Live to Ride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarge..." I cut her off before the question can come out of her filthy mouth.

"Listen whore! I ask the fucking questions here, you answer them. Got that?" I say pulling my snub nose from my belt behind me, I am not really going to shoot her, but she doesn't know that, does she? "So what did the Solteros do to flip you, huh? I expect an answer." Rage is coursing through my veins, and pure unadulterated hate is seething out my pores. More sobs come from her body.

"They didn't give me anything..." She chokes out between gasps and sobs.

"What was it then? Were you just sick of batting for the home team then? Answer me! I think we deserve that much before we hand you off to Smiley." Smiley just gives her that grin that all true sadists seem to know, do they teach a class for that or something? Her sobs soon reach fever pitch, she is going to be a quivering mess on the floor soon, and anything she says is going to be unintelligible so I change tactics.

"Ok tell you what, we'll make a deal since you seem to be fan of those. You tell us why and I won't give you to Smiley. Sound fair?" I say lowering the snub nose, resting it against my hip.

After taking a minute to get control of her body, hope is introduced to the range of emotions she is experiencing, hope that she will get to keep her life. She opens her filthy sewer, but I quickly interject, "I will know if you are lying, and this is a one time offer, so explain before I really do lose my temper."

She steels herself for a moment, finally she speaks, "I did it to remove my competition for you Sarge. Do you know what years and years of not getting what you want can do to a person? I saw you happy and got jealous, so I thought maybe I could just have your Old Lady..." She trails off, sobbing again for several moments. "So one day I came across a couple Solteros in Oakland, and offered them some information and made it clear that your Old Lady was to go, but I told them not to harm anyone else. You believe me right? I never meant for anyone else to die, just your Old Lady. I am so sorry all of you..." She trails off into another sobbing fit.

Deciding to end this I say, "Yeah we believe you, whore." I tuck my snub nose back behind me into the waistband of my pants. "Now Candace, you may wonder what happens from here?"

She looks up at me through her swelled blood shot eyes, and asks simply, "What?" Her tone already hinting that she knows the answer will not be pretty. But that is the price she must pay for gambling with other people's lives.

The Old Man throws a large duffel bag at her feet. "Candace, that's how much it takes to get rid of a lowly gutter slut. 80 thousand and no one will ever know what happened to you. For that price you get be some one's slave for the rest of your pathetic existence."

Her sobs are almost deafening now, "Sarge, please?" She asks looking at me with hope.

"Please what, whore? Please don't hand you off to the slavers? Well sorry, you have left us no alternative. What did you think, I'd just forgive you and start a relationship with you? You know what, I have had enough of this, Smiley load her up."

Candace's wails can be heard through out the house, "I thought... You weren't... Me over to Smiley?"

"I lied. Now be a good girl before I have to let Tank go ape-shit." I say nodding towards Tank, who has remained stoic as ever.

Smiley gags her and places the bag over her head, she is loaded up Tank and Smiley are now ready to head out, The Old man throws the duffel bag behind the seat and says to both men, "There's 100 thousand in the bag ,tell Mr. X the rest is a tip to make sure she goes to a good home." Smiley gives a slight chuckle at this, Tank appears largely impassive, and off they head to the drop. "How bout a beer Son?" I nod, that's about the best idea I've heard all day.

"Son we do need to think of a way to sort this out with the Solteros, while I just want to erase all them off from the map, it's probably not the best idea business-wise. Any thoughts?" The Old Man asks as we sit at the dining room table, several empties in front of us. I rack my brain for a few minutes, answers are not coming easy.

After a few more moments I think of a small idea, maybe it will work or maybe we just will have to go to war. "Have a sit down with them, tell them it was an eye for an eye, see where it goes from there, I'm sure they want to avoid a war as much as we do, bad for business all around. What do you think Dad?" I say headed to fridge for another round of beers.

"I don't know Son. I just don't know." He states cracking open a fresh beer.

After few more beers the conversation steers toward one of the good developments in my recent past. "So Son I never did get to ask you, did you enjoy the welcome home gift? Was it as good as unwrapping your Christmas presents as a kid?" The Old Man asks turning into your typical dirty old man who has been drinking.

"Was better Dad, more enjoyable than an erector set or a fire truck that's for sure." I say opening another frosty delight, taking a long pull from the bottle. "On that note why Amanda? Why now?" I ask knowing I can get an answer from him in this state, an interrogator always looks for way to gather information and this sure is easier than cutting off a man's fingers, and quite a bit more enjoyable too.

