Living To The Full Ch. 01

Story Info
You play and you pay.
1.8k words
3.13
33.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obcy
obcy
1 Followers

I have a habit, for jokes, to introduce Stuart to my new friends as my twin brother. Actually, he is my baby half-brother. I am black and he's half-yellow. I feel that I have always lived in his shadow. Why? I am 6'10" + 10", if you know what I mean, and my little bro is only 6'8" + 8", if you know what I mean. But he claims, and rightfully so, that in addition to his 8 inches he has some tenths and even hundredths of an inch. Supposedly this is what makes the whole difference. He had thousands of women, while I had only hundreds. I don't complain, I had plenty, and it got me into trouble on occasions. And so it goes.

Even in my own story Stuart got introduced first. OK, my name is Obcy, which in my native African land means "the one with the huge phallus and balls". Even as a child when I watched my ma, and especially her pert butt, I'd get erection, and my ma would smile warmly. I didn't know what was going on with me, while she would be happy that I follow our family's tradition. My father died all too soon. He was a remarkable man. And so was my ma, It didn't take her too long to marry another wonderful man, this time a yellow one. My ma had great courage and was rewarded with Stuart. Since then Stuart became her favorite, I think. I love Stuart dearly too. When we moved to Hong Kong I was saving Stuart's ass on the streets all the time until Stuart was about 12. By this time he got so good that he was taking care of himself more than adequately. You don't want to fight me. I am incredibly fast, not to mention my strength and size. And, can you believe it, Stuart is still faster. Nobody else, just Stuart. And so it goes.

I have an easy time to study most any subject. I was bred for generations to be outstanding. However, I was taking things easy, studying all kind of topics, going to school mainly to meet people and women. Finally I got my degree in Computer Science, I became a software engineer, and I contribute my share to support my family, especially my small boy with huge phallus and balls. I make excellent money. To be fair, my wife makes at least as much. She's a psychiatrist, a damn good one. But that's another story. Let me add that I still like to take all kind of advanced university courses. My wife understands my needs, including the intellectual needs. As good as I was academically, Stuart was ahead of me. He finished the Police School, then the Law School at an impossibly fast pace. And he makes so much money as an investigator and lawyer that it is simply sinful. And so it goes.

No more about Stuart. This is my story, damn it!

I met my best friend, MC, at the university, when we were fellow students, taking several courses together. He was a tiny, puffy, Italian kid. There was something special about him, though, certain coldness. Later he met a non-Italian girl, Carol, and she was hot!!! Soon things got wild. MC's father was shot, his older brother was shot, another MC's brother was a wimp, and MC became the boss of the strongest gangster family in the whole country. Until then MC was not involved in his family business. The first months were in turmoil. I even saved MC's life a couple of times. That was just for the friendship's sake. I've promised Stuart not to do any illegal activities. That would be against my ancestors' holy tradition in the first place. Thus MC understood when I have refused to accept any position in his organization. He's a smart cookie.

MC's right hand man was an older, non-Italian guy, who kept the pretense of being still virile by marring a young, sweet Italian girl, Gina, and by keeping another one, Sophia, as his lover. Gina and Sophia. The guy couldn't do much with them but I could. The girls were teasing me mercilessly and it was impossible to resist. Black hair, black eyes, shy smile--oh, how shy they were, and delicate curves flowing, so sexy. If there was rain, hardly any lightnings, they acted terrified, I had to check their heart beat, directly, not through the clothing. We would confuse the left side and the right side, so I was checking both of their breasts, for a total of four. Firm tits, warm, large but lost in my huge palms. Their young breasts would get still firmer from my squeezing, and especially their nipples. Thus I would be obliged to study those morsels with my hands and with my mouth. When I was busy, very busy with one girl, the other one would jump on my back, lick my ears--oooh, that would make me extra hard. I would grab the ass and crotch behind me, while the one in front of me would beg me to check how wet she became, with all that rain outside. Thus I would put Gina and Sophia below me, in the 699 position, the mattress of their hips and young bellies felt wonderful to my face, drowned in their aroma. Then I would shift aside the crotch of their panties, slide my fingers into those tight holes, pinch their clits a bit, finally I would lick everything in and out of sight, yummy, and Gina and Sophia would go wild. All that time they payed a lot of attention to my private regions. Their delicate hands and Italian lips would perform unspeakable sweet tortures to me. When I could not stand it anymore I always ended up tearing their panties and fucking them like crazy. The wars between the gangs were going on while the three of us would fight the battle of the sexes again and again. And so it goes.

