Little Sister Ch. 2

Story Info
Flora goes pantiless to her class.
4.4k words
4.52
143.7k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read my story, "Little Sister", you'll know the reason why Vicki, my housemate, moved out. For a month, I managed the rent on my own but, then, I got a phone call from Flora, her little sister.

"Ally, I need to leave home!" she complained. "Mum and dad are driving me crazy. And now that Vicki's back at home with us, she's a tyrant!"

Flora was making good money with her part-time modelling and I certainly liked the fact that, unlike her sister, she'd proved to be very open sexually. I knew she was moody and unpredictable, but we struck a deal. The very next day, she moved in with very little furniture - but a ton of clothes and dozens of pairs of shoes.

"I know what you're thinking!" Flora giggled, as we lugged bags up the stairs.

"I'm thinking of all the clothes and shoes I can borrow from you!" I laughed.

We spent the whole first evening sorting out Flora's wardrobe and I felt like I was a six year old playing dress-ups again.

"Put this on!" I'd say to Flora when I found a particularly sexy piece of clothing.

Before long, we were both practically naked, sneaking glances at each other's bodies as we tried on scraps of fabric which were, supposedly, skirts, tops and dresses.

"Do you ever wear anything that covers you up properly?" I laughed.

Judging by the contents of the plastic bags, it seemed that Flora only wore miniskirts, skimpy tops and micro-minidresses. To be sure, she did have a few pairs of jeans, but she'd cut the waistbands off to make them sit low on her hips.

"All the boring stuff, I've left at home", she replied. "Vicki can have it. I've moved out of home to have fun!"

"Now you're talking, girl!" I laughed.

We are studying at the same university: Flora was a first year Arts student, I was final year Psychology. In keeping with our student lives, we kept pretty irregular hours and, once or twice in the first week, I saw Flora stagger home in the small hours, dressed in a small twisted dress. However, I always made sure I was up in time to breakfast with her, if only to see what sexy outfit she'd tease the boys at uni with each day.

"Bra?" Flora asked me one morning at the breakfast table. Flora's breasts were outlined behind a thin purple top, her areolae clearly visible. She toyed with the hair-breadth straps until a daring amount of flesh was stretching the neckline.

"Forget the bra", I laughed. "You might get some good grades dressed like that!"

Another morning Flora came to the breakfast table in a pair of striped cotton micro-shorts. "Can you tell I'm not wearing panties?" she asked, bending forward.

"When you do that, yeah!" I replied. The stretched cotton became almost sheer, making her bare pussy lips visibly press against the fabric. When she stood up, too, the tight fabric clung to her folds, revealing more than it hid.

"Thanks!" she'd say, and prance off to her classes, no doubt to taunt dozens of her fellow male students.

+ + +

Having such a flirtatious little vixen around the house made me unusually horny too and I'd wear clothes to classes, too, that were more than usually revealing. I went to class one day in a long crocheted skirt with bare legs and a g-string underneath; another day, I took my bra off from under my lace-up peasant-girl top and took pleasure in letting people see my breasts freely jiggle around.

"You look so sexy Ally!" Flora squealed one morning when she burst into my room while I was getting ready.

I had on a brown suede skirt which laces up and I'd undone the top couple of loops so it sat very low. Because quite a lot of curvy hip was showing, I didn't want panties to show, so I hadn't put any on. The looseness of the skirt meant there was room to slide my hand in underneath and feel my bare pussy. This is what I was doing, in front of the mirror, when Flora came in.

"Keep your hand there, I don't mind!" she giggled, when she noticed I'd reddened slightly.

"I was just wondering if I can wear this skirt without panties", I said, turning to look at my reflection in the mirror and wiggling my hips. My skirt sat so low I could almost see the top of my ass but I thought it looked nice so I left it as it was.

"Sure you can!" Flora giggled, wiggling her own butt, "If I can wear this with barely a scrap of underwear, you can too!"

Flora was wearing a short white skirt which stopped mid-thigh and contrasted blindingly with her long tanned legs. For a change she wasn't wearing high heels, just a low pair of white mules.

"You're joking!" I laughed, feeling immediately horny imagining Flora walking around the campus in a skirt that would waft aside in the slightest breeze.

"Let's meet for lunch today, Ally", Flora suggested with a wink. "You can wear that sexy thing and I'll go as I am. I'll show what's under it then, OK?"

"But I'm having lunch with my friend Carl today", I said.

"Fine!" Flora giggled. "Bring him along. The more the merrier".

