Little Soldier: The Training of a Submissive Ch. 02

Story Info
Two soldiers violate a secretary.
3.6k words
4.04
24.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heidi77
heidi77
3 Followers

Description: Two masked soldiers have broken into a young secretary's office and they are terrorizing her with their guns and knives. Already, she's had to rim one of them who pinned her to the desk. Now they are about to start further antics when suddenly there's a knock at the locked door. Will someone save the young lady?

We all fell silent. Dave looked at Phil then pulled out his gun and held it to my head.

"You in there, Lucinda?" came a voice. I almost cried with relief. It was the janitor.

"You answer him nicely. Put your jacket on and go to the door," Dave whispered, holding the gun to my head.

"You there? Anyone there?" called the janitor.

"Yes, Mr Cole," I called out. "It's only me," as I struggled into my jacket to cover my breasts.

"Open the door," Dave hissed. "Tell him it's okay."

I unlocked the door and opened it a little way.

"You all right?" asked Mr Cole.

"Sure, Mr Cole... I'm just catching up on some Top Secret documents and I didn't want to be disturbed." I was amazed at myself. Dave and Phil were standing behind the door and my eyes were pleading with Mr Cole to see that something was wrong. My jacket only just covered my tits. My hair was all over the place. I must have been flushed. But he didn't notice anything. He just nodded happily and said, "Okay, then. I was just going to tidy up in there but I'll leave it till tomorrow. Don't work too hard, Lucinda."

"No, no, I won't."

And he walked away. I stared at his receding figure, willing him to come back, but he disappeared around a corridor. Dave shut the door and locked it again.

"Good girl, good girl. You did real well. Come over here."

"Oh, let me have her," groaned Phil. "I'm bursting over here." He'd taken off his boots and trousers and was bare from the hips down. His combat gear hung loosely around his body – the camouflage green and greys going from hip to head but his balaclava still covered his face. I still hadn't seen their faces. He gripped his penis with his right hand and started banging it.

"Hey, hey, little buddy," said Dave. "Why keep a dog and bark yourself? Let lovely Lucinda do that for you. You want to do it for him, don't you?"

"Yes, Sergeant Dave. Yes, I do." I was beaten. There was nothing for it but to bend to their will.

"'Yes, please', I think you mean!" he replied sharply.

"Yes, please, sergeant. Let me do it for him." I went over to Phil and took his dong in my hand. It was wet and engorged, almost red. I started to rub it up and down. Phil bent himself at the knees and thrust his hips forward to give me better purchase.

"No, no!" interrupted Dave. "That's not the way! Take your jacket off for a start and let's see those titties and that torn bra." I slipped off my jacket and let it fall to the floor. And your skirt. Take off your skirt." I stood up, unzipped my skirt and let that, too, fall to the floor. I was now standing in my torn lace bra and panties and my high heeled pumps. "Now, Private Phil, wouldn't you prefer a nice hot little mouth to come in rather than a hand-job?" Phil's eyes lit up.

"Oh, yes," he agreed heartily. "I can come in her mouth. I haven't had that for ages."

"On your knees," said Dave as he looked down at me.

"Yes, sergeant," I replied and knelt in front of Phil's bulging cock.

"Open wide," came Dave's voice again. I looked at the throbbing meat in front of me. It was stretched to bursting. I took it gently with my fingers and rubbed it up and down. I opened my mouth and let my tongue caress his manhood. I prayed it would be short and quick. Phil moaned and groaned as his cock slipped in and out of my mouth. Soon he was ramming it sharply in and out.

"Hell, that's good!" he said, grabbing me by the shoulders with both hands. "Ride 'em, cowboy!!"

"I just want another few pictures so we've got something to remember this afternoon by," said Dave and he picked up the mobile phone from the desk.

"Come on, cheeky slut," commanded Dave as he started clicking away. "You can take more than that! And get your fingers moving. Let your fingers doing to talking." I placed my fingers around Phil's cock and squeezed hard then released, hard then released... Suddenly I felt Phil surge. He grabbed the back of my head and yanked a hunk of my hair. He banged my mouth into and then away from his groin. Again and again and again. I gagged but it didn't stop him. My head was bouncing against his balls and I felt I was being suffocated. I dropped my hands in fright.

"Slow down, big fella," cooed Dave. "We've got the whole afternoon ahead of us and this little chicken doesn't know how to do it properly – yet!" He put down the mobile and loosened his own belt. Quickly he took off his boots and trousers and was also standing half-clothed from the waist up. "Let me show her how to do it to a real man."

