Living Dreams

Story Info
Ginger's costume is more than she expects.
3.7k words
4.47
56.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

The room was dark, lit only by the five candles positioned at the points of the pentagram. A cowled figure was chanting and making motions with his hands over the folded bundle of cloth sitting in that same pentagram. If anyone had been there to see and hear, they would have been sure they had heard the language, but could not have told you what it was. The chanting was increasing in tempo, yet the hands continued their ritualistic motions at a measured pace.

When the voice peaked, the hands moved together and cupped the air above the cloth. Pulling apart, a sliver of light opened up between the hands, growing until it was like a flame hovering in mid-air. It danced in the air, looking so very solid, yet you'd know it wasn't solid at all if you had been looking. It was a hole in space, leading to who knows where, though the cowled figure did. Then a black mass, both oily and vaporous, flowed out of the light and dropped onto the bundle of cloth. The substance seemed to soak into the cloth, yet there was no obvious change in texture or color like you might happen when cloth becomes wet.

It seemed to take forever for the substance to finish leaking out of the light hole. By the time it had finished, it had covered and been absorbed(?) into the entire bundle. The hands clapped and the light snuffed itself out. With a nonchalance that belied the strange events that had just taken place, the cowled figure rose and pinched out the candles with his or her fingers. The bundle was casually lifted and carried out of the dark room into a large room that resembled the clothing department at Sears with its racks of clothes spread out across the entire floor. The bundle was shaken loose, revealing the shape of some article of clothing. The darkness prevented any potential watcher from recognizing just what it was, though it was clearly intended to cover much of one's body.

The cowled figure left the building and walked down the street, into the night.

* * *

"Marlene! I've got it! I found the perfect costume for the party." Ginger Talrod slammed the door behind her with her foot as she carried the package into the apartment she shared with Marlene Haskil. Her roommate wandered from the bathroom with her face partially made up.

"It's about time. You've been on this perfect costume search for almost a month. So what is it?"

"You just gotta see this. Wait right here, I'll put it on. You can't appreciate it until I'm wearing it."

Ginger practically skipped to her room with her package. Marlene could hear tissue paper being crumpled through the door. A couple of minutes later, Ginger came back out. Marlene's mouth opened and stayed open. The woman before her looked like she was naked. Yet, she wasn't, she was wearing a skin suit of some sort. There were some oddities about the suit, though.

First, there was the horns. Two small horns stuck out of the head of the suit, giving it that devil look. This was clearly not, however, a devil costume. The only red on the suit was the red on the prominent nipples of the suit's breasts and on the incredibly realistic pussy of the suit. For this suit was designed to look like an incredibly beautiful naked woman. A naked woman, who anyone who has seen one will recognize as being a highly aroused woman.

The other feature that struck the viewer as weird were the wings. Rising out of the back of the suit and spreading out several inches from her shoulders were bat-like wings. They looked very real and Marlene was almost surprised that Ginger did not glide out into the living room.

"My God! Ginger! What is this?"

"This is a succubus."

"A succubus? Isn't that a sex demon?"

"Got it in one. It's a demonic spirit that feeds on the lust in men's hearts while fucking them to death. The men die in pleasure and spend eternity in hell. Isn't it simply to die for?"

"But, you look naked!"

"Yeah, I know. That's the beauty of the costume. I look naked, but I'm not. So no one can complain about indecent exposure. Tom is so going to freak when I show up to his party in this."

"I'll bet. You certainly will gain some attention. I'm just not sure how people will react to it."

"God, Marlene. Tom is the one who made the theme to his Halloween party, 'Sex fiends and monsters.' I just took him more seriously than most of his other guests. He can't argue that I'm not dressed in the spirit of the party."

"So, where did you find this, outfit?"

"The new costume shop down on 2nd; 'Living Dreams.' They didn't open until Oct. 16, and still had most of their stock left. This little baby seemed to call to me. I'm going to have so much fun this Halloween."

"I'll bet. Too bad I have to work. Hey, if the party bombs early, come by the bar. I want to see you in public with this."

"Deal!"

