Living Sex Doll Ch. 06

Story Info
Feeling forbidden.
3.4k words
4.54
137.4k
37

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.........(a hero searches to find some chic in the far away land of readers...long, long ago)......

She feels the thing in her ass and it feels comforting and warm in her ring. And she can feel my warm cum running off her and gathering in pools in the valleys of her body.

And my words, "Here, sweetie..."

"U-umph," she said as I pushed my dripping cock into her mouth.

And she heard the buzzing again, but this time much louder...closer. She hears it near her ear, feels it's rapid nibbles along her neck. It makes her swallow and whine and draw my slick spent prick deep into her mouth.

"Uh-mmm," she says, her nostrils flaring, gagging momentarily.

Such music makes me feel despicable and nasty and I want to enslave her......I want to strip her down and own her raw self. It felt exhilarating hearing such honest sounds. The squelching, her straining, her bandana eyes and her mouth......lips thin and elastic, enveloping me greedily.

"Mmmm, like that," I said, loving my veined shaft penetrating her stretched open mouth, "nice and deep......that's such a good girl.....oh, yeah....."

Her cunt was dripping, she could feel it in the darkness. Her cum drooling down and around the butt-plug stretching her asshole. Invaded and penetrated and used. A fucked and primed vagina....so wet and sticky and messy again. Sinking into the forbidden. Loving her slut. Pussy all public for my desirous eyes. Dirty and exposed, her most tender parts a gift.....offering her master her private treasure.....showing me the way inside her.....deep inside, where she hides her slut from the world. So submissive and willing and perfect......she was just perfect.

The cuffs rattled hard against the head board as she swallowed me. Her body went rigid and she felt her anal passage sucking the butt-plug. Deeper, her mouth full of me, but sadly, not all of me. Her ribs rose and my warm cum ran in rivers towards her sides and the sheet, tickling her.

"Your becoming my bitch, sweetie.....my dirty little fucktoy.....I love my cock inside you...."She felt the vibrator roam between her breasts and the rim of my head licking her throat. My cock pulsated and I heard her choke and held myself there as I ran the motoring vibrator down toward her cum-covered shaven mound. I heard a plaintiff grunt, and as I swirled the tip of the vibrator into my spilt spunk, my bitch grunted like an animal. Her nostrils flared and she strained bravely to swallow as much of my dick as she could. Relief came as I pulled myself from her and she gasped, tits heaving as she filled with air, spit pouring from her panting mouth.

"Oh, sweetie," I crooned as her spit ran from the corners of her mouth and onto her cheeks, "that's lovely."

Ribs rising, belly sinking, stiff nipples on blushing breasts above a valley of cum-rivers. She was gorgeous and sweaty, skin like silk, yet fevered and beaded. Belly-button full of cum, my toy gliding on slick sperm over her baby soft cunt. I teased her clit with the tip and she squirmed and panted.

"That's a good girl," I said, pressing hard on her clit, "cum for me again.....show me your whore.....show her to me....."

A thousand spunky tongues on her aching cherry made her gasp, "Ah, yeah, stick it in me.....fuck me with it."

Her teeth gritted and I fed her hungry young body. Her ass rose and I pushed it in her dripping cunthole. Held it in her. My toy buzzed against the butt-plug, causing a violent quaking around her open ring.

"Ooooo," she sang, asshole biting. stinging delightfully.

Her thighs shook and I licked the spit off her face. Her mouth came toward mine and I licked her sticky cocksucking pout. My bound bitch yanked at her cuffs as I drilled her deeper and gave her a filthy wet kiss. Hard lips and an open mouth and my tongue probing for hers, chasing it until it would fight me. Our tongues wrestled feverishly and her cuffs cracked together as her body jerked. Her bum rose and her legs tried to close and I knew she going to.

"Cum for me, girl.....show me.....show me your slut....." I twisted the vibrator inside her. "Oh, you cunt....gimme that mouth..."

I twisted my tongue inside her. Her wriggling intensified and I felt the base of the vibrator slide into my palm and I knew my pink little fuckbuddy was deep. Her bum kept rising and I held that electric penetration steady, and it made her buck hard, made her drown in my molestation.

I kept raping her young pussy and I kept raping her salty mouth, until her tongue surrendered......until her ass rose to meet my churning hand. Her mouth spun away and she was panting again, bandana eyes swaying back and forth.