He walked over to me and stood behind me, massaging my ears gently but he still held my face firmly towards Phil's member. "I think what we got here is a gifted amateur, Phil. She doesn't know how to give a man real pleasure in his privates, Private." Dave banged my face into Phil's balls slowly and repetitively. "Obviously this Brandon guy hasn't taught her how to really pleasure a man. Don't worry, Lucinda, we'll soon show you." My eyes widened as I wondered what was coming. Phil just stood there and groaned with his eyes closed. "First, you gotta take it slow and you gotta open your mouth wide." His hands moved away from my ears and grabbed the edges of my mouth. He pulled my lips apart and stuck his fingers in between my teeth, yanking my jaw open. "That's it, Lucinda. Spread yourself." My lips were spread to snapping point. My tongue was thrust on the underside of that engorged penis. At my back I could feel Dave's rising member. And my head was being rammed back and forth in a regular motion onto Phil's balls and back again. I could do nothing. Silently I started to cry. I knew this was the end of me.

Then Dave moved away as Phil beat his hips time and again against my face and got faster and faster.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" shouted Phil.

"Wait! Wait!" yelled Dave. "I want to get this on camera." He raced for the mobile, snatched it off the desk and snap, snap, snapped. "Now get out, Phil, and blow your load on her face!"

"Arggh! Arggh!" grunted Phil, as he pulled his member out of my mouth.

"Open wide, baby," shouted Dave as if he were directing a porno movie, "And smile. Let's get all those love juices all over your face. Lick 'em up! Pull your hair back!" As quickly as he gave these directions, I did as I was told. I knew better than to cross Sergeant Dave. I kept my lips close to Phil's cock and tried to lick it as it banged away with the rhythm of his hand until he suddenly shudderingly shot his load. The jizz spurted out all over my lips and cheeks and I felt the huge satisfaction of having got rid of one of them. I was even smiling as he came all over me. It was the end of torture and he'd be done for the day. I felt so relieved, I actually threw my arms around his legs and rubbed my face in his cum.

"She likes it! She likes it! I knew she would!" Crazy Dave was dancing up and down now in excitement. "Just teach her the ropes and she's a pro." He grabbed a hank of my hair and pulled my head back. "Aren't you, Lucinda? You're really grateful we came along today."

I was out of my mind with relief. "Yes, yes, I am, Sergeant Dave. I feel so much better after that." He clouted me over the back of the head in joy. "A right little hot box, that's what you are. I'm always right about blondes – and I notice you're a natural blonde, too."

"Yes, yes, I am, Sergeant." It was over. That's all I could think. Yes, there was crazy Dave to cope with, but he seemed to be more the voyeur, wanting to talk about it and not do so much. Just threaten. Yes, he was insane and clever with it, but perhaps he couldn't get it up. The best thing to do now was to talk my way out of the situation and get home. I'd get home, chuck this job and never come back.

I stood up and wiped my face with the back of my hand. I looked down at Private Phil on the ground nursing his balls and turned to Crazy Dave. "Sergeant," I said as sincerely as I could, "I've never had an experience like that. You really showed me how to make a man cum. You've changed my life, sergeant. I'm really thankful."

He grinned inanely then said, "What are you wiping the cum off for?"

"Well, I – "

"Just stop that," he said, slapping my hand away. "You have to lick every speck of cum off your own face."

"Sure, Sergeant Dave. Of course." I started licking my chin, my cheeks, my lips, desperately trying to look nonchalant. "Can I just go to the ladies?" Any excuse to get into the general's shower room and lock the door from the inside.

"You're not getting away that quickly, little lady," Dave said languidly.

"No, no, of course not. I just mean to go to the bathroom here in the office."

"Where?" he asked sharply.

"Just through that door," I motioned to the door in the corner of the room.

"Let's check it out," said Dave as he picked up his rifle and walked into the bathroom.

I looked down at Phil. He was kneeling on the floor, looking up at me.

"Shit, that was good. Especially when he held your mouth open for me. I must have gone down to your tonsils." He laughed quietly to himself. I stole a quick look at the front office door. Could I make it in time if I ran there, unlocked the door and ran away? They'd still have their guns. But would they really shoot me down?

Before I could think things through, Dave came back. "Looks fine to me. Come on."