* * *

Tom Burdet excused himself to the young lady he was talking with. The doorbell had gone off again, signaling the arrival of another of his guests. "This theme was a smash," he thought to himself. "I've never seen so much provocative dress in one place before." People had taken his theme to heart, at least the sex part. His house had been overrun by sex slaves in bikinis and collars, leather clad sadists sporting whips and hand cuffs, a gaggle of Romans in togas and several scantily clad serial killer victims with knife wounds dripping fake blood.

He opened the door and simply stood there, staring at the naked woman on his porch. After a moment, he recognized the rubbery sheen on the skin and realized that it was a costume, and that the face was that of Ginger.

"Oh my! Ginger. Just what are you...?"

"Tom! Don't you know a succubus when you see one?"

"Ah. That would explain the nudity and bat wings."

By now, several other guests who had been near the door were looking and pointing. Like a ripple across the pond, the heads turned, whispers hissed, and fingers pointed, all at Ginger. She cocked her head to one side with a playful smile.

"Are you going to invite me in?"

"Oh, sure. Come on in."

Ginger entered the house with a flourish. The walk she had been practicing for the last week was the epitome of sensuality. Every head followed her as she walked over to the punch bowl and poured herself a drink into one of those small plastic cups that seem made for party punch. As she sauntered over, she had been checking the guys, looking for the one she wanted to spend the evening with and maybe go home with. Her gaze fixed on a black haired man in tight fitting black leather pants with a matching jacket. Metal buckles adorned the leather outerwear and the pants were tight enough that Ginger could see his cock hardening as he watched her. Handcuffs hung from his belt in two places and there was a bull whip draped about his neck.

Sipping her punch, she stared over the top of the little cup and fluttered her eyelashes. His gulp was precious and Ginger had to smile. She wondered, idly, if he had any experience using any of the accoutrements to his costume. She had played around a little with that kink, though it was not something she felt a strong desire for. If it helped the guy get it up, a little handcuff action was not too far out there.

Ginger did not hit on anyone right away, wanting to give the guys a chance to make their moves. You could tell a lot about someone from how he tried to pick you up. She suffered from no lack of attention. Coming to a party as a naked demon will do that. It seemed, however, that most of them were intimidated by her costume, rendered practically inarticulate with nerves. One guy, on the other hand, seemed interested in her without ever coming over. She did notice that he had no problem talking with others at the party. She had the impression that he was giving her space rather than ignoring her. She decided to make the first move.

Ginger walked over to him. "Hi. I'm Ginger."

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Darrin. That's a really cool costume. It's a succubus, isn't it?"

"Yes. You know mythology?"

"Kind of. I'm into fantasy role-playing games. The picture in the Monster Manual? looks just like your costume. Are you planning to suck the life force out of anyone tonight?"

"I don't know about life force, but I wouldn't mind sucking the lust out of someone. Do you know anyone with enough to satisfy a hungry demon?"

Darrin blushed a little. "I'm sure if I search around for a few seconds I could find someone lusty enough." He snaked a hand around her waist.

Ginger put both arms around his waist, letting him pull her closer for a kiss. A tingle went through her body as his tongue parted her lips and explored her mouth. Darrin's hands tried to caress her back, but the fabric of the costume prevented her from feeling anything.

"I think we need somewhere more private."

"My apartment is just a few blocks away."

"Great! Lead the way, my pretty victim," Ginger replied with a lusty smile.

Darrin led her by the hand, out to the street. It was nearly midnight and the trick or treaters were inside their homes. That was not to say that the streets here empty. Older teens and young adults were out in force, laughing and running about in their own costumes. Ginger did not speculate on just what mischief they were up to. With any luck, nothing more serious than soaped windows would result from this night of practical jokes.

They reached Darrin's apartment a few minutes later. Both were grabbing at one another again, their desire having reasserted themselves. The two kissed and fondled their way to the bedroom. Darrin had a water bed with red satin sheets. Ginger ran her hands across the sheer fabric of the bed and shivered at the sensual feeling.

Darrin turned his back and started to undress. As Ginger reached to take her own costume off, the clock in the other room beeped midnight. Ginger felt dizzy and a black cloud of something oozed out of the costume. It spread to cover her whole body. Then it seemed to seep into Ginger herself. When she had absorbed the entire cloud, small horns poked out of her head and bat wings were part of her back. Her flawless skin seemed to glow from the inside. When Darrin turned around, his clothes off, her cat-like pupils bored into his soul.