"I love your slut kisses," I said, twisting my toy from her, ".....your filthy fucking mouth....."

I put my tongue back in her mouth and she tried as hard as she could to offer me the tonguing I was giving her. But she needed air, all her wits draining down deep into her pussy. Throbbing intensely, legs working like the wings of a butterfly as she bucked harder, back arching, cuffs raking against the headboard. I felt brutal and animalistic and she felt like my victim.

Bound and unable to push my hand away. The urge to be harder was immense, the desire to degrade her pure and beastly. My cock was stiffening each time her hips jumped and it was a few moments before she tore her mouth away. Her body jerked in spasms and her ass pushed high in the air. Another second and she thought her broken cunt would invert. An unstoppable penetration, a relentless intrusion. She could take it, her fuckhole was absolutely dripping and almost numb.

"Fuck," she said, "Oh, fucking hell....."

As she began whimpering, as she began gushing, my sweet teenage bitch bit her arm, raking her teeth across the skin to muffle her scream. A ballistic orgasm erupted between her flapping thighs and her torso stiffened, sank, stiffened. The incessant buzzing from my toy became louder as I took it from her and her body sank into the bed, shuddering.

Her tight petite frame was heaven made flesh, and I'd never seen anyone as sexy when she orgasms. There's nothing in this world more beautiful that when my bitch cums. Soft lips rolled around her wet arm, licking her red bite mark.

I switched the toy off and there was just her panting and my breathing and her beautiful cum-splattered body oozing into the bed. Her hips twisted and she squirmed trying to quell the blood pumping fiercely into her pulsating twat. So juicy, so dirty and delicious. I watched her cunt throb and her orgasm ripple out of her.

"Thank you, sweetie.....you cum so beautifully...."

The torment and anguish that shaped her expression ebbed away and her face became serene. Breathing, becoming regular, the flat plain of her soft tummy still rising and falling and rising and sinking, streaked with pearl rivers. She faced the ceiling, mouth open.....just breathing. Her button nipples remained stiff as her skin fried in the aftermath. A thousand needles pricked her at once and then she burned, a lava of contentment turning her sweat to steam as it spread across her naked body. She glowed, her stripped torso and her pubescent pussy smouldering. Little spent girl.

Cum leaked from her aching vagina and I touched it, making her flinch. She was filthy with it and I licked my finger and tasted her addictive honey.

"Mmmmm," hummed my sex doll as I spread her fucked cunt wide open.

Her tight pussy pout was tender and split, the dark thin slit she'd presented to me earlier, splayed and slayed and no virgin. She looked so beautiful. Bound. Blindfolded. Vulnerable. Subdued and submissive. There had never been a client or lover that had made her this naked before, I could smell the sense of adventure on her.

"Your legs are shaking," I said, smearing her juices along the insides of her thighs.

"I can't help it," she replied.

I licked the insides of her thighs, licked her cum into my mouth.

"Mmmm," she hummed, "I love the way that thing feels in my ass after I cum."

"You came so hard, sweetie......I'm so proud......love seeing my bitch orgasm...."

I saw her lick her lips as my kisses ran up and down the inside of her thighs, lashing her labia with each pass. In her glorious darkness, bound wrists above her head, my warm wet tongue down between her legs......my warm wet tongue down between her legs is clearly something she adores. Wide open in the dark, excitement and fear running through her mind. My warm wet tongue belongs down between her legs. Fear of what's next and the fear of realizing how down and dirty she was becoming.....rinsed in the excitement of how low she wanted to go.....as she gets her filthy fucked cunthole licked out. Little dreams washing back and forth, feathered and fuzzy, intense at the core where she recalled the overpowering man and his smothering sex and his enraged penis. It made her cum so hard to give so much, and she shivered at the thought of how much left she had to offer, how hard she was capable of cumming.

She looked young and barely in bloom and lost in my perverted dream. Cute and cum-covered. I felt so bad, so exhilarated and on the path to complete sexual contentment. I fawned over her hairless pussy. It was so beautiful. Sweet like a peach and warm and mouth-watering. Tender and wet and swollen.

I lay down beside her and kissed her softly and said, "You're such a good girl." Covering her hairless mound in a sticky film of semen. "Such a good bitch." Rubbing my spunk into her skin, across her perfect belly. "So pretty...." Basting her in cum. "Your vagina smells so delicious......like cum and sweat and your dirty whore wetness." Her breathing increased. "Love making you all dirty, darlin'." Oil her small breasts with my juice. "Grease you up," I said, "make you stink of cum and fucking."


