Little Sister Susie Ch. 01

Story Info
Little sister comes to visit.
4.4k words
4.49
188.6k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this fictional incest story are 18 years and older.

*

I was busy doing some chores around my house when I heard the knock. It was Saturday, and I really wasn't expecting anyone. My ex-girlfriend Lisa left me several weeks ago for another guy, and I knew she was on a trip somewhere, so I figured it wasn't her.

When I opened my door, there stood my little sister, Susie. At nineteen, she always was the wild one. I was 31, and my parents only had two kids. I was the accident, my sister was planned. Even though I spent as much time as I could with her when she was young, our distance in ages had us busy with each of our own lives. I had moved out of my parent's home years ago, and had a good job as an accountant. Except for holidays and occasional gatherings, Susie and I never saw much of each other except at the family get-togethers.

"Hi big bro, what's up? Don't just stare at me, invite me in, you big lug," she boisterously said.

I did stare as I looked at her. Somewhere I missed her growing up, but taking in the sight before me, I wished I hadn't. She was wearing daisy dukes shorts, a tank top, and sandals, showing off lots of skin. Her breasts were beautiful, and the fact she was braless made her nipples push against the fabric. And she had beautiful legs, as I just stared at her in awe.

She laughed and told me, "I guess you like what you see, Mark. Are you going to keep staring or actually invite your poor little sister in. I need to talk to you."

"Ummm, yeah, c'mon in. I'm sorry. It's just that I never saw you dressed like this, or should I say, half-naked before."

She giggled as she walked passed me, with an air about her of a pure sexy woman exuding from her. She made sure to walk slowly, and I made sure to check out that hot ass of hers. I know I shouldn't be undressing my sister with my eyes, but those daisy dukes showed off half her asscheeks. And they were tanned, which made me think she getting some sun in wearing something much less.

I guided her to the sofa saying, "Ahhh, have a seat Susie. Would you like something to drink?"

"Do you have any beer, bro? I am sure thirsty. That bus ride took like forever," she said.

I continued to eye up her hot tits, daring in her top, shaking with her every movement as I asked, "Aren't you a little young for alcohol?"

"Don't be such a prude, Mark. I won't tell, if you won't. So, do you like what you see?"

I really didn't want to give her booze, but figured, she was in my home, what would it hurt. If she took the bus, she wasn't driving.

"Okay Susie, I'll get us both a beer. So tell me, why are you here? It's not like mom and dad live around the corner. Let me get the beer, and we can chat," I said.

She just giggled as I headed to the kitchen. As I grabbed for the beers, the image of my hot little sister wearing practically nothing kept my mind occupied. And wondering why she was here also puzzled me.

My life was pretty boring, probably a reason why Lisa left me for another guy. Working and keeping busy at home occupied a lot of my time. I wasn't much for getting out, and I hadn't had sex for a while and it definitely was not helping my condition. As I opened the bottles of beer, my cock was definitely enjoying my naughty thoughts. But I knew it was incest to even think that way about my younger sister. Plus being twelve years apart, we did come from almost two different generations.

As I returned to the living room with the beer, I asked, "So little sis, why did you come to visit? It's quite a surprise. Don't get me wrong, I love you, but I am really curious since we don't get together very often."

"Well Mark, mom and I had a fight. She's been upset in many things I do. She hates the clothes I wear, how many guys I date, and I guess just being a hellraiser. My dad didn't say anything, but I knew he wasn't pleased with me either. So I just packed some things, and came to the one person who means so much to me in my life, you. I need a place to stay, until I can get a job and get on my feet. Please don't say no. I promise to help you around here. Pretty please?," she begged before taking a swig from her bottle.

I stared at her, enjoying her beauty as I told her, "I don't know, sis. I'm pretty much a loner. I did have a girlfriend, but she left a few weeks ago, and I'm just trying to get my life back together. Plus, you are so young, and I'm so old."

"Oh, give me a break, bro. You are very handsome, and I have always idolized you. And you aren't that old. Mom told me about your breakup with Lisa. I need to be around someone with less rules, and allows me a chance to express myself. Please? I promise, anything you need, I'll do for you. I mean anything," she said with a wink.

Was my sister coming on to me? I heard her stress the anything part. And, against my better judgement, it would be nice to have some company around here. Since Lisa left, it was so quiet and I tended to mope around alot. My sister's bubbly personality, plus seeing her wearing sexy things would be a welcome sight around here.

