Living Large

Story Info
Size really does matter.
1.9k words
3.89
263.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently had to go on a business trip to Brazil in order to teach a training class for company executives and was able to carry my wife with me. This would be a get-a-way for both of us. We have three teen-age children, so they were old enough to stay with friends for the entire week. Linda is 40 yrs old and works out almost everyday. She is 5'4" tall, 118 lbs., Hispanic and looks like she is only half her age. She turns heads everywhere she goes. I am a retired body builder and also try to remain in decent shape. We arrived on Sunday night and were escorted to a beach house that was within walking distance to the conference center where I would teach class each day. Linda planned on lounging around and to work on her tan at the small semi-private beach that fronted the small bay and our beach house while I conducted the training classes. On Monday when I finished up class around 4 pm she was just coming in from laying out on the beach. She had on a white thong bikini that barely covered her ample jet-black bush. She has a medium size bust with large nipples with silver dollar sized dark areolas. She always gets extremely aroused whenever she lays out in the sun and we had a very intensive round of sex that evening.

On the second day I finished up about thirty minutes early and I quietly came in thru front of the house and onto the patio area. She was lying down on a towel about five yards from the edge of the patio and had on a pair of dark sunglasses. I sat in a chair and watched as she lay on her stomach facing away from me wearing her yellow thong bikini. I could see the perfectly formed mounds of her shapely rear sticking invitingly up in the air. In front of her I noticed a young slender male, maybe 17 or 18 year-old and very dark skinned young man whom I assumed to be a native of the area. He was lying down on his back a couple of yards away from my wife with his feet towards her and also towards me. He had on a loose pair of shorts in which the wind had blown the leg open enough to see a very large flaccid cock laying against his leg. I had to look twice before I could believe what I saw. He moved a little and the large, skin covered, plum sized head was sticking out past his shorts. I watched my wife adjust her sunglasses and knew she was taking in the view. This young man's cock appeared to be 6 or 7 inches long, heavily veined and very thick, and was still soft. I am not that big when erect, so I knew my wife was admiring the size of his manhood. After a few minutes the young man came over and spoke to my wife and then started walking off towards the downtown area. I quietly snuck back into the house and hid in the hall linen closet next to the bathroom. Linda came in and went straight into the bathroom where she immediately removed her thong bikini and began masturbating. She was very flushed and reached an orgasm almost immediately. I assumed her excitement was brought on by the vision of that well-endowed young man on the beach. We made love that night and she was unusually passionate. I never said a word, but was excited by the fact that she was aroused by such a young, boyish looking teenager.

The last day of the class went rather quickly and we finished up around two pm. I quickly walked home so that I could get a little sun and maybe get lucky. I changed into my swimsuit and went outside to lay on the beach next to my wife. Again, she was lying facing the bay and had on the white thong bikini that she had worn on Monday. After about ten minutes or so, the young man appeared and placed his towel in front of us. He laid down with his head towards us. I watched Linda raise up and adjust her sunglasses and then proceeded to rub suntan lotion on her legs and belly. I asked Linda did she know him and she said "no" and that "he must be one of the local boys." As Linda lay back down, I noticed her nipples were erect and was very noticeable. It was then that I decided to act like I was leaving so that I could watch what would happen if Linda thought I was nowhere to be found. As far as I know, I am the only man that Linda has had sex with because she was raised in a very strict home. The idea of her with another man, especially a dark skinned and well-hung young man, was starting to rouse my interest. I stood up and told Linda that I was going into Town to pick up some steaks for supper and that I wanted to run by the gun shop to look at some of the Brazillian made firearms. I told her that I would be back in a couple of hours. She kissed me on the cheek and I stood up and walked into the house.

