Living On The Edge

Story Info
A couple and their many sexual exploits.
1.9k words
3.73
12.6k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like its going to be a great day to go to the beach!" Candi said as she gazed out the window. She felt arms wrap around her waist from behind and a firm body press against her. She sighed, her body tingling. She turned around, facing the man.

"You are beautiful, you know that right?" Mike brought one hand up to her chin, lifting her lips towards his. His soft lips were featherlike, teasing her. She let out a soft moan, making him smile. He pressed his lips to hers firmly, slipping his tongue between her parted lips.

"Mmm baby..."She moaned before sucking eagerly on his tongue. She felt Mike's hands glide down to her waist, and slip underneath her white tank top. His cool hands caressing her warm stomach made her body react. His fingers left a trail of fire as they slowly inched their way up from her stomach. He pushed under her bra with his hands, cupping her breasts, one in each hand. Candi wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his head down so she could kiss him deeper. He massaged her breasts, occasionally pinching her nipples, eliciting a moan into Mike's mouth.

"I want you so bad right now." Candi whispered against his lips. Mike slowly started to walk backwards towards the couch, moving Candi with him. Mike sat on the couch and Candi straddled him. She pulled her tank top off over her head, the bra half undone by Mike's fast hands. Mike leaned forward, sucking on one of her nipples. Candi's hands wrapped in Mike's hair, pulling him closer. She could feel him getting harder and harder beneath her so she began grinding against him. Mike pulled back and Candi guided his shirt over his head, dropping it to the floor. She ran her hands across his chest, playing with his nipples, then leaning forward to kiss his lips. She kissed softly over to his ear, nibbling on his earlobe, then trailing her lips down to his collarbone before planting a kiss on his adams apple. Mike's hands ran down her bare back, fingertips making small circles until he reached her jean clad ass. He grabbed each covered cheek in his hands, pulling her harder against him, grinding hard. Their lips met again, and they moaned into each others mouths.

"You want me baby?" Mike panted into her open mouth as he brought his hands to the button on her shorts, undoing it and sliding the zipper down.

"Mhmm" Candi moaned, crawling off of him and standing up so her shorts fell to the floor. She looked at Mike and gave him a sexy little dip down before he stood up. She ran her hands over his abs, feeling his muscles tense. Her fingers undid his button and zipper. His jeans slid to the floor and he stepped out of them. Mike's hands slid up her back and finished undoing her bra, taking it off. Then his hands gripped her ass and before she knew it, she was on her back on the couch, Mike between her thighs. He pushed the fabric of her thong aside, lifted her legs and thrust deep inside her.

"FUUUCCCKKK BABY! YOUR SO BIG! " she cried out as he rammed inside her, making her body scream in pleasure.

He thrust deep over and over, feeling the need to fuck her as hard as he could. She was so tight and hot. His right hand gripped her hip, his left gripping her breast. He looked down at her, seeing her splayed beneath him.

"Take it baby, take it all..." he groaned as he buried himself deep inside her over and over. Candi moved her body against his in time, increasing their pleasure, the both of them crying out loudly. He found her hands and wrapped hers with his. He brought her hands up above her head, thrusting into her harder. Her legs wrapped around him, urging him on more. He bent his head down to suck on a nipple before rooting his cock ball deep inside her, and continuing to thrust.

Mike released her hands, and Candi's nails dug into his back as she felt her orgasm come on strong. Mike moaned as he felt her tighten around his cock. He thrust in as deep as he could and stayed there, leaning over to capture her lips in his as he came with her, crying out in each others mouths.

"Yesss baby, god give it to me..." Candi sighed, feeling Mike throb as he finished cumming inside her. He lowered himself on top of her, feeling her body shivering from her orgasm. He pressed heated kisses on her lips. His hand went back to her breast, pinching her nipple softly. Her body revved back to life, and she squeezed her muscles around his cock.

Mike groaned loudly as her muscles squeezed him back to life. His whole nine inches swelled inside her again. Mike moaned and slowly began to move his cock in and out a few times. He pulled out of her and raised up onto his knees, pulling her up with him. He sat back on the couch and she straddled him. Without missing a beat, he gripped her hips and pulled her down forcefully onto his throbbing cock. The two of them began a frenzied fuck, as Candi rose up and came back down Mike was thrusting upwards to meet her. Mike's hands gripped her waist harder as she came again, her muscles squeezing his fat cock. Her body was shaking from the power of her orgasm. Mike kept pumping, and he locked his hands beneath her ass as he rolled forward onto his knees on the couch. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pummeled her, holding her weight with his arms. They both were panting loudly as Mike lowered her back down to the couch, and pulled out of her. He rolled her over onto her belly, keeping her hips flat on the couch. He spread her legs just enough to push the head of his cock between her pussy lips, and slammed inside her. Gripping her hips, he bucked hard against her, burying himself deep with every thrust. She was crying out his name as he fucked her hard.

