Little Town Flirt

Story Info
Karri takes a dare for proof.
1.2k words
3.93
92.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our anniversary was coming up and I thought it would be about time to take matters into my own hands. I had recently began to enjopy watching Karri flirt with guys, teasing them and making them hot.

I knew that she also got extremely aroused with this sort of play. I wanted to see how far it would go, particularly because Karri had always said that no one would pick her up in a bar.

I wanted to prove her wrong.

I told her that we would be staying in the city at one of the more expensive hotels and while we were there we would partake a little dare.

I told her that we would enter the bart alone and I “bet” her that within 15 minuites, some guy would be hitting on her. She simply said “Yeah … Right.” But agreed none the less.

We headed down to the bar at around 8:00 and I said I would find a table so I could watch the proceedings. Karri moved to the bar and took up position. Sitting very seductively on the bar stool, the mid calf length skirt with the strategic split exposing most of her thigh. Her shear blue blouse was unbuttoned one “too many” for a good girl and the men around her noticed straight away.

She ordered a drink and brought it to her lips and took a long sip, licking her lips as she swallowed. From my vantage point I could see the men eyeing her off and knew it was only a matter of time before one of them made a move. And I was right.

At tall man, dressed in a dark suit casually walked over to her and I could tell from the hand gestures, was offering to buy her another drink and she accepted and asked him to sit. Karri glanced to me every now and then to make sure I was still OK with it all. A wink was all the signal she needed.

She squirmed around on her stool a little, causing the skirt to ride up her taught thigh, exposing the start of lace top on her thigh highs. The man noticed and started to lean closer to whisper things in her ear, at which she blushed and giggled while he stroked her arm.

Every now and then she would look to me and raise an eyebrow. I knew that he was suggesting things to her, and she was liking it. Another dirnk was bought and by now she was openly flirting with him. She was leaning further forward to him, her blouse opening and showing him a good portion of cleaveage. He had moved his hand to her leg and was stroking higher and higher. At one point I saw her shift and open her legs further to allow him better access.

Then, he leaned forward and planted a kiss right on the lips. Karri closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I knew her tongue would be snaking its way into his mouth. This was the time we had worked a signal. She look to me after the kiss and I gave her a short sideways nod of the head. She was to excuse herself and go to the Ladies Room.

I got up and walked up out not too far behind her and we rounded a corner out of sight of the bar. A grabbed her and put her against the wall and kissed her hard and she moaned loudly. I knew shw was horny but slipped my hand up her skirt and into her knickers for confirmation. She was soaked and just about came on my fingers.

I gave her the second key to our room and told her to give me 5 to get up in there and hide in the closet. Unlike most guys in this position, I have to be there, I want to see her in action with another guy.

I scooted up the elevator and made to our room in seconds flat. Opening the door I entered and made sure to leave signs that there was a man staying in the room as well. That was the out for him to make a hastey retreat after the “deed”.

I slid open the closet door and closed it behind me, leaving the door open enough to have a great view of the bed and bathroom. I heard the key enter the lock and the door opened.

Karri said, “It’s OK, he won’t be back for about an hour yet, but we better be quick.”

The door closed and they moved through to the bedroom area, their faces joined at the lips. The kissing was bordering on frantic. I had not seen her klike this since our first threesome. Karri was going to go off like a stick of Dynamite.

Clothes flew everywhere as they pawed eachother. Karri made the first real move by sliding down his front and taking his cock into her mouth and sucked hard. Her cheeks hollowed on every withdrawl of her mouth. She let it out and swirled her tounge oround the glans of his cock and he moaned loudly. She could see his balls contracting to his boddy and knew he was going to cum soon.

She stood , then layed on the bed, opening her legs wide for him. “Lick my pussy” was all she said and she was obeyed. He almost dived at her dripping pussy and withing seconds she was pushing her wet mound against his face as she came, juices gushing from her. She moaned and brought his face up to hers, pausing to suck her nipples on the way up. As he reached her face she reached down and slid a condom over his still hard cock before it slid effortlessly into her .. and again she moaned.

They started to fuck in ernest now, I could plainly hear the the slapping sloshing noises coming from them. Karri rolled over and got an all fours. She wanted him to fuck her hard and deep, and he obliged. I watched as this stranger slid his cock in and out of my wife and she moaned and grunted. She was getting close to cumming again, her moans becoming more like squeals. She took the opportunity to look under her arm .. directly at me and mouthed the words “I love you” and then she came.

She was shaking almost violently as her eyes rolled up in her head, she was cumming with a vengeance. The man pumped harder and let out a guttural moan signifying that he too had cum. They collapsed on the bed until his limp dick plopped out of my wifes pussy.

She looked at the clock and told him that he had better leave as her husband would be back soon and she would have to get cleaned up. He dressed hurriedly, kissed her and fondled her breast before leaving.

As soon as the door was closed, I opened the door to the closet. Karri looked at me and smiled, noticing the wet patch on my pants. I was so engroosed in the action, I had cum in my pants.

I looked at her with her dishevled hair, picker her up and took her to the bed and we made love like never before.

I looked into her eyes and said, “See’ I told you other guys find you attractive”