+ + +

At uni, I clip-clopped along in my wooden-heeled mules. They're high, about 4 inches, and not all that comfortable, but the height makes me feel sexy. Today, too, the way my hips wiggled and my bare skin rubbed against the suede of my unlaced skirt made me especially horny.

"You're looking particularly hot today!" Carl said when he greeted me on the lawns.

"Thanks Carl" I smiled, giving him a chaste kiss. His hands met the bare flesh of my hips and, after our lips parted, one of his hands stayed on the smooth skin above the waist of my skirt.

"Let's go and eat", I replied, enjoying his warm hand on my flesh and wriggling my hips to let my skirt slide lower. "My new housemate's having lunch with us today, if that's OK. She's Vicki's sister, Flora".

Carl had the hots for me when we'd first met and, once or twice, I'd let him have a little taste but I enjoyed his company as a friend more than in bed. I continued to enjoy having him eye me off, though - and, of course, he was always trying to meet my girlfriends.

"OK", he answered, as we walked together and I felt Carl's hand slide from my waist down my hip and push my skirt down dangerously low. I enjoyed the sensation so much I didn't even mind the stares we got from students inside the classrooms along the way.


"Look at that girl's legs!" Carl whispered in my ear as we approached the outdoor café areas.

"That's Flora!" I squealed, as I separated myself from Carl and ran to greet her. As we hugged, she also couldn't help sliding a hand in under my loose skirt. The skin to skin contact felt electric and I could feel my pussy tingle.

She grinned as I introduced Carl. He found us a table out in the sunshine and held it for us while Flora and I went to order meals for us all.

"So, who's he, Ally?" Flora asked breathlessly, once we were queuing. "He's cute!"

"He's a guy I fucked once or twice", I said casually. "Just friends now, though", I added, in case Flora had ideas.

I noticed Flora idly play with the knot that held her wrap-around top together. On the way back to the table, she must have loosened it slightly because when we sat down, even more tanned cleavage was jiggling precariously. Carl was hypnotized.

"You've got a great tan", he commented to Flora, looking at the little silver cross that sparkled in the deep cleft between her breasts.

"It's a good tanning weather today, too, isn't it?" Flora giggled, toying with her glinting jewellery.

Carl, sitting opposite Flora and I, watched for almost an hour as Flora fingered her ornament and fiddled with the knot in her top. We chattered away and, by the time we had finished our lunch, it was clear that Flora could go no further without just flopping her breasts out altogether.

"I'm still hungry!" Flora moaned. "Can I eat that bit of cake?"

Without waiting for Carl's reply, she knelt on the bench and leaned a long way forward to take the morsel from Carl's plate. Her tits just about popped out in Carl's face, while I got a close-up of Flora's miniscule g-string.

"Mmmm, yum!" she said, sitting back, licking her finger and flicking her hair back, as her breasts settled back into place, not quite hidden properly behind her top. Flora looked down, but made no effort to straighten herself up.

"What time's your next class, Carl?" she added, with a giggle. "Ally and I are gonna sun ourselves on the grass over there. My next class isn't for a couple of hours". I looked across at Flora, as Carl replied.

"In an hour", he smiled. "But I've read the text", he added, with a broad grin. "C'mon girls, let's get some sun".

"Nice butt", Flora whispered, as Carl got up and took our rubbish over to the bins. His muscular rear and legs showed nicely in the shorts he was wearing.

+ + +

The extensive lawns at uni are populated with shady trees and garden beds - and, of course, with students studying, chatting and flirting. Carl led us to a spot in bright sunshine by some trees, near several little pathways which run between the nineteenth century sandstone buildings.

"Nice springy grass!" Flora giggled, as she threw herself down. We all sat down and Carl pulled his t-shirt off.

"Nice chest, Carl!" I laughed. I know Carl's proud of his upper body - he does gym and rock-climbing - but he's probably a bit too vain for my liking, so I couldn't help teasing him.

"Yours isn't bad either, Ally!" he joked, although a moment later he glanced across at Flora who was busily adjusting her top yet again.

"What're the rules here about sunbathing?" Flora asked me, holding the undone knot of her top. "Can I go topless?"

"Nope", I giggled, "I tried that in my first year and got fined. The rules are no swimsuits, no bare breasts".

"Hmmm", Flora mused. "What about this, though?"

Playing with her top, she stretched it so that, even tied, a good eighty percent of her large breasts were on show. She tucked the rest of the fabric up so that her whole belly was exposed.

