Little Sister

Story Info
His lover's little sister secretly watches.
2.9k words
4.16
80.2k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was near 9:00 A.M. on a work week morning. I had driven over to my secretary Bridget's apartment, where she recently moved with her younger sister Melissa. Bridget, a cute brunette, was then 21. She had wide, deep set eyes with high cheekbones, 5'6, 120 pounds, nice 36C tits, and long thin legs topped by a wide crotch and round ass. Her face reminded me of a young Sophia Loren. And she was a fantastic kisser. Bridget had worked for me for a couple of years. At this stage in our relationship – and we were involved in a hot sexual relationship – I would pick her up for work. And often we would not get to my office that fast.

Bridget's last apartment had been our bungalow. I went through a stage of having her greet me, at her outside apartment door, in a sheer robe at 8:00 A.M. The apartment had a hallway and an exterior locked door which opened from the inside. I wanted her to walk the hallway nude to let me in, but she refused. Once inside her apartment, her job was to drop the robe and to wait on me. I would inspect her, like some morning drill, and make sure that she was freshly showered and cleanly shaved. Then she'd make breakfast, naked. Bacon and eggs, toast, orange juice. I bought her a pair of high heeled slippers to walk around in. Sometimes she'd iron her clothes while I watched. Then I'd fuck her, we would dress, and off to work we'd go. It was a nice routine. I'd sit up in her bed, sipping coffee, while she sucked my cock. Bridget would say that she could taste my cock all day, and that she hated that.

She had one of her slutty south side of Columbus girlfriends over one Saturday morning, a foul mouth blond named Missy. Missy was attractive enough. But every other word was the F word, and her dark roots were always pushing on her bleached blond hair. Bridget let me in that Saturday. Missy was laying on the couch, in a tiny pink nightgown that belonged to Bridget. Apparently she'd spent the night, sleeping on the couch. Missy was short, about 5'2, she had a nice pair of boobs, and her boobs were popping out of the see through gown as she lay there, half asleep, looking up at me. Bridget led me into her bedroom, she wanted to go back to sleep herself. She was wearing a long rose colored satin bathrobe that buttoned down the front. The couch – with Missy - was near the bedroom door, and Missy's eyes followed us in. Happy to get back in bed with Bridget, I undressed while making small talk. Standing in front of the open door, I made sure that Missy got a good look at me and at my cock. I am nearly 6'2, and a muscular lean 190 pounds. Then I slipped into bed with Bridget, and took her bathrobe off.

My hunch was that the two girls had been out partying the night before, and I wondered if they'd gotten laid. My fingers found Bridget's pussy - freshly shaved - which reinforced my hunch. I fingered fucked her for a few minutes, then checked my fingers and found no scent of semen. And she still had the scent of perfume, a scent that would have worn off had she been rubbing against another body. Opening her legs, I got on top of Bridget and slipped my cock into her. I pumped her hard for some time, but she was still half asleep and didn't give me back much wiggling. Missy, through the open door, caught more than a glimpse of her friend Bridget being fucked. When I looked out, Missy had her nightgown up and her legs spread wide, showing me a thick mound of dark pubic hair. She was fingering herself while watching us fuck, as I worked away on top of Bridget. I looked into the living room and focused on Missy masturbating, knowing that I was watching her. At the last moment, I pulled out from Bridget's pussy and climbed on my knees to her mouth. I stuck my cock in Bridget's mouth and shot my load down her throat. After a few minutes, Bridget rolled over and went back to sleep.

As I got up to go, Missy was still laying on the couch, nude from her belly button down. I sat on the edge of the couch. She didn't seem to mind. I ran my hands over her tits, then between her thighs. I slipped two fingers into her hairy pussy. I put one wet finger into Missy's mouth, and she sucked it. But I didn't want to fuck her, she'd hold it over Bridget, so I left.

Later, Bridget moved from that apartment into a larger townhouse, and her little sister Melissa moved in with her. Their apartment had problems with the gas furnace, it was an older place near German Village. Melissa was in many ways backward and certainly shy. She was 19, thin and pretty, with long curly dark brown hair, a straight nose, blue green eyes, and flawless skin. But she had quit school in the 10th grade, didn't work, and rarely left their childhood home. But she wasn't a prude. She would flirt with me and made it clear that she liked me. Bridget didn't hesitate to play with me in front of Melissa, in fact she showed off our sex, trying to make Melissa jealous.

