Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers

Leaning forward, he kissed her on the cheek, kissed her neck and sucked slowly on the lobe of her ear. At this she gripped his back and ass, her fingernails digging small crescents into his flesh. Inch by inch he slowly inserted himself into her. She sucked in a quick intake of air and released it slowly as he clutched her to him. He whispered in her ear how beautiful she was, how wonderful she felt and how happy she made him. When she began leaving tiny kisses on his collarbone he pulled out of her and slid inside her just as easily.

As his strokes continued her grip relented and he found her enjoying it more and more. Her gasps turned to sighs and her squeals turned to deep, drawn out moans. He found her body amazingly soft and pristine. Her tiny curves and heated flesh drove him to further heights and his moans soon matched her own.

Soon the moved in tandem, like two lovers well acquainted with each others' bodies. She accepted this wondrous new side of herself and the fears and anxieties she'd had about sex seemed to vanish only to be replaced by a fresh yearning for a further climax.

His hands gripped her breasts and he suckled, her head drawn back, this sent her over the edge. The sensitivity she'd always felt in her nipples propelled her to deep orgasm that rolled through her beginning in her belly and traveling up her spine. He held her as she quaked and soon followed. The sight of this beautiful girl enjoying her initiation to womanhood excited something in him he never before realized and he moaned in absolute pleasure. He caught the tail end of her peak and enhanced it, working his body into such a fervor she could only revel at the site of this gorgeous man enjoying her. They cried together and he loosed himself inside her. A hot flowing sensation passed into her and she rested on his shoulder. She clung to him, as if afraid he would part and they held each other quietly. He felt wetness on his shoulder and was startled when he saw a tear. He questioned the reason for it but she only held one finger to his lips to shush him.

They lay like that together until midmorning and made love again, this time more playfully. Though she regretted leaving the next day she knew she was a different woman. She had grown and felt fuller, happier and more self assured. She promised herself to find the right man to continue with, no matter how long it took. She knew, after that night, to find someone just like her sister had found.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers