Little Slave Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

When the last of the guests has left and we have seen them out, my Master closes the door, just as I finish clearing up. "Come here, slave." I approach him on my hands and knees, wondering what else can be in store for me tonight. "You can stand up." I do so. "I'm very pleased with you today," he says gently and kisses me. It feels like I'm glowing from his approval. "You've been a very good slave and taken your punishment well."

"Thank you, Master," I say, delighted. "I'll try not to disappoint you again."

He scoops me up in his arms and kisses me again, then says, "You know what's in store for you if you do."

He carries me up the stairs, pausing every couple of steps to kiss me some more until we reach the bedroom and he lowers me onto the bed before removing my collar. He lifts off his top as I unbutton his jeans and soon he is as naked as me. I kiss his chest as he strokes my arse. "How's your bottom feeling?" he grins.

"Very sore," I murmur between kisses. I lean over him, swirling my tongue around one of his nipples before lightly biting it. I am rewarded with a gasp and a light slap on my behind. I continue to lick and suck his nipples while he runs his hands all over me. I have spent the whole day in constant arousal and it's driving me wild. He pulls me down onto his hard cock and I sigh blissfully as it sinks deep into my pussy. I want this so much. He sits up and I wrap my legs around him, pulling him deeper into me. As he kisses along my neck, I bounce on his cock, slowly at first and getting faster as the sensation builds, my breasts bouncing up and down in time. Then, without warning, he swivels me around, his cock still standing inside me and I am facing the other way. As I continue to bounce on him, one of his hands plays and kneads my breasts, the other rubs my clit and soon all the stimulation becomes too much and I can feel my thighs shaking. The orgasm rips through me and I am screaming; "Oh yes! Master! Fuck me!"

It is completely taking me over and don't ever want it to stop but it feels like I might die if it keeps going. But soon he is shouting too; his hot cum floods into me. He drops back onto the bed and I onto him. He wraps his arms around me tightly. "My little slave girl," he murmurs into my ear. "My good little slave girl."

12