Living Sex Doll Ch. 05

Story Info
Orgasmic oceans.
3.7k words
4.63
81.4k
23

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disobedience. I wondered whether I had the heart for punishment. I rubbed my thumb across her in-bloom lips and she kissed my palm and ground her damp twat against the base of my shaft and my hot balls. She licked my palm and her thickening lips whispered, “Please.....please, Sir.” My thumb in her mouth like a little cock. “Mmm,” she hummed, “slap me....shut me up.....”

I’d never hit a girl before, but I wanted to then. I didn’t want to mark her or bruise her or cut her or truly hurt her. There was an old geezer’s voice barking at my new man, reminding me of the old days when sometimes you needed to give a woman a slap. The old geezer’s mantra, the days when a man was a man and a woman did as she was told.

“Shut you up?” I quizzed stroking her cheek, feeling an animal brewing inside me.

“Urrrrh, ya,” she growled, turning her face into my palm. Licking it and humming, “D’you jack-off with this hand? D’you hold your big stiff dick in this hand......”

So I slapped her. Once. A big flat palm stinging her cheek and tossing her head.

“Aaah!!!” she cracked, her mouth gaping.

I stroked her flush and hot cheek and said, “Mmmmm, sweetie, I felt that in my dick.” She whined and I asked her, “Again?”

“Yes please, Sir,” she gasped, “may I have another?”

I licked my tongue vertically across her speaking lips and before her tongue could find mine I hit her again. A stinging slap which made her cry out, then wallow silently in the pain. Her cheek was burning as I stroked it again. My touch made her flinch and her mouth came back to my palm, giving me thankful kisses. I went down and kissed her, my cock slipping through her dripping labia, my tongue filling her mouth, then trailing onto her red face. Her stinging skin was hot on my lips and I licked it. I licked her face and whispered int her ear, “Are you going to be a good girl now?”

Her head nodded and she waited behind the blindfold for my next instruction. I retreated down the bed, trailing my fingertips down her body. Ever so lightly across her baby-soft skin. She flinched and smiled and her belly sank and she wriggled and laughed.

“Tickles,” she squealed.

“Shhh,” I hissed, smacking her thigh sharply.

She did. She shut up, her smile vanishing. She licked her lips and her nipples remained stiff in anticipation. Ancipation of the rustling I’m doing on the bed. My grip behind her knees, the wind across her kneecaps as I spread her open. Her pussy felt exposed and enormously swollen and completely at my mercy. Pushing her back on her spine, I took both ankles in one hand.

First a black towel, so I can see her drip onto the bed. Next, a pillow under her ass, so her pussy presents itself to me in the perfect position. The perfect position for me to get right on top of her. The perfect position for the deepest penetration. I slung her legs wide and rested them on my thighs and her cunt faced almost vertical. So shiny and beautiful. She was just soaking again. I decided the slap had made her even wetter after I’d sucked on her. A dark slit, slightly split by the position she was in. Wetness leaking from her, making the skin between cunthole and asshole all slick. I stroked the skin with my finger and tickled her anus with it, making is shine so pretty. It made her jump when I did so and I could see she was dying to speak. Hard nipples in her darkness.

“You have the most beautiful vagina I’ve ever seen.”

“Thank you,” she hummed.

I stroked my two fingers across her smooth cunt mound and said, “I’m going to be your fuck doctor for the afternoon.” Middle finger circling her belly-button, like a feather. “You need to relax, so I can operate on your pussy.”

I’d hidden sex toys under another pillow and I brought them out, placing them on the pillow in order of size. A butt-plug. A small vibrator, for her ass. A very powerful vibrator that made an awful sound, like at the dentist. Two dildos, one my size, the other twelve inches and brutally thick. Vaseline and baby oil and a bowl of strawberries I’d ordered from the kitchen.

“Just relax,” I said, kissing her pussy mound. “Did you think I was about to fuck you?”

“My pussy is begging for your big cock....”

“It’s not begging yet, sweetie,” I said, “not yet....”

Her belly sank and she grunted as I rubbed her twat. My fingers were rough, pushing the lips from side to side and up and down, my rubbing fingers sliding through her sticky girl-goo. I dipped my forefinger in the vaseline and started greasing her asshole. My thumb slid in her box so easily, she was so wet and dripping, through her crack and onto the towel. Her silver pre-cum shone so brightly on the black fabric. I started sliding my thumb and finger in and out of both holes. I watched her mouth moving for the first few strokes, and then I split her pink flower open with my other so I could get down on her clit. Moans of satisfaction followed. I’ve never met a girl who hasn’t loved the double-finger-fuck and clit-suck. I sucked on her clit and made her cry out as I inserted my finger knuckle-deep into her ass. I pushed my thumb all the way into her. I held both intrusions steady as I lashed her cherry. Sucked her cherry.

