Livin' On A Prayer

Story Info
Heather Locklear plays a different tune than Richie.
1.4k words
4.02
44.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather Locklear sighed quietly and looked around her at the empty backstage band area. She was terribly horny and all alone tonight. On stage, Bon Jovi performed, but she wasn't really interested in it, she had seen her husband Richie Sambora perform probably 600+ times and half of the shows were always the same songs. No other band members brought their "sluts" with them. Heather called them sluts because they sure as hell weren't wives or fiancee's and they never lasted more then 2 weeks. She put down her dark shades from her thick blonde hair and adjusted her tight black velvet skirt. The deep, rich fabric with a killer red leather vest made her a 10, easily. She wore makeup along her face to make the features better, and her body was slim and toned, with a set of tits many idled. But it wasn't about her looks, it was about how horny she was, dammit she was a Rock Star's wife, she should be getting it everywhere every night. She'd do a porn film with Richie, like Pam and Tommy did if it meant she got some action. It was on her now and the encore break wasn't scheduled until 45 minutes from then. She slid her manicured fingernails up under her skirt and trailed them along her pussy lips, wet to the touch already as the music swirled around her. She never wore panties, just for this reason.

She slid a finger inside her slit, noting that it was tighter than usual tonight. She hadn't had sex in a few weeks, and it always seemed to tighten up again if it had been a while. She slid her finger gently in and out of her cunt, feeling her orgasm building. Heather leaned back in a leather chair laid out for the band, slipping her other hand under the v-line of the vest and fondling her gorgeous tits. Her finger was dripping with her slick cunt cream.

"Mrs. Locklear?" a voice whispered behind Heather. Heather's eyes flew open and she removed her hands from their tasks, whirling around to see him. Him was Kurt Murphy, lead singer of the band 75. The name of the band is a long story, but 75 was the opening act on Bon Jovi's tour this year as Kurt and Richie had met up a celebrity Golf Tournament, Richie obtained a demo of 75's CD and wanted them on the tour automatically. Heather and Kurt bonded quickly, Kurt always offering to do things with Heather when Richie said he couldn't. Kurt knew what Heather was up to, but he wanted to go along with it. "Are you okay?" he asked, but with a look that gave a clue to Heather that he truly knew.

Heather smiled and focused on him more intently then ever. She glanced at his crotch and saw that his massive cock was lying along his thigh. She could easily see his pronounced cockhead at the tip of his schlong, and it made her pussy drip even more, like it was a flood. She reached up, running her hand from his knee up his thigh, allowing her thumb to graze his dick. She smiled as she saw it twitch slightly. "Oh, I'm much better now that you're here."

Heather rose from her chair, and, standing on her tiptoes, kissed Kurt deeply, continuing to stroke his pants. His cock grew rapidly, and Heather soon heard the unmistakable sound his zipper being pulled down as his cock burst through his boxers and bobbed out into the air. Onstage, an audience performance of Wanted Dead Or Alive was being led by Jon, so no one else heard her gasp of amazement when she saw his enormous prick sticking out.

"I've got to have that inside me," she whispered. Kurt looked around, Anyone in his band or roadies of the band could have seen them as he lifted Heather up and her skirt and put his cockhead at the entrance to her pussy. She was so tight and his dick was so big that he had to push in inch by inch, lowering her onto his pole as she moaned, burying her face in his neck to stifle the sound.

Heather felt her pussy fuller than it had ever been before. She ran her hands over Kurt's smooth head and wrapped her legs tight around his waist as he began to fuck her by sliding her up and down his massive cock. With each stroke, Heather's clit throbbed, until she was constantly coming. She looked out into the darkened audience, smiling as she thought that they could be caught at any moment, and that just made her more horny.

Kurt gasped, grabbing Heather's hips and pulling her down onto his dick so firmly that his cockhead collided with her cervix. He groaned softly as his cock jerked, spraying his hot load deep into Heather's cunt. She could feel each pump of his shaft. Placing his hands under her arms, he lifted her off his cock, stuffed it back into his pants and pushed up his zipper. Heather's cunt and thighs were shaking with pleasure, and she could feel rivers of his spunk running down her legs. Kurt stood next to her and smiled, thinking he was done, and left as he heard massive applause from the crowd and Jon saying "Thank You" to the crowd. Kurt thought it was Encore time and went to leave as to not get caught. A hand grabbed him and Heather brought him closer. "We've got a good 20 minutes left, and with that Kurt heard the opening chord of "Living On A Prayer". Kurt knew just that song alone would take 10 minutes so he wondered what Heather had in mind.

"Sit Kurt", Heather pointed to the chair and Kurt did as told. "I don't get this enough, and tonight I'm going to get it." With that Heather lifted her skirt up to her waist so that Kurt saw a completely shaven pussy that he had just fucked with mixtures of her juices and his cum still in. "You want it there again?" Kurt wondered out loud. "Nope. I got what I wanted there, I want it here." And with that Heather turned around to Kurt and he witnessed the most beautifully curved and rounded ass ever. He didn't care weathered she wanted it there or not, HE wanted it there! Heather was obsessed with Anal sex. At points a year ago, she would bring fans that wanted to meet Bon Jovi to her and if they would cum in her ass, she'd bring them to the band, but NEVER in her life was she ready for the huge cock ready to fill her! Heather squatted down ready to sit atop Kurt.

Kurt grabbed her asscheeks and spread them apart, her pink asshole almost coming off her ass begging for it inside. Kurt wiped some juices off Heather's ass and rubbed on the asshole and then without hesitation plunged his cock straight into her ass. Heather went into complete ecstasy with the penetration and let out a huge scream, but a guitar riff by her husband drowned it out and Kurt went with reckless abandonment inside her ass. Heather moaned loudly, counteracting the volume of the music as Kurt kept pulling her ass down to the bottom of his prick. Heather went for her throbbing clit and played furiously with it, wanting to cause another orgasm from within herself as Kurt went for it all and unzipped the front of her zipper and fondled Heather's tits. Kurt gave three deep thrusts into Heather's ass and then released one big load of cum into the awaiting ass. Kurt was smart though, he kept up as best he could on her ass until Heather cummed all over her 3 fingers she was using. Heather came off Kurt with a plop and hiked down her skirt and zipped up the vest, almost in sync with the band throwing down their equipment for the encore. Kurt wrestled up his pants and ran as the band walked by Heather and smiled. She smiled too because if she was caught, she would've been living on a prayer.

Kurt was at his local studio dropping tracks down for a new demo CD. A surprise letter came into the building straight from Bon Jovi themselves! Inside it stated that Jon and Richie were more then impressed with the band and Richie mentioned how Heather had never been so excited about a band besides their own. So with that, they got a record label deal with Bon Jovi's label and an opening slot on Bon Jovi's tour next year. Kurt thought, yep...next year.