"I guess it would be okay. But I didn't see any luggage. Didn't you bring anything?"

She laughed and told me, "I have my two bags outside your door. That's all I need. I took all of my money out of my savings account, in case I need anything. I don't want to be a freeloader, Mark. I don't know how to thank you, you've always been my hero."

"Really? I never noticed. Let's go get your bags, and you can have the spare bedroom," I said.

After we got her luggage, I led her to the spare bedroom, in my one-floor house. It wasn't used for a while except when I had an occasional overnight family member or friend.

I said to her as I watched her bend over wearing those damn daisy dukes, "Here, set yourself up. I'll order us some pizza for dinner. "

"Thanks, big brother. It's a great room, I'm going to like it. You never said anything about my outfit. I wore it just for you, you know," she said.

"I coughed before saying, feeling my hardon growing even more, "Ummm, yeah. Very nice, I bet you turn all the guys on wearing that. You could get raped wearing something like that!"

"Why, are you planning on taking me, Mark? I'm not a virgin you know. Nice package there Mark, by the way I wouldn't mind if you did," she told me non-chalantly as she stared at my crotch with a smile.

I stood there shocked, not knowing what to say. My little sister was coming on to me, and even worse, I couldn't deny she was turning me on. But this would be wrong, even though I needed sex very badly. I shook my head of the thought, and knew it was best that I behave myself.

"You are very hot, Susie. But it would be wrong. Now get settled in, I will go order that pizza."

"Okay. bro. Thanks again, this means a lot to me," she said.

This would be hard on me, even though I loved Susie. Hard on me only in trying not to think of her naked. Hard for me not wanting to fuck her. Hard on me seeing this luscious young lady prancing around here. Hard on me to know that I may not control myself. But I had to be the adult here, and headed to the phone.

We had our pizza, and Susie went upstairs to unpack and take a shower. I had to get my mind off of her sexy body, so I grabbed the newspaper and sat down in the living room to read. She had only been here a few hours, but my life had turned crazy already. As sexy as Lisa had been, my sister had her beat by a long shot.

Soon, Susie came down to join me. I held my breath as this vision of loveliness walked up to the chair next to me, and sat down. Trying to pretend I was intently reading, I sneaked glances over at her sitting there wearing a long nightshirt. Her beautiful tanned legs were curled up under her.

"Mark, you just don't know how much I've missed you. When I was a kid, you were always there for me. You took me to school and the mall, and you always had time to comfort me when I was sad and crying over being punished by mom or dad. When you left back then for your own life, you could never know how I secretly wished I could have gone with you. I love you big brother," she said with love in her eyes.

I took a moment to take in her comforting words, then said, "I couldn't stay home forever, sis. I had to experience the world. I remember those times spending it with you, at times I actually felt like your father and not your brother. But you were spending a lot of time with your classmates and just turning into a rebellious teen, and I felt it was time to get away from home. I just can't believe how much you have grown up, and how beautiful you are."

I studied my sister, her eyes staring intently at me. Then I took in her figure, her nipples poking at the nightshirt, her lips so plush and kissable. If she wasn't my sister, I would definitely pursue her, even with our big age difference. But, I know it's wrong to lust after Susie, but it sure didn't hurt to look at her sexy body.

"I appreciate you accepting me back. It was getting pretty bad at home, as I wanted some freedom, and I couldn't get it with mom always trying to suppress my life. Do you remember when we used to wrestle, and you always ended up losing? Little ole' me, I could take my older, stronger brother," she said laughing.

"Well, I didn't want to hurt you Susie. It always made you happy to think you were on top, so I just let you win easily. It was just having a little sibling fun."

Suddenly, my sister jumped up, and pushed me off of the sofa, onto the floor. It caught me totally by surprise, and she quickly jumped on top me. Soon we were wrestling about on the carpet, and she kept bumping my face with her braless tits under her nightshirt. I thought the first time was by accident, but after several times of pushing her breasts against my face, I suspected it was on purpose. Even though I knew I was stronger, we were having so much fun that I pretended to be submitting to her overpowering me.

She yelped, "I got you big brother! Your ass is mine! I'm not that little girl anymore!"