“Ooooh....oooh....oooh,” she sang. Long tongue strokes for her clit and fingers grinding, grinding, grinding. “Mmmmm.....yeah....yeah....yeah,” came her chorus. Her clit was a dessert, all custard and cream and neverending. Sucking her hard and soft and hard and soft and hard and hard and hard. “Uh-ummm,” she grunted, yanking at the headboard. “Oh, yeah, eat my pussy, eat my pussy eatmypussy.....oh-oh-oh-oh-oh......oh............oh.......yeah.....yeah....yes, yes....oh-aaaahhh....”

I heard her shackles rattle the wooden headboard and her hips rise so she could cum in my mouth, and I withrew instantly, holes burning with retreating fingers, clit ready to explode, abandoned at the crucial second. Her bandana eyes flashed from side to side and her gritted teeth cursed the air. Her mound grinding the air, grinding the warm darkness, searching for something, anything to rub her twat against. Anything to stop that wave falling back. Just something to touch her trigger and denonate her orgasm.

“That’s just not fair,” she hissed, sensing her climax crawling back inside her. “That’s just not fair.”

Her cunt was saturated, all around it. With her lovely juice and my spit and my vaseline finger. Shiny thighs, watching her drip to the towel. Like syrup she bled, like molasses it reached for her asshole before a slow bungee descent to the towel.

“Mmmm, bitch,” I said, “that’s a bit better.”

She was so silent, flush and dissatisfied. Nipples softening, cunt throbbing slower and slower in her helpless darkness. I sucked each nipple and she felt the air in the dark, all cool across them now they were wet. And my teeth graze them and tug on them so very gently.

Then freezing, and drips of freezing, and her twisting expression. The ice cube from the wine bucket was melting in my fingers as I circled her neglected nipples. Slow cold wet circles across her breasts. “I think you need to cool down a bit,” I said. Frozen trails up her neck and across her blistering pout. “Mmmm,” she groaned as I popped the cube in her mouth. Another cube. “You were so close that time, sweetie.” Ice cold rain down between her breasts, down to her belly. “Why don’t you let me cum?” she murmured, mouth full of ice. Circles around her belly button. “Because I want you to cum all over my cock. sweetheart.”

‘Stick it in me now and I will,’ she said.

“Shhhh,” I replied, “you’re in such a hurry, girl.”

I left the second ice cube sitting in her belly button and took a third. The ice cube in her mouth was refreshing and the one nesting I her belly button was almost burning it was that cold. The third cube made her flinch. It melted quickly as I rode it around her hairless mound. Slower as I rolled it around her knees. Freezing trickles flowing along her soft thighs, and down between her legs. She gasped delightfully as it ran into the crack of her ass and to her dark button. Her nipples were rock hard and I felt her shudder when I took another cube and started on her pussy. I watched it melt in my fingertips as her enraged twat consumed it. I felt her body shudder as I pushied it into her hot vagina.

“Fuckin’ freezin’”, I heard her hiss. A second cube up her cunt and a third right away, filling her up. Her pussy was clenching, chewing the ice cubes and dissolving them as she twisted in the darkness. Frozen poker in her box. I watched the water run from her cunthole and I pushed my finger up inside her vagina to feel three small ice-balls. I pushed them against the walls of her cunt and I felt my little bitch’s snatch tighten around my finger. She tugged at her bindings and hummed a brave tone as the molten ice cube in her belly button started running. Cold rivers rolling down her sides, over her belly, across her gorgeous mound. I love the way that makes a girl’s belly quiver and sink and rise and sink and rise and sink.

Just the darkness and frozen nipples and an ice box between her legs and an orgasm long since escaped. Just curses for me in her head and my voice in the nothingness she swims in.

“I think we should start again, don’t you?”

She nodded, of course she did, then bit her bottom lip when she heard the distinctive buzz of a vibrator. I ran if down her throat and circled her tits with the pink tip. Little electric tongue around her nipples. “I’m going to put this in your bum, sweetie.” She grunted and shivered as my breast-circles ran down her tummy, round the lake of ice-water in her belly-button. “Your bumhole needs to get used to being open.” Buzzing across her naked mound. “So I can slide the whole length of my cock in and out....” Teasing her clit, watching her hips buck. “In and out of your bottom, sweetie.” My pink electric tongue down in the creases between cunt and thigh. “Nice and deep in your ass, sweetheart.”

She felt my hand around her neck and my vibrator poking her tight cold slit. Her pussy lips were pursed and less swollen. Her slit parted and closed, parted and closed, as I ran the vibrator back and forth. Back and forth..

