Little Red's Ride

Story Info
How Little Red Riding Hood got Red.
2.7k words
3.74
71.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max27
Max27
7 Followers

It was the lilting sound of her voice that brightened the old autumn forest as she sang along to the early morning music. Soon the rhythmic tap of her patent leather shoes could be heard skipping down the old, narrow path. All the animals waited in expectation till they could see the beautiful girl flowing along, enveloped by a shiny red cloak and carrying a picket basket. It was new cloak, it's crimson brilliance shimmering in the slanting rays of the sun, extending down to her knees which revealed themselves at each step with a flash of a succulent calf and a delicate ankle. The draping curves of fabric led up to a cowl that framed her angelic face. The sanguine hood collected her long, dark hair encircling her flushed features, cheeks slapped red by the pace of her walk and the crisp morning air. Like a red leaf falling from trees, tossed and whipped by the breeze, she skipped through woods, crossing icy creeks by hopping from stone to stone. She knew the way well enough but this was the first time she traveled it alone. But today she was no longer a child. Strange brewing swirled inside of her and she was sent to learn from her grandmother secrets long kept hidden among the women in her family. Delicacies and candies were presents in exchange for the mysteries that wondered her all through childhood.

Her passage came to an abrupt halt as a bird came sailing down to the path in front of her. "Little Red Ridinghood, Little Red Ridinghood, don't go to your grandmother's house. The big, bad wolf is hiding there to pounce and eat you alive!" said the little bird.

"Nonsense. There is no wolf and even if there is why would he want to eat me?" said Little Red Ridinghood and she stepped over the bird and continued on her way. As a little girl, such warning would have chilled her with fear, sending her home in a flurry. But she was a girl no longer and wild dogs only needed a rap on the nose. Her step became more determined and her cloak opened occasionally to reveal a velvet soft thigh, pale as moonlight. For on such a long journey, she didn't want to wear anything too confining so she had slipped on a short skirt to hike the long, deserted trail to her grandmother's house.

But her journey was stopped a second time by a panting, desperate rabbit. "Little Red, Little Red, don't go to your grandmother's house! The wolf is waiting for you with drooling jowl and sharpened fang " said the rabbit.

"Oh, and why would he be doing that?" said the girl as she continued her pace so that the rabbit had to hop along after her.

"He will throw you down, pinning your shoulders as he shreds your clothes off with his incisors. And then he will mount you without a decent rub around first and grind into you every hairy and horned perversion that infests his feral head. You could be passed out and worn through but he would continue to pound away, smothering you with his lascivious tongue and blood dripping lips!" gasped the little rabbit.

"Oh really?" Little Red Ridinghood said and her pace picked up till even the excited rabbit fell behind her, still ranting obscene warnings. The conversation had deepened her cheeks to the shade of her cloak and she threw it over her shoulders to cool her chest. Her heaving breasts swelled the bodice that held back her bust like a dam before a flood. The shadowed forest air chilled the sweat that rolled down her cleavage like a sweetwater creek running through a heavenly valley. Curiosity kept her on the trail but something else made her hurry. She had long awaited this day to travel through the woods alone to her grandmother's house but now, despite the burning in her lower body, she rushed to find whether she would find a sweet, old lady or a vicious beast.

A third creature came up to her and cantered along to her brisk gait. She looked down to see a fox looking up at her. It did not try to stop her as the other creatures did. "Are you coming along with me?" she asked the fox.

"No, Red. I don't want to see the slaughter," he said.

"Slaughter?" This stopped her like chasm before her path. "All of the others said that the wolf wants to ravish me. Why are you talking about killing?" she asked perplexed.

"What's the difference? It is one and same to the Beast, for you see," he said, "I know something that the others do not."

"Please tell me," pleaded Little Red Ridinghood.

"Well, I suppose it won't change anything if you knew," said the fox. "The Beast is only a wolf when the cycle is full but he needs blood every night. I don't know if he is werewolf that was bit by a vampire or a Drac that was infected with lycanthropy but it all will mean the same for you."

Little Red Ridinghood started to laugh but as she saw that the fox was not, her mirth fizzled and she asked, " But why would he be waiting for me?"