"Uh...where's your costume?"

"I don't have a costume."

"But, you had one..."

Ginger licked her lips and pushed Darrin onto the bed. "Who cares, mortal. I need to feed. Do you like this body?" Ginger's voice was different, lower and much more sultry. It was now a voice whose sound would inspire lust in any man.

Darrin forgot about everything except the fact that an incredibly beautiful woman wanted to fuck him. The image that he saw was not what was actually there. Ginger was the perfect image of Darrin's dream fuck. His cock hardened to painful rigidity almost instantly. He moaned in the agony of unfulfilled need.

Ginger's cunt was already wet, her lips protruding, ready to take possession of any cock that dared to venture close. She raised herself over him and plunged his prick into her pussy with the accuracy of a sharpshooter. A growl erupted from her throat as he screamed in pleasure. Her cunt muscles bore down on his member as she rotated her hips. His hands reached up and pulled her down so he could force his tongue into her mouth. If not for the willingness of Ginger, it might have been a mouth rape. In this case, they were engaging in a mutual assault on one another.

Darrin came with a painful violence, emptying his jism into her cunt. His cock, however, stayed as hard as a rock and Ginger did not stop her gyrations. She felt his cum flowing into her as he gasped in agony. She moaned in pleasure, feeling the flow continue long after his cum stopped. The energy flowed into her, enhancing her sexual need, filling her with power. He felt an exhaustion creeping up on him that belied the urgency he felt in his cock. He thrust into her with a vehemence that would have hurt Ginger if she had still merely been Ginger.

Ginger, or the being that was also Ginger, replied with a matching aggression, throwing her cunt onto his cock and taking him deeper than was humanly possible. If someone had been there to watch, they might have detected the subtle flow of energy between the two lovers, from him to her. In an impossibly short time, he had another orgasm, shooting another full load of cum. His balls hurt with the strain of the climax and he moaned with the realization that he was still hard. He was having difficulty breathing and his heart was beating hard and fast.

Frustration as showing on Ginger's face. In her mind, two sets of thoughts were racing. "What is happening to me? Why does his cum feel like food?" "This isn't right. He shouldn't be lasting this long. I should have fed by now."

Still they fucked, the urgency felt by both of them. She was trying to sustain the energy flow that was faltering and he just needed to not be hard anymore. They looked less like two people fucking than two beasts attacking each other, each desperate to rip the life out of the other. As he came yet a third time, emptying another full load into her, the energy flow stopped. He passed out and she screamed in frustration.

"What in the name of the eleven lords is going on? Why isn't he dead?"

Ginger stood with a grace that spoke of other worldliness. She passed her hand over her body and looked down on it. Her body glowed with an eerie light. Colors flowed over her and a small trail of light wandered off through the wall. Ginger's face became a mask of rage, the beauty marred by the fiery red glow her anger produced.

"That bastard! That no good, evil, backstabbing, dead as a zombie, asshole. He did this to me!"

There was a look of concentration on her face and she faded from view, light passing through her. Her wings unfolded and she launched herself through the window and into the air. Following the trace of magic that flowed from her body, she found herself outside Living Dreams in just five minutes. Without stopping, she flew through the picture window to land outside the back office door. Her hands shoved against the door, taking it off the hinges.

"Algernon! What did you do to me, you little prick?"

"Selene. I did as you asked. I cursed the costume to bring you into our world at midnight on Halloween."

"Why! Can't! I! Feed!?"

"I want you for my own. Sex with you is the most intense that any man can experience. But I don't want to die, so I cursed the suit to make it impossible for you to complete the feeding. Now, come to me, my pretty."

"Oh, you are so stupid. Typical human. There is more than one way to kill."

She strode forward and punched him in the chest, her hand going all the way through to his spine. She ripped his spine back, watching with satisfaction as his lifeless body collapsed to the ground. She waited for a few seconds, then became confused.

"Why am I still the same? He's dead, I should be free?"

She looked around the room and caught her reflection in the mirror. It was Ginger's, the unhorned and wingless Ginger's. The image looked back at her and spoke.

"Who are you?"

"I am Selene. I am the lust that men sell their souls for and then kills them, taking their souls to hell."