“Oh-uhmmmm,” she breathed, savoring the incessant vibes. Her lips of her pussy parted as the lips on her face parted. “O-uh,” she hissed, breasts heaving, and, “mmmmmm, yeah,” as she felt my little friend buzzing at her entrance. “Come in,” she said. Inside, just a half inch. Shuddering bitch as I worked it in and out, in and out, so slowly, so gently. “Oh, baby,” I heard her say in her own misty world. “Yeah, my ass,” she whispered as my little pink electric cock reached her anus.

She lifted her legs right back without any instruction from me. Offering it to me. Offering her asshole to me. “Oh, darlin’,” I hummed. I dipped the tip of my toy into the vaseline and started working at her hole. It made her jump at first, then made her body rumble and quake as I applied pressure. Her face creased and she deliciously bit her bottom lip. She bit it really hard as I burst her anus.

The darkness, the straining in the darkness, with her hard nipples in the breeze of my breath. In the blackness, a sticky intruder at her back door. I pulled her cheek aside and began working the vibrator through her asshole. Her moaning started to vibrate and she swung her head as the tapered head thickened. Anus stretching and on fire, yet easy and greasy and slippery. She was being good. She wasn’t complaining. Some relief as I withdrew, then gritted teeth and a determination that caused her to lick her own arm. It reflected my determination to penetrate her. I twisted the vibrator and switched it off. My doll almost choked when I did so, and I began working the vibrator in and out, in and out, in and out. The soles of her feet came together and I held her cheek aside as I fucked her ass with the toy. Slowly and slippery, an inch in, an inch out, an inch in.

“You alright?” I asked.

She nodded, dry mouth gaping, face against her outstretched arm. Almost licking her arm pit, in a delirious place all of her own. Somewhere behind her bandana eyes. The burning fading and her groans beginning. I pushed a little further into her and her head swung back until she was kissing her other arm. After a few long minutes rocking my pink friend in and out of her, I slid it all the way out. Her body twisted and her spine arched and her asshole gaped. It puckered, starting to seal, until she felt something colder against her ring. Fresh vaseline and the butt-plug that pops inside her.

“Oh,” she bleated, licking her lips.

“How does that feel?” I asked.

She thought about it for a second and said quite huskily, “Really fuckin’ dirty.”

“You like that?” I said, bringing her legs down and around my waist.

“Yeah,” she said, “I feel like a complete slut...”

“A filthy whore?”

My doll nodded, “A fuck-slave just for you, Sir......a dirty cunt to fuck, just for you........”

I stroked her neck and she twisted. Hard cork in her ass - cunt so empty. I lurched down on her for a kiss. A rabid kiss, all tongues and squashed lips and my teeth clamping her pout. I pulled at her bottom lip and it stretched and slid from my teeth.

“I think it might be time, sweetheart.”

“Time?”

“Time for cock, my darlin’.”

“Yes please,” she said.

I drew my cock up to her pussy, semi-hard, and the head at her cuntlips. “Can you feel me?” My doll nodded, starting to pant. “I’m just sliding my dick through your pussy lips, sweetie.” She could see it in her darkness, see my big purple mushroom splaying her ripe twat. “You’re so wet,” I said. Up to her clit, blood filling my tool. “Making me so hard, sweetie.” Rigid, veins popping, cock flexing it’s muscle as I slide the base of my shaft through her sticky flower. “Put my cock inside your body.” My words made her gasp, my prick made her squirm. “Inside your twat.” Tease her fuckhole with my slippery head. “Mmmmm, I’m gonna fuck you so deep, bitch.”

“Oh,” she burted as I popped my cockhead into her, and immediately out.

My knees took a step forward and I cradled her calves against my biceps. “Get right on top of you, like this.” Palms meeting the sheet, she in-two, my rigid prick hovering over her cunt. “So I can shove my dick really deep inside you.” She grunted, feeling my cockhead squelch at her pussy hole, then lick her clit.

“I need that big dick in me,” she blurted.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah!,” she cried, “I need cock so badly.”

“How badly, baby?” Teasing her hole, her clit, her hole, her clit.

“Have to have it in me right now.”

“Big stiff dick right now?”

“Up my pussy....please....please...”

I slung her calves around my waist and she gripped me without having to be instructed. I rewarded her with a filthy kiss, propping myself with one hand and holding my dick with the other. Sliding the head through her pussy, hole to clit and back again, as I lick the rim of her gaping mouth. Licking all round the hoop of her bee-sting lips.

“If you put it in me now, I’ll cum so hard,” she said.

“Right there?” I said, poking my head into her.

“Yeah, right there, shove it in.”

“Shove it in?” I quizzed belligerently.

“Uh-huh,” she moaned, “put it in me....c’mon, fuck me....”

“Like this?” I said, pushing the head in. She tried to force her cunt onto me, but her position afforded hardly any leverage. “Feel that....feel that stiff cock ready to slide right in your pussy.”