So that morning found me at their townhouse door.

"We need to stay here for awhile," Bridget said as she let me in. "The gasman is due here to check the furnace, and I have to be here to let him in."

"Ok." I said, as I looked her over. She'd pulled on a tight pair of jeans which were very flattering to her crotch and ass. With that she added an open top that was cut off below her breasts, or more accurately below her nipples. It didn't cover much of her loose tits. I figured that she put the top on just to let me in, thinking that she didn't want to walk around downstairs topless. And she had on those high heeled slippers. She looked really hot and ready for a fuck, and I was ready for it too. Bridget said that Melissa was upstairs, still sleeping.

"When's the guy gonna get here?" I asked.

"First thing this morning, after 9:00" Bridget said as she poured me a cup of coffee in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around her and we started kissing. Then we climbed the stairs to her bedroom and I stretched out on her bed, sipping coffee. Bridget took her top off, and pranced around her bedroom arranging her clothes for work. I pulled her on her bed, and we kissed. I was pinching and sucking her nipples. The bedroom door was open so that she could hear the arrival of the gasman. After a while I got up and undressed, and I stood nude near the edge of the bed. Bridget knew that I wanted her to suck my cock, and she obliged by sliding over and taking my cock in her mouth. I remained standing, pushing my dick into her lovely face. She was giving me a slow, comfortable suck when we heard a bang on the apartment door. It's gotta be the gas guy, I thought to myself. I put my hand behind Bridget's head and made him wait an extra minute or two. Bridget then got up, put her loose top back on, and hurried down the steps. I was surprised when she put that top on. The gasman would be getting a good look at her boobs, I thought, she was practically topless. Grinning, I stretched out on the bed, nude with my legs open and with my cock still half hard.

But then I heard a sound in the upstairs hallway. In a split second Melissa came out from behind the door, where she'd been hiding, watching us. Melissa walked into Bridget's bedroom, forward and up close to me, all the while staring at my cock. She had on a light, thigh length robe that tied loosely in the front. I lay there, still grinning. Melissa was checking me out top to bottom. It was the first time that I knew of that she'd seen me completely naked. I made no attempt to cover myself. We could each here Bridget, now down in the basement, laughing and flirting with the gasman. Melissa put her fingers to her lips, whispering "shhh".

Melissa then loosened the tie and let her robe fall open a few inches. No bra, no panties. She gave me a clear show of her neatly trimmed 19 year old crotch. Then she pulled the robe open and lifted it off her shoulders. Next, she did a spin around for me, to show off her backside, and then she faced me with her legs a foot and a half open. Her pussy was wide, her thighs thin, and her butt had the curve of a soft teardrop. In a secretive way, she was proud of her body and happy to show off for me. She was stunning, a mouth watering beauty standing naked before me. I got up from the bed and put my arms on her shoulders. Then I slid my hands down, cupping her butt cheeks. My hard cock poked against her crotch as her nipples pressed against my chest.

"Melissa you are gorgeous," I whispered. I kissed her on the mouth, a lingering first kiss, and when I felt her mouth open I slipped my tongue in. We kissed passionately for several minutes, and as we kissed I took her hands and placed them on my penis. Her breasts were firm with small dark nipples. They were smaller than her sister Bridget's nipples, and protruded out nearly a half an inch. Her ass was a bit smaller too. Melissa only weighed about 100 pounds, I guessed, over her 5'6 frame. I ran my left hand all over her as my right hand caressed her pussy. When I found her clit, I gently twisted her pubic hair. As my left hand held her butt, I slid my middle finger of my right hand into her pussy. With her thin arms outstretched, she continued touching and stroking my cock.

But then we heard the click clack noise of Bridget and the gasman climbing up from the basement. Bridget and he clamored to the front door, laughing and carrying on, as Bridget let him out. Melissa froze. Then she quickly knelt on one knee and stared directly at my penis. Slowly, shyly, she extended her tongue. Melissa licked the length of my penis as she continued to jerk me with her left hand. Then she took my cock head in her mouth and sucked me for a few seconds only. Then she stopped. As quickly as she had entered, she turned, left the bedroom holding her robe, and slipped into the adjacent hallway bathroom. She started running the shower water. I quietly closed the bedroom door and laid back on the bed.