"Like hell, smartass. You just caught me by surprise," I told her.

Then two things happened. As she raised up over my face and slid back down, her nightshirt caught on my head, and I was suddenly confronted by two of the most perfect set of tits I had ever seen. And the second thing was, one of her hard nipples slid over my lips. I did the only natural thing a man could do confronted with this surprising situation, I clamped my lips over her nipple and sucked.

She suddently stopped, and began to moan. I thought maybe she'd slap me, but instead, she forced her breast harder against my face. As I suckled that tasty nib, she quickly pulled the shirt over her head, and suddenly was topless. Then she pulled her breast from my face, but quickly began to brush her tits over my face. I grabbed at her ass, and found she had been naked under the nightshirt all along. I got my hands full of the softest flesh and began to knead them. Lust took over instead of reason, and we were locked in erotic loveplay quickly.

"Suck my tits brother! I have waited so long for this day," she cried out.

And suck them I did. Playing with her ass and running the tips of my fingers up her crack, I switched my tongue and lips from one breast to the other. Her moans and constant urging from her body for me to continue had my cock hard against her naked pussy, despite my jeans separating our actual union.

Then she pulled away from me, and slid down my body. I looked down and saw her smiling up at me, as she unbuckled my belt, and then pulled the tab of my zipper. She quickly began to pull down my pants and underwear, with my raising of my butt to assist her. I no longer cared about what was right or wrong, I just wanted my sister.

And as she soon divested me of my clothes, with a little help from me with my shirt, she grabbed hold of my cock. Now, I am not the biggest man in cocksize, but I do have a nice, thick cock. And my sister wrapped her fingers around it barely touching her palm, and began to stroke it.

"I'm going to suck your fantastic dick, Mark. It's the thickest one I've ever seen, and I've seen a few. Just lay back, and enjoy," she said before swooping down with her hot lips and kissing my cockhead.

I put my hands behind my head, and watched as she fondled my balls tenderly while kissing and licking up and down my shaft. I realized she had done this before, and was amazed at how fast she must have learned, being only nineteen years of age. But as she grinned at me and opened her mouth wide, she just quickly devoured my cock. Her lips travelled up and down my rigid cock, and I gasped at the feeling of her hot mouth. She expertly gave me one of the best blowjobs I had ever had, and I knew I had to taste that young pussy of hers.

So I reached down, and began to urge her to turn around. She got the hint, and did a quick turn around, and quickly placed her legs apart on each side of my head, never removing her mouth from my raging hardon. I was amazed when I looked up, seeing the hottest, wettest, hairless pussy begging to be pleased. I could see her seeping juices oozing from her labia, all the while she continued to devour my hard dick with wanton desire.

I reached up and grabbed hold of her sexy ass, and pulled her down to my face. I tasted the sweetest cunt, and it was like someone turned on a switch in me. My tongue slid into and over her pussy, bringing moans from her with her lips still around my cock. The harder I licked and sucked her clit, the faster she sucked my cock. It was like a race, to see who could make the other cum as quick as possible. But I had worked on my staying power with my ex, and soon Susie thrashed to a hard orgasm, while I did my best to control myself from cumming. Her juices covered my tongue and lips, as well as seeping all over my face. Her legs squeezed my head as she came powerfully. She stopped the blowjob to ride out the orgasm on my face.

She yelled out, "Shit brother, you are driving me insane! Eat me, you bastard. Eat my pussy!"

I couldn't let her down, and she soon reached yet another high, cumming once again on my rapidly maneuvering tongue. I had it stuck so far inside of her that she fucked my tongue like a cock. She yelled obscenities and kept pushing hard against my face until finally she came back to earth. It was hard for me to breathe, as she kept her thighs tight against my face as she rode out the latest of her orgasms.

She eventually pulled off of my cock, and got onto her hands and knees. Her ass looked so inviting, as I waited for her next words to invite me in. She looked over at me with the sexiest damn look I ever saw, and grinned.

"Fuck me, big brother. Give me that magnificent cock. I love doggie style, so do me hard! I can't believe my own brother is finally going to do me," she sighed.

Not one to be thinking clearly when I'm looking at the most perfect ass, I got on my knees behind her. She was in need, and not in the mood to wait. She grabbed my balls from between her legs, and fearing I'd be talking with a high voice the rest of my life if I didn't stick my cock into her cunt quickly, I did as she desired.