"Well?" she murmured.

"Technically, I think you're OK!" laughed Carl. "What about you Ally?", he added, with a glint in his eye. "I've got my top off!"

Before I answered, I watched Flora arrange her skirt, so that both thighs were visible to the hip. She lay on her back in a wanton pose and stretched out on the lush grass, so her g-string was just visible. Carl was transfixed.

"Shall I take my bra off?", I asked, feeling a combination of horniness and slight jealousy at Carl's preoccupation with Flora.

I unclipped it and pulled it out from beneath my top and then, like Flora, adjusted myself so that much of my breasts were exposed to the sunshine. I felt myself getting wet, too, as I glanced across at Flora, who moaned gently as her lithe body arched provocatively on the ground.

"Oh, this sun is so, so, so good!" she murmured.

As Carl started chatting with Flora, I lay on my back a short distance from them and untied the side of my skirt, so I could expose my belly to the sun. I pulled the hem up, too, to let the warmth reach my knees and thighs. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun on my body, listening to the murmur of Carl's and Flora's conversation.

"Mmmm", I heard Flora's tinkly little voice say softly, "That's nice, Carl!"

+ + +

Suddenly, I came to, hearing a male voice loudly saying, "You're one lucky bastard!"

I realised I'd drifted to sleep, as I opened my eyes, blinking, and leaned up on my elbows. The comment had come from a tall guy who looked like he was a graduate of skateboard school. He was standing nearby with his girlfriend - a pretty, plumpish blonde girl - and he and Carl had obviously exchanged a joke. It turned out that what they were looking at was Flora, who was virtually naked, her brown skin glistening in the sun.

"Carl", I whispered, "How long's she been like that?"

"It's cool, Ally!" he whispered back. "We just met Kelly and Donald now; they've been here a couple of minutes, just watching. They're not going to cause trouble".

As if to agree, the guy and girl both nodded.

All of a sudden, I noticed Carl's fingers were shiny and slippery. "Carl!!" I said, in a louder whisper.

"Just tanning oil, honey!" Carl laughed. "You've been asleep for half an hour".

Flora's long legs were slick with oil and, while I'd been asleep, she'd slid off her shoes - and her panties. Her white skirt was around her waist; her bare pussy, like her legs, was shiny with oil. She was lying back on the grass, eyes closed, writhing gently in the sunshine.

"You're quick off the mark, Carl!" I giggled in a whisper, starting to enjoy the sight of Flora on the verge of opening herself up on the grass.

"What did you say, Ally?" Flora murmured, rolling over onto her front to look at us. Her white skirt was grass-stained and she made no effort to smooth it down over her brown butt cheeks.

Carl and I - and the watching couple - were staring hard at Flora's smooth rounded cheeks, and the little flirt knew it! She wiggled her feet again and parted her thighs slightly. "What are you talking about, you two?" she insisted.

"Just telling Ally that the stuff on my hands is sun-tan oil!" Carl laughed. "I'll show you!"

He moved to kneel next to Flora and recommenced rubbing his oily hands onto her thighs. As he did, Flora's legs widened and Carl's fingers massaged her brown skin, moving higher up her thighs as he did.

"That's so nice!" Flora murmured, closing her eyes once more. As Carl's hands started caressing Flora's butt, I could feel my own horniness grow and wished Carl was doing me instead!

Pretty soon, Carl's fingers were well between Flora's legs and she was moaning with pleasure, face down on the grass. Because he was shielding the view from the path, most people - except for Kelly and Donald - just walked by without noticing that this delicious girl was being fingered right here in front of them.

Carl kept looking across at me, with a little smile. He knew I loved exhibitionism and that I loved watching other women get off - especially with a bit of an audience. I moved closer to see every detail of Carl's skilful hand on Flora's sticky pussy and could barely contain my arousal.

"You're getting all hot and bothered too, aren't you Ally?" Carl grinned.

I simply smiled back as I noticed Flora open her eyes momentarily, watching me slide my hand into my skirt. As Carl's hand continued to explore her plump wetness and Flora moaned distinctly, I put a finger against my slippery clit and worked it round and round.

"Aren't you guys afraid of being caught?" Kelly asked. She and her boyfriend moved a little closer, gingerly.

Carl knew he had two horny girls on his hands and he clearly didn't want to waste his opportunity. "Yeah, you're right", he replied. "Let's go back to my place. Flora? Ally?" he asked expectantly. "You guys can come too, if you like", he added, looking up at Donald and Kelly, who both blushed.