"You... you killed him."

"Of course I killed him. He betrayed me. He deserved to die."

"But, you killed him."

"Are you always this stupid? Of course I did. Why do you care? He cursed you to become me, to feed on the lust and souls of men."

"But you didn't kill Darrin."

"No! He made it impossible for me to feed. I am cursed to spend eternity as a frustrated demon, always aroused and never satisfied."

"Don't you ever cum?"

"Cum? What is that? I'm not a man, I don't have orgasms."

"But, you're in a human body, aren't you?"

"Yes?"

"That means you can orgasm like a human woman."

"Why do you think that?"

"Tell me, how did he prevent you from feeding? I could feel the energy from Darrin."

"He linked me to the costume and the wearer. The spell will end at sunrise and I will be trapped in the abyss until another year. Doomed to only experience men when I can't feed on their souls because I'm part human."

"That's what I thought. You're part human now. You can orgasm. I don't know what eating souls feels like, in fact, I don't want to. But I do know that orgasms are the ultimate pleasure that my body can experience. I can't help you get your freedom, but I can show you pleasure."

"It can't hurt, I suppose. What do we do?"

"That's easy. We have sex and make the guys give us pleasure. Your unique abilities should make that a piece of cake."

"Hang on sister."

Selene and Ginger took flight again, passing through another window. Selene saw in Ginger's mind the image of a bar, and men on the prowl for sex. She flew there under her cloak of invisibility, landing near the front door. She adopted a figure that Marlene would not recognize and walked in. The aura of lust that she emitted struck every man in the bar, turning their heads to look at her. Ginger found that she loved the attention that being a succubus gifted her with. They looked around, testing the flavor of the men. Quickly, they narrowed the choices to one man.

They walked over to him, focusing their attention and lust on him. He responded with a hard on and a complete obliviousness to anyone in the bar except Ginger/Selene. As she approached, he smiled and did that quick adjustment of his appearance that men think no one notices.

"Hey there, big guy. Are you looking for some fun?"

He gulped. "Uh, yeah."

"Take me home then. I'm feeling really needy right now."

Needless to say, he lost no time in finishing his drink and escorting her to his car. The drive was one of tension on both sides. Ginger's cunt was flowing again, something else she liked about this whole succubus thing. They made it as far into his house as the couch before they were pulling each other's clothes off.

Ginger hinted from inside her mind how to let men please a woman's body. The guy (they never learned his name) went down on them. His tongue licked at the edges of her pussy, causing Ginger to arch into his face. She grasped his head, holding him into her pussy. He responded with gusto, sticking his tongue deep in her cunt while his fingers found her clit. She soared at the touch, screaming out as her climax hit.

Ginger was ecstatic at one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever felt. Selene was shocked at the intensity of pleasure locked into a climax. It was like consuming a soul over and over again. She was lost in the sensation, her sensual lust spilling out and bringing the man to his own climax. His cock stayed hard and Ginger pulled him up to fuck her. He plunged in, thrusting with the urgency of denied need, the legacy of the demonic energies washing through him. Ginger arched her hips to force her clit into his pelvis. She clutched him tight as her body soared towards climax yet again.

Ginger/Selene orgasmed six times that night, bringing him to four of his own, before the demonic power wore him our, leaving him unconscious on the couch. The half succubus flew back to Ginger's apartment shortly before sunrise. The demon stared at the woman in the mirror.

"So, how was orgasm?"

"I had no idea. Why have I never experienced this? I'm the embodiment of lust."

"Come on! You're a demon. You live in hell. No one, not even demons are allowed true pleasure in hell."

"Then, this curse, it was a good thing."

"I suppose. I feel guilty about Algernon, though. He didn't deserve to die."

"I don't know. He wanted to use me to torture his enemies. That was our original pact."

"He was still human. But, I suppose there's nothing I can do about that."

"No. It's almost sunrise. Thank you for orgasms."

"You're welcome."

The sun peeked over the horizon outside. Ginger's skin shed a black cloud that enveloped her and was absorbed back into the costume. Ginger felt weak from the exertions, the stamina of the demon nom longer with her. She collapsed in the bathroom and did not wake until Marlene was shaking her in the afternoon.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers
12