My cock slid into her tight pussy. It felt like a velvet sheath as I sunk inch after inch deep into her womb. My balls finally slapped her pussylips, and I could feel every inch of my cock inside of her. I was thick, so it felt like a vise, which made us both groan in pleasure.

She urged me, "I have never felt this full before Mark. I have always dreampt of this moment of having sex with you, but I never thought it would feel this good. You are stretching me so much, and it does hurt so damn fuckin' good. Fuck me, cum inside of me brother. I am yours, you don't need a girlfriend when you have me!"

"This is so wrong Susie. I am so sorry, I shouldn't be doing this. I'm taking advantage of you, and I shouldn't be. Your hot body just drove me crazy without thinking clearly," I told her.

"Mark, you aren't taking advantage of me. I've wanted this for so long. Don't you dare take it out of me! I love you so much, now stop fussing around and fuck me with that beautiful cock."

She pulled away, and then pushed back urging me to get started. The feeling was too good to be kneeling there thinking about right and wrong at this moment. I needed to cum, Susie needed to cum, and a herd of horses wasn't going to pull us apart now. I grabbed her hips, and began to slide my cock in and out of her. We could hear wet union of our sloppy sex as the sound seemed to echo in the room. Grunts and groans from the both of us would have alerted the neighborhood of what we were up to, had my windows been opened.

We soon were fucking each other in unison. I wanted to do it rough, but the exquisite feeling of her hot pussy was more enjoyable by doing it slowly. She moaned on each thrust, and urged me on when I went too slow. Her body was shaking as she seemed to have one orgasm after another. I hadn't said very much throughout the sex, but finally I couldn't hold back anymore.

I mumbled, "I'm cumming sis! I can't hold back anymore, it feels just too damn good!

"I want to feel your hot cum inside of me big brother. Fill me up with your hot cream. I need it so bad," she begged.

And I did cum. My cock shot off like a firehose, dousing her inner depths with my seed. I felt the spurts filling her cunt, as she squeezed it tight around my cock, milking me of my cockjuice. I closed my eyes, feeling the wonderful sensations of my orgasm inside of her. I can't remember the last time that I came so damn hard, even with Lisa. And looking down at my sister's ass, I wondered if she ever had a cock inside there. Her cute little puckered asshole was pleasureable to watch. Finally, after dumping my load inside of her, we both collapsed on the rug.

I looked at her, exhausted, wondering what I had just done. But as she crawled to me, and then laid next to me, we were in the spooning position, me behind her. My spent cock rested against her naked ass. I wrapped my arm around her, my hand on her breast. She just sighed, and then we nodded off.

I woke up, and looked at my sister. She was sleeping soundly, her breathing like a relieved sigh. She had the most contented look on her face. Then I suddenly thought back, and realized what I had done. I had sex with my sister, and despite all of the red flags telling me I shouldn't have, it was one of the most satisfying sexual experiences of my life.

I looked at the clock, and it was after midnight. I pulled my hand from her breast, and she moaned. I reached down and picked her up. She wasn't very heavy in my strong arms, and I carried her to her bedroom. As I laid her on the bed, her eyes opened, with a wonderful look of pleasure.

"That was so good brother. Thank you, it was all I have ever wanted," she told me.

Then she leaned up and kissed me on the lips as I bent down to pull the cover over her magnificent breasts. Her contented look made me melt, and I kissed her back. Our tongues mingled, before she finally laid back.

"You are so beautiful, Susie. I know it was wrong in what we did, but I couldn't stop myself. I'm glad you are here," I said seriously.

"I'm glad I'm here too, Mark. And since you've fucked me already, call me Sue. I'm a big girl now," she said with a smile, before nodding off to sleep.

I got up and turned off her light, before heading back to get my clothes and then to my room. As I laid down to sleep, my mind drifted off to sleep thinking about her sexy body and the wonderful sex we had. Then I must have started dreaming about that wonderful mouth of hers on my dick. My dream felt so real, that I could still almost feel those lips of hers wrapped around my cock even now. It felt so real that I woke with a jolt.

As I looked down, I realized it was no longer a dream. My sister was lying between my legs, sucking my hard cock. Her lips were wrapped wonderfully around the head, as she noticed that I was awake.

Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers
12