Liverpool Ch. 16

Story Info
Coming home.
5.8k words
4.73
9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

Sorry that this has been so long in coming and thank you for your patience. And thanks once again to sdbnnc for all her help in editing this story. I hope you all enjoy this new instalment.

<><><><><>

A week after the accident, I was back at home. I'd had my operation; my cheekbone had been popped back out where it should be, though with all the swelling it was hard to tell if there were going to be any lasting scars. Sir spent the whole time I was in hospital down in London with me, spending as much time as He could in my room or on my bed. We'd scared each other silly, and even now we touched whenever we could, wrapping fingers round each other's palm or simply resting a hand here and there; His hands on my head or on the small of my back, my hands on His thigh or chest. We couldn't get enough of each other, always testing to see if the other was really there and not just a dream.

Suzi had gone over to the house and gotten everything ready for me the day before I was due to get home. "Home" -- that word had such a good feeling to it: my home; His home; our home, together. I couldn't wait to get back there, but I had to satisfy the physio's that I could walk with crutches first. I'd broken my fibula in two places (top and bottom), and my tibia at the bottom. I was going to be in a cast for at least six weeks, maybe more, depending on how fast I healed. The doctors wouldn't let me leave hospital until I could prove I could get around at home without falling on my arse, and causing more damage to myself or harming the little one I carried inside me.

The whole trip back home, I squirmed in my seat. It'd been over a week since Sir and I last had sex, and I was feeling well enough to be horny again. The only reason I didn't lean over and get my mouth round Sir's cock was my leg. I couldn't swing myself round in the car seat because of my cast. As we turned into the drive, I looked for Magpie. I didn't know how much she'd missed me, but I'd missed her dreadfully. Sir stopped the car in His usual place, right outside the kitchen door, and as the door opened a little black and white shape came hurtling out and round to the passenger side of the car.

I opened my door, and Magpie leaped inside and on top of me, snuffling in my ears and around my nose, giving me little licks and nips, telling me off for staying away for so long. I had to put her down to get out of the car, and she stayed right behind me, glued to my good leg. Even when I had gotten inside and sat down at the table, she wouldn't let me out of her reach, lying down and putting her nose on my foot.

Suzi came over, hugged me, and sat down while Sir heaved my bag in from the car. My left leg felt so weak; I'd done nothing but lie around for a week, and it was shocking how much strength I could lose in so short a time. I had to sit and watch as He took my bag into the utility room and started sorting out my clothes.

"Sir, leave it. I'll do it in a little while."

"Pet, the only thing you're going to be doing in a little while is sitting on your arse and resting," Sir replied.

"I can manage my chores, Sir. Please?'

Sir came over the table and sat beside me, and then said, "No, not for a week or so you won't. I've asked Michael if we could borrow Lilly for a few days."

I was surprised how much that hurt, although I knew Sir was just concerned about me, and couldn't stop myself saying, "You're replacing me? Sir, please don't do this. Honestly, You don't need to; I'll be fine."

"It's only until you're back up and mobile again, that's all. I don't want you putting any strain on yourself," Sir persisted.

"Washing a few clothes and cooking is not going to put any strain on me at all," I insisted.

"Ahha, and what about the garden? And Magpie -- she'll need to be walked. And then there's the dusting and the Hoovering. No. Lilly will be coming in and helping you out for the next week. We can reassess how you're doing after that, ok?"

"I suppose so, Sir."

"Good girl. Now go on upstairs, and have a lie down for a bit," Sir replied.

"Sir, I've done nothing but . . ." I began, hearing the whining tone even as I spoke the words.

"'But' nothing, young lady. Arse upstairs now," Sir interrupted with a smile, and then leant down and whispered in my ear, "If you hurry up, I'll join you shortly."

I got up as quickly as I could and, after giving Suzi a hug to say good-bye, hobbled over to the stairs. Going up them was tricky, I knew coming back down would be easier since I could just sit and bump down them on my backside. Still, I got to the top of the stairs in the end. Magpie followed me, and she would have jumped up onto the bed beside me had I not told her to go to her own bed. She lay down with a sigh, and watched me get undressed. I couldn't wear trousers at the minute; most of my jeans were skin-tight and wouldn't fit over my cast, so my skirts were getting a lot of usage. Luckily the weather was hot; I hated to think what it would have been like in the middle of winter with me wandering around in little skirts that barely reached my knees.