“Do it,” she grunted, licking her lips, “you’re gonna make me cum....” I gave her another inch of cock and I felt the butt-plug in her ass. “Oh, that thing in my ass is going to make me cum.....I need a cock in me....give it me....please....Sir.....please.”

“Right now?”

“Yu-huh,” she moaned, her expression straining.

“You just want me to shove it in?”

“Yeah, fuck me.” I squeezed her throat and poked her twat. “Fuck me, please fuck meoh God, put it in me, put it in me....”

“Right now, bitch?”

“Now! Now! FUCK ME NOW!”

Just as she started to cry and started to orgasm, I thrust my hips down. I felt my butt clench and a six good inches tear into her vagina. Her hands yanked at the headboard and her arms flexed. Her back arched sharply as her heels dug into the small of my back. It hurt and I growled, but as I stabbed her again, suddenly there was all the wetness in the world. I rammed my cock into her and I felt her cervix try to bite my head off. She screamed and pulled as hard as she could on the headboard. Again, my balls clattered her ass and she screamed louder as her cunt started to tighten and clench and cum. My rhythmic sounds echoed my pounding dick, “ugh....ugh.....ugh.....ugh....oh, your fucking cunt.” Banging her. Banging her right through her orgasm. She was in a silent hole, oblivious to anything other than what was pouring through her vagina. Snatch chewing as she cums and cums. Swallowing me. Trying to, making her tighter even though wetter. “Mm...mm....mm....m...mm,” is all she says, until I halt deep inside her throbbing pussy. Her face turns and her mouth opens and I kiss her and stab her deep down in her depths. “Ah,” she says with a whince.

“Right there,” I say.

“Don’t move,” she says, mouthing silent words, and then, “You’re gonna make me cum again...” I stabbed her, a shot of pain. “Ah....” And again. “Oo!” So fucking deep in a girl. “Ah...ah...ah....ah,” with each jab, each stab, each jerk of my hips. Delirious and swooning. “Oh, Sir,” she said. Her hips snapped, almost hiding her orgasm. They snapped again, and again, and yet again. Ribs showing, her body jerking, her breathlessness so silent. Her body slumped, spasms expelled and she sighed heavily.

I started slowly, but deeply. Staying deep, withrawing more. I could see she had run away into a slo-burning, ebbing second climax. Cunt hole full of cum. Sliding in and out of her, in and out. My shaft all stiff and shiny with her cum. A nice rhythm and a quick deep jab and a steady pump.

Pumping her I said, “Oh, sweetie, it’s so nice to be inside my bitch.” I saw her smile and I fucked her faster. “D’you like that? Big fuckin’ dick?”

She gritted her teeth as I kept up the constant rhythm. Big stiff hot man in and out of her, like a steam piston burning red hot. I was giving her young twat a good hard fucking. Each rampant stroke pushed air from her lungs and a strain to her expression. “Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh,” came her dull cry. She swam in an orgasmic ocean, her vagina swollen and spent and done. I slowed and pulled out and slapped my cock against her throbbing cherry. I pushed straight back in and nuzzled down into her neck and licked it. I kissed her and drilled her deeply.

“Your dick’s so lovely and thick,” she said, “d’you want to cum in me?”

“Shhhh,” I said.

Deep so deep. Her teeth clenched as I fucked her. Chin rising to show me her neck as I quickened my pace. Stroking her neck as I plow her fuckhole deep, hard, and fast. Spent bitch lying there getting fucked. Fleshy spread body on the bed with a juicy hole my cock goes inside. Greasy, shiny prick mining her, pumping and pounding her. Filthy cunt, her cum foaming at the lips of her twat. As I bang her. As I push her legs back further so I can bang her even deeper. Used whore, flat out, offering me warm holes to slide my prick in and out of until it cums, cums, cums. Steady thrusts, my hips motoring, her body nearly limp she’s so wasted. I feel my sweat drip onto her. My dirty tongue in her mouth as I grind deep deep deep into my tender slut. Five hundred strokes of cock for my very favourite little bitch.

I’m going to cum, I can feel a great explosion on the way. Finally, I have to withdraw. She looks so soft and pliable on the bed, panting and crying out as my dick leaves her.

“Oh my G...” I hear her mumble, searching for breaths. Her legs sank and in her darkness she could hear the wet slaps of meat and a sudden shower of cream. Warm cum and my animal cry, “Ugh, oh, and fuck....” In the darkness, warm splashes on her tits, then belly and more belly and then on her lovely mound. She hears her loud breathing and her tits are on fire and her cunt it completely numb. She can feel it leaking, her ass and thighs are a sticky mess. She feels the thing in her ass and it feels comforting and warm in her ring. And she can feel my warm cum running off her and gathering in pools in the valleys of her body.

12