Living Up To Her Name

Story Info
Her mommy named her.
1k words
3.54
10.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a lovely day and Ms Passion had decided to abandon the country road and cut across the valley thru the Reese's and Brown's pastures.

She removed her straw hat and let it hang around her lovely neck by the pale green ribbon. Then releasing her flowing red hair into the gentle warm breezes she started slowly strolling thru the waving green grass relishing the feeling as it softly brushed her lovely bare legs.

As she walked, the warm breezes played games with her head. They grabbed her light sundress using it to awaken new sensitive areas of her body! They whipped her soft skirt up and around her thighs and buttocks caressing and teasing her with each movement. In addition the sun reached out and warmed her body easing her closer to a boiling point.

Then suddenly, a stronger gust caused the yoke of her dress to twist and slide across her already hard nipples. Her nipples reacted to nature's pleasure by transmitting stimuli that aroused her now throbbing clit. Ms Passion cried out dropped onto the grassy comfort and drove two fingers deep in her moist pussy.

As her tender pussy responded by tightly grasping her pumping hand her eyes closed, her back arched, and she gushed, she heard a voice!

Sweet popped her eyes open and turned her head to find Farmer Reese walking toward her with: a smile on his face; overalls around his ankles; and his cock in his hand.

He stepped out of the encumbrance, smiled, kneeled by her shoulder, and gently tweaked her nipple as he said, "Why hello there Sweet. May I help you with that?"

She groaned aloud, lifted her very needy cunt into the breezes, and murmured, "Really Mr Reese, I can handle it quite well. But, if you are passionate about it, I will be happy for your assistance."

He reached for and tested both the heat and smoothness of her youthful body. As he expanded his quest, his throbbing, blood filled, vein covered, cock continued to harden as it trailed the path his hands and mouth were taking moving up and down Sweet's hot sweaty torso.

Ms Passion kept grabbing for the lovely cock that seemed to be just out of her reach. For too many minutes, it evaded her attempts causing her to emit screams of anguish.

Reese knew exactly what he was doing to her and even as his passion seemed to consume him, he was determined not to easily succumb to her needs until he heard her voice her needs. He just loved to hear a lady scream, "FUCK ME!!". So, he waited.

Then, on one trip up her youthful body, it happened! Her hands missed and as she moaned in anguish, his purple cock slid into her mouth!

She grabbed his hips and pulled! Sweet's mind went into analysis mode, "Hmmm only six and a half. But oh so solid. And very thick!"

As his knob settled into her open throat Reese knew he was lost. And worse yet, he was about to cum! And that he didn't want... Yet!

It took all his will power as he stood and pulled out of her passion powered lips. As he caught his breath, he heard a voice causing him to turn and see Farmer Brown strolling towards them.

The new arrival smiled at Ms Passion as he asked, "And who might this plaything be?"

"Allow me to introduce Sweet Passion." was the response. "She is a very passionate young lady that was just about to beg me to fuck her. Would you like to join us? If so, she is all yours as I need to calm down."

The speed with which Sweet acquired a second naked playmate was answer enough.

And he knew just how to handle a lady who's abandoned passion level had her tender cunt throbbing with need. He slowly brushed and lifted her lightly freckled breasts as though offering them to the sun. He then licked and nibbled shell like ear.

She moaned and lay back to allow the latest arousals to control all of her senses.

And that, is when Farmer Brown moved in! He tightly grasped her tender nipples and yanked her body up from the soft warm grasses!

Sweet screamed as the wonderful pain filled her mind. Then her passion level expanded. She exploded into a quivering mass squirted for the first time in her young life and screamed, "I am cumming! Fuck me NOW!!"

He caressed and suckled her tender tits as he moved between Sweet's legs and pumped his thin 11" cock in the wet folds of her cunt. He looked at Reese and asked, "Are you ready?" Seeing a slight nod, he placed her on her knees; gestured to her head and planted a thin 9" in her cunt.

Reese: sat by her head; pulled her face to his cock; and grabbed her by those hard hanging nipples! As Reese milked Sweet, Farmer B used his long tool to stir her honey pot. As the passion continued to grow and demand more attention the men made eye contact and moved in unison like a well oiled machine.

First: Reese slid down under her body and bit a tit; Sweet howled and climaxed; Bee pulled out; Ms Passion whimpered "noooo!"; Reese drove his thick in balls deep; Sweet bellowed, "YES YES!"; B moved up, aimed his slop coated poll, and with one stroke buried it deep in her ass.

Ms Passion did what any other lady in her situation would do. She started a long hard squirting CUM and passed out. The men stayed put and let nature run its course.

Sweets overloaded body did not need any brain input. Her ass and cunt, on their own, squeezed and pulled on the two wonderful cocks for the next nine or ten minutes as the farmers lay there blissfully soaking up the sun.

When they were totally spent, they gathered all the cloths and slowly strolled thru the blowing grass.

When they were twenty yards away, they heard Ms Sweet Passion giggle, "Now you two be good. I can't do that again. I would like to but I can't!"

The looked over their shoulder and continued walking. Reese nodded and said, "I think Rex and Fido will get her nice and clean."

"Probably right."