I was looking forward to being with Sir again, to touching Him without clothes getting in the way. I would have been even more eager if I hadn't felt like a wolfhound. I had no chance to shave or wax the whole time I was on the ward, and I was definitely on the fuzzy side. I heard Suzi leaving, and Sir locking up downstairs. I'd pulled the covers up, and shut the bedroom curtains to hide how unkempt I looked from Sir. I knew Sir would feel how hairy I was soon enough, and I wasn't acting out of vanity, but because I wanted to be as perfect as possible for Him. Sir bounded upstairs and into the bedroom, pulling off His clothes as He rushed in.

"What's with the hiding, miss?"

"Nothing," I said.

"Liar," Sir relied. Sir sat down on the edge of the bed and tried to peel the covers from me. "Come on then, spill," Sir persisted.

I screwed my nose up and said, "I'm all fuzzy."

"All what?" Sir said incredulously.

"Fuzzy; I haven't had a chance to shave or anything," I explained.

"Ahh, I see. And you honestly think I care?" Sir responded.

"I don't know; I do. I hate feeling all woolly; I look like a bloody wolfhound," I wasn't looking at Sir, and I knew I sounded like a sulky child.

Sir took hold of my chin and lifted it, making me look Him in the eye. "Right now, pet, I couldn't care less. I tell you what, I will take you into town in a couple of hours, and you can get pampered and preened to your heart's content. In the meantime, if I don't fuck you soon I swear I will not be held responsible for the outcome," and Sir dived in for a kiss.

The quilt was ripped from my grasp, and Sir began ravishing me. It seems a strange word to use, but that's exactly what it felt like. He was reclaiming His property and to be wanted and needed like that was so lustful. Sir grabbed hold of my wrists in one hand, holding them above my head whilst the other hand groped my breasts, pulling them up so that He could nibble at my nipples. I winced slightly as my ribs were pulled about, and Sir immediately stopped.

"Are you alright, pet? I didn't hurt you?" He asked anxiously.

"It's fine; I don't care. Please, Sir, I need you," I replied.

He relaxed and told me to hold onto the brass rail that ran the length of the headboard. Returning His mouth to my breasts, His hands moved down over my belly, and between my legs. He spread them as far apart as He could, and began playing with my clit. At the same time, He wiggled two fingers inside me. There was no finesse here, only pure lust, and as soon as He thought I was wet enough for Him, He moved up and positioned His rock solid cock at my pussy. He thrust inside me with one push of His hips, driving Himself up to the hilt with His first shove.

That first push was almost brutal. Sir gave me no time to adjust to His size and it felt like coming home. I was locked in His arms, His whole body pressed against mine, and He just held me like that for ages. He didn't pound into me or even twitch His hips, simply held me with His cock buried in my pussy, and laid a trail of kisses along my neck and shoulders. Eventually He began to move, long slow strokes that caressed every part of me. He lifted Himself up onto one elbow, looking down at me while His other hand held my hips tightly. He dropped soft, sweet kisses on my forehead, on my cheeks, on my lips -- anywhere He could reach.

My hands were on Sir's hips, despite His instruction that I should hold onto the headboard. I couldn't resist trying to pull Him deeper into me, and my head lifted itself off the pillow to receive His kisses. Sir's voice was rumbling, rough with lust as He told me how good I felt, how He'd missed me, missed His pussy wrapped round His cock, missed being able to kiss and nuzzle at His tits. And all the time His cock drove in and out of me like a metronome, and all I could do was hang on and thank God I'd lived so I could feel this again.

Time seemed to stand still; there was nothing else in the world except us two and our bed. We looked each other in the eye; Sir held my gaze as I came over and over again. I felt Him speed up, and hooked my good leg over His back, matching each thrust Sir made with one of my own. He gathered me up into His arms, holding me up off the bed so tightly I barely could breathe.

My arms came up and over Sir's shoulders, my fingers digging in as Sir buried His face into the little hollow where my neck met my shoulder and bit me hard, making me cry out. It was bliss to be back where I belonged, and I cried as Sir came, tears that I couldn't and wouldn't hold back, tears of joy that ran down my face and onto Sir's neck. Sir lifted His head and kissed them away, and asked, "Are you alright, little one?"