Within a minute Bridget came back up the stairs and into her bedroom. She was embarrassed, knowing that I would be mad at her for flirting with the gasman. Her tits were mostly visible, and her face was red. Whatever lipstick she had on was gone. I took that ball and ran with it.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

No response.

"What were you guys laughing about?" I went on.

She said nothing, but had a guilty expression on her face.

"Well" she said, "if I tell you then you can't get mad. OK?"

"That depends. Why would I get mad, anyway?"

"So that's an OK," she said, "I'll tell you. The same gasman was here yesterday, lighting the hot water heater. I knew he'd be back this morning, and I wanted to show off a little. I wanted him to remember me. That's why I wore this top and my new jeans. After I let him in, I walked as close as possible to him, and I bumped him a couple of times going toward the basement. While we walked down the basement stairs, I made sure that he was in front. If he turned around, he could see my boobs up the front of this top."

She showed me how the top floated open at the bottom, and I

imagined her movements as she descended the stairs.

"My heal caught a step and I faked a stumble. Of course he turned around. He stopped and I nearly fell on him. Then he stooped lower, and he took a long look at my bare boobs. I led him across the basement. When I bent over near the furnace, he was behind me. As I bent down, I knew that he could see my tits, and I was poking my ass right at him. He was a nice looking guy and I was teasing him. While still bending over, I turned my head to see his eyes. I started laughing when I caught him staring at my tits. I told him that I didn't care, and he started laughing too. It was fun. So I let my top hang loose, knowing that he could see my tits every time I moved, and I let him stare. While he was tinkering with the furnace I moved closer, my crotch was inches from his face and hands. I put on a nice show for him and probably made his day."

I acted mad, though in truth I didn't mind her showing off. Earlier that year I had made her sunbathe topless outside her apartment, and I didn't care if her neighbors watched.

"Take of your clothes" I said, feinting anger, and I sat on the bed while she stripped for me. She handed her top to me, which I placed on the bed, and then I watched as she pulled her jeans down. Bridget had no panties on, and her crotch was freshly shaved. She stood there posing nude as I admired her. I got up and put my hands on her, I ran my fingers over her bare clitoris.

"Did the gas guy touch you?" I asked.

"No, not really. Not there, at least. I mean you're not going to file a complaint, are you?"

"Why would I do that?" I responded.

" I wouldn't want him fired, that's all," she said.

"Well. What happened?" I asked.

"We did kiss a little," Bridget said, "and I let him feel my boobs. Then his hands were on my ass, and rubbing my pussy through my jeans. He tried to unzipp my jeans. That's when I told him that you were upstairs. He got mad and mumbled that I was a dick tease, and he pinched my tit. So I put my hands on his cock and told him I was sorry."

"Was that the end of it?" I said.

" It was mostly the end of the touching. He asked me to strip for him, and said that if I did, he would leave. I started laughing again. I didn't want a noisy scene with him, and I certainly didn't want you barging down the steps. So I pulled my top off. I undid my jeans and pulled them down to my knees. I said that's as far as it goes. He started laughing again, kissed me on the cheek, and said thanks."

Bridget had not been fucked, I knew that. I guess it was harmless enough, but I was a little mad. I told her to get down on her knees, with her legs spread. I moved forward and guided my hard cock into her mouth. As I watched her suck my dick, I noticed that when she came back in, Bridget left the door open a few inches. Bridget's back was to the door, though I could see out into the hallway. And as Bridget sucked my cock, on her knees, I saw Melissa peeking in, even though the shower water was still running. I wondered to myself, how many times has Melissa watched us have sex? Then Melissa's eyes met mine. So now I was putting on the show. I pulled out of Bridget's mouth and walked around the room, showing off my hard on. I got behind Bridget, and leaned her over the bed. I entered her pussy from behind, and she was still tight. I fucked Bridget doggy style, with her facing away from the door, and with a silent Melissa watching us. Melissa had a clear view of me, and of my cock going in and out of her sister. Fact is I didn't last long, my cock had been up and down for the last hour. I emptied my semen into Bridget's pussy.

Melissa had retreated from the doorway, and noise could be heard from the bathroom. I like to wash myself with a warm washcloth after sex, especially if I am on my way to work. I headed for the bathroom. Still nude, I opened the bathroom door. Melissa was putting on her robe, and she turned my way. She let me see her nude front again. As she walked past me, she whispered "thanks."

Bridget and I dressed and we drove to my office.

The furnace never did get fixed, and Melissa moved back home with her mother.