Liverpool Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

"These were sent over from a friend of mine in Miami," He said as Karen gave each person at the table a half-inch thick cigar. Only Tazmin declined, lighting a menthol cigarette instead. I came back in, and knelt to the side of Sir. The other subs at the party resumed their positions near their Dominants. Alice told Sean to fetch her bag from the hall as she lit her cigar with a lighter from the table. When he brought it back, she opened it and took out a chain dog lead with a leather handle. Attaching it to his collar, she told him to kneel at her feet.

"You have been such a good boy tonight we've all decided that you should have a treat. You and I are going to have a little fun in the sitting room. Anyone else who wishes to join in is free to do so."

She stood and walked away with him. After a few minutes to let them get ready, we all joined them. Sir had clipped my lead back on me, and I crawled along at His knee. Most of the lamps had been turned off so that the room was illuminated by flickering fire light from the open hearth. Sean was crouched down and I could see he was totally naked. He had a good tan with no lines, and his arse muscles were strong and tensed.

Alice had shed Her jacket and trousers, showing off her fabulous figure in a black body suit that totally exposed Her high tight breasts, and swooped down to open between Her long muscular legs. She balanced easily in Her shoe boots. Her long blonde hair had been tied in a ponytail on top of her head; She looked like an Amazonian warrior, and I whimpered quietly with lust for Her. Sir heard me, and looked down with a smile.

"I'll ask if you can play with Her later, if you like?"

I looked up and bit my lip. I was a bit embarrassed at attracting attention to myself over wanting Her, but, God, She was amazing. I nodded my head, and Sir led me over to one of the sofas. He sat down, and told me to sit at His feet and watch for a while. Alice waited while everyone arranged themselves, and then without a word drew Sean closer to Her body. She opened Her legs, and pushed his face between them. As his tongue got to work on Her, She lifted Her head and spoke to the group.

"Anyone here who wishes to fuck my boy tonight is free to do so. You can choose whichever hole you wish. Ladies, if you wish to use his mouth or his cock you may. He is here for your pleasure."

Sam, Charlie's friend, got up first and undressed quickly. He was already hard, by no means huge but big enough for Sean to grunt as he felt him lining up at his arsehole. Sam reached for the oil that had been left warming by the fire in a china bowl, and dribbled a generous amount over both his cock and Sean's arse. Once he was happy, he knelt behind Sean and began pushing inside. Alice was stroking Sean's head and encouraging him to lick harder at Her pussy. As Sam pushed all the way in, Sean thrust his face into her crotch, and Alice trembled and came on his face, leaving it shiny with Her juices. Mr. Smith stood and walked behind Alice, unzipping His fly as He replaced Her.

For an older guy, He was big, the same size as Master Ross. He caught hold of Sean's chin and lifted his head up, sliding His cock in his mouth. Sam was fucking Sean's arse steadily, long thrusts that drove him onto Mr. Smith's cock. Alice stood to the side, holding the lead in one hand, stroking Lilly's hair as she took her turn pleasing Alice. I had a funny feeling in my tummy, watching Sean. I had never seen a man being fucked before and I didn't know if it was the novelty of it all, but I was getting really turned on by this. I looked over my shoulder at Sir. He was watching Alice and Lilly rather than the men, and I could see the bulge in His trousers. I twisted round and caught His eye. My hand was creeping up His thigh and He smiled at me, unzipping His fly to give me access to His cock. I literally pounced on Him, pulling it out of His trousers and sucking it straight in my mouth.

"You horny little slut, would you like to cum?"

I looked up at Him and rolled my eyes, begging for His permission.

"Go on then, let it go."

I thanked Him by shuddering wildly and sucking even harder on His cock. I heard Master Ross's voice as He settled down on the sofa next to Sir. "She's enjoying herself then."

Behind me, I heard moans and groans. Sam had cum in Sean's arse as Mr. Smith had let go into his mouth. The sounds only turned me on more, I wanted fucked. Right now I didn't care who by, I just wanted a cock in my pussy. Hell, someone could shove one up my arse too. I wanted fucked so badly I couldn't stand the tension. I let Sir's cock pop out my mouth and begged Him.

"Please, Sir, please may I be fucked like that? Please?"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, yes, please Sir, I'm so horny I think I'm going mad."

Sir looked up and saw Charlie watching us. He beckoned him over and whispered something to him. Charlie turned and looked at me then nodded. Sir got up and undressed quickly, as did Master Ross and Charlie. They stood me up and between them they undressed me slowly, kissing every part of my body. Once I was ready, squirming with lust and desire, Sir led me over to the fireplace. Sean was on his back with Tazmin on his face and Alice on his cock. The Ladies were slowly kissing with open mouths, hands wandering over each other's breasts. Sir lay on His back and poured a little of the oil over His cock, and then had me lie back over Him. He worked an oily finger gently inside my arse -- first one, then two -- then He placed the tip of His cock there instead. Slowly and gently, He began to press into me. Charlie knelt between my legs and began playing with my pussy. I looked up at him and frowned in confusion.

"Don't worry about it, honey," he said. "Once in a while, I help out breaking in new girls. I know how to make a pussy feel good."

