Little Soldier: The Training of a Submissive Ch. 04

Story Info
The soldiers climax simultaneously in Lucinda.
2.3k words
3.9
16.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heidi77
heidi77
3 Followers

Chapter 4: My Handbag

Description: Two masked soldiers, Sergeant Dave and Private Phil, have burst into the offices of General Hood where they find nubile blonde Lucinda Moore. After terrorizing her and forcing her to perform fellatio on Private Phil, then shaving their initials in her public hair, they take her to the bathroom for a series of torments. After the last punishment of lighting burning candles on her breasts, they go on to further experiments...

Body:

"As I was saying," said Dave. "You need some exercise, private. Get off the desk and down on the floor. It's time for press-ups."

He had started to call me private. I got in the position lying face down on the floor and started lifting my body up from my hands. Push-ups weren't easy. My wrists were killing me in three or four go's.

"She's not very good, is she, Dave?"

"Hmm... We'll have to work on that, soldier. Meantime, turn over and do fifty stomach crunches. Phil, see she's doing them correctly and I'll have a look at all the goodies in her bag." He rummaged through the contents of my bag which were spread around the desk and Phil got down on the floor next to me.

"One... two.... Three..." he counted.

"Now," said Sergeant Dave, "let's see what's here. Nail polish... lipstick... wallet. Oh, an elecronic organiser. I think I'll keep that." He pocketed it immediately. "Hmm... What can we do with the nail polish?? I know.. Stop crunching, soldier and lay still." He twisted the lid to the bottle of bright red polish and stepped forward in between my legs. "Open wide... Good." The sergeant filled in his letter 'D' which he'd shaved on my cunt, a scarlet red. "Now, we'll just let that dry and use the lipstick." Dave again came towards me. "Just like a little trophy, you are and you're all ours." He squeezed one breast and rubbed it with the lipstick, making a little circle of colour on my nipple. Then he did the other. "Okay, soldier, carry on with the crunches."

He wandered back to the desk. "Aha! A mobile phone... Let's see your Sent messages... " I didn't know what he was doing, but I was quite happy doing stomach crunches on the floor. At least they weren't beating me with a paddle on my bum. Every time I came forward I could see the lipstick circles like bright red targets on my skin.

"Oh, here's one to Brandon: See you at six. Do remember the chicken." Dave looked at me contemptuously. "Gee, you live a sex-crazed life, don't you, soldier?"

"Yes, sir."

"I know what we'll do: we'll send a message to all your friends telling them what a great time you're having."

"No, please, please!" I cried.

"I didn't say stop crunching, private, and you didn't say 'sir' or 'sarge', so fifty more crunches."

Phil laughed as he continued counting.

"Compose message: right! Here we go... 'I.... have.... had...the...most...exciting...afternoon...of...my...life. Can't...wait... to.... tell.. you... all... about... it.... Love.... Lucinda.' You like it, soldier?"

"No, please, sir. Don't send it!" I was losing my breath. "Please don't. They'll all want to know what happened!"

"That's your problem, soldier. The army rewards ingenuity so prove you can think on your feet -- or on the ground as it were. Send to All." He clicked the button, laughed to himself and moved towards me, the mobile phone in his hand. "Stop your crunching." I did as he said. "Lift your legs." I lifted them straight in the air. "Now open them wide." He knelt on the ground in between my legs. "Great shot! Just lift your head so we know who's attached to this tasty bit of clit." I pulled my head up, with my legs in the air. "Now pull open your folds with your fingers." He snapped the shot. "And again. Wow! Look at this, Lucinda. I'm sure Brandon would like this." He showed me the picture. I couldn't believe it. It showed my bush in the front with my painted fingernails holding my cunt open and a bright red letter 'D' shining brightly from its core. And there I was grinning at the camera as if it was a game!!

"I think I'll just send it to Brandon."

"No, sir! Please, sir. Sarge, it'll mean the end of everything."

"Well, we wouldn't want that," said Dave to himself. "I tell you what -- you've got a choice, Lucinda. I either send the picture or I send a text message to Brandon. What do you want?" It had to be the text. I sighed. God knows what he'd say in the message.