"I'm fine. I'd just forgotten how good you feel," I replied.

"Oh, pet, I know what you mean. I thought I'd lost you for a minute there. I don't know if I ever want to let you out of my sight again," Sir said.

"I don't think I want ever to be out of your sight again," I said smiling through my tears.

"Shall we get married?" Sir asked.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, really," Sir said with a smile.

"Yes, please, Sir," I said.

"We can go and talk to the registry people this afternoon if you like," Sir said.

"Sir, could we wait 'til I don't look quite so shocking?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Sir replied, "You look beautiful."

"You are a very bad liar, Sir. I look like I've gone three rounds with Mike Tyson, and if it's OK with you, I'd like to be able to walk down the aisle, not hobble," I insisted

"That's fine, but as soon as you're back walking, we are getting married," Sir pressed His point.

"OK, but by then I'll look like a baby hippopotamus!"

"You will not; you will look glowing," Sir punctuated His remark with a kiss. "And beautiful," with another kiss; "And radiant," with which Sir smothered me with kisses all over my body. Sir's attentions set me giggling, until Sir asked, "I suppose I'd better ask your father's permission?"

"It might be a good idea," I thoughtfully replied.

"What about your mother?" Sir asked, with the air of a man determined to clear the decks once and for all.

"Oh, she won't care. If anything, I'll just get a bollocking for doing the same thing she did," I stated, knowing that the love I shared with Sir was what made it possible to be so matter-of-fact about my difficult relationship with my mother.

"True," Sir agreed, "And I'd have to spend the whole day being polite to her. I don't think I could manage that."

"Nope; me neither. I'll get Suzi to stand in and do all the 'mother' things instead. We can go dress shopping together," I finished up with a smile.

Sir hadn't pulled out of me once He'd cum, and I could feel how He was getting hard inside me. I wiggled against Him, letting Him know I wanted Him again. This time He was gentle, making love with me, covering my body with soft caresses then licking each place He'd touched. The initial need gone, we could take our time, reacquainting ourselves with each other's touch, smell, sight and taste, hearing the sounds our bodies made as they moved together. Sir slipped His tongue in my mouth and groaned as I sucked on it, curling my own tongue round it. Every sense in my body was alive as I watched Sir's bright blue eyes darken as He got closer to filling me full of His cum once more. I whimpered as I felt Sir growing even bigger inside me, and He whispered to me, "I love the way you sound when you cum; my little pet bitch asking for more."

I groaned at the names Sir called me. As He drove into me -- hard, fast strokes that caused me to shatter into a thousand pieces, He held my chin, keeping my eyes on His face as He came deep inside me, Sir's cock jumping as my pussy twitched around Him. We stared at each other, feeling our bodies where they met: Sir's arm round my waist; my leg around Sir's thigh. We never were closer than we were right then, until Magpie decided she'd been left out long enough and bounced onto the bed beside us. Having a curious puppy shoving her nose into my ear broke the spell, and we started laughing at her and at each other.

Sir slipped out of me and went to the bathroom, leaving me to explain to our overly nosy puppy about private time. Magpie cocked her head to one side as though she was thinking about it, and then shoved her nose into my ear again and sneezed. As I was busy wiping puppy snot off my ear lobe, Sir came back and looked at me like, "What the fuck?" When I explained, Sir started laughing again, and then I got the giggles and couldn't stop. This happened to me occasionally -- I would get a thought or an image, and that was me gone for five or ten minutes. I hadn't laughed like that in ages, and it felt so good, even though it made my ribs ache.

Sir helped me to get dressed, and we went into town. He'd been on the phone for a while before we went out, and had that "Me, up to something?" look on His face when He dropped me off at the salon. I had made good friends with a couple of the girls there, and they'd heard all about the accident from Suzi. I was welcomed back with open arms. I got waxed before I did anything else; I really couldn't stand being so hairy any longer. It drove me crazy, walking around looking like I didn't care about my body. Callie's warm hands soothing the warm wax over my limbs again felt so good (although we had to behave ourselves since Sir wasn't there). Once I was back to my usual smooth self, Callie helped me to turn over and gave me a massage, working out all the knots in my spine and shoulders. I swear, I nearly fell asleep on the table. Sir had tried to give me a massage once, but His idea of massage was too light for me; my muscles preferred to be kneaded rather than stroked.