I gasped as the head of Sir's cock popped inside my arse. He was stroking my shoulders and whispering in my ear. "Relax, honey. That's it, let me in -- deep breath and relax. Oh, good girl." He slid a little more inside me, just rocking His hips, pushing a little more with each movement. It took Him five minutes or so to press all the way in. Once He was there, He nodded at Charlie who took hold of my hand and wrapped it round his cock. He was really small; fully erect he was barely four inches and not much thicker than two of my fingers together.

"That's all that's going in puss, ok?"

I nodded and smiled at him. I didn't expect to feel anything but Sir was filling me up so much from behind that Charlie's tiny cock felt quite large enough. In fact, any bigger and it would have hurt. Both men started rocking their hips, and it felt wonderful to be so full. I came almost instantly, and still they rocked. I was adding to the moaning now and Master Ross came round beside me with Alice. She watched me shaking with the waves of pleasure with a smile on Her pretty face. She waited until I had calmed slightly, then placed a leg on either side of my head and crouched down over my face. Her pussy wasn't shaved at all, the hair on either side was so fine and pale She didn't need to. She lowered it on to my open mouth, and I began licking it from hole to clit, ending by sucking Her clit into my mouth then letting it go with a tiny kiss.

My whole body was in motion, from Sir and Charlie screwing me gently at one end to Alice riding on my face. I lost track of time. All I knew was the feelings of bliss that were sweeping through my mind and body, so that in the end there was only a warm soft fuzzy feeling wrapping around me. I barely registered it when Charlie pulled out and came on my belly. Sir told me later He'd been waiting for that before He let Himself go, and shot His cum up inside my arse. He knew how much He could grow just before He came, and He had wanted this to be as pain-free as possible.

I felt Alice cum and Her juices flooded my mouth. I swallowed them down dreamily as She stood, and fetched a blanket from a pile I'd left there that morning. Sir lifted me off Him and sat up, wrapping me up and holding me on His lap. He thanked Alice and Charlie, and they left us in peace. I slowly came back from the warm soft golden place to find myself in His arms in front of the dying fire.

"Hi, there little one. You back with us now?"

I snuggled in tighter to Him and nodded.

"I'm very proud of you. You did so well tonight. You're a sleepy girl now, aren't you?"

Again I nodded, and yawned to prove Him right.

"Ok, then bedtime. Do you need to go to the loo?"

I shrugged. I honestly didn't know, but if it meant moving and breaking this wonderful spell then I didn't want to know. I'd never felt so safe -- so warm and safe. I looked at my body and was actually surprised there wasn't golden light spilling out of me. That woke me a little more, and I looked around to see what remained of the party. Peter and Lilly were curled round each other on the sofa, playing like kittens while Tazmin and Alice talked, and Sean sat leaning against Her legs. Charlie and Sam were nowhere to be seen. Karen sat on Mr. Smith's knee, feeding Him grapes from the bowl on the table beside the other sofa. Suzi was going around the room, taking coffee to those who wanted it; Master Ross sat in the chair behind Sir. I could tell they were talking about me and for once I really didn't care. They could talk all they wanted to so long as it meant I didn't have to move. I don't know how long we sat there. In the end, though, I had to get up and go to the bathroom.

Master Ross and Sir helped me to stand; my legs were seriously wobbly and I was still all fuzzy. Sir guided me to the toilet down the hall, and had to help me take the blanket off, turn round, push me down onto the seat. Sir even eventually had to tell me I could pee now. I had never been so helpless before, not even when I'd gotten really drunk at a friend's twenty-first birthday party and I'd ended up throwing up in the neighbour's pond. This was different though, I could remember everything that had happened and memories of it would make me gasp and shudder as my pussy clenched again. The soft fuzzy feelings were retreating slowly now, and I was able to walk back into the sitting room by myself.

Sir picked up His clothes and pulled His trousers on before sitting on the sofa at the other end from Karen and Mr. Smith. He pulled me to Him, and told me to sit at His feet while He talked to Master Ross some more. I wasn't really listening to them; I just watched the fire glowing and crackling as it ate more apple wood. Suzi came over and sat beside me, opening up the blanket and wiggling in beside me.

"Did you have fun tonight then?"

"Yes, it was good. Did you? Sorry, I was kinda occupied."

"So I noticed. Yes, I had fun; played with Master, Mr. Smith and Karen for most of the night, I'm going to have trouble walking in the morning though."

I shifted position under the blanket and agreed with her. "I've got Dad coming round to check up on me and Sir tomorrow night as well."

"That'll be nice then. You should be in bed, sweetie," she added as I yawned again.

Sir leaned over my head and looked at me upside down.

"Come on, pet, upstairs."

He tugged on my lead, and after making sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be sleeping, led me out of the room on my hands and knees. Going up the stairs was easier than going down them, which was just was well as I don't think I could have coped otherwise. Sir led me in to bed, and unclipped my lead before curling Himself around me. We feel asleep almost instantly. The last thing I remembered was Him kissing my hair and saying,

"I love you, my pet. Good night."

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers
12