Little Woman Takes in a Big Flick

Story Info
She takes in a wonderful afternoon with her Big Guy.
1.7k words
4
33.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagent
eagent
2 Followers

...It was your recommendation to get out of the house and take in a movie...

But who's to argue with my most adorable, intelligent, sexy little friend?

Dressing casually, me in my favorite jeans (well worn, a little frayed at the edges, and a little snug in just the right places), you in a tight little black top and skirt, the buttons showing stress from trying to hold in your amazing breasts, and in better light your top that has me doing a double-take... Evidently you've dispensed with the bra, and I can clearly see the gentle bottom curve of your breasts when you raise your arms to encircle my neck and give me a teasing kiss and that smile... And those amazing nipples poking through the material, begging for my lips...

Walking the few short blocks to the cinema, we hold hands like school kids, but much warmer and more sophisticated... You appreciate my big, strong hands, and I mesh your little fingers with mine, my mind racing ahead to when they'll be wrapped around my now hardening member... An approaching couple smiles with us, as I see the man's eyes dance along my delightful little exotic woman... He's as jealous as can be, and I'm the luckiest man alive...

The movie is a replay of a favorite "whodunnit", with plot twists all around. "Wild Things"... and the lead girl, Denise Richards, is amazing... I remember the threesome scene she shares with Matt Dillon and Neve Campbell... one of my most erotic thoughts a decade ago...

We enter the theater only to find that we're one of only a dozen people watching the film... the lights dim, and you beg me to pick up some popcorn... extra-extra-EXTRA butter, and no salt. My wish is your command, and I head off while you get comfy.

Returning only a few minutes later, I have a difficult time finding you in the near pitch-blackness of the room. A sudden light from the screen, and I see you've moved to the very back row... more difficult to see, but hey, it was YOUR idea to see a matinee anyhow...

We both kick-back as the movie starts... I've snuck a couple airplane bottles of Rum in with us, and give our Pepsi's a little kick... not that we need anything, but just for fun. Your body responds quickly, and you smile and give me "that look" as we follow the plot...

I sense you're wiggling a bit, and holding your hand, I feel your palm get hot with each new scene on the silver screen. I love that you move to every emotion... it's one of the things I find fascinating about you.

The scenes are definitely turning you on, and you laugh softly as they allude to what's happening behind closed doors.

For a moment I become completely wrapped-up in the film, nearly forgetting where I am, and with whom... typical guy, right?

But I'm reminded when I feel your little hand sidling softly up my inner thigh, stopping only to trace my jewels with your fingers, then gently squeezing my quickly hardening member through my jeans... I'm beginning to understand now, why we're this far back in the room, and why this flick... someone has an ulterior motive, and it's becoming evident as you smile at mea with those beautiful eyes, and I see that your other hand is between the buttons of your top, tweaking your nipples and softly stroking the outline of your firm curves...

You keep your gaze focused on mine as you reach inside your skirt and gingerly draw your lace panties to your knees, splaying your legs in and out like a naughty little girl... probably some weak attempt to stimulate yourself...

Keeping your gaze between me and the screen, you flip your heels up to the top of the chair in front of you and slowly peel your panties off, letting them dangle from one heel and smirking at me seconds before pulling them off and leaning in to give me a sexy, wet kiss...

I'm forgetting the movie by now, and my hands have taken over yours on your curvy body... I can feel the hardness of your nipples now, and your breathing is getting loud enough to attract attention between scenes... and we both think it's fun...

You make a quick turn, and are now sitting squarely between my legs... looking up at me with that wicked smile, and tugging at my belt again (is this something we need to work on, or what?...;-)

Unbuckling me, your aggressive little hands are busy as hell, grabbing at the zipper and pulling like mad... it's a damn good thing we're the only ones in this row, or they would be hauling us away for indecent exposure...

You finally get my pants around my ankles, and here comes that smirk again... but this time you have your fingers dancing on my straining shaft, the tent in my underwear a clear indication of my condition... the one your beautiful creative and fun self created in me...