"That's easy. He could smell you the moment you got up this morning. I could sense you long before we met. It's your blood that he wants, the blood that is overflowing in you now. Such a meal is too much of a temptation."

"Then he's not going to scrape his claws over my breasts, lick me all over with his seven inch tongue, getting every inch of my skin wet with his spicy saliva. Won't he push my legs apart and fill me with heated and vicious thrusts?" she asked almost in a plea.

"Well he might just before he drains you of every ruby rich drop of blood, leaving your body like a cracked egg shell." said the fox.

Little Red Ridinghood considered the value of the exchange and then just shook her head in wonder. "I'll just have to see for myself'" she said. The fox gave her a toothy grin and a wink for luck before disappearing into the woods. Her little black shoes clicked with determination in the direction of her grandmother's house that for years represented a sanctuary of herbal tea and crumbcakes but now all that was shattered with a tease, an invitation to a world of pleasure and pain.

It wasn't long before the trail widened and the forest thinned to reveal a lovely, picturesque cottage nestled in a sun lit clearing. Underneath ivy and dozens of birdhouses was a frame of mighty timbers, laid in interlocking weaves. The small house was perfectly square with a big window in the center of each side. That is why the door was in the corner. Not a whiff of smoke leaked from the chimney and not a sound came out. Even the birds that usually encircled the house were gone.

She crept up to the door and reached into her picnic basket. There she found the hard wooden handle of a bread knife. With a sharp, piercing point and a serrated edge that could cut through an arm as easily as a loaf, she felt secure enough to knock just once. Instantly, a husky voice urged her in. She opened the door and entered into the dark house. All the windows had been drawn and the few candles cast more shadows than light.

A deep breathing drew Little Red's attention to the massive, corner posted bed in the center of the room. A large bulge in the center of the blankets beckoned her closer with a voice of patient passion, a spider's hiss. Two eyes glared out between covers brought up close and a night bonnet drawn down low.

"My, what big eyes you have, grandmother," said Little Red Ridinghood.

"All the better to leer at you with," said the voice and the fire green eyes traveled over her form, staring intently at her exposed flesh which tingled as if they poured acid.

"Let me see you better," said Little Red as she tugged at the quilts, revealing a face that had features of a bat, a wolf and a demon and yet was not un-like a man's. "What a long tongue you have, grandmother," stuttered Little Red Ridinghood.

"All the better to lick you all over with," said the wolf as he slowly rose, his full length disclosed as the sheets fell away.

"My what a big rod you have, granny, " gasped Red.

"All the better to ram you with, my dear," he rasped as began to follow her around the bed. Keeping at opposite points, they made a slow circle, staring into each other's eyes with occasional quick glances at their forms. The pace picked up till they were at full tilt scamper, swinging from the posts as they rounded a corner.

"Your blood smells so yummy. Give me just a lick, " the Beast hissed as he leapt over the bed in a savage leap at Little Red Ridinghood. But she was hardly the victim that he dreamed of all morning. Her cloak had been long since throw off to give further flexion to her adrenaline fed limbs and the basket of fruits, jellies and cakes scattered about the room as she flashed the long blade out to greet the wolf. The nefarious nosferatu grew a deep, red gash along his flank and he pulled back to take another look at his would be meal.

She stood there for long moments, legs braced and prepared to pounce as blood slowly dripped down the length of the knife and also the inside of her thigh. "Please, I don't want to hurt you. I just want to have a drink," he rasped.

Her only response was growl as she charged with the knife pointed straight at his heart. They fell into a grapple, slashing at hide and fur, claws raking flesh. They rolled over and over, pinning each other just long enough to curse into each other’s eyes. Limbs entwined as they ground and rubbed against each other. They took turns sinking their teeth into each other's throats and thrashing their heads about in savage shakes. The knife was now gone and the sweat made it hard to make a tight grip. The breathing grew thick and heavy and the violence of their encounter drew them into a feverish state of single focus. Their minds were razed, their bodies gained a rabid consciousness. Their fierce grips became clutches as they squeezed into each other. It seemed that the wolf was trying to beat Little Red Ridinghood with his hard rod and she was trying to crush the wolf in a death grip of arms and legs. They began to grind in circles, still breathing blasphemies, their hair drenched with sweat. The vamp pinned her to the ground and drilled her with his demented and enraged glare. His jaws widened to reveal pearl white fangs dripping with acidic spit. Enveloped by passion and thirst, he snapped at her throat, razor sharp incisors grazing her skin.