Eventually though, I had to get up. I moved slowly and thoughtfully as I went though to get my hair cut. Sir's proposal had come a little out of the blue; I figured the accident had changed everything for Him. And I could understand that; I felt the same. The prospect of loosing Sir loomed so large that I barely could bring myself to think about it. I knew that, having that same loss suddenly looming over Him, it had been tough for Sir to wait a week to ask me to marry Him.

Yet even with the question asked and answered, nothing about our relationship really had changed. Sir still knew everything about my family, whereas I knew very little about His, other than that they could be claustrophobically tight at times, and that Sir had moved 240 miles to escape them. I knew Sir's parents were Catholic, that He was one of six brothers and two sisters (including two sets of twins), and that Sir was born right in the middle.

What I didn't know was who Sir got on with best in His family; whether His family knew about me and, if they did what they thought about me, and if they didn't, why not? It struck me that we'd talked a lot about me – my life and my upbringing -- and virtually not at all about Sir's background. I wanted to know how He was brought up so I could see how our baby would or could be brought up.

Don't get me wrong. I wanted to marry Sir so badly it was like an ache in my chest; I just wanted to know that seven or eight years down the line, we'd still be able to talk without having to use lawyers, and I really didn't want our children to have to decide who they wanted to live with. I decided I would sit down with Sir, and ask Him about everything that was going through my head.

I'd learned through our huge argument over Magpie that we needed to talk much more than I ever had with any of my other boyfriends. There were so many different parts to our lives that depended on a deep level of trust to work. With other men or boyfriends, I'd been quite happy to let things slide by. I hadn't been bothered if they'd had things to hide, things locked away; I knew I kept things hidden from them. But with Sir, I'd opened myself up fully and let Him see every part of me. If we were going marry, I needed Sir to do the same. I was terrified He wouldn't or couldn't do that, and we'd have to rethink the whole idea. I was desperate not to lose Sir; I would have done anything to stay in His life – anything except be fobbed off, and treated like a little child, patted on the head, and told not to worry about grown-up things.

By the time I'd worked up enough courage to think things through clearly my hair was finished and Sir was sitting waiting for me. He helped me back out to the car and we drove out to the old airport. There was an American style diner there that was our favourite restaurant, mainly coz of the huge plates of ribs in all sorts of delicious coatings. I could eat with my hands and would usually end up in a very sticky mess, with Sir sucking my fingers clean. We were shown to a little booth, tucked away in the corner where we could have some privacy and where we could sit side by side, still touching an arm or a leg. Once we'd placed our orders and we were alone again, I turned to Him and took a deep breath.

"Sir, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can, what's up?"

"I was wondering if I could ask how you were brought up? You seem to know everything about me and my family..." I stopped and shrugged, I didn't know how to finish the sentence.

"How I was brought up? In a large noisy household run by my mum. Dad was hardly ever there, he was a carpenter and worked every hour that he could to keep the house going, Mum looked after us and half the neighbourhood's kids too, so we never really had much time for ourselves. I think one of the reasons I moved up here was for the peace. It was ok, you never had the chance to be lonely, there was always someone around if you wanted to go out exploring, that's all we seemed to do at the weekends or in the holidays but trying to find somewhere quiet to think was next to impossible."

"Do they know about me?"

"Eric, he's the oldest, he knows I've got a girlfriend and so does Carrie, she's my little sister. I don't really talk to any of the others. I'll send an email round and let them know I'm getting married again, though I doubt if many of them will come. For the most part they're all very good Catholics and they really didn't approve of me getting divorced."

"It wasn't your fault though."

"No, I know, however their thinking is if I'd married a good Catholic girl in the first place we wouldn't have gotten divorced. They understood in the end why we had to spilt up, doesn't mean they liked it."

"Do they know about you being a Dom?"

"No, it's not something I can talk about with them, I mean they do get that I run the house and that is something they do approve of. I was brought up to believe that the women did as they were told by the men and that's what makes a happy house, so on the outside, me being in control like I am is a perfectly normal thing. We don't discuss sex at all though, never have."

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers
12