Yanking my shorts to my ankles, you now have full access to every thing you need... You thrust your hand into our overbuttered popcorn, and bring it up to my upright cock, beginning to stroke the length with the slippery, yummy goo... You do this again and again, until I can feel the liquid dripping off my jewels and flowing down the seat. I'm so slick now your hand is stroking me effortlessly from the pulsing head to the rock-hard shaft...

I grow dizzy with passion, and close my eyes for a moment, only to sense a tickling on my shaft as your tongue goes to work, dancing all over the underside, sucking one ball, then the next into your mouth until I almost cry out in this darkened theater...

Finally engulfing my cock head, your blazing mouth and lips begin their ministrations, and I am absolutely on fire with lust. The movie is a blur, as my eyes are now completely focused on you, as you look up at me and take a few inches of my throbbing manhood into your petite lips, swirl your tongue around and back off again, that quirky smile letting me know we are far from finished...

A few minutes of you probing every nook and cranny and ridge of my fuckstick, and you find your own lust hard to contain... sliding up unto my lap is easy, and your diminutive height makes us somewhat innocuous in the nearly pitch-black theater...

Your pussy is so streaming wet, and I fit a finger inside of you easily, as you melt your juicy slit down on my slippery cock-head. Popping inside, you settle-down on me as quickly as your tight little pussy will accept my shaft... it's a perfect fit, and when I hit bottom, I can hear you gasp in a breath... my only option is to silence you with a deep, probing kiss, sucking and tangling with your tongue, probing your lips and forcing my pillowy ones to completely surround yours in a kiss that could last forever.

Except that your sliding fore and aft on my rod has you cumming up a storm... you're barely finished with your first orgasm when a second comes on strong, causing you to lose your breath and whimper like a little kitten mewing...

Losing control at this point, I finally grab your hips and begin almost forcibly driving my cock into you as far as I can go, finally finding that illusive ridge and going beyond your pussy to the very threshold of your womb... Your eyes open wide as you discover new sensations that you've yet to experience... and you cum had on my throbbing, expanding cock-head...

Your bountiful breasts are bobbing in my face, barely restrained by your top... And I'm so lustful to take them to the limit. At first I suck right through the material, at once biting your rubbery nipples... Then sucking as much as I can between my lips... I'm frenzied by your amazing breasts, and you respond to every bite and caress with evident pleasure...

Quickly removing your buttons, you open your top to finally reveal to me your gorgeous tits, and push them to my face... My tongue dances across each nipple, and I relish them, adore them, worshipping you in the process. Your head falls back in excruciating pleasure... Even in the twilight of this dark theater, I can see the redness form from my biting your breast flesh, and your obvious pleasure as I feel your little cunny now milking me with every dutiful ministration to your body...

Your juices set me off, and I begin thrusting like an animal, pounding your cunny with every thing I've got, my balls finally tightening to release a torrent of cum... spurt after spurt filling you to the max, the pistoning of my shaft continuing as our juices mix and this new lubrication being forced out with each continued thrust, and finally cascading down my shaft and onto the seat... My cock is still hard and throbbing for you... How amazing are you...

The movie is also nearing it's climax, and you kiss me deeply, looking into my eyes to acknowledge that, no matter what is happening in our lives, we will always be passionate, sincerely loving, and fuck like bunnies rather than disagree about petty things. This is much more effective, and definitely much more fun

Just before the movie lights come on, you slide off my still hard prick and straiten your skirt and top... you can smell our sex from a mile away, but we say "fuck it!" and exit with everyone else, heading toward the nearby pub for a drink before heading home.

On the way, you slowly slide a small handful of popcorn just past my lips, and I realize that I'm tasting butter mixed with some exotic-juice... Mmmmm... my favorite flavor.

Heading home, I feel a breeze and wrap my coat around the two of us, as my cock stirs back to attention... in need of yet another experience with my lover...

Not the end... only the beginning...

eagent
eagent
2 Followers