When I got inside I purposely left my swim trunks where she would see them and know that I had changed into my street clothes. I then hid in the linen closet and peered thru the louvered door giving me an excellent view of the living room couch and the patio doors leading to the beach. As soon as I got settled in, Linda came in and went to the bathroom where she hopped in the shower. Her white bikini became translucent and you could see her large nipples and black pubic hair very clearly. She wiped off gingerly and went back outside. I slowly opened the door and snuck onto the patio where I see what may happen next. Linda went to the young man and touched him on the shoulder and spoke a few words, smiled and returned to her towel. She then laid down with her feet towards him and spread her legs to give him a generous view of her crotch. The young man immediately turned around and put his feet towards her and pulled his loose fitting trunks so that his large cock and balls were clearly visible. Linda turned around so that she was on her stomach and her head was only a foot or so from the young man's feet. She never put her head back down and just stared at his large semi-erect cock. After only a few minutes, she went over to speak to him again and I quickly went back inside the house. He immediately stood up and began following her onto the patio and into the house. I pulled the linen closet door in front of me and waited to see if they would come in the house.

Linda opened the patio door and the young man followed her in. He appeared to be about 6" taller than my wife and was very slender. I guess that he might have weighed 145 lbs. She motioned for him to sit down in the chair and continued past me and into the bathroom. She took off her bikini and slipped a terry cloth robe over her nude body and went into the kitchen to fix him a glass of water. When she returned, he had adjusted his shorts to give Linda a clear view of his large black cock and balls. Linda paused for a few seconds, then sat down on the couch directly across from him and opened her legs to give him a clear view of her dark bush. I watched as he stood up and walked over to the couch and stood in front of Linda. His trunks were level with Linda's face. He bent down to kiss Linda. She closed her eyes as their tongues met and with his hands he quietly lowered his swim trunks. When he straightened up, his large black, uncut cock had a downward bend in it and the large head was a couple of inches from Linda's full lips. He slowly pulled the skin back revealing a large pink colored head. I could see the large vein running the full length of his 10" cock and underneath was a pair of large balls that looked more at home on a stud horse. I wished that I possessed such an impressive piece of man-meat. I have never seen such a thick cock, almost the size of a soda can.

Linda leaned forward and licked the slit in the end of the massive head. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and could only get the head in. While she licked the head and held the large sausage like organ, her other hand hefted the heavy balls. He was so large that all she could do was suck on the head. Linda was becoming tired after only a few minutes of trying to get his large organ in her mouth. He suddenly pulled out and told her to spread her legs while he dropped to his knees. The head of that monster was poised at my wife's pouted entrance. As he tried to push the large head in, I could see Linda's face contort trying to accommodate such a massive piece of meat. After a few minutes, the large pink head disappeared into my wife's distended vulva. Linda immediately went into a massive orgasm helping to lubricate the large black organ. In about five minutes over half of his member was wet with her juices and she was trying to grab his slender hips to pull him in further. I counted five orgasms before his large balls lay against her upturned ass. It was incredible to watch her lips pull out and distend when he withdrew his cock in order to push it back in. This went on for about fifteen minutes...a slow methodical withdrawal and insertion of that huge black instrument. There was no language barrier now as this expert cocksman gave my wife the fucking of her life. I watched him tense up as he prepared to fill my wife with his young virile seed. Linda screamed as she climaxed again. I could see his large sack draw up each time he erupted into her bowels. He pulled his softening organ from her, leaving a large stream of jism trickling across her anus and onto the sofa cushions. I could see that Linda's cunt was still gaped open from the assault of this boy's horse cock. Linda reached forward and licked him clean while he stood over her grinning. He quickly got dressed and left thru the patio doors.

Linda finally got up and went to the bathroom, holding her hand under her cunt so as not to leak semen all over the carpet. When she had washed up, she carried her clothes into our bedroom. I quickly snuck outside and came in thru the front door. I asked her if she wanted to make love and she said she needed to take a bath first. We made love later that night and she was still loose from the afternoon session. Over the next three days, I watched my once reserved wife worship the large black cock of a man that was less than half her age. To this day she has never told me of the incident and I never let her know that I saw everything. She did ask me when were we going back to Brazil... But that's another story.