"A text message, sir."

"Okay... Compose message... What do you call him in private?

"What? Oh, Honey bear."

"And yourself?"

"Cherry lips."

"How cute... "Honey.. Bear... Am gushing juices all over the place for you. Come home early and I'll lick your dick till your rocks fall off. Love Cherry Lips.' Sound good, Lucinda?" I nodded sadly. "Send message."

He paused and stared at me. "That is one prime piece of flesh there in front of me. And it's about time I got my rocks off, seeing as I'm lifting my jacket with this hard-on. Don't you agree, Phil?" He looked at Phil and I caught sight of his hard-on. It was massive. Like a stallion's. He himself was tall and lanky, whereas Phil was tubby and stocky. I could take Phil but I didn't know about Dave.

"Okay. Rip into her, Dave."

"I thought we'd both have a go at the same time." Oh, no...

"I don't know that I can," said Phil. "I've only just come in her mouth."

"Don't worry about that, private. You'll rise to the occasion. Especially as I've got a bet Lucinda can do it in five minutes. Starting now!"

I didn't need any more instructions. I had a pretty shrewd idea if I didn't achieve the goal, I'd have to take in the tennis ball in my hole like he threatened before. So I crawled on all fours quickly to Phil who was standing up. I started to take his balls in my mouth and let my warm breath caress them. It always drove Brandon wild. After a few seconds of nothing, there was a flicker of movement. Then I remembered the banging Phil had given me in the bathroom and how his penis had stiffened. I got the tennis racquet off the floor and handed it to him. Then I bent myself over in front of him so that my bum was exposed.

"Good thinking, private!" commended Sergeant Dave.

"Hah!!" Phil flicked the racquet through the air a couple of times, then wallop! It landed on my arse. "Ow!" I shot back but didn't move. Whack! Came the strings again across my skin. It stung like buggery, but I was determined to stay put.

"Four minutes!"

I peeped behind me and saw his member rise. Quickly, I turned around, knelt before him and cupped my bruised breasts around his cock. I pummeled them as he had and as his shaft got longer, I jabbed little licks with my tongue on the end of it.

"You're doing a fine job, soldier," praised Dave. "I'll go and get the oil." I carried on as Dave walked into the General's bathroom. He came back smiling with a bottle of baby oil and asked, "Well, Phil, do you want the cunt, the arse or the mouth?

"The arse?!?!" I stopped my work on Phil.

Dave glanced at his watch. "Grab that man's dick and get back to work, soldier. Just keep on folding that cock in your big tits, filly. Concentrate."

"But, sergeant Dave, I've never... I mean, we've never... I'm too small. It won't fit." The idea of him inside my cunt was frightening enough -- up my backside was like torture.

"That's what we've got the oil for. Stupid."

"And I think you'd like to have both cunt and arse at the same time. Don't you agree, Phil? I mean, the way this little lady has been carrying on. You can tell she's hanging out for something new. Something that will stretch her. Something that will challenge her capabilities."

"Mmm...." Murmured Phil. He was too engrossed in battering my breasts. "Cunt... Yummy cunt..."

"Well, I actually thought you'd take the arse, seeing as it's this little soldier's first time." He looked meaningfully at Phil's dick between my breasts and his own engorged member standing proudly from under his jacket.

"Oh, Yes. I see what you mean."

"Please, please, don't, sergeant. I'm begging you."

"That's exactly what I like to hear. You're beginning to understand, aren't you, that you can't have your own way -- you're in the army now and you'll follow orders?"

"But, sir," I thought quickly. "Wouldn't I be doing another of those prostitute tricks if I took him in the arse?" Dave had said before I should act like a soldier and not a whore.

"Good thinking, little one, but soldiers have been taking it in the arse as long as there have been wars, and they've learned how to do it properly. Now get down on the rug."

I prayed it wouldn't hurt too much. I clenched my buttocks. Maybe if he couldn't get in?