"What?" I asked.

"You wanted to pee," he reminded me.

"Oh, yes. You – are you going to be with me?" I hesitated.

"Of course. Wouldn't let a nice bit of snatch do anything stupid – like locking herself in, would I?"

My heart sank. Slowly I walked into the bathroom, past Dave, pulled down my ruined panties and sat on the toilet. I hadn't wanted to go. It had just been a ruse.

Together we waited in silence. Then Dave said, "Do you really want to go, soldier? Or were you lying again?"

"No, no, sergeant. I wasn't lying. I just can't do it with you in front of me. I get embarrassed."

To my surprise, Dave didn't pursue the idea of my lying. "Some interesting things the General's got in the cupboard here. Razor, shaving cream, baby oil, cottonballs..."

"Sometimes he works overnight here."

"I've got an idea, princess. Take off your panties. Show us your snatch."

I got up and pulled down my panties. I think I knew what was coming next.

"Sit on the side of the bath," Sergeant Dave commanded. I obeyed and he put down his rifle. "Open wide!" I sat with my back straight and sat with my legs wide apart. He picked up the shaving cream and squirted it on my pubes. "Now, I've never done this before to a woman – or a slut – so I might slip and cut you. You'll have to hold real still. Do you think you can do that, soldier?"

"Yes, Sergeant, I'll hold still." Would this guy never run out of ideas? Had he planned this? Were they really soldiers and were those real guns? I had no idea.

I braced myself.

"Now, I think I'll do something special. Something your husband would appreciate." He rubbed the soft soapy shaving cream over my bush and then slipped his fingers into my crotch. I winced.

"Remember, don't move a muscle," he warned.

"I think – " I began, but he looked up at me sharply. "I think, Sergeant, that you have to put the razor on wet skin. If that's okay."

"No, no, no," he shook his head. "That's the coward's way out. This way is best for you – I know what's best. Remember your experience with Phil? We put the cream straight on your dry skin. It cuts the hair sharper." I took a deep breath and waited.

"Now, I'm going to carve something in your bush. A letter. Do you know what letter it's gonna be, little soldier?"

"No, no, I don't, Sergeant," I moaned.

"I'm going to shave the letter 'D' right over your cunt, so's Brandon knows that Dave's been here. Good idea?"

"Brandon?" My heart leapt at the thought. "Brandon, what's he got to do with it?"

"But Brandon needs to know everything that's gone on here, Lucinda. He'll see the pictures, I'll phone him, and we can send it all to his private email address which," he added, "I notice was on that sheet you gave me."

"Please, please don't tell Brandon, Dave – I mean, Sergeant. He mustn't ever know."

"And there's no reason he ever should, little soldier. That is if you cooperate with me and my buddy. Why, I could send the pictures to his mobile now if you like?"

"No!" I sobbed. "No, please. He'd leave me. He'd never get over it. We're happy. We're a couple."

"And there's no reason you shouldn't remain that way. Now – hold still and part those little legs just a tiny bit more."

Suddenly I heard Phil stagger in.

"Wow! That was heaven. Thanks for that, Dave."

"No problem, Phil. The little slut just needed some coaching."

"I think that's the best blow job I've ever had," he said musingly. "What are you doing?"

"Leaving calling card," Dave said as he methodically scraped out an initial on my lips. "She's got a lot of bush here."

"She's got a lot of tit, too," said Phil satisfied. "Hey, look, Dave, her nipples are standing up." Dave stopped what he was doing for a moment and glanced at them approvingly.

It was true. My nipples were erect. So was my clit. I hoped Dave didn't notice. I think it was the name of Brandon that made me subconsciously rise to the occasion but I desperately didn't want to give these two any more incentives to get into me.

"Brandon would only think the photos were fake. He wouldn't believe you. He knows me."

"Gee, and you look so happy in so many of the pictures. Especially the one of Phil cumming all over your face. But you may be right. He may not believe us. But then he'll see the date and I'll tell him that Mr Cole called in and we had the door locked and you said you were working on Top secret documents and that was the day you had your pussy shaved. And the day that everybody went away on Training Day." He stopped what he was doing, looked up at me and smiled. "I think he'll believe us. I'll say you planned it."

My life was unraveling before me. This morning I'd come to work a happily married woman – now I was a slut with a history!

He went back to work. His hand slipped.

"Ouch!!" I yelled.