"Well Son, we knew you would like her" He starts, after managing to slop beer on his shirt, I already know who 'we' is, Him and Tank. "She's such a sweet woman, non judgmental, not to mention that body. She came back into Tank's life around four months ago, always willing to help out around the Clubhouse, after seeing her interact with the guys we knew you would enjoy her company. Don't worry son, she was never and will never be a hang around, she's much to sweet for that, plus with Tank being around everyone figured self preservation was in order, and the subject was never even broached by anyone. Since you got all this information from me, you mind if I ask you a question?" You can never slip one over on The Old Man, "How serious are you about this thing with Amanda? Are you gonna make her your Old Lady?"

I am conflicted at this thought, while I have immensely enjoyed Amanda's company, I have only known her for a few days. I am at quite the impasse, so I answer simply, "I don't know Dad. With everything going on, I haven't really had a chance to think about it."

Several empties later, The Old Man's phone rings, he answers, "Yeah?" There is a short conversation from the other end of the line, apparently the air fresheners have been disposed of, "Alright, later." The Old Man then says to me, "Well how bout some sleep, Son? It's been a long day."

After an appropriately timed yawn I say, "Sure, why don't you just take the guest bedroom? We'll talk again in the daylight." I help The Old Man upstairs and pour him into bed. After a short detour to the bathroom, I arrive at my bed, after stripping down to my boxers and crawl in, I can still smell Amanda's scent here permeating the room. But my brain is still too hazy to try figure out why.

Dreams of Amanda fill my mind through out the night. Of her in all kinds of lust fueled positions and committing any number dirty acts. Why am I so hung up on this woman? What is so special about her? I can not come up with any concrete reasons. All I know is that when I see her I am taking it out of her ass for making me so god dammed horny.

I awaken with an erection that I could hang my Cut from, oh man she is going to get it when I see her. I finally find the reason for Amanda's smell all over my bedroom. She left her thong beneath my pillow with a short note attached

Hey Sarge,

Apparently you are crawling into bed right now, not sure why it's without me but as I have learned from Tank and the Others, all your actions have a purpose. I know we have not known each other very long but I feel connected to you for a reason. I know why you had to leave so shortly after we met and while I can not change what happened in the past, I only wish to help you to move forward. I am not trying to be a replacement for anyone, I only want to get to know you and see where this goes. Well, you probably want to sleep, next time you are in this position I hope to be next to you.

Sweet Dreams of me,

Amanda

The smell of breakfast cooking and coffee brewing spreads through the house. After my morning detour to the bathroom, I throw on my jeans and a t-shirt and head downstairs and either I am still dreaming, or a blonde sex goddess is cooking breakfast, in just an apron. "Morning, Sarge. How'd you sleep?" Amanda asks before pouring me a cup of coffee, she delivers it me at the table.

When she gets close enough I pull her on to my lap, and plant a toe curling kiss on her lips. "I slept great. How did you get here? Where's The Old Man? The smell of coffee would wake him from a coma." I ask, before beginning to fondle her ass then moving slowly up her flanks, I don't even want breakfast.

"Oh Tank dropped me off this morning, after he got back and he took The Old Man home too. Thought since we had the place to ourselves you could have two of your favorites, breakfast and sex." She says planting another kiss on my lips before returning to the stove.

"What if I don't want any of the first item, can I just get a double order of the second one?" I say coming up behind her, planting a kiss on the nape of her neck, and slipping my hands inside the apron to get my hands on those amazing tits.

"No, you can't have just dessert and no meal, so sit down, be a good boy and you'll get a treat." She says, somehow with both a scolding and sexy tone, how's that's possible I don't know. I decide to be a good boy, and see what my treat could possibly be so I just sip my coffee and admire her grace moving about the kitchen.

After eating breakfast, with only a few short fondle breaks, Amanda speaks "I do believe I promised someone a treat if he was good." That lustful overtone is the only one present now in her voice. On the way up the stairs I stop her, pushing her against the wall smashing my lips into hers, while grabbing a large handful of her ass. Amanda gropes for my cock as I do this clearly excited by my forceful reaction. We continue our odyssey to the bedroom, though it's hard to walk with another person draped all over your body.

This time it's Amanda shoving me down on the bed, I land flat on my back. She crawls up over my body, dragging those delicious breasts over my legs, my torso, and eventually placing a nipple at my lips, she half orders me, "Suck it, bite it. I am so wet right now, I need you Sarge." Sliding her hands down across my body. As she begins to undo my zipper, I bite her nipple and she fumbles. Her hands become more urgent at my zipper, in an effort to make me pay for throwing off her game.

I switch nipples, my hand taking over for my mouth on the one I just vacated. I am biting, twisting, pulling, licking and any other motion I can get mouth and hands to perform on her tits. Finally her hands are able to infiltrate my pants and instantly she seizes my cock by the root gripping it tightly. She begins to jerk me off the best she can, given the position, it does feel amazing, but I am more interested right now in the treasure between her legs. She must sense my desire for this because immediately I feel her pussy slide on my cock, we both groan loudly and unintelligibly at the feeling of her slowly inching down.