"I like it here in the sunshine!" murmured Flora, as she arched back and spread her arms out. In this pose, her breasts popped clear of her loosely tied top and it was now obvious she never wore a top to sunbathe.

The couple gawked at this and Carl pulled his hand from between Flora's legs. "Flora!" he whispered, "I think that's enough, babe!"

"I don't care!" she murmured, as she writhed on the soft grass.

I knew how Flora felt right now - I've always enjoyed spreading my body for an appreciative audience - but both Carl and I were concerned about campus security. If they caught us, our student rights could be suspended. And the best way to get campus security on the scene was to have a crowd. Which is exactly what was forming.

"Flora!" I hissed, adjusting my own skirt and top. "C'mon, hon!"

I knelt next to her and pulled her skirt down to cover her. She let me do that, but wouldn't allow me to adjust her top. She simply sat up, with her chocolate nipples sticking straight out, and asked naively, "What's wrong, Ally?"

"Flora! Look!", I whispered, pointing to the by-standers who'd now assembled to watch her. At my comment, several of them looked embarrassed and walked on, until just Kelly and Donald remained. "We'll get hauled away by security, if you're not more discreet, babe!"

"I'm horny as hell, that's all!" she giggled in a little whisper, as her oily hands went to her breasts.

"Look, Carl's itching to do it with you! At home, though, OK?" I insisted. I was getting anxious, hoping that none of my lecturers or tutors would come this way and see me arguing with this stubborn topless girl.

"I've got an idea!" Flora said suddenly, looking at the couple. "Why don't we all go over there?" She motioned towards a large tree, near a wall, several metres from the pathways.

"But, Flora", I pointed out, "People can still see you!".

"Not if . . .", she looked expectantly at the couple. "Not if Donald and Kelly come and shield me from view".

Donald and Kelly both flushed again and exchanged a quick look.

"We don't have to do anything, do we?" asked Kelly, a note of panic in her voice.

"Not unless you want to!" I giggled, liking Flora's idea the more I thought about it.

Flora tucked her breasts back into her top and picked up her shoes. We followed as she flounced barefoot across the twenty or so metres of lawn.

+ + +

Now, I have to say at this point in the story, that I always thought I was a bit of a slut. That is, I'm often happy to show my pussy to strangers, and I don't have to know a guy too well to fuck him. But what Flora did amazed even me - and certainly made me happy to be sharing a house with her!

"Give me the oil, Carl", Flora instructed us when we got to the tree. From her bag, Kelly fished out a sarong, which she laid down. Flora leaned against the trunk of the 150-year old elm, facing away from the pathways and lawns, and we knelt on the sarong, around her.

"So, who wants to start?" Flora asked with a smile, parting her legs slightly. "Boys?" She looked from Carl to Donald, who blushed and looked down.

As Flora lifted her skirt, she placed one bare foot in my lap, the other in Donald's. She dribbled some oil onto her lower belly and we watched as the rivulets ran across her puffy brown lips.

"Don't you wear panties to uni?" Kelly asked. Her nipples were sticking hard out through her tight shirt.

"This is much more fun!" Flora moaned, wiggling her feet as she started to swirl the oil around her labia.

I took the foot that was in my lap and poured a tiny amount of oil onto Flora's little toes. Donald saw me start to massage her foot and he did the same.

"Oh, yeah! That's brilliant", murmured Flora. Then she gave a little giggle and opened her eyes. "C'mon Carl, what about you then?"

He didn't need to be asked twice. His hands went straight to work, kneading Flora's petals at first, tweaking her clit gently, and, then, at Flora's instigation, pushing a finger into her.

I watched Kelly and Donald exchange a flirtatious little look of their own; Kelly was watching Donald push Flora's foot with its blue-painted toenails against the crotch of his pants. That gave me the idea to slide Flora's other foot up my thighs until I felt her toes connect with my rapidly moistening lips.

"Ooohhh", moaned Flora, who was beginning to warm up thoroughly now; the minutes passed as Carl fingered her skilfully. Her feet were arching and wiggling as she built towards orgasm. "Please, Carl!" were her only words to the man who was giving her - and us - such pleasure.

Carl interpreted Flora's words in the only way a man knows. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick, hard cock. He looked at Flora, as if for permission, but her eyes were closed and her own fingers were sliding around her clitoris.

"Oh, yeah!" Donald whispered, when he saw Carl's blood-filled penis. He was still kneading his own erection through his pants with Flora's slim foot, as his girlfriend watched.

12