Dave lay down beside me and rolled me on my side. "Lift up your leg..." I did as I was told. "Higher. Higher. Now prop yourself on your side with your elbow." He poured some oil on his hands and smeared it across my cunt and arse. Then he got his fingers and pushed them inside my cunt. One finger, two fingers... Phil got down next to us to watch. Three fingers. I gasped. "You're still quite tight. But luckily that's the way I like my bitches." He paused and poured some more oil on his hand. "Now comes the good bit. Breathe in deep. This might hurt a little." He paused and I trembled in anticipation of what was to come. "Now this, my little slut, is called rimming." And he bent over and licked my arsehole. "Quite nice, isn't it?"

"Yes, sergeant."

"And this is called finger fucking..." He put one of his oiled fingers into my shit-hole. Phil was staring in anticipation, while Dave began slowly to run his finger around the outside and then suddenly he drove his finger home.

"Aargh!" I ejaculated.

"Okay," said Dave, ignoring me. "I think we're ready for you, Phil. Now you, little soldier, are going to be sitting on top of me like a flag on my pole, and Phil is gonna be behind you fucking your arse. His prick'll kill your arsehole. I bet." As soon as he said it, he lay on the floor, put down the oil and held his pulsating member, rubbing it fiercely with his hand. "Oh, Phil, I want this on film so get the mobile and give it to the private. She'll have the best view." I lowered myself gently on his cock. But there was no gentle way in. I squealed in pain. A ferocious explosion took place in my insides.

"Are you in pain?" he asked innocently.

"You are big, sergeant." I replied as Phil handed me the phone.

He thrust himself in properly then called Phil. "Okay, Phil, you fuck this bitch to pieces with me!" It was like a rallying cry. Phil was galvanized into action. He got on his knees behind and pulled my leg at a crazy angle open so that my arse was exposed. Meanwhile, Dave's panting and grunting underneath me. I was so concerned about Dave's dick, I held myself up above him as far as I could.

Phil couldn't get it in at first. He rammed and rammed against me, stabbing my muscles and making me groan with the pain. Then suddenly, he found the little hole and pushed more slowly and purposefully. "Hah! That's got it!" he shouted.

"You're cheating, little soldier," said Dave. "You're hardly on my cock at all." All I could think of and feel was Phil's bulging member getting deeper and deeper into my arse. I felt as if it was up to my neck. I gulped and gasped and tried to answer but I couldn't as Phil established his rhythm.

"What a tight arse. This is fantastic," raved Phil. "How d'ya like that, bitch?? You want some more?? Tell us you want more!!"

Dave pulsed roughly and suddenly got fully in --

"Aaargh!" I screamed.

"That's -- it -- bitch," Phil said as he thrust. "You want it deeper?"

"Aargh!"

"I -- think -- that -- means 'Yes'," said Phil.

"Drive her harder, private. Ram it in!"

They were getting faster and faster. I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. The two cocks were jamming me in both ends and I was pinioned between them. Please, let it stop, I thought. Please...

"Take -- a -- picture!" commanded Dave.

I held the phone in trembling hands and snapped a shot of Dave's cock inside my cunt. Then suddenly, the phone in my hands rang. I dropped it in shock on Dave's stomach. He stopped his beating and picked it up.

"Well, well, well," he said, looking at the Caller ID. "It's Brandon calling."

"Don't answer it!"

"I think I should."

Ring, ring...

"Please, no."

"Then you'll have to talk to him." He handed me the phone.

"Oooo...." groaned Phil as he penetrated deeper. I clenched my arse muscles in a vain attempt to stop him going further.

"Go on," said Dave.

I pressed Talk and said, "Hello?"

"Hi, Cherry Lips... What HAVE you been doing?" Brandon's voice dripped of sex and expectation. "I get two messages from you in ten minutes -- one saying you're having the most exciting time of your life and the other -- well, it just blew me away. I got it in a meeting and had to excuse myself. I'm in the Gents now, blowing my stack. Cherry Lips, tell me more... What's been happening?"

There I was in my black heels and nothing else, on the office floor, being pumped in the arse and cunt by two strangers. What on earth was I to say to my husband?

heidi77
heidi77
3 Followers