"MIIIIKKKKKEEEEE! Oh my god baby! Yesss, yesss don't stop! Fuck me harder, yeah!" She yelled in pleasure. It felt like he was scraping the skin off of her pussy but it felt so damn good. She felt her body begin to tingle again, and she felt his cock throb violently as he cried out, ramming hard and holding himself deep inside her as he came, flooding her with his cum. Candi let herself go and came once more, their passion for each other prolonging their orgasms. Once they finished, Mike rolled off of her before he collapsed. He pulled her close to him, feeling her skin pressed tightly to his.

"I love you so much," Candi said to him, kissing his lips.

"I love you too." Mike said to her, before pulling a small blanket off of the back of the couch and covering them with it. Candi fell asleep listening to Mike's heartbeat.

A few hours later they awoke, and decided that they wanted to go out to dinner. They got into the shower together, and then got dressed in semi-formal clothing. Mike helped zip up the back of Candi's little black dress but not before he slipped his hand around to the front of her. He expected to find panties but found nothing of the sort. He smiled, and whispered into her ear.

"Hmm no panties baby...that makes me hard just thinking of how naughty we could be tonight..."

Candi reached down and pressed his hand harder against her, one of his fingers began to massage her clit, while another slipped inside her to the knuckle. She gasped, pressing his hand to her more. His finger began to move in and out, and she cried out as she humped his hand. His lips trailed down her neck, his free hand massaging her naked breast underneath her dress. She was so horny now. Before she knew it though, he removed his hands from her pussy and breast and zipped up the back of her dress. She turned around to protest but he kissed her lips to silence her.

"Later, my dear." He took her hand and guided her out of the bedroom. They gathered their things and went out to the car. He drove to Caesar's Palace, a high end restaurant in their town. Once inside, he ordered wine and they ordered their meals. They talked about random things, and drank some of their wine. Once their appetizers were delivered and they had eaten some, Candi looked around the room. There were not many people where they were sitting. She slid out of her chair and got under the tablecloth. She put her hands on Mike's thighs and undid the button on his dress pants. She slid the zipper down and pulled his throbbing, hard cock out. She heard him gasp as she took him into her mouth, bobbing down as far as she could in this position. He slid his hands under the tablecloth and grabbed her head, thrusting up into her hot mouth. He did the best he could not to show on his face what was going on, but she sucked cock so well. He gripped her head harder and began to ram her mouth down harder on his cock. He could hear her slurping as his cockhead bounced off the back of her throat repeatedly. Her hands squeezed his thighs as she felt him throb inside her mouth. He was going to cum soon if she didn't stop now. Mike felt her take him into her throat all the way, her chin pressed tightly to his balls. He thrust a few times into her mouth, preparing to cum. She heard him groan and hold her head tighter to him as he exploded, his cum rushing into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, a little bit oozed out of her mouth and down her chin. She caught it with her fingers before it could land anywhere else. Once he finished cumming, he released her head. She popped off of him and licked his cock clean. She tucked him away, zipping him up and buttoning him She sucked the cum off her fingertips and then waited for him to say it was safe to come back up. When he said okay, she crawled out from under the table and took her seat. She looked at Mike, he was a little flushed.

"You okay baby?" Candi asked, smiling at him.

"You tease. That was amazing, I'm still reeling from it."

They leaned over and gave a quick kiss to each other before their dinner came to the table. They talked about work and Mike told her that her mother had called earlier that day.

"What did my mom want baby? Did she say?" Candi asked, taking a drink of her wine.

Mike sighed. "She wanted to know if we were going to Dennis and Anne's wedding in August."

Candi looked at Mike. "What did you tell her?"

"I told her we were going. Because it is your cousin's wedding after all."

Candi smiled at him. They ate their dinner and before they left they stood out on the balcony, looking at the stars. Mike kissed Candi and then they left the restaurant and went home.

~To Be Continued...~