In a desperate surge of strength, she knocked his head aside and kicked him off. Flipping over back-wards, she found the knife again and squared off with the vamp-wolf who crouched ready with fangs, claws and cock, erect and straining for penetration. The two just stared at each other as the candle dripped wax, breadth panting hard between their clenched teeth.

"I will drink your blood tonight," said the Beast.

"And I will give you another rod with this knife shoved up your crotch," Little Red Ridinghood replied.

"But I have no choice. I am the vampire wolf. When the moon is full, I become the Beast that lives on blood. I have known of your coming to womanhood. Your grandmother fed me for years till she ran dry. Now you must feed me, " said the wolf.

"Blood, huh? I have all the blood you can drown in," she said as she put one leg up on the bed and splayed open her knees. The copper, musky smell hit the sensitive senses of the wolf like a wave and he reeled back in a swoon. "Come and drink, " she said as she beckoned with one hand and twirled the knife in the other. "But I must warn you, a bite too hard or a lick too quick and I'll be wearing your skin for a winter coat."

The wolf was wary but unable to resist the rich scent emanating from her crotch. He crawled over the sheets to get a deeper whiff of her dripping muff. The hairs were clouted with blood and fresh, red pearls hung from the tips. The wolf was delirious with lust as licked his jowls before the ripe, silk valley hovering before him.

Not wanting to miss any of the delicious nectar, he began with the thighs, following up the crimson trails to her snatch. His hot, long tongue emerged from fangs to slip and slick around, sending Little Red Ridinghood into a dizzy swirl. She began to quiver as the wolf man raked her fur with his incisors, taking long licks from the bottom to the top like a cherry lollipop. The tongue darted in and out, each time driving deeper into her nest, into the smooth velvet of her inner lips. She began to shiver and soft moan slipped out of her mouth as the wolf's tongue found her swollen clit. Like a predator circling it's prey, the tongue made tiny revolutions around the pink pearl. Tighter and tighter, the circles drew but just before it could feel the friction, the tongue pulled away to give hard laps to the sides.

She gasped and held back a plea but he knew what she wanted. He began circling again, this time faster, switching the direction of the ever closing circles. But again as he drew near, he switched to thrust his long, lupine tongue deep into her hungry rose that dripped with her lust and blood. Now she grasped his head with both hands as he pumped his head into her crotch, stretching his tongue as deep as it could reach into the dark recesses of her cavern.

Little Red was in a delirium, her legs quaking so badly that she had to sit on his shoulders to stay up. She cupped his pointed ears and pushed his face into her till he centered in on her pulsing star. His lips pursed and sucked in her bud. As the tip of his tongue flicked over her button, his lips suckled and she rocked her hips to the waves of passion till the tide swept convulsions through her body, mind and soul. A cry split the dark room and gush of dark blood poured out of her, drenching the face of the vampire who hungrily tried to slurp it all up, his chest and shoulders red from the splashings that he could not swallow. Again she screamed and a deep tremble shook them both to the ground.

Little Red Ridinghood woke up upon stained sheets and lay there till the shadows became more defined, breadth deep and calm. She then became aware of the beautiful boy lying down beside her. He had passed out from the intense satiation and slept with a faint smile. Her out flung hand was rested on something hard and as she picked it up, she grinned at the long, bloody knife. Out of gratitude, she kissed it and was surprised at the tingling sensation it produced. Opening her mouth, she slipped the knife all the way in and pulled it out, licking it clean. A second rush ran down her body and she shivered with from a hot flash chill. Quietly, she got out of the bed and cracked open the window. The long fight and feast went through most of the night and the morning had returned, bright and sharp. She knew she should flee now that she had the chance but she found herself repulsed by the light and shutting the shade, she crawled back into the bed with the changeling. Tonight when it was night again, she thought as she slipped off to sleep, I would put on my ruby red cloak and go out to play.

Max27
Max27
7 Followers