The old guy knew what was going on in his bedroom. He didn't really care, especially that I was MC's friend, no bullshit. MC knew too. He knew a lot more. His own hot wife, Carol, never let me just be. I refused to cheat on MC, that was out of the question. And still, she would otherwise outdo even Gina and Sophia. Many times she climaxed just from my hand in her brassiere filled with those delicious tits, both in my hand simultaneously, with the two nipples pushing hard into my greedy fingers. There was something about her, because even I had difficult time not to wet my own pants. And with my hand in her crotch, Carol was flooding me. She moved on my hand making me feel her nether lips, and those extra delicate lips inside, her clit, the walls inside her, the G spot, and that ass!... Later her pussy and her asshole would show in my dreams, it was insane. How I managed not to screw Carol is beyond me, but I did. That was one thing I didn't do. I never ever screwed Carol.

When Carol got pregnant, MC asked me to predict the color of the baby. "MC", I said, "ask me about the LIFO stack or about Polish reversed notation, but not about the color of your baby".

"You sure?"--MC asked.

"Yes", I said, "I've never made love to Carol".

MC was laughing--"I believe you, Obcy. Just for the sake of our friendship let me share with you this tape".

In a moment I saw Carol and myself on a huge screen. This would be good for a foreplay instruction. Carol's tits and ass and pussy on the screen made me instantly hard. I was there too, as busy as Carol. MC watched me amused. He had a bulge in his trousers too. Larger than ever. Truly large by his standards.

And still, the clothes on the screen were always on. Carol could feel my ten-incher all she wanted, and wanted she did, but my dick has never left the confines of my pants, uncomfortable as it was.

MC hugged me--"you mean more to me than my wimpy brother", MC said, "but the older guy is a different story--be careful, Obcy". After a while he added "Oh, you may keep the copy of this tape. I have a spare one for myself."

Gina and Sophia were everything a man could wish for but they were not discrete. And once their man felt that he was about to lose his face I was doomed. I think that he tried to kill me, but, as you can see, that first attempt failed. Then MC had stepped in. He told the old man to punish me but not to kill or harm physically. Actually, Gina's husband liked the idea. He was rather a cunning man, not a simple brute. He was cruel but not brutal. Stuart would get to the old man in no time but that would hurt MC too. I was trapped. Suddenly I found myself arrested and accused of rape! Me, the gentle giant. I mean gentle with the women. But here I was, a 6'10"+10" black man facing mostly a white jury. Gina's husband found a white female student with whom indeed I had an intercourse. To tell the truth the girl was hoping against the hope for more, not for less, like for a steady relation--don't they all?! And here I see her, pale and scarred and crying, telling the court how terrible I was. Gina's husband for the better effect had the girl roughed up for the court sessions, so that she looked like shit. But there was no evidence. Stuart quietly had provided me with an excellent lawyer. They really should let me go free, of course. But I ended up sentenced for two and a half years! Thirty fucking months! Sometimes it sucks to be black. And so it goes.

The first week in the prison was kind of interesting. I am sure that the old man had it arranged for me. With my 6'10" and never mind the +10", and with my Hong Kong background, those guys were no match for me. After that I made my own rule. If you have a knife or anything like this in my presence then you're dead. As simple as this. And I meant it. Fortunately, there was no more trouble. I was fine, I pumped iron a lot, I read a lot, and I would have altogether pretty good time except for going crazy from being deprived of the presence of women. Finally, exactly fifteen months since the day I was arrested, after finishing half of my sentence, I was set free--for my good conduct in prison. I am fucking serious.

END of Part I

obcy
obcy
1 Followers