She shuddered at my words and gasped hurriedly, "I'm a slut.....only for you...."

"Yeah?"

She nodded, "A dirty whore.....just for you."

"Nobody else?"

"Just you," she said. Sweat and cum mixing on her hot skin. "Spread my legs for you....." They spread wide open. "Give you my pussy." Circling her speaking lips with my sticky fingers. "Take me.....I understand what you need." Shiny cumslut lips. "A cunt to fuck," she whispered amid a sigh. My finger at the well of semen in her belly-button. "A cute sex toy to do as you please with...." She looks so beautiful with cum all around her mouth. "I'll do anything for you....I'll be a little girl for you, a dirty little whore for you....."

"You're going to be such a good bitch for me..."

"I will," she said, as I sucked her softening, spunky nipples. "I just wanna pleasure you." Licking her salty belly. "I wanna do as I'm told....." Fat wet tongue on her sticky mound. ".....make me cum and I'll be your heart's desire." Stroking her clit with my tongue-tip. "Rub your cock all over my body......I wanna feel it.....I wanna....I want it..."

"Shhhhh," I said with a thick, sticky kiss.

"Control me," she gasped, her slut spilling out of her, "I'm just a little girl, that's all......

"Shhhhh."

"I'll be so nasty for you, I promise I will..."

"Shhhhhh," I hissed, stroking her face.

"I wanna be....," she insisted, panting from the weight of her words, ".....feels so real to be this way...."

As she emptied herself so emotionally i thought she was going to cry. She was raw and as her bottom lip started to quiver, as she started to confess even more, I kissed her. I made love to her mouth. As we kissed I sensed her cross a threshold and her mouth was so loving I knew that all her trust was being given to me, mouth-to-mouth.

Just an honest rant from a genuine slut.

"It's alright," I said, "it's alright in here with me...."

She loved my words and her instinct was to kiss me, her lips having radar to find mine in the darkness. Our kisses slowed and they were loving and tender, mixed with licks of lips and a taste of one another's tongues. Her mouth tasted of sweet and salt, cock and cunt, and my mouth tasted of her own twat and cum. I stroked her baby breasts, stroked her neck, stroked her hard thighs and her soft plummeting belly and back to her shiny tits. And i kissed her sweet neck and ran my wet tongue down it, down toward my hands and her succulent nipples. Hard in my mouth, tongue circling them as her engorged vagina cooled and recovered.

"Am I your bitch now?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, running my drooling tongue-tip along the crease of skin between pussy and thigh.

I love tasting my bitch's sweaty young body.

"I've never felt this excited," she said, "I want your cock....I wanna see it."

My tongue ran back up her body and between her breasts, kisses to her neck and her jaw.

Her bandana was damp from semen and sweat and as I removed it, she appeared so gloriously. From a dash of tears, her cheeks were streaked with black mascara. A tramp with long fragile lashes that peeled to reveal her dark eyes. They squinted in the light and when they opened they stared into my eyes for a second before taking in my cock.

"Oh," she pined.

My dick was stiff.....veined arc, foreskin peeled right back exposing a glistening, bloated head. Her cuffs yanked, her instinct to reach out and touch it.

"It's so handsome," she said, then huffed daringly, "so hard and such a lovely big head.....let me kiss it...."

She looked at me and I her and I leant forward until her mouth could reach. Her black smeared eyes gazed up at me as she kissed me. A glance and a kiss and a glance and a kiss, showing me.....showing me so delightfully. I uncuffed her right arm and she reached for my thigh and as her kisses traveled wet and slow along the base of my cock, I felt her slim fingers cradle my balls. She drew them to her mouth and kissed them, lips taking them, a mouth full. I could see their round contours inflating her shiny cheeks.

"Mmmmm," she sang, gazing up at me, letting them pop out, "like that?"

"Yes."

"Suck you like that?" she said, her thumb and forefinger circling the base of my cock. "Does that feel nice?"

"Feels gorgeous," I told her.

Her fingertips stroked my soaring prick and I watched her admire it, adoring how rigid I was, tracing my bulging veins."Oh, mmmm," she moaned as she rolled my foreskin over the head. "Oh, look at that," she growled as my swollen head burst back from the skin.