"Hmmm... Sorry about that, soldier. You'll have a large cut there. We'll put a plaster on when I've finished. Anyway," he continued, "there's not only Brandon to consider. I notice we've got your parents' contact details as next of kin. Perhaps they'd like to see what's been going on? Very thorough they are in the army, aren't they?" He stopped what he was doing and looked up at me innocently.

"You, bastard!" I whispered.

"Oh, dear. Wrong thing to say, Lucinda. You should be doing as your namesake and asking for more, Mrs Moore. Remember you're talking to a guy with a razor in his hand. A very sharp razor. And it's just about to - " He pursed his lips and sliced acrossways.

"I'm sorry," I immediately broke down. "I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. It's all over."

Dave stood up and wiped his hands on a towel. "It's not over yet, sunshine. Not by a long way. Soldier, look at me," he said gently. I turned my tear-streaked face up to him and blinked pitifully at him. He slapped me on the cheek hard.

"Ow!" I reacted quickly.

"Didn't I tell you not to cry? You want us here. You want to please us. Isn't that what you said. Or have you been telling porkies? And you won't do anything to upset us? Will you, Lucinda?"

Phil was leaning against the doorway. Through his balaclava I could see him grinning. He sniggered.

"We've got her right where we want her, haven't we?" he laughed. "We could do anything with her..."

"Anything to the limits of our imagination, Phil boy."

"I'm going to be sick," I said and went to the toilet bowl. Dave pulled me back by the shoulders.

"If you're gonna throw up, do it here in the bath. Then you will lick up every last drop of it up afterwards. Remember, we keep a clean house in the army, soldier."

I gulped my nausea down. It wasn't happening to me. They'd stop. They'd go away. It was a bad dream.

"You gonna be sick?"

"No," I gulped.

"No, what?" he asked malevolently.

"No, sergeant," I replied.

"Then get under the tap and wash the shaving cream off," he ordered. He walked past Phil. "Stay against the door and make sure she can't get away. It's got a lock on it."

I turned the bath tap on and stepped under it to wash away the cream. Phil continued staring at me.

"Show me," he said. I turned and stood up straight before him. He looked at my snatch approvingly. "Yep, I can definitely see the 'D', Dave. Mr Moore'll love that."

"What'd you say?" called Dave from the other room. "I can't hear you."

"I said I like your graffiti!" Then he pulled on my breasts and yanked me towards him. "But I like these breasts better." Phil took each nipple between finger and thumb and turned them – hard. I winced. He smiled like an ape, showing his teeth. He caught them harder in his grip and twisted them deliberately.

"Don't do that, Private Phil," I said as sweetly and demurely as I could. "You don't want to hurt me. Remember what a good time I gave you?"

"You didn't know what you were doing till Dave grabbed your head and rammed you into my cock," he said dismissively. Then he pulled down viciously and slowly on my breasts, watching my eyes flare with the pain. "I reckon she'd like a bit of S and M, Dave!" he called out. Then he spoke softly into my ear. "Isn't that right, bitch? You'd like to be pulled like a Christmas cracker and ripped apart."

The pit fell out of the bottom of my stomach. I suddenly knew that Phil was more driven than Dave and more dangerous. I could also feel his slack member slowly gaining momentum again and prodding itself up against my skin. Gently, I backed off.

"Come here!" Phil commanded. "I want to eat you out!" With that, he nuzzled his head between my breasts and thumped them together. It was excruciating – like being clanged like a pair of cymbals. I bit my lip. Then he locked his mouth around one nipple and sucked and sucked. I could feel the blood rise to the surface of my skin and I whelped in pain. He stopped at once, but looked up at me, smiled, then attacked me with his mouth on the soft underside of my left breast. Again, he sucked and sucked and sucked. "I just wish – " he mumbled to himself – "I just wish there was milk in these titties." Then, just as suddenly, he turned away and shouted to Dave, "Hey, Dave! We got any manacles?"

"What?"

"Handcuffs... Ropes... You know. I just want to hang her up to dry from this shower rail and suck her till I can see her blood boil." My skin froze.

Dave came in quickly. "Good idea. I'm sure there's something in the locked closet in the General's office. Is there anything there, Lucinda?"

Phil let go of my breasts and I almost collapsed. I knew the General's locker and I also knew what was inside. I knew where the key was, but if I told these soldiers, they'd find a treasure trove to torture me with. Could I risk telling them a lie?

heidi77
heidi77
3 Followers