into her in the hall, and they were even more spectacular than I hoped.

Emma broke our kiss and whimpered, "Yes, Daddy," as I rolled her hard nipples between my fingers. She looked at me with a look of complete lust on her face, and then rested her head upon my shoulder, exposing her slender neck. I couldn't help myself as I moved my mouth to her soft skin and began kissing and nibbling her from her shoulder to her ear lobes.

She continued to rock upon my lap, gently squeezing my cock under her bottom. It was almost as if she were masturbating me with her ass, and it felt amazing. I was afraid I'd come to fast, so I needed to remove myself from her exquisite torture.

I eased my hands down Emma's sides and lifted her bottom from my lap, and then set her down upon the couch. She looked disappointed, as if I was ending our union, but I was unable to stop myself. I leaned into her and began kissing her once more. Our tongues danced together as our hands wandered around each other's bodies.

Emma broke our kiss, and looked at me with a devilish smile before she whispered, "My, what a long tongue you have." Clearly she was ready to take things to another level, and I was only too happy to comply.

"All the better to eat you with," I responded, and leaned over to trace my long tongue down her cleavage before I took a hard nipple into my mouth.

Emma wrapped her arms around me and pulled my head to her breasts. She seemed to savor the attention I was showering upon her, so I took my time and made love to her tits like I had never done before. I kissed, licked and nibbled on them for a long while, as my daughter made whimpering sounds in approval.

I could feel her trying to press her crotch against me and knew she was ready for more, as was I. It had been a while since I'd tasted a pussy, and I just couldn't wait any longer. I released a nipple from between my lips, and lowered my mouth to her tender thighs. Her skin was warm as I showered her with soft kisses, spreading her legs wide within my hands.

Her tiny shirt was bunched up at her waist, and I had a clear view of her little wet panties. The white fabric had become almost completely translucent with her copious secretions pasting them across her mound. I could smell the telltale scent of her arousal, and it turned me on like never before. I let her feminine smell sink into my brain before I was compelled to taste her.

I pushed Emma's knees back to open her completely to my gaze, and then pressed my lips to the center of her wet panties. My tongue ran up and down her slit as I attempted to soak her juices up into my mouth. Her hands rested upon my head as she pressed herself into me with a contented sigh.

As much as I loved the feel of her silky shorts against my tongue, I wanted more intimate contact. I pushed my hands under her ass and grasped the sides of her panties and pulled. Emma pressed her knees together above me to assist in the removal of her soiled knickers, and then I ran them down her legs.

Having removed the last little barrier, I spread Emma's legs open once more to begin my feast. I truly felt like a wolf as I wanted to devour her and make her feel things she'd never experienced before. I forced her knees back into the cushions as my tongue snaked its way down her thighs, slowly moving closer to her sex.

When I finally reached her crotch, I gently ran my tongue up and down her puffy lips. Sparks went off in my head as I savored every drop of my daughter's tangy dew. Emma's pussy smelled and tasted better than anything I'd ever experienced and I basked at the temple of her femininity.

I simply needed more. I pushed my face completely into Emma's crotch and then buried my tongue inside of her. My daughter's succulent taste almost overwhelmed me as I probed deeper into her delicate folds. I then sank two fingers inside of her wet pussy as I lapped at her distended clit, desperate to get her off.

Emma began rocking against my face as I made love to her delicious snatch. Her moans were music to my ears as Emma came with a roar. Juices soaked my face as I lapped at my daughter's pussy throughout her orgasm, my face pressed tightly to her sex. I eagerly drank in all of my baby's nectar, desperate to savor her taste.

I kept softly licking Emma's pussy, trying to extend her orgasm as long as possible. Her fingers were still entwined in my hair, pressing my face to her pretty young pussy. I loved the fact that my daughter was so willing to let herself go, and I was just happy to be there to experience it.

My cock was beyond hard, painfully throbbing inside my furry pants and needing relief. I stood and peeled the furry costume down my legs and kicked it away, exposing me completely to my daughter's wide eyes. I saw her tongue dance across her lips and contemplated feeding her my cock, but there was only one place I really wanted to be.

Emma's legs were splayed widely, and I slowly moved towards her. I took her ankles in my hands, and pulled them apart even farther. The bulbous head of my prick was lined up perfectly at my baby's sex, and I slowly pressed myself forward.

Being inside my daughter's snatch was simply beyond belief! Emma felt amazing wrapped around me; her tender young folds griping me like a vice. I don't think I'd ever been inside anything so tight, and I simply loved it.

I released Emma's legs and moved closer to kiss her on the lips. Her tongue ran across my lips, and I knew she must have tasted herself, which for some reason thrilled me immensely. She ran her hands up into my hair, and pulled my head back. Starring into my eyes, she said, "Fuck me, Daddy."

Eager to comply, I began fucking her with long, slow strokes. My senses were overwhelmed as every nerve in my body seemed to come alive at once. I was desperate to get Emma off again, so I increased the pace of my hips and rocked in and out of her more rapidly.

I was afraid I was going to cum too fast, but my daughter's loud moaning drove me on. She appeared as close as I was, so I threw caution to the wind and fucked her with wild abandon. My hips thrust over and over, driving in and out of my baby repeatedly. She began screaming, "Yes," repeatedly as she met my every advance with her own. With Emma's high-pitched groans ringing in my ears, I sprayed my seed deep inside her.

After my powerful release, my body went weak and I collapsed upon her in a lump. I buried my face into the nape of Emma's neck as I gasped for breath, experiencing a feeling of absolute intimacy I'd never known before.

When my breathing became more regular, I rolled off my daughter and pulled her into a tight embrace. Much like I had done to her, she pressed her sweaty forehead under my chin and snuggled into me. With a contented sigh, she whispered, "Thank you, Daddy."

I couldn't believe that Emma was thanking me for something I cherished so greatly, so I just gave her a strong squeeze. Her taste was still on my tongue, and a twisted smile crossed my face. The Big Bad Wolf really did get to eat Little Red Riding Hood, and he hoped he'd get to do it again very soon.

12