She gazed at me and her mouth opened and she pulled my cock to it, never breaking her gaze. I looked down at her slowly suckling my cockhead as she looked up my belly and chest.

"I love showing you," she said. She was wallowing in her new found freedom and she took my dick in her hand and began pulling gently. "You want me to jack you off?" She was, and i waited for her next words. "I like wearing my school uniform when I do this." She twisted her hand and gripped me tighter. "Would you like that?" she asked knowingly, pulling my cock back into her mouth.

"Yes, of course," I said, as she sucked and looked at me.

"My skirt is so short, you'll love it," she said. I could feel her warm breath on my head. "My socks come up to here....," she said, touching her thigh.

"And pigtails," I said, joining the game.

"And shiny pink lipgloss," she added, licking the length of my shaft down to my balls.

"And tight cotton panties....."

"Mmmm," she hummed, kissing my sticky mushroom head, "so tight you can see the slit of my pussy....." Slowly, her masturbation started again. "Or stockings," she said, "black stockings and shiny red knickers."

"Oh yeah," I sang, "and red lipstick...."

"Yeah?" she said with a smile, "and how would you have me?"

"Bent over."

"Like a dog?"

"....with your legs strapped together with my belt."

"Oh, baby, I would be such a nice tight fuck for you...." Her hand moved stickily up and down my shaft and she said, "D'you wanna cum in my mouth?" She swirled her tongue around my cockhead and her kisses ran down my shaft and back to my balls. "Would you like to feel my lips right here..." The tip of her wet tongue roaming between balls and shaft. "Deepthroat me?" She ran the head of my cock down her neck and stared into my eyes. "Would you like cum on my tits?" She stroked my throbbing head around her small blushing breasts and gave me a few quick strokes with her clenched fist. "Yeah? Or d'you wanna cum on my face?" Rubbing my stiffness across her cheeks. "I can't wait to find out everything you need....." Hot cock across her mouth to her other cheek. "Can't wait until I know how to be the perfect bitch for you...."

Her mouth was as filthy as mine and I loved it.

"I had something else in mind," I said.

I took her arm and pinned her back to the bed and I kissed her cocksucking lips.

"Something else?" she said. "Whatever pleases you.....Sir."

"What pleases me," I said, looking at her, "is your bottom."

My bitch smiled instantly and her nostrils flared and her eyes narrowed and she whispered, "That's so dirty." She searched for a kiss immediately and i gave it to her and she said, "I've only ever fucked myself in the ass, I've never...." Halted by my kiss. "I've never had a real man in there....." And my tongue in her mouth. "....just a little dildo....just a little one."

"Do you play with your ass a lot?"

"All the time.....I like fingering it when I masturbate."

"Yeah?"

She nodded, "I'm such an anal slut..." Her hand slipped from mine and she touched my cock faintly. "....but I've never had anything as big as this in me..." I had to kiss her for saying that. "Mmmmm, I want it." Pulling my cock. "I want it in me.....I want my first dick."

"Are you an anal virgin, sweetie?"

She nodded and said, "Deflower me..." She rolled on her side and looked back over her shoulder and spread a cheek and said, "that thing has me stretched wide open.....pull it out and fuck my virgin ass..."

I kissed her hips and took a cushion. I pushed it against her belly and said, "Roll over...." As she rolled onto it, face down, her little round bum rose. "Put your legs together." She obeyed delightfully. "Give me your hand," I said, uncuffing her left, ".....behind your back...." Cuffing her wrists together.

"I love this," she said.

"Do you," I said licking her spine. "You look so sexy tied....."

"Yeah....makes me really wet knowing I can't stop you." Pulling her native braids over her shoulders and between the tight blades. "Makes me scared.....make me go crazy inside." A kiss on her left bum cheek, all toasty on my mouth. "Makes me wanna cum thinking of it." A kiss to her right, making it wet with my tongue. "Mmmm, oh baby, my ass is going to be so tight for you...."

"Shhhhh," I said. She shut up and breathed as I unravelled her fingers. "Spread it for me." Her wrists turned in the cuffs and her fingers dug into her skin and she pulled her bottom apart for me. "Good girl," I said.

As she pulled her cheeks apart she felt her hole bite the thing in her ass. She moaned at the notion that at any second her asshole would be biting my cock instead. Any second she'd feel me in her passage, as her fucked cunt aches, empty and jealous.