She continues to ride me, groaning and loving every second of being in control. Suddenly I seize her around the waist, I flip her over, now she occupies the spot I just vacated. I pick up the pace, I know she has already had one orgasm, so I really begin to hammer her, I want her to walk funny for the rest of the day. "OHGODDAMNYESFUCKMEYESYESYES!!" Is screamed into my ear, I'm pretty sure I'm now deaf on my right side. Amanda is trembling like a leaf beneath me, she seems to be in a state of almost constant orgasms now, one is just intermixing with the next. I can see her eyes are becoming glazed over and apparently her mind isn't really working either, instead of words I am just hearing animalistic grunts and moans.

Slowly I disengage, this draws a disappointed groan from her. I seize her around the waist again and flip her over once more. I drag her up by the waist, sliding her nipples across the sheets. I slam back home into that velvet vice between her legs. Deep guttural moans are heard from her throat, I return to my fast and brutal pace pleasing Amanda more as her squeals go up an octave.

She suddenly collapses, apparently her body could no longer take the pounding of wave after wave of orgasms crashing on her nervous system. I disengage from her and stand up. Smacking her on the ass to shake her from her haze, I state "Hey we're not done yet, I still haven't cum yet."

"Just give me minute. I need to get my arms and legs working again." Amanda says form the bed breathlessly, I bet she feels like a rung out dishrag right now. That's not my problem, I'm not the one who left that note and thong under my pillow. She rolls over on to her side, and summarily passes out cold, a satisfied smile on her face. "Shit." I state, before trying to think of way to wake her up, so I can finish. I try shaking her, no dice. I try smacking her ass again, no results. I try planting a deep kiss on her lips, no luck. Finally it strikes me, oh this is going to be good.

I kneel down between Amanda's legs, planting another kiss on her lips. Beginning by slowly running my hand up her thigh, lightly scraping my nails on that sensitive skin. My index finger slides in easily, she's still sopping wet. All the while I'm planting kisses along her neck, moving over her collarbone to those amazing tits. Pleasant little coos are coming from her throat now. My mouth arrives at her left nipple and slowly I begin to suck and nibble on it, her coos increase to the neighborhood of heavy breaths, my left hand comes up to tweak and pinch her right nipple, more heavy breathing from the sleeping angel beneath me. I remove my right hand from her pussy, I move quickly to replace it with my mouth. I begin by licking all the way from the bottom of her lips all the way to her clit sticking out, gently I suck it between my lips. Heavy breathing has turned to near moans judging by the sounds coming from Amanda's throat, I know it won't take much more of this for her to wake up.

After extracting my lips from her pussy, slowly I move to let my cock once again penetrate her. I slide the tip of my rock hard cock back into her pussy and I place both hands near her tits ready to tweak those beautiful looking nipples. Without any warning for her I slam into her snug velvet inferno once again and somewhat cruelly tweak her nipples. She awakens with a start, and quickly moans out as another climax assaults her nerves. I pick up the pace so I can finish this time before she passes out again.

Sweet high-pitched moans and deep gravelly groans are the only noises echoing throughout the bedroom. Amanda's pussy is driving me close to the edge, turning me into an unstoppable beast in the meantime, I up the already frenetic pace another notch. "OHGOOOOOOD!!" Comes an angelic squeal. At this I barrel into her core one last time, and she moans at the feeling of my seed painting her insides. I collapse on top of Amanda, blacking out for a moment.

After a short time I realize I have to be hurting her so I roll to her right side spooning up behind her. "God, you can wake me up like that anytime you want, that was amazing!" She says after her voice returns, I simply plant a kiss on the nape of her neck, not trusting my voice right now. "Now how bout we take a little nap, and then you can have your surprise." She says snuggling back into my body, I barely hear her as I drift off into the dream world.

A few hours later I am awakened by the ringing of my phone, I see it's the Old Man on the line, "I need you down at the Clubhouse as fast as possible."

I smack Amanda on the ass to jolt her out of her dreams. "Hey what was that for?" She asks poking out her bottom lip to act hurt.

"We need to head down to the Clubhouse, get around." I say hopping from the bed to get dressed.

After redressing we head to the garage, I fire up the shovel head, clip on my helmet and hand one to Amanda. I sit down on my bike, tipping it up ready to head off. Amanda kicks her gorgeous leg out over the rear fender, and sits down, wrapping her arms around my chest. "Ok, hang on babe. This is gonna be one helluva ride." I say before cranking the throttle, and off we head.

12